The Demon Within

Story Info
Gina must find a way to release her inner demon.
2.3k words
3.88
13.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina Gerome lived a life of her own creation. Having been raised in a series of foster homes, she had learned early to become whoever the people around her wanted her to be. It had been a survival tactic as a child, at twenty six, it was simply second nature. Her husband Jim had no knowledge of the chameleon like qualities his wife possessed, and Gina tried not to think about what would happen if he ever found out who he had married.

Gina had met Jim three years ago in a coffee shop. It had been a beautiful spring day, and Gina sat at an outdoor table, drinking lemonade and reading a well worn copy of The Old Man and the Sea, which she had bought earlier that day at a used bookstore. Jim had been sitting across from her, and seeing the book she was reading, started a conversation about Hemmingway. Jim taught English in a local high school, and had done his senior thesis on the works of Hemingway. Gina's story about being an English major who had to drop out of college to care for a dying father had formed instantly in her mind. They had become constant companions, and were married a year later. They lived in the house that Jim had been born in, and the neighbors smiled their approval of the shy, pretty girl Jim had married.

Three mornings a week, Gina worked as a companion to an elderly man in a nearby neighborhood. She read to him in her quiet soft voice, and told him stories about growing up with her devoted grandfather who taught her how to be a lady with old fashioned values, unlike so many of the young women her age today. The man was completely charmed by Gina, and told his family how pleased he was that they found a woman of such high morals to sit with him in their absence.

In the evenings, Gina worked in the deli department of her neighborhood grocery store. Her co workers all enjoyed working with the friendly young girl who was always on time and so patient with even the most difficult customers. The manager admired the way Gina had of being friendly with everyone, while avoiding being involved in the cliques that inevitably form in such settings. No one seemed to realize that while they all shared information about their own lives, no one really knew anything at all about Gina.

Gina knew she had a good life, and wanted desperately to keep it. She wanted to be the good intellectual wife, the sweet caretaker, the friendly coworker. However Gina knew that she was not any of those people. Gina lived in fear of one day being exposed as the person she really was. Gina knew the demon within her soul, waiting, longing to be released. She heard it growling as she spoke of her imaginary grandfather with her elderly charge. She felt it growing as she struggled to maintain composure with the argumentative customer who insisted her lunchmeats be separated by paper every four slices. She felt it straining to break free as she had boring, vanilla sex with her intellectual husband. One day, the demon would be released, and Gina would be exposed.

Jim Gerome was a man of order and routine. He enjoyed the same breakfast of eggs and toast every morning at seven sharp, went to the same diner for lunch every day, and ate dinner at the same time each night. He had sex with Gina every Thursday and Sunday, and bowled with his co workers every Monday. Gina began to dread Thursday and Sunday nights, and resentment began to grow inside of her. It wasn't that she didn't care about Jim, she did, very much. It was the monotony of his ordered almost disciplined approach to sex that she couldn't tolerate. After three years, she felt that she could write the script for their lovemaking. Five minutes of kissing, touch the nipples. Three minutes more hand on crotch over pants, five minutes more take pants off. The whole routine was so boring Gina sometimes wished she could watch the news during it. Tonight was Thursday, and she was going to change things. She really had no choice, the demon was growling.

Gina made Jim his favorite dinner, beef stroganoff. She cleaned their already clean house until it sparkled. When Jim arrived home, Gina met him at the door, wearing his favorite outfit. They spent a quiet evening together, and as the eleven o clock news began, Jim turned off the television and looked at Gina with a smile. Smiling back, Gina took his hand and walked into the bedroom.

As Jim settled onto the bed, Gina climbed on top of Jim, instead of laying next to him as she usually did. Jim looked up at her, startled. For a second, he looked as if he were going to say something, but decided not to at the last moment. Deciding to take advantage of his shock, Gina kissed him deeply, passionately. Jim laughed slightly uncomfortably and looked up at her again. "What has gotten into you tonight? You are really worked up aren't you?" Gina smiled in reply and kissed him again, deeper than before. When Jim reached to fondle her breasts, she sat up and pulled her sweater off, revealing her full breasts with no bra constraining them. Jim looked surprised, but by now was so excited he didn't mind. He sucked Gina's nipples passionately, causing her to cry out softly with pleasure. Jim's hands traveled slowly down her body, coming to rest on Gina's crotch. Gina quickly removed her jeans and panties, and Jim removed his clothing as well. Coming together once more, Gina pushed Jim back down onto the bed, and slid his dick inside of her. She began moving rhythmically, building momentum. As Jim began to moan Gina leaned forward and bit him firmly on the shoulder. "Gina...what the....stop... STOP!" Jim pushed Gina off of him and stood up wild eyed and rubbing his shoulder. "What the hell? Why in the name of God did you do that?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I..I thought you would like it."

"Well why in the hell would I LIKE getting bitten? Honestly Gina, I don't know what has gotten into you tonight." Jim reached for his discarded shirt.

"Jim, I'm sorry. I just wanted to try something different. Please come back!"

"It's late Gina. I have some papers to grade anyway. Why don't you try to get some sleep?" Jim kissed Gina lightly and rubbing his shoulder and shaking his head, walked out of the room. Gina lay back and stared at the ceiling, wondering how she could have ever let herself do something like that. She wasn't sure herself where the thoughts she had came from, or even what they meant. She knew that something had to change, one way or another, or she would be caught for the actress that she was, and her entire life would be shattered.

