The Demon's Choice 01: Emma's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was over, leaving her dazed from the power of it all, little aftershocks running through each of them. She felt him lean forward onto her back, his arms wrapping around her. Yellow and Green Leaf was bent over, his head on Blue-Stripe's breasts, oblivious of their coating. Emma lifted her head up slightly, then fell forwards, the side of her face nestling into Blue-Stripe's pubic hair. Four breathless bodies entwined together, totally spent, sharing a moment of absolute bliss.

The feel of Half Red Half Gold's softening cock sliding out of her brought her back to reality. She looked back to see him sitting back on his heels, in an almost dreamlike state.

"Lady, where on earth have you been hiding all this time?" he panted, smiling.

"Oh, around," came her grinning reply.

He laughed, shifted position, and lowered himself backwards onto the platform, head thrown back with exhaustion. She crawled over to him and lay her head on his chest, her arm across his stomach. Blue-Stripe joined her, her position mirroring Emma's, on the other side of his chest, a genuine smile on her face as she absentmindedly stroked Emma's arm. Yellow and Green Leaf snuggled in against Emma's back, his face in her hair, his fingers idly playing across her hip. She didn't remember ever feeling this content.

A movement caught her eye, and she looked across to see Starman standing in the doorway, a slightly concerned expression on his face. He pointed to her, then made an 'ok' gesture with his forefinger and thumb. She smiled and returned the gesture, letting him know that everything was fine now. He nodded and smiled back, before making his retreat. She reminded herself to look him up next time she was here. As she relaxed, letting her eyes close, Emma couldn't help thinking that it was rather sweet of him to come and check on her, with his lovely little 'are you ok?' gesture. She started to drift with it running through her mind; are you ok, are you ok. Are you ok...

..."Are you ok?"

Emma jumped awake at a touch on her arm, her eyes blinking as she tried to figure out where she was. There was a cleaner standing next to her, looking nervous.

"What? Oh, I must have dropped off, sorry," she managed to reply, totally disorientated.

"That's ok, don't apologise, I was just worried, that's all."

The clock on the desk read 7:34pm. She'd been asleep for four minutes. She realised that she must have shut down, and then nodded off in the chair. But what an amazing dream, even now she was awake it seemed so real. She wouldn't mind a few more of those, Emma thought, still trying to come round properly. She grabbed her coat and bag, mumbled a sheepish goodnight to the cleaner, and headed for the elevator. There was a slight pang of apprehension as she pushed the button and the doors opened, but she was just being silly; of course it couldn't possibly have been real.

It was only after she'd pushed the ground floor button, and the doors slid closed, that her brain finally made sense of what her body had been telling it since she woke up. Emma looked down the front of her blouse to check. She wasn't wearing any underwear anymore, it'd gone...

And was that a faint chuckle she just heard, mixed in with noise of the elevator?