The Demons Within Sydney Ch. 02

Story Info
Seduction leads to submission
8.4k words
4.51
54.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BangU
BangU
17 Followers

If you haven’t read the first installment I would recommend you do so first. Thank you for your previous comments. Please let me know if you want me to continue with this series.

SYDNEY

I woke up early Saturday morning feeling like a new woman. It had been so long since I had made love to anyone but nothing could have prepared me for the undeniable pleasures that my body felt from the intense fucking that Ty had given me last night.

The thought that Ty had fucked me like a slut disgusted me at first yet I could not deny the intense pleasures I had experienced last night. I secretly enjoyed his cock, his language, and the thought of my acting like a slut. I felt perverse having these thoughts but I could not deny the unmistakable tingling that was growing within me.

It excited me to think that I had acted like such a slut with my son’s best friend. My orgasms last night were earth shattering and I found myself wishing that he were here right now. There was no doubt in my mind that I would let Ty fuck me again.

Hell what am I saying, I couldn’t wait for Ty to fuck me again and again. I’ll let him have his way with me anytime he desires.

I showered and dressed for the day. I had some errands to run today so I dressed comfortably. I wore a pair of Khaki shorts with a sleeveless blouse and sandals. I left the house and returned around 11:00 to find Ty sitting on my front porch.

My heart raced, as I wondered why he was here. I hoped he was here to fuck me again. As I got out of the car I was already wet and horny.

“Hello Syd.”

“Hi Ty I am so glad you’re here.”

“I bet you are after last night! I just wanted to see you again,” he said with a wink of his eye.

My heart began to beat fast thinking about his big cock as we went inside and sat on the living room sofa.

“Sydney last night you were incredible. I was so turned on feeling your hot body pressed against mine.”

Looking into his eyes I couldn’t believe how turned on I was, “Baby last night was wonderful” and I reached over and kissed him. His lips felt wonderfully intoxicating on mine as we kissed passionately for what seemed an eternity.

Ty finally broke the kiss off and said, “Syd you have such a hot body. I want you to be my hot little fuck toy all summer long.” His words excited me and repulsed me. His language was so crude and vile. Yet I found my body responding to his visceral words.

“Oh baby I love your cock and right now all I want you to do is fuck me just like last night.”

“Syd I can’t wait either but first stand up and take your blouse off for me. I want to get a good look at your tits.”

“Here baby why don’t you just unbutton it like last night.” I said pushing up close to him

He barked, “Syd stand up and take your blouse off and let me see those melons. Do it now!”

My mind raced with a thousand thoughts. Who does he think he is talking to me like that? Just because I acted a little slutty last night doesn’t mean he can treat me this way. Why is he acting like this? I just want him to fuck me like he did last night.

I glared at him as I stood up and slowly unbuttoned my blouse. Ty dropped his shorts and sat there ogling my bra-encased breasts while stroking his big cock. It felt humiliating yet I removed my blouse and stood in front of him in just my shorts, bra, and sandals. “Well is there anything else you need me to do?” I asked nervously.

He stroked his semi hard cock and let out a menacing laugh, “Kneel down between your master’s legs.”

At that moment I detested him for talking to me like that but I wanted him to fuck me so bad that I knelt as he ordered and stared at his now hardening cock, my pussy overly excited with lustful anticipation.

He cupped both tits with his hands and roughly yanked on my nipples through my bra. He continued to maul my tits before finally reaching inside my cup and scooping them out. His fingers twirled, pinched, and pulled my nipples as my hand instinctively reached for his cock, “mmmmmm such a nice big cock.” I was definitely turned on and liking the feel of his hands on my tits.

“Stand up and straddle my cock” he commanded.

My nipples were hard as bullets and I felt my panties dampening from his touch as I rose and straddled his cock as ordered. He grabbed me and pulled me down onto him smothering my nipples with his mouth.

His expert tongue licking felt wonderful. He grabbed my ass pulling me closer to his burgeoning manhood until I could feel his hardness grinding against my throbbing pussy.

My body’s needs were overwhelming me with undeniable sensations as he continued to suck on my breasts. A soft gasp escaped from my lips as his teeth bit down on one of my nipples, “oooooh baby”.

Ty groaned, “Rub your tits on my cock. I want to cum inside your tits.” I had never done this before and the thought of doing this along with his words thrilled me to no end. Little wisps of pleasure began flowing within me as I slid down between his legs and removed my bra. I grabbed his nice big cock and slowly stroke his manhood feeling its heat and hardness.

I lustily panted, “ooooh baby I love your cock. Look there’s a drop of precum oozing out.”

“Rub it on your tits...” he said.

I let a sultry moan escape from my lips as I leaned forward and pressed Ty’s cock to my breasts, smearing his juice around on my nipples, “mmmmmmmmm.”

“Put it between your tits and jack me off.”

Hearing his words I moaned again, almost a sob of desire as I put my hands on my breasts and squeezed them tight around Ty’s cock. I slowly moved them up and down on his dick, as I watched the huge head thrusting just inches from my mouth.

“Faster,” groaned Ty, “ oh yeah that’s it. Do you like being my hot little fuck toy? Is your cunt nice and wet? I bet it is. I bet you can’t wait for me to pound your tight little twat.” His words were having an intoxicating effect on me. I felt so wantonly slutty and I didn’t care. The sleazier he talked the more worked up I seemed to get.

I began pumping his cock between my tits at a quicker pace and moaned, “oh yes baby. I want you to fuck me so bad. I want to feel your big cock inside me. I’m so fucking horny.” I couldn’t believe my ears. I was talking like a cock-loving slut and it was turning me on.

Ty ordered me, “Do it with your hand, now.”

I quickly let his cock escape from between my breasts and began jacking him off. I no longer knew what had become of me. All I knew was that I wanted Ty’s cock in me. I was over the edge filled with lust, desire, and acting like a slut.

I looked up at Ty and purred, “You like it baby? It's so big,” as my eyes riveted on his big cock. “I want to suck your cock. Do you want me to suck it baby? Would you like that?” I whispered, my voice choking with lust. “Can I?” I pleaded.

Ty grinned and laughed, “Yeah baby but only because you asked like a good fuck toy should.”

I lowered my face slowly toward Ty’s cock bending it down slightly and pressed the head to my lips, running it back and forth, “Oh, I love your cock...Umm.”

I held my mouth, poised over Ty’s cock for a long moment, and then plunged downward, filling my mouth with his thick, warm rod.

I could feel his bulbous head grow larger and harder as my tongue coated his cock with hot saliva. He began moving his hips back and forth as I swallowed more and more of his cock into my warm mouth.

“Oh yeah baby," Ty panted, “Suck my cock. Make me cum.”

As I continued to suck his gorgeous cock, I felt his hands exploring my tits again. His fingers traced my tits, rubbed and kneaded the erect nipples, “oooh mmmmmm” I moaned as I sucked harder, driven by his hands on my tits.

Ty groaned as I continued to stroke the base of his cock while sucking on the head, “Oh yes baby you’re such a cock loving slut. Lick my cock. Your lips feel so good baby.”

I shuddered with a mini orgasm as his words ripped through my insides. I was ready to cum. I was so hot. God help me but I needed him to fuck me hard. I paused and looked at his thick meat then licked and kissed the underside from the base of his cock to its head.

The blowjob I was giving him had me on the verge of reaching an incredible orgasm. My nipples were hard and erect, soft murmurs were escaping from within me every now and then as Ty continued to torment my aroused nipples.

All of a sudden Ty pulled my head off his cock and ordered, “Stand up my hot little fuck toy. It’s time for your Master to pound your juicy twat.”

Why was I letting him order me around like that? It felt so humiliating to be talked to like that. It made me feel so dirty yet I stood up as commanded. His hands groped my ass and then I felt my shorts being yanked down to my knees. It felt like I was being raped but I knew better as there would be no resistance from me. I was sooo turned on by Ty’s actions that all I wanted was his cock buried deep inside me.

He pulled my panties down spun me around and said, “Spread your legs for me!”

I did as he asked, as all I could think of was his big cock sliding inside my wet pussy. I was standing in my living room, legs spread wide, drunk with desire when I felt the warm sensation of his finger sliding inside my pussy. I screamed, “ooooh god yes. Make me cum. I’m so close. I’m so turned on. Make me cum baby” I stood there as Ty finger fucked me from behind my knees buckling from the tremors running through me.

