The Demon's Mirror

Story Info
A Demon spreads his seed.
2.2k words
3.96
60.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

It struck you as you looked at it that it was either the ugliest thing you had seen or the most beautiful. It was coloured with a pewter glaze and as you looked into it you realised that it did not even reflect anything but was full of shadows. Taking a cloth you tried to clean the surface but it didn't get any better. It felt cool to the touch and vaguely unpleasant.

You looked at the frame and it was of naked men and women copulating and in various poses. It was tacky and in poor taste but somehow it was arousing and you felt your cunt tingle and wetness leaked into your panties. You shook your head and placed it against the wall as you looked the other things you had been left by the death of your uncle.

After checking through them you looked again at the mirror and finding a wall hook you hung the mirror in your bedroom so that it would face the bed. After you finished you seemed to wake up and you wondered why you had hung that thing here.

Preparing a meal you tossed up if you should take it off the wall. However by the time you got to bed you were too tired to do anything and you slipped between the fresh cotton sheet covers and turned off the light. You passed quickly into sleep.

You were naked and wandering through a hall the black marble floor was warm to your feet and the burgundy walls seemed to pulse in crimson light. Weird music pierced the air and you swayed to it as it seemed to draw you towards it. You almost ran towards the music to find a naked man blowing into a bone coloured flute.

The music seemed to draw you with its beat and you began to dance before him. This was no staid waltz but a hip gyrating act of sex to music. The music rose in volume and speed pushing you with it, making you more aroused if that was possible.

It stopped and he rose to tower before you exposing a massive erection and cock that threatened you. As you saw it you screamed.

You screamed as you woke. Then you realised where you were. The covers about you had been twisted off you and the sheets were wet with your sweat. Your nightie was up around your armpits meaning you were naked otherwise.

Rearranging the bedcovers and your nightie you slipped back into a sleep, dreamless this time. The next day saw you grumpy and without any energy. Somehow you were able to make it through the day but you came home ready to chew someones head off.

Before you could even sit down the phone rang and you answered it.

"Did you get the mirror? If you did get rid of it, it's dangerous. It's a gateway to Hell, destroy it....."

You hung up on the mad voice on the other end. Thinking you wondered how he knew that you had the mirror. You wondered about it and sought your uncle's journal and a possible explanation. It took some time but you found a reference to the mirror that was heavily scratched over as though he had tried to obliterate the message.

Looking carefully you made out _domeus ___mir____ gate___pleasur__ blood_____fice. It made no sense though knowing the hobbies of your uncle it was probably to do with demon worship. Tiredness overtook you and you made your way to the bedroom. For some reason you could not pin down you stripped your clothe off in front of the mirror. You cupped your breasts and ran your fingers over the rapidly hardening nipples there was warmth spreading from your groin.

Realising what you were doing you stopped shaking your head you walked to the bathroom. You thought there seemed to be something moving behind the pewter surface but you could not make it out. That night you fell quickly to sleep

"Eat it ", the voice demanded. A voice that thrilled you and filled you with fear. You gazed awestruck at the huge cock that you hovered over. A harsh hand pushed you down until your lips touched the member. At first it seemed ice cold but you found it addictive, Opening your mouth you slipped it down your throat. It was so wide, too wide it felt as though your jaw was being dislocated.

The precum on it tasted unpleasant yet you wanted more of his juice. He pushed his cock deeper into your mouth and you feared if he went further you would suffocate however he thrust in and out of your mouth in small motions and you stroked his massively erect shaft. Felt his cold hard balls and waited for his cum.

The cock tensed and you felt the cum spurt through his iron flesh and drive into your mouth and throat. It filled your mouth and though you swallowed it the cum poured into your mouth and you could not breathe. You wanted to gasp for air but he came and you swallowed and he would not stop. Hellish laughter filled your ears between iron cries of joy.

You shot up in your bed, your naked breasts heaving as you tried to fill your empty lungs. You were covered with sweat and you relaxed letting your mind try to find somewhere other than your dream. The bedclothes were in complete disarray. Straightening them a little you fled back into a dreamless sleep.

The next day you awoke still dreadfully tired and your jaw felt very painful. In the bathroom mirror you noticed bruising about your lips. When you saw the lips you wondered about the dream and again you looked at the mirror. As you did you felt a stirring in her groin and she wanted to have something plunge into her itching cunt.

With a strength of mind that she did not realise she had she pulled away from the mirror. She covered it with a cloth and rang work to tell them she would not be in today. Then she rang a friend of her uncles who she asked to talk about the mirror.

"The Mirror, you have the Mirror. Get rid of it, it is dangerous."

"But why is it?"

There was a silence and then he said," Can you meet me at 10 o'clock?"

Saying that of course you could do so he gave you instructions on how to get to the place he was at he hung up abruptly. To get there you would need to leave now so you grabbed your bag and left the house. From the bedroom there was a red glow that seemed to be pulsing as though alive.

