The Demon's Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands self-actingly budge to his behind there. I clutch and grasp his buttocks as carefully and cautiously best as I can get myself to accomplish. He then slips his hands to the fly of his trousers, so he can undo and unfasten it. In no slice of time, he has already fetched and fished out his dick, and he is rubbing and kneading it gently on the skin of my thighs.

I feel sugar and honey swim all over my entire blood. This is the sweetest most experience and ordeal I have ever underwent in my life. It is no any kind of ordeal as a matter of fact. It is just an experience and undergoing which I adore and relish like madly. My patience is no longer holding its sway and influence over me. I want him to put that swelling-up dick of his into me quickly. Why is he even delaying and biding his time freely? Why exactly?

"Are you going to run away just like that after I have fucked and screwed you up, Mila?" This is what Chase kindly asks me. Once again, just like in the gone moments, his voice is so wonderfully beautiful and amazing. I freaking plain like it!

"You are not the right kind of man for me, Chase. You know this, don't you?" It is sad, but we've been through roughly countless gloomy times and the like. I know that things will not be a happily ever moment and encounter for the two of us after this.

He plummets and tumbles my seat down. Yes. We are both on the very same and exact seating; him on top of me; and I myself underneath and beneath him. In just a matter of snap quick seconds, I am tripping and tumbling down along with him. Oh yeah! It all feels quite good and enjoyable. I giggle out merrily and excitedly.

By the time and instant that we are finally down, Chase's huge dick or penis is right inside of me. I like how he works and pops it straight in. His movements are so lenient and mild and gratifying altogether. Things couldn't have been done or carried out any better or satisfactory.

I sigh out, glancing and staring up straightly at him. He is peacefully quiet and looking very much undisturbed. Right now, he is the most beautiful and exquisite thing that I have ever come across in my whole life. Seriously!

I watch him as he shifts and budges his hands across me. He holds and clutches both sides of the headrests so that once they are grasped and seized carefully, he quickly and without any jot of delay starts to swing and oscillate bit by bit at first, rapping and thumping his luscious thighs against mine, beating and knocking his heavy, durable chest over my breasts.

I close my eyes for a little while. There is enjoyment and deeply pleasure on my part. With each hard rap and stroke of his, I feel my legs melt and dissolve into quick, profuse jelly; a certain particular kind of fluid streams and trickles down my legs. No! It is not his semen or spermatic fluid even. This is my own thing and release; something coming out from my wringing wet vagina.

While I still have my eyes slammed and gummed up, Chase slides his hands to my buttocks behind and caresses and smoothes them as he feels like doing. He even pinpoints my anus with his very own finger, and a quick and headlong jab from him on it is as enough as I need this time around to orgasm and come. OH MY GOODNESS! I am in heaven once again. For another two long and slowly dissolving away minutes! My hands don't delay to reach for his buttocks and rap them steadily again. I love and enjoy having sex with him like this.

As I wriggle and twirl about helplessly, Chase pulls out of me for an instant while so that he can lick and lap avariciously my booby breasts with his desirous, ravenous mouth. He is slowly and gradually sucking and licking up my nipples; almost like he is a child breastfeeding on me. Damn him! Is this even the appropriate and worthwhile thing to do? Is it really?

By the time that he is finished, I grab hold of his penis and start to rub and caress it gently and carefully. This gadget and thing is so soft and squashy-like; this very same thing that fills me with too immeasurable pleasure and pain at the same time. How come it is like this?

For the first time ever since we have begun fucking in his car, Chase comes and orgasms without any other alternative or exception. His thickly, ceaseless semen starts to jet and shoot out towards my helpless, battered-up vagina. It is all so good and satisfying. What more else can I say or even add up? What precisely? Oh Chase! My one love and soul mate. How I love and adore him like nothing else in this entire world!

When he grasps my chin with his very own hand, I swallow and gulp down hard. What else is he going to do to me next? I watch and observe him bend down towards me. I wish that he was stark and one hundred per cent naked right now. I love and adore to gawk at him when he is naked and undressed. As his eyes seek and probe for mine, he arches down his back so that he enters and works in his dick inside me again. This is so sweet and beautiful of him! I relish and love it like nothing else. Oh yeah! I seriously and frankly do.

We both start to sweat. We are so tired and exhausted—I am solely guessing and thinking up. But beads of sweat and exhaustion are assuredly and steadily slipping down our foreheads or brows. Even so, I am still prepared and readied up for furthered more rounds of endless sex.

Chase pounds and thrusts hard and tirelessly into me. I hold on to the sides and edges of my seat as he effects this; and I can see and observe that his teeth are clenched and tightened up securely. He looks so grave and serious-minded. Oh Chase, my love. How come it is that he is sweeter and more enjoyable than honey or pizza? How come?

A few moments later, we are both through and finished up. We have had and enjoyed more sex for now, I probably think. He is lying down there on his seat, his zip undone and his dick still unveiled and droning out lazily in sheer, utter exhaustion. Streams of sweat are still oozing and dribbling down his fagged, knackered-up face. I love him! Even if he is a Son of The Devil. Screw him for it!

I cover up my naked pussy with my dress and straight away tell him, "Take me home right this very moment, Chase." He looks at me with a bit of disappointment and disbelief in his eyes.

"Aren't you going to spend the night at my place?" This is all a plea and supplication on his part, rather than a mere question or query.

"No," I insist strongly and vehemently and he gives in to precisely just what I have enquired of him.

"Fine, Mila. I will take you home. But only on one condition that you agree to spend the coming weekend at my place. What do you say to this?" He is serious and grim faced as he talks about this. I can feel his words and emotions too.

"No, Chase. If I turn down your kindly offer, what are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing really. I will just drop you out here and have you figure and find out on your own way back to your apartment. It is already past midnight, mind you."

Shit! He has the guts, doesn't he? He has already cornered me in! Fine! The streets are scarily dark and deserted and dangerous what's more. I think I have no other alternative than to do what he is asking of me.

12