The Demon Queen's Tower Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took him into her mouth, and he shivered to feel his heavy cockhead slide past her soft lips and into the hot embrace of her eager mouth. She gazed up at him, keeping his eyes locked with hers as she slid down the shaft, pulling back slowly, then slipping forward, pumping his rigid cock with her delicate, perfect mouth. He ran his hands through her hair, and she began to bob her head faster.

"Play with my balls," he hissed, thrusting forward slightly. She let the cock slip from her mouth and into her hand, then raised it up at a high angle. She leaned in and licked his balls while she pumped his cock, wet with her saliva. She ran her tongue over them, then behind them, and finally took one in her mouth, sucking gently, rolling one then the other in her mouth. His cock throbbed in her hand, and she extended a finger on an upward stroke, felt the sticky drop of precome that perched, gem-like, atop his rod.

He leaned his head back and groaned. She was an expert, there was no doubt about that -- she could teach even the Holy Voluptuaries of Olb a thing or two about sucking cocks! She was moaning around his balls, her hand sliding firmly and steadily over his cock.

"Give me your come," she growled around his balls. "Cover me with it! Spray it on my tits!" She leaned back and hugged herself tightly just below her perfect breasts, pushing them upwards and giving him a gorgeous view of the valley between them. He laughed.

"Not just yet, I think," he said, licking his lips. It would be a wonderful sight, though, he thought, admiring her flawless breasts, the swell of them sending shivers down his spine. They were full and perfect, with red nipples proud and erect. He couldn't wait to suck on them.

She smiled wickedly up at him, and leaned forward. She gripped his cock and gave it a few extremely sloppy sucks, coating it with her spit. Then she placed it between her breast and squeezed them together, tightly, trapping his cock between their infernal softness. He groaned, and she laughed.

"Fuck my tits then, barbarian," she said. "Feel how warm and soft they are around that big, hard cock!" She rocked back and forth, sliding his cock between them. "Look at it! Look at that hot cock thrusting between my gorgeous tits!"

It was incredibly hot -- his cock was thrumming with pleasure as she squeezed it between her tits. She was snarling down at the angry head of his cock as it pumped away, her eyes wide and bright. She leaned down and spat on it as emerged from between her globes, the spit pooling on the top of her tits before slipping down and coating his cock on the backstroke. He grinned at her, hard, and then bent his legs a little, using his powerful thighs to brace himself as he began to fuck her tits in earnest. She squeezed them together harder.

"Yes!" she panted. "Fuck them! Fuck those big tits like a pussy! Yeah! I'll spit on that cock, that filthy human cock, and you can fuck my tits as hard as you want!" She did just that again, and he sped up, thrusting hard between her spit-slickened globes. "Yeah, fuck my tits like the whore you lost your virginity to, you fucking slut! You fucking beast!" She snarled and bobbed her tits around his madly thrusting cock, the precome glistening as it smeared over her emerald skin.

He glanced around the room. To his left, assembled against the walls of the great chamber, were her devil guards, all eagerly enjoying the show. Most had discarded their weapons and had their cocks out, red and scaly. Some jacked their own, while many were stroking their neighbor's, fists pumping each other's demon cocks as they watched their Queen tittyfuck a barbarian slave. One of them, the biggest by a full head and clearly the captain of the guard by his gold-traced armor, had a pair of his underlings kneeling at his feet, tonguing his cock as he thrust it between their lips.

To his right, against the door, his three fellow prisoners also had their cocks out, avidly stroking them. Dhurzinal's face was eager, hungry and watchful, while Charga's was contorted with lust. Hramath was leaning back against the door, a finger up his ass and his hand a blur over his hard dick.

Exhaling, Aznar stepped back.

"What the fuck?" hissed Zzaral. "Gimme that come!" She said, reaching for his cock.

"Not until I've tasted that pussy," he grinned, kneeling down in front of her. He squeezed her tits, sighed, and then gently pushed her back against the floor.

"Ha, you think you can make me come with that pathetic tongue," she sneered, propping herself up on her elbows. "Go ahead, give it a try, fool!" She opened her thighs and spread her legs wide.

He started kissing the backs of her knees, and then ran his mouth delicately over the insides of her thighs, enjoying the softness -- she was taut, but not hard with muscle, and the firmness of her body and the softness of her skin was an aphrodisiac that made his head spin. He was fond of legs, and hers were indeed a supernaturally gorgeous pair, perfectly proportioned and strong, thick and marvelously firm, the emerald skin bright and glowing in the ethereal lamp light of the great hall. He gripped her thighs as he licked them.

