The Demon's Choice 01: Emma's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening Ladies, and what can I get for you?" asked an immaculately groomed barman wearing a black and white checked mask.

"Hmm, let's see, now what type are you?" asked her new found best friend, looking at her quizzically. "I'll bet you're wicked with champagne, yes, let's have champagne! Champagne for us both please."

"Certainly Ladies."

"What do you think of the lemon and lime?" she asked.

"Sorry, what?" Emma replied.

"The oil. It's lemon and lime flavour today, they change it every day. Here, lick." She wiped a finger across her stomach and held it up to Emma's lips. She licked. It was lemon and lime. "I like the caramel flavour best, but the chocolate's pretty good too." In other circumstances, her relentless machine-gun chatter could have been seriously annoying, but here she found it rather comforting. She just wondered how the woman managed to breath.

When her drink arrived, she took a sip (definitely not the cheap stuff), and looked around. Her eyes were drawn to a man in a deep blue mask with silver stars, standing by a table, about twenty feet away. He seemed strangely familiar from somewhere, but it was difficult to place him behind the mask. He glanced up and smiled, so she politely smiled back. Then she realised that there was a woman lying on the table in front of him, her hands either side of her head, gripping the edge of the table, her legs locked around his waist. Ah.

Her friend followed her gaze. "Interested? Let's go see, I'm sure they won't mind. If they wanted any more privacy, they'd have taken one of the booths over by the bar." Glass in hand, she hauled Emma over to the couple on the table. He was tall, handsome, in reasonably good shape, and she couldn't shake the feeling that they'd met before. With one hand on his partners' waist and the other massaging her breast, he watched their approach. His partner was petite, small breasted, dark haired, and clean shaven. Her eyes were closed, her body moving slowly and rhythmically in time with his, totally oblivious of anything else.

"Mind if we join you for a while?" asked your crazy friend.

"By all means," he replied, "I've run out of hands, but you can help out if you like."

Emma had never done anything remotely like this before, and all she could do was stand and watch in frozen fascination as her friend cuped the woman's unoccupied breast, then bent over to kiss and suck her nipple. The woman moaned, opened her eyes, and looked directly into hers. She took Emma's wrist and pulled her hand onto her stomach, pushing the palm flat against her skin, before guiding it downwards. Her skin felt like silk to the touch as Emma's fingers slid over her smooth, hairless mound, and down between her legs. The woman's lips were slick and wet, and her heart beat faster as she realised hers were too. The sensation of his glistening cock gliding against her fingers as it worked its way in and out, excited her more than she could have imagined, but when the prone woman reached around and caressed her bottom, slim fingers gently tracing between her buttocks, Emma found herself approaching her limit. Although she desperately wanted to explore this woman and experience how she felt, to seek and touch her clitoris, and find out how she reacted, she couldn't quite bring yourself to ease a finger inside her. She suddenly felt overwhelmed by events, and lifted her hand away.

"Wait, I...I," she stuttered, stepping back.

"Ok, don't panic, there's not a problem, we're not here to take anyone where they're not happy to go," the man said, gently touching her arm, and with real concern in his eyes. "Girls, I think things have got a bit much for our new friend here, let's calm it down please. We all remember our first visit here, how surreal and intense it can feel, and how easy it can be to get carried along way outside your comfort zone. Blue-Stripe," he called to your friend, "perhaps you should take her somewhere a little quieter and more private, just until she feels back in control." His tone wasn't patronising or judgemental towards her, only genuinely concerned.

"Ok, sure, we'll go and chill for a bit. Catch you later," she replied, and guided Emma back towards the bar. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean for you to get dragged in so quickly. I should have hung back and watched, let you lead at your own pace."

"It's ok, things just moved so fast and I got a bit freaked out. I'll be ok once I've slowed down a bit. What's Blue-Stripe?" she asked.

"What? Oh, that! A lot of us use nicknames to identify each other in conversation. Mask descriptions work pretty well in here, because 'that guy with the cute ass' doesn't narrow it down much. Starman that you've just met is such a nice guy, always really considerate to those he's playing with. He'll probably try and check up on you later to make sure you're ok, 'cos he'll be beating himself up for not controlling the pace better. He's definitely worth spending time with, too," she winked. "You still ok for a drink? Good. Hey, I know, let's go get a massage if there's anyone around. It's a lot quieter in there, and more easy going. The activity rooms are off to the left, there's a massage suite, a gym, the swamp, lots of others."