It didn’t take long for me to feel the swell of the impending implosion. My legs began to shake as I felt the dam burst inside me, “oooooooooh yessssssss, oh,oh,oh, arghhhhhhhhhh…” and a powerful orgasm ripped through my insides. I screamed, “I’m cummmmin,” as Ty’s fingers pounded my hot quivering pussy.

Ty pushed me onto the sofa and I soon felt his cock stretching my pussy apart. He began to fuck me from behind with an indescribable ferocity. I held on to the back of the couch as my body rippled with wave after wave of pleasure from his big cock.

I shouted, “oh yes baby Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard. I love your big cock. It feels so fucking hard. Make me cum again.” I was meeting Ty’s every vicious thrust with my hips when I felt a stinging pain on my ass.

I looked back and saw that he was slapping my ass hard with his hand as he pounded his cock in and out of my pussy. By now it didn’t matter as I was on the verge of another intense orgasm.

The stinging pain soon turned into a powerful force that spread throughout my body. My body began to buck and thrash wildly as he continued to ram his cock deeper and deeper inside me. I was no longer in control of my actions as I savored each powerful thrust into my pussy.

A low guttural moan escaped from my lips, “aarrrghhhhhhhh, yeesssssss, Dooooooon’t stop. Fuck me harder, Im cummmmmmmmmmmmmin….” and my body convulsed and shook again with another powerful orgasm. I held myself up against the couch as Ty continued to pump me harder and harder savoring every spark of pleasure that tore through me.

I snapped out of my orgasmic stupor upon hearing Ty scream, “oh yeah baby I’m going to cum so good.”

I looked back at Ty seeing his eyes closed and screamed, “Oh yes baby fill my pussy with your hot cum. Come on baby fuck me harder fuck me harder.”

I felt Ty’s cock spasm as he spurted his cum deep inside my pussy. I could feel the heat of his cum ooze down my thigh as I continued to milk his cock with my pussy until he finally stopped.

With a look of content I purred, “ooh baby that was incredible. You made me cum so hard.”

Ty pulled his massive cock out of my pussy and commanded, “Turn around and clean my cock.”

I looked at him nervously having never tasted another man’s cum before last night. It felt wonderful yet I felt so dirty and now he wanted me to suck his cock coated with our cum juices.

“Come on Syd clean my cock with those luscious lips of your.”

I hesitantly lowered my lips onto his semi hard cock. I could taste my own juices as I slowly licked his cock. The act repulsed me at first but soon I began to greedily slurp his cock clean with my mouth. The scent and taste of his cum coated cock was intoxicating. It was an incredible turn on and I soon felt the tingling sensation building within me, a sensation that was becoming all too familiar.

I continued to slurp every last drop until I felt Ty’s hands pulling me up. I smothered Ty with the most passionate kiss I had ever given anyone. I felt so incredibly wanton and turned on as I swirled my cum coated tongue inside his mouth.

I let out a soft moan, “mmmmmmmm” and then added, “baby that was incredible. I love the way you make me feel. Its like I can’t get enough of your cock.”

Ty laughed, “Syd you are one hell of a fuck toy. You’ve got such a hot body. I can’t wait until I fuck you again.”

I felt his hands roaming over my body as he held me close smothering my mouth with his. My body was on fire shivering with desire. I loved the way he made me feel. It was mesmerizing, exciting, and oh so sexy. Even his crude commands intoxicated me with wanton lust.

His caresses were beginning to affect me as I felt my legs weaken with desire. I was ready for him to fuck me again and again. I couldn’t get enough of his touch, his manhood, and his raw sexuality. I cooed in his ear, “Baby fuck me again. I need to feel your wonderful cock inside me.”

“Jeez Syd you really are a cock loving slut. I loved to fuck your hot little cunt again but I’m already late. I’m meeting a friend for lunch and it’s already noon.”

My heart sank hearing those words, “when will I see you again?”

“I’ll give you a call later today Syd,” he kissed me and then shook his head, “God you’re a great fuck toy!” Ty dressed and headed toward the door.

I sat quietly after Ty had left. I was still stunned by what I had experienced the last 24 hours and I doubted how I felt. I was still naked, sitting on the couch where I had just been fucked. I felt used, and in reality I had been used, used like a cheap whore. Like “his own personal fuck toy”.