You arrived at the small coffee shop out of breathe and you saw a respectable man whose white moustache seemed to twitch as you walked in. You walked to him and asked his name only to hear your name from another person in the other cubicle. Looking at him you were shocked and horrified he was obviously a drunk and seemed almost unable to make sentences.

When you told him your name he suddenly sharpened and looked around the shop as though expecting someone to attack both of you. Then he began to explain what he knew of your uncle's mirror.

"Your uncle was a very learned man and over time he became obsessed. He believed that there had been times when Elder Gods and Demons had ruled in the world. He began to talk with other men on the Net and in person. About two years he went to Romania and disappeared into Transylvania only to turn up after six months."

"I can only say he seemed broken when he came back and he talked of hidden kingdoms where the old gods slept but they could be contacted through various artefacts of power. He said that the mirror was one of those artefacts and that it could talk to a creature as old as time, in fact it was consider a demon called Asmodeus."

"Later when we saw him he was talking about demands being made on him and that sometimes he would not remember what he did but felt as though he was no longer in control of his body. At the very end he spoke of destroying the mirror but was unable to do so. It was only after that we heard he had gone to Innsmouth in the North-East of America and had disappeared by the degenerates there."

He stopped and looked at you. All through his speech it seemed that the shop had grown colder and darker. Looking at him you asked how the mirror could be destroyed. He rubbed his unshaven cheeks and as he began to speak he choked.

The old man clawed at his neck and turned purple as he could not breathe. You tried to dislodge whatever he was choking him however he fell to the floor and others tried to help him. Then someone pronounced him dead. As you stood up you looked into the reflection of the shop and saw dark shapes sitting on the chest of the old man with hands about his throat.

Shocked you walked back to your house. Entering it was quiet and then you began looking for your uncles journals. Finally you found the book and leafed to the pages you wanted.

Oct 27 20__ I have found it! I had to dig through hard rock but I have found the strongroom of Vlad Tepes.It has not been touched there was even his old treasure but it was there I found the Mirror! The Mirror made by Morgan le Fay to communicate with the old ones.

Oct 29___ I am having communications in my dreams. Asmodeus comes to me as a woman both fair and terrible. I fear her but I want her more.

Nov 5 ___I am hers. I have made the first sacrifice to her. I lured a young girl to my room offering her money. She came the poor thing and as she stood naked before me I cut her throat and allowed the blood to feed the mirror. That night Asmodeus gave me pleasures that I could never imagine. I need them and will do anything for them.

Dec 22 ___How she laughed at me when she told me what she planned to do. I must bury the mirror for all time but I need it more. I had thought the Old Ones had fled us but it is that we fled from the Old Ones and they want to return to us!

Mar 19 ___ This will be my last entry I can do little other than what she commands me to do. Soon I will go to Innsmouth and see the followers of Dagon there. I am to leave the mirror to my niece. God have mercy on my soul but I think I am too late for that.

The words shocked you and you wondered what they meant. You wondered how you would be able to destroy this hellish thing but there seemed to be no way to destroy it. Then you saw the blood red glow coming from the bedroom and you walked to the bedroom. Inside your mind you screamed that you should flee but your feet led you to the mirror that stained all about it a deep carmine.

Your fingers betrayed you and removed your clothing. Naked you feel aroused and you touch the mirror.

"Well my sweet one. You have read what your uncle saw of me. "

A terrible laughter filled the room and you felt his hand lead you to your bed. Your marriage bed. You looked at him the tentacles that writhed around his mouth and made a sharp pointed beard. The deep chest that gleamed the deepest blood red and the cock hard and so large.

He will split me you thought and he laughed at the thought.

"Oh no my sweet one we will enjoy our lovemaking and you will bear me a son who will be me."

You lay down and there was no need for foreplay as your cunt was wet and aroused. Tentacles slipped from his face and bit into your nipples sending delicious shivers of pain into you. Blood dripped from the wounds and small tongues licked at them driving you into an orgy of pleasure. Orgasm flowed through you and you screamed with the pain and pleasure.

Something took hold of your legs and pulled them wide apart and he began to gently push into your cunt. You screamed with the pain as he opened you. It was like a baby was being inserted into you head first and it seemed that you were being split apart.

Inside you he thrust into you striking your cervix wall with each thrust. There was a small bite at your cervix as you came with the sensation. Pleasure rippled through you. A tentacle delicately inserted itself into your arse and fucked you as he fucked your cunt.

Then he came taking you and you felt his cum flood into you. It scalded you like acid yet it fertilised you and you passed into blackness.

Naked you rose from the floor and showered in scalding water. Like your uncle you were his and you prayed to him that cruel god that had impregnated you. Soon you thought I must leave for Innsmouth and the mid-wives there but until them I must sacrifice. Blood ran down the drain with the water.

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers