The Demon's Choice 02: Sarah's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The frame has many uses, and can be used for a variety of positions and methods of restraint. It also has the advantage over, say, the St Michaels Cross, in that it gives full access all around your body." He walked up to her, and pulled himself against her, flattening her breasts against his chest. His eyes locked on hers as his hands slid down her back to cup and squeeze her buttocks.

"A most delicious ass you have, but a little too pale for my tastes. I think we need to add some colour, don't you?" He stepped across to the left, and around to the side of her. A hand stroked her breast before moving downwards, across her torso, and came to rest just above her pubic bone, holding her in place. Sarah realised what was about to happen a fraction of a second before his other hand delivered a firm slap to her buttocks. The sudden shock made her gasp and jerk forwards, but there was nowhere to go; all she could do was accept it. The spanking was administered alternately from one cheek to the other, ten strokes to each, covering the whole area, and stopped every few strokes to massage the warming flesh. By the time he'd finished, the initial stings had blended into a uniform heat spread across her reddening buttocks, and fuelling the wetness that was beginning to seep between her legs.

"Now I have you warmed up a little, we can start really building that pleasure. I'm going to continue with this type of stimulation for now, but we're going to start to increase the intensity," he explained, as he moved away behind her. She wasn't sure if she liked the sound of this, and risked a backward glance to see what he was doing. He was at the equipment cabinet, and was selecting a flogger. Oh. How much was this likely to hurt, she wondered? Quickly, she turned back before he noticed, and heard him return towards her.

"I saw that sly look, but I'm going to let it go this time." She stifled a yelp as the flogger licked at her already sensitised buttocks. "Ok, maybe not," he laughed. And flicked her again.

The next stroke landed across her shoulders, but there was only enough force for her to feel the impact, not to cause pain. It wasn't an unpleasant sensation. The next stroke matched the first; and the next, and the next. He settled into a steady rhythm that was relaxing and intensely enjoyable, interrupted only by the occasional random, harder, stroke across her buttocks, making her gasp, and keeping her focused. Even so, it was slightly surprising when he stopped, and walked around to the front of her. A thrill of fear ran through her, and as he drew his fingers through the falls of the flogger, she realised what he was going to do next. For a moment, Sarah couldn't decide whether or not to call a stop, but the growing pit of excitement deep inside her was starting to ache to be fed. It wanted more.

The first stroke went low, across her middle, almost teasing in its passing, only to return a little higher, grazing the bottom of her breasts. Her nipples hardened in anticipation, and the next pass left them stinging it its wake, sending tremors through her body. From the sensitive skin of her upper breasts, to the delicate flesh of her upper thighs, the kiss of the flogger worked its magic; just enough to feel, never enough to hurt. The heat seemed to flow through her, raising her arousal beyond her ability to control it, making her subservient to the need. She know how wet she was now; she could feel it, and he knew it too. Then it stopped.

He stared at Sarah's reddened body, her breasts heaving with the excitement, thighs trembling with want, her half lidded eyes looking back, and he seemed pleased. A half smile washed across his face, and he swung the flogger, underarm, between her outstretched legs.

There was no time to prepare, and no way to escape; she couldn't even close her legs for protection. The falls arced gracefully towards her exposed sex, and then the leather connected flat against her glistening labia. The impact on her clitoris caused her to jerk involuntarily against her restraints, and she cried out as the tips of the falls curled around to sting her buttocks. It was only a gentle swing, but she wasn't sure she could take another one.

"Enough," he said, letting the flogger drop to the floor. He moved closer, bringing her within his reach, and lifted his hands to massage her breasts. Slowly and smoothly, his right hand traced the length of her body, and eased between her legs. Probing fingers parted her soaked labia, teasing at her entrance, before gliding forward to circle her aching clitoris. A low moan escaped her throat.

"Please, Master," Sarah implored.

"Not yet. We're far from finished yet."

He dropped to his knees in front of her, probing fingers still teasing, and moved in closer. There was a moment of apprehension as his hand moved away, then she trembled at the light touch of his lips against her inner thigh. She closed her eyes expectantly, but he leaned to the side and released the ropes from the ankle cuffs.