Over the next few months, Gina could feel the demon growing, becoming larger, more demanding. It was becoming increasingly hard to be the good sweet girl that everyone expected her to be. She found herself fantasizing all day long. While sitting with the elderly man, she dreamed about the man's handsome son and beautiful daughter. At the deli, she would imagine fingering herself behind the counter while talking to the manager, who would be oblivious to why Gina was so happy. The more Gina fantasized, the more frustrated she became, the louder the demon grew. "I have to do something, I have to do something," Gina recited the sentence like a mantra.

As a distraction, Gina went shopping in a trendy shopping mall. The beautiful red dress called to her. As she fingered the beautiful fabric, a plan started to form in her mind. Gasping softly at the price tag, Gina paid for the dress and hurriedly bought the rest of the items she would need. Now that she knew what to do, Gina realized she had been subconsciously planning this for months. Two weeks later, Gina put her plan into action.

Gina entered the dark, smoky room alone. After so much careful planning, she was torn between the need to jump into the heart of the evening, and the desire to hold back, allow the anticipation to build. She lingered for a minute inside the doorway, taking in the leather clad bodies gyrating on the dance floor, posing at the bar, waiting. Gina had expected people to notice she was here alone, question her about it, but no one seemed to notice at all the small dark haired woman as she made her way to the bar.

"Are you here for the party?" The bartender barely looked up from washing glasses as Gina approached.

"Yes, I am," Gina replied in what she hoped was a sultry, mysterious voice. "I thought I might have a drink first. Dirty martini?" The bartender nodded his acknowledgement and began mixing her order.

"Party is through the door on the left. Enjoy yourself, stay as long as you like, but understand that these things are strictly at your own risk. Understand?" Gina nodded earnestly, sipping her martini and trying desperately to control her rising excitement. A woman of class and sophistication, Gina knew that these things must be approached with a modicum of control.

This was Gina's first time in this club, but she knew it and it's rules as intimately as she knew her own fantasies. The red dress she wore had been well worth the two weeks pay, the well made garment hugged her lithe, tight body perfectly. The deep v neckline enhanced her full perky breasts, while the fitted waist displayed her narrow hips and flat belly. Her black thigh high boots had five inch heels, revealing firm, shapely legs. Her thick dark hair hung straight and gleaming to her waist, arranged expertly around her face to reveal huge blue eyes fringed by dark bangs. She felt confident, assured, and so excited she was ready to explode. Finishing her second martini she walked toward the door on the left, forcing herself to walk slowly. Taking a calming breath, she opened the door.

Gina's attention was immediately drawn to the center of the room. A beautiful blonde woman lay on her back on enormous red silk pillows. She was completely naked, except for a pair of thigh high nylons and a pair of stiletto heeled sandals. Her breasts were ample and full, with pink nipples. An equally beautiful woman, this one with jet black hair lay with her, licking her pussy enthusiastically. From Gina's position she could see the second woman's perfectly formed ass moving rhythmically. As she watched, transfixed by this beautiful sight a man walked up to the couple and slowly stripped off his underwear, exposing his thick ample cock, hard and pulsing. He positioned himself at the blonde woman's head and knelt. Without opening her eyes the woman reached up and with one hand guided his cock into her mouth. As her plump, well formed lips closed around him, Gina felt dizzy with desire. Turning away, she sat on a richly upholstered sofa that ran the length of one wall.

"Do you like blow?" Gina hadn't been aware of anyone else on the sofa until she heard the voice coming through the inky darkness. Moving towards the sound, Gina found herself face to face with a striking Latino woman holding a vial of white powder. Not trusting her voice, Gina nodded her response. Smiling, the woman pulled her shirt off, exposing ample breasts barely contained within a sheer red bra. Lying back she poured a line of cocaine from the valley of her breasts to the top of her lacy thong. Gina fell to her knees beside the lovely creature and accepted the small glass tube handed to her. She inhaled deeply the gift offered on her glistening caramel skin, then trailed the faint dusty line with her tongue. The woman sat up, enclosing Gina's mouth with her own. Unable to control her need, Gina reached one hand between her own legs and fingered her clitoris with trembling hands.

The woman broke away from their kiss, and Gina looked up, disappointed. Following the woman's gaze Gina saw the blonde woman she had been watching earlier, now surrounded by three black men. The first man sat on sat on a chair and pulled the woman onto him with his muscular arms, fitting his impossibly large dick into her tight ass. The second man stood in front of the chair, his dick in the woman's mouth. The third man stood behind the second, strenuously thrusting his pulsing cock deep into the man's ass. Gina felt her excitement reaching new levels as she watched the blonde writhing in the throes of ecstasy. Her breathing became quicker, almost labored as her fingers rubbed her closer and closer to climax. Around her she could hear moans and screams intermittently piercing the darkness as other nameless, faceless creatures reached new levels of pleasure.

The woman's touch on Gina's arm was all that was needed. Gina screamed with pleasure as she came fiercely, her sticky wetness dripping down her hand and thighs. The woman smiled as she reached for Gina's hand, maintaining eye contact as she licked each of Gina's fingers deeply. Carefully, teasingly, Gina removed the woman's thong with her teeth, licking around the edge of her vagina and anus, wanting the woman to beg. The woman's fingers were suddenly entangled in Gina's hair guiding her, showing her what she liked. She brought Gina's mouth to her breasts, trembling as Gina lightly bit her dark nipples. Slowly Gina's tongue trailed downward, until she at last tasted fully of the woman's essence.

Gina and the woman remained for hours, bringing each other to orgasm again and again, watching others, allowing others to watch them. There were no conversations, words were not encouraged at these parties, nor were they needed. At the end of the evening, Gina dressed reluctantly and drove home. She didn't know when, but she knew she would be back just as sure as she knew Jim never need know about her adventures, for he would never understand.