"What's the swamp??"

"Crowded, usually. Probably not for you; at least not today!" she smiled.

Blue-Stripe led her to a group of doors to the left of the bar, and headed to an open one where two men were standing, chatting. They were both well-built and athletic, one with a yellow and green leaf pattern mask and nicely trimmed, the other with a half red half gold mask and shaved. She couldn't help thinking that she wouldn't mind the attentions of either of them.

"Oh good, those two are in! These guys are excellent, great hands, and so gentle. It really is their thing, you'll like them." They noticed the girls heading their way, but Blue-Stripe got in first.

"Hey guys, any chance of a rub down for the ladies?"

"Best offer we've had all night Ladies, it's been quiet. We'd be happy to oblige though, step right this way," smiled Yellow and Green Leaf, gesturing to the doorway. Blue-Stripe entered and he followed her in.

"After you," said Half Red Half Gold, politely, and Emma obliged, following the others.

The room was quite large, with soft, discrete lighting, and the air had a faintly spicy scent to it. There were two raised, mattress-like platforms, each about the size of two king-size beds, separated by a walkway leading to a rack of oils and massage tools on the far wall. Blue-Stripe and her companion had commandeered the one on the left, so she took the right. She'd still not completely cooled off from her encounter earlier, so she was starting to look forward to this.

"Ok, grab yourself a pillow and stretch out, and I'll see if I work some of those nasty stresses out," said her latest attentive friend, as he reached over to select a bottle of oil from the rack. She crawled across to the middle of the platform and settled on her front with her hands under her chin, deciding against a pillow at the moment. Looking to her left, she saw Blue-Stripe in a similar position, and already letting out soft moans as skilled hands worked the muscles of her shoulders and back. Emma smiled to herself in anticipation, before suddenly being treated to the sight of a hairless cock passing her field of vision as he climbed around next to her. How would that feel, she wondered? Perhaps she'd get the chance to find out.

A drizzle of oil, warmed to perfection, curled across her back before being smoothed out in an even layer. Then his hands set to work. Her eyes closed, and she felt as if she could just melt as his fingers expertly eased into her back. He worked her from high on her neck to the base of her back, soothing away aches she didn't know she had. Oh, he's good. He lifted each foot in turn, running around her ankles and the soles of her feet, picking out the pressure points, before gently kissing each toe in turn. Then he started to work up her legs, easing and warming the muscles, taking his time, moving slowly, and oiling as he went. The feeling was heavenly, and by the time he reached the top of her legs, her excitement was building again. As he traced the shape of her bottom, kneading and moulding with his hands, she could feel herself becoming more aroused, and wetter by the minute. One hand moved up to caress the small of her back, while the fingers of the other slid between her buttocks, gently moving, searching. She let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure as his middle finger found her anus and began to move in tiny circles, pushing and pulling her just enough to feel its pressure, the tip inching its way toward the boundary. Her back arched as she raised her hips to welcome the intrusion, but as his finger crossed the last of her resistance, he gave a final twist, and withdrew.

"Hey, let's not be too eager, we've got all the time in the world," he laughed, letting his hand run down towards her legs. "I'm sure there's much more to explore yet."

Emma's heart was racing now; she was too far gone, and on board for the whole ride, wherever it led. She parted her legs to allow him better access, and his hand searched her out, gliding over her, heightening her need. His probing fingers slid the length of her soaked lips, tracing every detail of her, before venturing inside to tease her inviting entrance. A finger entered, and she moaned loudly, not caring who heard anymore. His movements were so gentle, but she wanted it harder, faster. Then the finger moved on, seeking her clitoris, circling around it, before finding its target. His actions were firm and measured, he knew exactly what he was doing and where he was taking her. The feeling inside her was mounting all the time, building with his every touch, but he wasn't in any rush, determined to make sure she enjoyed every moment. As her eyes fluttered open, she saw that the others had changed position; Yellow and Green Leaf was kneeling with his hand cradling the back of her head, she'd rolled over and up onto her elbow, sucking his cock from root to tip in long firm strokes. The sight only served to excite her more.