"Stand up straight please, and get your balance before I release your arms," came his instruction, as he stood and moved behind her.

Closing her legs eased the stretch on her arms, but shifting her weight from one foot to the other to get some movement back into her hips, did nothing to ease the need within. Right now, she wished he'd free her hands so that she could finish what he'd started, but it wasn't to be. The ropes were unclipped from her wrist cuffs, and he swept her arms behind her, locking the cuffs together and securing them.

"Can you kneel?" he asked.

"Yes Master," she replied, and carefully manoeuvred herself into position, trying to keep her legs from shaking.

As the Master walked around to stand before her, she found her eyes drawn to his hands, which were slowly undoing the fastenings of his trousers. When he was about a foot in front of her, he dropped them to the floor, and without underwear, revealed himself. There was nowhere else to look. His cock was of reasonable size, not yet fully hard, with close trimmed pubic hair. It twitched gently as it continued to rise under her gaze. Casually, he flicked his trousers away behind him.

"Do you understand what is required of you? Or do I need to explain?" asked the Master.

"I understand Master," she replied, realising what he wanted.

With her arms restrained, Sarah had only her mouth to work with, so she parted her lips, and moved nervously forward. As she closed her lips around him, she felt him pulse as he hardened further and tasted the first drops of his pre-come on her tongue. When he cradled the back of her head, restricting her retreat, she suddenly felt very vulnerable indeed. His hand relaxed, permitting her movement, and she start to work his cock, up and down the shaft, flicking her tongue across the head, building the pressure within him. She heard his breath deepen, matching her rhythm, and she knew that for this moment, she was in control. But she couldn't escape; what if he came? What could she do? Tension was building within him, she could sense it, but he eased away, leaving her to stare at his cock, glistening with pre-come and her saliva.

"There may be time for that later, but for now, I have other delights for you to experience. Wait there for me," he said, and moved off into the shadows. Moments later, he returned, having regained his composure, and carried with him a large, heavy leather pad, with five attachment chains. Apprehension set in as she tried to work out what it could possibly be used for.

"Stand please, and move back out of the frame."

She shuffled stiffly to her feet, and stepped back as instructed. Taking each of the chains in turn, he fastened them to attachment points on the frame, forming a suspended platform. Now it became clear: it was a swing. Happy with his handiwork, he walked behind her and unclipped the cuffs.

"Move to the swing please, turn around, and lift yourself onto the pad."

It was a strange device to get into, but it wasn't too high, and she managed to seat herself on the edge. He moved in to help support her.

"Lie back, bring your legs up and rest them against the chains, then slide down as far as you can."

Sarah complied with his instructions, and when she was suitably positioned, he clipped the cuffs to the chains, rendering her immobile. The position itself, with her arms and legs extended and spread, and her body supported, wasn't uncomfortable, and when he gave her a gentle push, the rocking motion was quite relaxing. However, she was acutely aware that she was completely exposed to anything he wished to do to her, and powerless to stop him. But that didn't stop her excitement growing; it only served to feed it more.

For a moment, he vanished from sight to pull the cabinet closer, and then returned to stand before her splayed open legs. His eyes locked on hers, and he began to stroke the inside of her thighs. Further up they moved, across her stomach, caressing her breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples, and stroking her throat. Because of his position, she could feel his cock pressed against her labia, sliding against their wetness. She wanted him in her, but there was nothing she could do. He pulled away and reached down, his fingers parting her before easing their way inside, making her gasp and arch her back with pleasure. Slowly, he twisted his hand around to allow his fingers to massage the front wall of her vagina, working a steady rhythm that had her purring with delight. She knew he could feel the heat of her, but she wondered if he was aware how fast her orgasm was building.

Grinning wickedly, he withdrew his fingers, leaving her empty, aching, and frustrated.

"Patience, there is still further to go," he whispered, and stepped away to the trolley. Turning back to face her, he held up a Wartenburg wheel. It was a single row implement, and its needle sharp points glinted in the light. With every sensitive part of her body fully exposed, she wondered where he was going to start.