"Your first girlfriend teach you that?" she snickered, leaning forward to grip his head. "C'mon lover, show me what you've got!" She scooted her pussy forward into his face, and he laughed as he went to work.

She was, he was glad to see, wet. He hadn't actually been sure whether her hell-born body was even able to experience pleasure as he understood it, but at least she was reacting as a human woman would in the same situation. He slid an arm under her ass and pulled her to him, his tongue sliding into her, then up and down her slit. Her smell was, like the rest of her, a sorcerous brew designed to drive humans wild. There was a hint of cinnamon to her, and a deep musk that filled his nostril and intoxicated his brain. With his free hand, he found her clit and began to gently rub it as he tongue-fucked her, sliding in and out, pausing to lick and explore her folds and depths, all while rubbing her with his thumb.

"Not bad, given your limitations," she said, rocking her hips up into his face. She pressed his head into her pussy, causing him to speed up both his tongue and his hand. She stretched her left leg up, high, and gripped her calf, pulling it back towards her shoulder in a display of superlative flexibility. "I mean, not that I expected much from you. You've only got the one tongue, after all." He laughed into her pussy, and gave her clit a quick, hard suck.

She craned her neck to stare down at him. His muscular back was like the mountains outside her keep: hard and ridged and quite sturdy looking, his dark skin rich and glowing, his broad shoulders tight as he gripped her hips. She followed the line of his body down past his round ass and his tight hips, canted slightly to the left to allow his stiff cock a little room to breathe. It was still very hard, and she could see his hips thrusting slightly against the smooth polished stone floor. She lowered her left leg, stretching it out, and stroked the head with the tip of her toes. He jumped slightly, nearly yelping into her pussy.

"Keep eating that pussy," she said. Her legs weren't quite long enough to give her complete freedom of movement, but she could still stroke the sensitive head of his cock with her nimble toes, feeling the slick precome, a droplet hanging on the dripping end of his sturdy cock.

Between her thighs, he smiled and thrust his hips a little more. Toes flicking his cock weren't enough to get him to spray, not by a longshot. He switched his tongue for his finger and licked up to her clit, and began to alternate lashes with gentle sucks and the occasional nibble. She remained quiet, but he felt something. Her wonderful round ass, gripped in his left hand, tightened ever so slightly as he began to focus on her clit. She wasn't immune to his tongue at all!

She stretched her leg further, pressing his cock up against his abs, trapping it between his muscular core and the top of her graceful foot. She couldn't apply much specific or delicate attention, but she could rub it up and down, and in her experience that was usually enough for men. She stroked his hard cock with the top of her foot, felt its hard ridges and the heat of it against her skin. She'd make him come!

It felt good. Everything she did felt good. He could have easily come on her foot, just as he could have easy sprayed his come onto her tits or into her wonderful mouth. He had figured this would be hard -- her body was perfect, rounded and curvy and wonderfully heavy in his hands and warm against his skin, vital and burning with a life like nothing he'd ever felt. He had figured that her beauty would be the challenge, disciplining his gaze so as to not get lost in the sight of her maddeningly exciting body as he fucked her, but now he realized that, in addition to her wonderful form, she was indeed an expert in the arts of physical love. Her every touch was calculated to make him want more, to drive him to the brink with lust. Now he knew the truth: this duel would be won not through raw endurance, but through definite action.

He left off the foreplay -- done playing, he now began applying a steady rhythm to her clit with his tongue, stiff but not hard, fast but not rapid. He felt her respond, felt the angle of her hips change, adjusting the cant to receive his tongue perfectly. He slid his right hand around and spread her open, slipping two of his fingers into her tight, wet pussy, fucking her gently as he licked her clit.

"Is that all?" she said, trying to ignore the warm tingle spreading through her hips and up into her waist. She had to focus on his cock, had to make him come. She squeezed her foot against his rigid warmth, sliding her foot up and down against it. If he weren't so goddamn tall she could reach his cock with her dexterous foot, she thought, if his body wasn't so long and strong and hard and rippling --

She caught the moan in her throat, trapped it and drove it back down before it escaped. She rolled her hips up into his tongue and hissed under her breath. By Nergal's Six Cocks, she hadn't had her pussy licked like that in a thousand years, not since the Witch Queens of Mu had summoned her to learn the secrets of Hell.

