The Demons Feed Again

Story Info
The two lovers once again give in to their inner darkness.
1.1k words
4.05
8.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time they need more

They are standing in a living room. It isn't his. They stare at each other, alone for a few hours they know. They know what is about to happen, they know they shouldn't, but they don't care. The silence is potent, both of them tense. She makes the first move as she closes the distance between them. He tenses at her proximity, knowing that he cannot resist for long. She runs her hand down the front of his pants as she places her other on his shoulder and begins to draw close to him.

He takes her hand and twists her hand to behind her back. He tells her to grab her wrist with her other hand, twisting her arm as he grows his order in her ear.

She grabs her other wrist with her hand and smiles innocently up at him. "Like this, master?" she says.

He smiles, "Yes slut, like that." He takes twelve feet of paracord doubled and loops it around her wrists, wrapping it several times before passing it between her wrists and tying it off. Her arms now locked in a box tie that presses her chest out.

She moans softly and looks up at him, bug blue eyes locking onto his and awaiting his next command.

He shoves her over a couch, bending over. He gives her a sharp smack on her upper legs as he tells her to keep her legs straight. He tugs on her pants to expose her panty clad ass sticking in the air. He tells her not to move, as he walks away to get a belt or whip.

She keeps her legs straight as she waits for him, her hair falling down around her face. She hears a rapid snap-snap-snap as he decides to use his belt. She feels cool leather brush upwards between her legs and across her mound as it slides over her ass. She moans and wiggles her ass slightly.

He rubs his hand over his target softly, taking a few squeezes before suddenly spanking it once, twice, three times slowly and firmly and measuredly.

She cries out with each hit, shaking her head from side to side, her hands clenching at nothing.

He pauses and caresses his target again, gently squeezing and patting, then reaches up to tug on her binding as he swings the folded belt like a bat straight across her cheeks with a sharp snap. The red line it leaves can be seen around the edges of her fabric.

She cries out again and clenches her hands into fists. She closes her eyes and screams, "Oh, master!"

He grins and swings again and again, then whispers "yes slut?" as he lets the leather slither up her thigh and between her legs again, slowly running the full length of the belt.

She moans and moves her ass, trying to grind against the belt. "Please... touch me..."

He drops the belt and cups her wetness with his hand. He gives it a short slap and chuckles evilly at the wet smack and her wiggles. In one move he yanks the panties down past her knees, exposing her glowing ass and dripping pussy. He rubs his fingers along her shaved mound, and over her wet lips.

She moans and clenches her hands yet again, trying to push back against his fingers.

He shoves two fingers into her waiting hole as his other hands reaches forward to pull her hair, arching her back from the pressure on both ends.

She moans and grinds against his hand, her eyes rolling back in her head with pure ecstasy.

He shoves her roughly off the couch, tossing her face down on the floor. He barks at her to get on her knees, all the while holding her head down with a twisted grip on her hair. Quick slaps on her ass and thighs motivate her to comply quickly.

She moans and gets into position, waiting for her next command.

He works his fingers inside her again, curling and twisting inside as he thrusts. He only removes his hand occasionally to taste her sweetness. His grip on her hair never slackens as her face is ground into the carpet. She knows she will have to beg to go to the next level.

She moans loudly and grinds her pussy against his fingers still, whining now and whimpering "Please... please fuck me, master!"

He spanks her fiercely and quickly as he presses her face into the floor. There is no slow measured rhythm this time; instead it is replaced by the quick rat-a-tat-tat of an angry parent. "You're such a dirty slut for wanting that" he says, but he positions himself behind her none-the-less. Quick seconds is all it takes for his pants and boxers to drop. He springs forth large and rigid, pointing at his target. A tiny glisten of precum dots his head as he guides it to her waiting hole.

She cries out, tears running down her cheeks as she continues to beg for his cock in her pussy, for him to fuck her like the bitch she is.

He jabs in quickly to the hilt, holding there for a moment to give them both time to adjust to the invasion. He then begins slow, deep thrusts as he holds onto her hips to push himself as deeply as possible. He releases only to randomly slap her already red ass, turning her cheeks purple. They both know there will be bruises from his abuse this time.

She moans and cries out, whining, begging him to go harder... faster... deeper!

He pulls back instead, shoving her over onto her side and then back. Her legs automatically splay out before him, exposing herself fully. As he remounts her his weight causes her shoulders to twinge as her crossed arms are pressed to the ground by their combined weight. His viscous thrusts wrench her shoulders each time he pounds into her. To complete the pain, he leans forward and bites her neck just behind her ear.

She cries out and squirms against him, a mixture of pain and fear and pleasure washing over her.

He continues to pound her, his hands wandering over her body as his nails trail leaving little red lines on her skin as his hands slide under her shirt.

She moans and thrusts back against him, crying out his name. Her cries of ecstasy drive him over the top.

He growls low and deep, his voice rumbling her very body as he drives in deep and quivers, his seed pouring inside her. She feels the warmth of his cum and the twitches of his cock deep inside her. Moments pass with neither moving.

Finally his body relaxes and he eases himself off of her, grinning as he sees his cum slowly leaking out of her battered pussy. He gently rolls her onto her side and delicately removes the rope. They both collapse on the floor and hold each other, their demons once again sated... for now.