"I see that you know what this is, so I won't waste your time explaining what it can do." The first touch was on the soft skin of her underarm, and makes her catch her breath. The pressure was only light, not enough to break the skin, but enough for her to feel every individual point as he rolled the wheel down her outstretched arm, and along her side. Leaning across, he mirrored the line down her other side, before moving back up, tracing patterns across her stomach, making her tense her muscles expectantly, as she waited for the intense prick-prick-prick as it travelled over her skin. The Master was living up to his title, controlling the levels of pain and pleasure, and playing her body like a maestro. He slowed to a more deliberate pace as he followed a line up between her breasts, and continued the patterns over her chest and upper breasts.

She found that all she could focus on was where the next needle-sharp point would land, and as they criss-crossed her breasts, turning and twisting over their whole surface, it became clear that he was working his way towards her nipples. The expectancy mounted as he got closer and closer, until she knew that the next would be the one. And the rhythm broke. The pain didn't arrive.

Raising her head and looking down, trying to see what he was doing, her eyes locked on the single point poised above her nipple, and as it began its descent, she realised that he'd waited for her to look: he wanted her to watch. From the first contact, she could feel the pressure building up against the hard bud of her nipple, the lethal apex of pain and pleasure trying to penetrate her sensitive flesh. The quiet moan he drew from her told him that her limit had been reached, and he rolled the wheel onwards, releasing her from her agony. But Sarah's respite was short lived, as he moved the wheel across her, and repeated the process on her other nipple. By the time he lifted the wheel away, she was losing the battle for control, and her arousal was taking over. She wanted him to give her more, to feed this thing that was taking her over, to give it release; but he stepped back and turned away.

Only to reappear between her captive legs. And the prick-prick-prick began again, working alternately down each of her inner thighs, travelling inexorably towards the delicate folds at their centre. Her teeth clamped down on her lower lip as she struggle to deal with the intensity of what was being inflicted on her. He took his time, picking his route carefully, until she felt his hand opening her and exposing her to the relentless points of pain.

Sarah couldn't hold back her little whimpers of pain and pleasure any longer as he traced the sensitive lines of her swollen labia, and her hips began to tremble with the pressure of her need for release. His destination was, of course, obvious, but this time there was no pause, and the connection of the metal to her clitoris made her cry out at the intensity. Back and forth he rolled the device, focusing her every thought on the white heat burning between her legs, draining all of her self-control, leaving her at the mercy of her own animal needs.

When he stepped back out of her view, she almost screamed with frustration at being left again, but her disappointment was short lived.

"It is time; let us see what's beyond the edge, shall we? And I intend to take you far over the edge."

He positioned himself between her legs, rubbing the head of his cock up and down her dripping labia, coating himself with her juices, before finding her overheated entrance. In a steady, controlled movement, he pulled her onto him, his length filling her, leaving her unable to contain her groans of pleasure. Gently, he started to rock her back and forth on the swing, controlling the extent of his withdrawal before easing back in. The motion was both relaxing and stimulating after what she'd been through so far, and she felt the power of her orgasm steadily mounting. Sarah knew it wouldn't be long now, but she was totally unprepared for his next surprise.

From somewhere behind him, he produced a Hitachi type Magic Wand. A flick of the switch set it off to a dull buzz, and with careful timing on the back stroke, he placed it between them, as far down as he could. The next forward stroke trapped it against her mound, pressing hard against her clitoris, and transmitting the powerful vibrations deep into her body. But he didn't break his steady rhythm, and each stroke seemed to intensify the relentless assault against her sex, raising her arousal step by step until nothing in the world could stop the release. The last thing she felt before she went over the edge, was his cock swell and stiffen inside her, and she knew he was cumming with her. And the world exploded into a white, burning, ball of pleasure. The tension in her abdomen went into overload, as the muscles inside her gripped the solid shaft impaling her, milking it for all it was worth. There was no holding back the screams of ecstasy released, and she was beyond any attempt to try. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her, making her writhe wildly within the restraints of the swing as all control was finally stripped from her. Her body strained against its bonds, pulling against the chains, until all that was left were the aftershocks trembling through her as her mind dissolved into state of bliss. He switched off the wand and dropped it to the floor as he gripped her legs and hauled himself hard against her, savouring every last moment.