"She's so good at too, and it's just about the only thing that keeps her quiet!!" exclaimed Half Red Half Gold, with some degree of humour. Emma decided that he wasn't going to get distracted and let her cool off again, it was about time she got what she needed. A quick shift of her body allowed her to roll over into a similar position, bringing her face to face with his shaven cock. It was perfectly proportioned and stood rigid and proud before her, and it twitched slightly as she ran her fingers down its length. As she leant towards him, she resisted the urge to kiss it straight away, and instead she buried her face into his hairless crotch, feeling the smoothness of his skin against her face and lips. She smothered the area with kisses wherever she could reach, and the sensation of his body and that beautiful cock against her skin ended any last reservations she may have had.

Working her way up from the base, she teased with her lips and tongue until she reached the glistening head. His eyes were closed now, and he was trembling with anticipation. Slowly, she circled the head with her tongue, flicking and lapping at it until he started to moan. She gently touched the tip with her lips before plunging her mouth down over it as far as she dared. He gasped at the sudden movement, and she felt his body quiver as she hesitated for a second before drawing back, sucking as hard as she could, until only the head remained between her lips. Her tongue darted around the sensitive surface, bringing louder moans from him. Then she repeated the process, again and again, until she felt his body begin to tense. Then she stopped.

She rolled down onto her back and looked him square in the eyes, a wicked grin on her face. He returned the grin, and descended on her, kissing her with unreserved passion, full on the mouth, his tongue probing and twining with hers. One hand tangled itself in her hair, as the other explored the previously neglected parts of her body, caressing her breasts, pulling at her nipples, stroking her thighs, then working back again. She had one hand on his neck, the other reaching under him, massaging his balls and cock. He pulled away, then slid over, lowering his legs between hers, and burying his face into her neck, kissing down across her collar bones, over her breasts, dwelling on her nipples, before travelling on across her stomach and down to her thighs. Each kiss sent a tingle of pleasure through her, and when he started on her outer lips, kissing and drawing them into his mouth, she was ready to beg him to go further. She felt his fingers slowly part her lips, revealing all of her to his gaze, and for a few seconds, she felt his breath against her most intimate parts. Then his lips enveloped her, sucking at her clitoris, his tongue flicking and teasing, building the pressure inside her. He was going to take her there slowly, and she knew it.

Her eyes rolled open with the shear ecstasy of it, and she saw that the others had joined her, one on either side, their hands tracing her curves and exploring her body. Smiling, Blue-Stripe leant down to kiss her, her tongue delicately venturing into Emma's mouth. The sensation was different somehow, more gentle, less urgent, and the new experience of kissing another woman that deeply wasn't helping her self-control at all. As Blue-Stripe lifted herself up and moved across to kiss her partner, her breasts were inches from Emma's face. With all of this on top of the intensity coming from between her legs, she couldn't resist it anymore; she had to touch, to explore. She needed to know how it felt to press her mouth to them, to feel their skin against her lips, those nipples against her tongue. Raising her head those last few inches, her lips parted to allow a nipple between them, and as her mouth closed onto it, she rolled her tongue over its surface, delighting in its taste and texture. She felt a thrill run through her as it hardened to her touch, and she heard the moans of pleasure. The final inhibition had gone, there no stopping now stopping her now, Emma wanted to do it all.

Blue-Stripe backed away for a moment and gave Emma look of pure desire, before moving down to kiss her nipple, adding even more to her overloaded senses, and when her partner descended on the other one, the feeling was sublime. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think she'd get to experience this. With both nipples and her clit being sucked and licked at the same time, her excitement was reaching overload. She moved her arm until she can reach under Blue-Stripe and between her legs, her hand running up the backs of her thighs and across her buttocks, before sliding back down to caress her soaked mound. Emma knew she was close to reaching her climax now, but she needed to do this, to find out how it felt, to know what it was like to touch. As her fingers explored every detail of her, she felt her push back onto her hand, forcing her fingers between her dripping lips. Inside was hot and very wet, and when she felt her inviting entrance, she had no choice but to plunge her finger deep into her. It was an unbelievable experience, feeling her writhe and contract at her touch, her hand covered with her juices. She moved her finger slowly in and out, relishing the effect that she was having, and she didn't want to stop, but she needed to go further; she need to know what it was like to touch her clit.

