The Demons of Lust

Story Info
Excerpted from an ancient demonology text.
779 words
3.92
38.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FROM THE CORNOCOPEIA OF THE INFERNO

PART VI

[THE DENIZENS OF HELL]

Chapter 447 – The Demons of Lust and Carnal Pleasure

Of all the guardian demons of the 7 deadly sins, the demons of Lust are the most impressive in physique and are most proud and strong-willed second only to the demons of Pride. Their chief functions are to disseminate lust and desire among mankind. The following are the classes of these demons.

Neruark

The Neruarki are the demons of female lust. They are generally close to 17 metres tall, with curled ram's horns. Their skin is deep red, with ferocious eyes of clear green. They have no tail. Their most arresting feature are their two cocks, one on top of the other (although they only have one set of balls), about a meter long each. Their balls are the size of large pumpkins. Their cocks are always erect, and they perhaps allude to the female pleasure of double penetration. The Neruarki, like all demons of lust, can orgasm and ejaculate at will and the Neruarki can ejaculate through both cocks at once. Their ejaculate substance is known as Fuck and can amount to six litres each spurt, with close to forty spurts each time they orgasm. Their Fuck is said to be irresistible to women, who have been known to consume it until they perish. It is said that at the mere sight of a Neruark, a woman will experience a continuous euphoric orgasm that does not stop. The chief Neruark is Hekstakkarun, whose name means "Devourer of Cunts".

Philodaemon

The Philodaemonae are the demons of male lust. They are on average 22 metres tall, not possessed of horns, and their skin is a dark, dull blue. Philodaemonae have attached to their enormous and hard cocks (about 64 inches long) a female nymph with whom the philodaemon is always in a state of coitus, whether in intercourse or fellatio. Philodaemonae have the remarkable ability to suck a female's pussy tight, so that they can increase the tightness of their pussies according to their preference during intercourse. Philodaemonae determines the precise moment of male orgasm, and the euphoric feeling after ejaculation is said to be energy draining from the body to the Philodaemon in tribute and thanks. The chief Philodaemon is Seksiro-ufflaerkkull, whose name means "Tightener and Breaker of Cunts".

Rakkfa

Rakkfas are the demons of rape. They delight most in forced penetration and sexual violence. They are very tall and muscular, close to 30 metres, towering in the Netherworld, with skin a rusty brown. They have goat horns, sharp fangs, gold eyes and are possessed of an arrow headed tail. Their defining feature is a truly enormous cock, out of proportion even to their great size. Their cocks, always erect, curve hard upward and reach the beyond their foreheads. At their thickest diameter, their cock shafts resemble the trunks of small trees. Rakkfas have the power to influence even the very devout into acts of unspeakable deprivation. The epicureans have a word, Rachfaist (from the root Rakkfa), which describes the euphoria and excitement of forced penetration and rape. They are also patrons of prostitution. Rakkfa demons delight in the act of rape, and are also known to be generous patrons. At their cult centers in Adenrepsor and Falakher, disciples initiated into the sex cult of the Rakkfas would perform virgin rapes at their temples, in their honor, and in exchange for demonic favors. It is said the louder the screams, and the more violent the rape, the greater the reward. The chief Rakkfa is Eramsrazel-menabakkia, whose name means "Most Prolific Fucker of Virgins".

Bazumad

The Bazumadi are the demons of sexual perversion, patrons of every unnatural sex act. They are large and tall at about 22 meters with skin dark red. They have two small horns, goatee and a tail. Most arresting about them are their three cocks, lined side by side, with three sets of balls. Their copious Fuck is boiling hot even hours after ejaculation. Among the perversions said to be introduced by the Bazumadi to ancient man include incest, sex with non-humans (of which they most favour dogs and horses), consumption of waste, and sadism. They are also credited with masturbation and oral sex. They are patrons of homosexuality – their largest temple at Bazumadaris has a sculpture of eight Bazumadi engaging in an orgy. Male followers, eight a time, enact this orgy as a ritual of praise. They must then kiss all twenty-four sets of balls of the images as a sign of humility and respect. The chief Bazumad is called Kefogsu-argosio-frugio, which means "My Fuck Will Spill from All your Orifices".