After a few moments of calm, he withdrew his now softening cock from her, smiling with satisfaction.

"So much better than I'd anticipated. You're quite a prize."

He released her from the chains and helped her to stand. Her legs felt shaky and unsteady, but she was determined to stay on her feet. Not that she needed to worry, he wasn't planning on letting her fall. With an unexpected move towards her, he clipped both cuffs to a metal ring with a rope attached. Still smiling, he threw the rope over the frame and pulled it tight, raising her arms above her head, and drawing her up to a full height stretch. The slight jerking on the rope told her that it had been tied off to something, rendering her helpless. Circling around her as she hung there, he seemed pleased with the sight of her stretched, sweating body, and the power that he'd coaxed out of it. What could he possibly do to her next?

After admiring his handiwork, the Master surprised her by turning to face the darkness.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, following our demonstration here this evening, I present to you the next lot of today's auction; this fine, beautiful woman, fresh to the market, and as you've seen, a most pleasing prize."

Auction? Market? This is a slave auction?? Sarah's stomach flipped with horror as she realised that everything she'd been through had been observed by who knew how big an audience, and she was going to be sold to the highest bidder.

"Do I have ten thousand anywhere? Five then?"

"Five thousand," came a voice from the darkness.

"Ten," came another.

"Fifteen." This time a female voice, which took her by surprise.

"Twenty." It sounded like the first bidder again. There was no counter bid this time.

"Twenty thousand I'm bid. Any advance on twenty?" called the Master, into the unseen crowd. She wondered what would happen next. "Twenty thousand, going once. Twice..."

"Fifty. Thousand," boomed a deep, measured voice from somewhere in the dark. It sounded familiar, but she couldn't place it.

"Well, I think that about settles it, but I have to ask: Any advance? Once, twice... Sold to the new bidder!" He turned to her and lowered his voice. "An excellent show my dear," he smiled, "Even accounting for our 10% commission, you've just become quite a wealthy woman. Just remember, it's the standard 48 hour contract, then you're free to leave; don't let him try to push for more. 22 and a half K a day is a nice earner, so if you ever want to do this again, we'd be happy to handle your contract."

Sarah was stunned by what had just happened, and if she wasn't still attached to the frame, she doubted that she'd still be standing. She felt scared and thrilled and uncertain, all at once, and she wondered if she could control her nerves as she heard footsteps approaching. The first thing to enter the pool of light was a pair of heavy boots. Followed by a long, hooded robe.

The Demon nodded to the Master, who smiled and backed away. He then moved slowly to stand before his prize.

"This is wrong; I am not allowed to be here, and I have no idea why this has happened," whispered the Demon. "There are rules against this sort of thing. Perhaps your mind has drawn me in to satisfy some desire of its own? To be honest, I'm not that concerned, but I am going to make the most of it."

The clawed, gloved hand reached forward to caress her breast, the lethal tips of the fingers drawing lines of pain across her skin, and as his hooded face closed in for a first kiss, consciousness deserted her, and the world turned black...

...She jerked awake to see light above her, and her head twisted involuntarily away from the pungent smell in front of her.

"Hello love, can you hear me? Are you ok? What do you remember?" It was the shop assistant she saw earlier, looking concerned. She was supporting Sarah's head in one hand, and holding a jar of smelling salts in the other.

"Wha..? Where am I?" she asked, more than a little confused.

"You're in the changing room, remember? The woman in the next cubicle heard you come in, and then heard a thud, so she called me in to open the door. You were passed out on the floor, and it took a few minutes to bring you round."

"Oh, yes, I think I remember now. I remember coming into the cubicle, at any rate." Sarah struggled to make sense of the things going around in her head, and she realised that not mentioning the dream she'd just woken up from would be a pretty good idea. "I skipped lunch, and must have fainted or something. I'm feeling better now." The assistant and the woman helped her to her feet. Just a few minutes, she wondered? The dream seemed to last hours, but who knew how the mind worked? She presumed it had been a dream; what else could it have been? It was pretty realistic though. Slightly embarrassed, she decided it was time to leave. They weren't happy about letting her go without a proper check-up, but she looked ok now, so they took her details and let her go on her way.