Emma allowed her finger to slide out, drew it downwards, taking in the feel of every fold, until she made contact. It felt so small and firm as she ran her finger over and around it, savouring the sensation of touching another woman, and she found herself wanting to please her, to find out what it was like to make her come. She started to stroke her, firmly and rhythmically, but as soon as she did, she felt Blue-Stripe's body shift and her teeth grip her nipple. It wasn't enough to hurt, but the sharp increase in pressure, coupled with the relentless stimulation of her own clit, took her over the edge. Her legs clamped around him as she drove herself against his tongue, her body arching with wave after wave of pure pleasure as the orgasm powered through her. At that moment, there was nothing else but the moment, a single point of ecstasy, a release so powerful that her cry was almost a scream. Then she fell back as it passed, breathless and sweating, dazed by its force.

They all sat back away from her, giving her some space to recover. She saw the looks of joy on their faces, happy that they'd given so much pleasure to another human being. But she wasn't finished yet, she wanted more, and she wasn't waiting around to cool off.

"Lie back," Emma commanded Blue-Stripe, as she rolled up onto all fours. Blue-Stripe complied, spreading her legs, understanding what Emma wanted. Her arms curled under Blue-Stripe's legs and around her thighs as she pulled herself to within inches of her streaming wet pussy, the sight of it starting to arouse her all over again. She parted her knees in anticipation. "And somebody fuck me, right now!!" she added, before plunging her mouth down onto the waiting crotch. Her tongue darted everywhere it could reach, licking the length of each of her lips, before venturing inside. She was hot and wet and slippery, and the taste of her was divine as juices flowed into Emma's eager mouth. She held herself in check as long as she could, desperate to savour her clit, when she felt a hand on her hip as somebody moved in behind her. The head of a cock parted her lips and she gasped as it forced its way past her entrance, penetrating deep inside. She glanced up to see Yellow and Green Leaf moving up alongside her. Blue-Stripe tried to reach his cock with her mouth, but she couldn't contort herself enough from her position, and settled for taking him in her hand, sensually rubbing his length.

Now Emma knew it was Half Red Half Gold who was taking her; she'd hoped it would be. His hands grip her waist as he pulled himself into her as far as he could, and she felt his smooth skin against her buttocks. Then he drew back, almost out of her, then in again, setting up a steady rhythm that slowly increased in speed and force. She could sense that another orgasm was starting to build deep inside her, but she wanted Blue-Stripe first. Her tongue went straight to her clit now, rolling over its surface, exploring its shape, and she felt Blue-Stripe's body tense at her touch. So this was what it was like to pleasure another woman, to have her wanting you to take her over the edge, to explore her without reservations. She liked it. And with that wonderful cock plunging into her, harder and harder with every stroke, her mind was filled with nothing but raw desire. Sealing her lips onto it, she sucked at that beautiful clit, grinding her tongue into it, licking faster and faster as she drove herself hard against it. The taste of her was amazing, more erotic than she'd ever thought possible, and the tension building inside Blue-Stripe was drawing her along with it. She felt the woman's muscles tighten as she tried to hold on, the trembling in her hips mirroring the tremble in her own, both of them nearing the point of no return. The ragged breathing behind her suggested that they weren't alone in that either, and as she glanced upwards, she could see that Yellow and Green Leaf was close too. All four of them were so close now, that the first to go would take the rest with them. She wondered who it would be.

It was Yellow and Green Leaf. As she watched, she saw his hips start to move in time with Blue-Stripe's hand, then his body tense for a second, quivering with the pent up energy. Then it broke, and his cum, more than she'd have expected, arced from his cock to land in streams across her breasts and nipples. It was enough to send Blue-Stripe over too, and with an almost feral scream, her orgasm raged through her, her legs wrapping around her, her thighs clamping Emma's head against her as she forced her throbbing clit into Emma's hungry mouth. She'd never experienced anything like it before, and she struggled to hold the writhing woman where she wanted her. The cascade had started and there was no stopping it now. She felt the cock inside her seem to harden even more, then a roar from deep in his throat let her know he was there too. He slammed into her again and again, all control lost, his balls bouncing off her, as he filled her with his hot, thick cum. The feeling of it took her over the edge, her orgasm blending in with theirs, even more intense than the last one. She clutched Blue-Stripe's to body to her, burying her face into her; as her body arched and thrusted, his hands griped her hips just to say inside. The sensations were beyond belief.