His jaw ached, and his tongue was getting tired, but he kept it up. Her foot had stopped moving against his cock -- she couldn't focus on it and his tongue at the same time! He kept it up, felt her hips move as she ground her clit into his mouth.

She grinned savagely down at his head as it bobbed between her glorious thighs. Fucking animal, she thought. Look at him go! Zzaral brought her leg up, abandoned his cock and set her feet flat and firmly against the ground. She leaned forward and grabbed his head with both hands and began to fuck his face with her pussy, pumping her hips upwards against his tongue and onto the two fingers in her pussy.

"Glad to see the art of pussy eating hasn't vanished entirely," she growled from between her teeth. "Used to like a little lick here and there, but you fucking humans couldn't ever seem to keep it up long enough to really do anything!" She panted as she lifted her ass off the ground, slamming her pussy into his face. "I remember in my youth," she continued, rolling her hips side to side, forcing his face against her clit. He kept tonguing her, lapping at the firm pearl of her clit gamely as she fucked his face. It was good, it felt good dammit, felt hot and electric but she ignored it and kept speaking, "how we used to spend months lounging by the River of Fire, just eating cunt, me and the other succubi, ah yeah, just lashing our gashes until we came screaming!" She made a final thrust of her hips, then released her grip on his head and pushed him aside. He reared up, gasping for breath, his face smeared with her wetness. "Not good enough, animal," she hissed.

But he just smiled, and sucked her juices from his two fingers. What he had thought had been her wetness before he started was merest prelude -- she was gushing now, and he knew it. She sneered at him as he sat back on his haunches, his cock proud and pulsing in time with his heartbeat.

A roaring snarl made them both glance toward the far end of the room. The demon captain had bent one of his subordinates over and was merciless fucking the mewling devil with long, powerful strokes, while the second demon crouched behind him, its long forked tongue deep in his captain's muscular ass. Nor where they alone -- the demon guards had worked themselves into a frenzy and were sucking and fucking one another with abandon, hard muscular bodies pounding each other, cocks rigid and hard as they thrust into one another.

Nor was the slap of flesh on flesh to be heard only on that side of the room. The men, his fellow prisoners, had also begun to fuck. Charga was on his hands and knees between Hramath, who had his long cock sunk deep in the student's muscular ass, and Dhurzial was fucking Charga's willing mouth with short sharp thrusts.

"Pretty fucking hot," said Aznar, grinning at the Demon Queen.

"I suppose you'd think so," she said, leaning back against the floor, "if you've never been to an orgy before. Now, can we hurry this up? Get that cock in me, let's go."

"For a sex demon," he said, "you're not very good at dirty talk."

"Oh," she said, sitting up. "You want dirty talk?" She half-closed her eyes and shot him a smoldering glance that he felt, deep in his stomach. She pursed her lips, rich and full and pouting. She writhed on the ground, running her legs against themselves, the fullness of her body on display. Her legs twined around one another, her breasts rose and fell, her emerald skin shone.

"I need your cock, Aznar," she moaned, gripping her own throat, cupping her own breast. "Please, pound me with that hot hard cock!" Her voice was plaintive, sultry, husky with desire. "I felt it in my mouth, and I knew when you slid it between my tits, I needed it -- give it to me, I need that cock! I need you to fuck me with your cock! Need to feel that hot hard cock deep in my pussy, just taking my pussy, making me come and come!" She gasped and slid her hands down to her thighs, squeezing her legs together and shuddering with pleasure. "Make my whole body shake with your cock!" Her violet hair fell around her beautiful shoulder, framing a face aching with lust. Her eyes burned, and her nostrils flared. He swallowed, and shook his head.

"Not bad," he growled, and then lunged at her. She spread her legs and took him in, wrapping calves around his waist, pulling him forward. His cock was hard as steel, and she was wet and ready -- he slid in, groaning as he pushed all the way into her, her warm pussy tight and hot around his cock.

"How's that pussy feel, Aznar?" she asked, her voice high and wondering, innocent and sweet. "Is it tight?" He could only moan in response as he felt her squeeze his cock. "Is it wet?" She rocked her hips forward. "You made it wet," she groaned, reaching forward to wrap her arms around his strong neck. "Take it," she whispered, "take that pussy and make it yours! Make that pussy yours!"

Jaw clenched, he began moving, pumping his cock into her. Each thrust made him feel an explosion of stars in his brain. Her body, wrapped around him, his own arms tight around her shoulders, her voice babbling and whispering and pouting at him as he plunged his cock hard into her. Each thrust rocked her forward, making those beautiful tits shake and shiver, their shuddering movement echoing the quaking pleasure he felt in his cock. How easy it would be to surrender to this perfect body beneath him, to just throw himself into it and come, pumping her tight pussy full of come, holding her quivering body and coming in her --

He grinned, hard, and reached up to grab a shaking tit, squeezing it. He felt her pussy flutter around his cock.

"That innocent act doesn't suit you, Demon Queen of sluts," he snarled down at her.

"No?" she hissed up at him, her face hard and suddenly full of furious passion. "Maybe you like them savage, huh, cruel and demeaning?" She grabbed his throat in her hand and she spat up into his face. "Fuck me then, you worthless animal," she growled. "Fuck me like you mean it! Come on! Is that it? Is that all you've got you pathetic fucking human, you worthless piece of filth!" She fucked hard back up at him, meeting his thrusts with her own. "Yeah, fucking squeeze those tits! Squeeze them! That's right, fucking worship those tits, suck 'em, yeah, that's it!" He lunged forward and took one in his mouth, sucking hard. "Yeah, fucking beast, ram that cock in my pussy, you can't help it, you're just a fucking beast, like all men, fucking ruled by your cocks! That cock is mine! Give it to me!"

He laughed, spitting her tit out of his mouth, and began to fuck her with long, even strokes, gripping her shoulders and working his cock into her pussy with mechanical thoroughness.

"Is that all you've got?" she sneered. "You're useless! Maybe you don't know what to do with a woman's body? Shall I have one of your friends come over, the young student say, and you could fuck his ass? Oh!" she squeezed his cock with her pussy. "I felt that! Felt that cock twitch! Are you a boy-fucker, maybe more of a boy-fucker than a girl-fucker, huh?" Her hips sped up to match his. "Wanna fuck his tight little ass? If you come, now, I'll make you a deal -- I'll get you all the boys you could ever want. I like to watch boys fuck," she hissed, grabbing his face. "I'll keep you around, you can fuck tight boy asses while I watch. A whole harem of them, hard bodies all oiled up and begging you for that great big cock in their tight, round butts!"

He glanced over at the men; Charga now had his cock in Dhurzial's ass. Hratham was stroking his cock, watching them, urging the student to fuck his friend harder. Their bodies glistened with sweat. Aznar laughed.

"I'll fuck his ass later," he said, "after I've made you scream my name as you come!"

She laughed derisively up at him, but he noticed she didn't stop fucking him, didn't stop raising her hips up to meet his thrusts. He felt her wetness around his cock, coating his loins. She was feeling it as much as he was. It was lucky he'd been so well fucked by the water elemental and had come so hard just a few hours earlier -- he wasn't sure if he could have held off if it had been a day or more. Her pussy felt so good around his cock! But if he could just keep this up --

But then a new danger present itself.

"Do you humans normally like your sex this boring?" she said, shifting her body. "How about I give you a treat -- a second position!" She sneered up at him, then pushed him back a little while she lifted her legs high up in the air, resting her crossed ankles on his right shoulder.

He groaned, and his hands automatically gripped her thighs. This was one of his favorite positions, the legs of his partner up like that, squeezed tight and full, the backs of the thighs taut and their ass up, a platform ready to absorb his eager thrusts. Braced like that, he could fuck as hard as he wanted, gripping her glabrous shining thighs, firm under his fingers, her body there to be fucked, her pussy tight and his cock aching as he slammed into her.

He was fucking her hard before he even realized it, pounding her with everything his powerful body could muster. His hands squeezed her thighs, then he'd let them go to slide his palms over her smooth legs. Her tits shook wildly with each thrust. Thunder of the Gods, he thought, how badly he wanted to just lose himself in this position, just pump her until he came. He ran his eyes over her spectacular body, coated with sweat and glistening.

He rocked his cock into her and grimaced with pleasure. She was sweating too, though, and he was lucid enough to fight through the lust that that enflamed in him (her body, shining like that, each perfect curve glistening) to the truth of the matter -- he was close to coming, but so was she. Her face was a sneering mask, but her eyes were wide, and her pupils round with pleasure as he railed her. Her wrapped her thighs in his arms and hugged them to his chest, pounding into her, the slap of his pelvis against her body echoing sharply in the great hall.