In fact Ty had called me names that would disgust and repulse any woman yet I lustfully ignored them, In fact I actually seemed to enjoy it. I was slowly coming to the realization that the dirtier Ty acted around me the more I enjoyed it. It was so carnal and raw that I was once again found myself tingling with desire.

My finger found its way down to my cum soaked pussy and I began to masturbate thinking about Ty’s big cock. I laid back and fingered myself as I thought of the orgasm I just experienced.

A soft moan escaped from my lips, “ooooohhhh,” as the tingling sensation in my pussy began to swell.

I wonder why I always call it a pussy? Sluts and whores don’t have pussies they have cunts and my cunt was now throbbing with fire.

I spread my legs wider sensing I was on the verge of another orgasm and lost myself in my thoughts so I could enjoy it. As the orgasm rippled over my body, all I could think of was Ty’s big cock and the taste it had left in my mouth.

TY

I could not believe how well things went with Sydney today. I was concerned that she may have had second thoughts about fucking her son’s best friend but the reality was that she wanted my cock more than ever. She doesn’t realize what a hot little fuck toy she is.

I wanted to take things slowly with Sydney but the way she was already acting told me that it wouldn’t be long before I would make her into my fuck slave. It was about 2:00 Saturday afternoon when I called Sydney.

“Hello”

“Hey baby how are you? Do you miss me?” I smirked.

“Oh baby I wish you were here right now. Why don’t you come over and I’ll make those steaks we never got around to eating last night.”

“Syd I can’t come over tonight. My parents are staying out late and I have to baby sit my kid brother. Why don’t you come over here after I get my brother off to sleep?”

“No I couldn’t do that. What if you’re parents came home?”

“Syd, they won’t be home until well after midnight. It’ll be okay. Besides I really need to feel your body close to mine again. You turn me on so much Sydney. I want to fuck you again.”

“I don’t know Ty it seems kind of risky. Maybe we should just wait until tomorrow I would feel more comfortable.”

“Nonsense Syd. Listen I have to go now. Come over around 9:00. Wear something really sexy and no underwear. Bye.”

I hung up before she could say no feeling pretty confident that she would stop by as instructed. I smiled to myself and headed out to the adult bookstore on the other side of town. I wanted to introduce Sydney to some new toys tonight.

As I went inside the adult store I noticed there were several men and a couple of women inside browsing at the merchandise. I browsed around for awhile until I noticed this hot looking lady admiring some toys. I watched her while she spent most of the time looking at different shaped dildos.

I couldn't help wondering why such a hot babe was interested in some sex toys. She certainly could have any man she wanted with her looks. I slowly maneuvered myself closer to her and began looking at some of the stuff nearby until I asked, “Excuse me my name is Ty. I was wondering if you could help me out?”

She smiled and replied, “Ty, I’m Kerry nice to meet you. What kind of help do you need?”

Kerry was a perky little blonde wearing a pair of skintight jeans that hugged her nice round ass. She wore a red halter-top that accented her gorgeous tits. I figured her to be maybe 30 tops. She was definitely well built and it took all of my internal fortitude not to hit on her.

“I want to get my girl a special toy. I saw you admiring some so I thought you could tell me which one you like the most.”

She gave me a wicked look as she said, “Are you sure you don’t want me to show which one I like best?”

I smiled back intrigued and somewhat embarrassed by her response, “You know that sounds like a great idea but I’m short on time. Why don’t you tell me which one you think I should get and I’ll take a rain check on your show and tell.”

“Oh too bad, I would have enjoyed a good looking hunk helping me out. Anyway I would suggest the beads. I love the way the feel as they are put inside me. My orgasms are out of this world.”

“You mean those?” I said pointing to some on the counter.

“Anyone of those will work fine. Are you sure you don’t want to try them out on me first?”

“You know maybe you should give me your number that way I can call you if I need any help.” I said with a mischievous smirk.

Kerry wrote down her number and gave me a quick peck as she turned and left, “Call me if you need help.”

I went to the where the beads were displayed and looked at them carefully. I picked up the string of beads that had 6 gold balls on a nylon string. It looked like each one was about an inch in diameter.

I looked over the next display until I found the one I wanted. This string had 5 red beads spaced out on a string. The beads were about and inch and half in diameter. I bought the beaded string and left.

On the way home I stopped and picked up a couple of things at the grocery store. By the time I got home it was 5:00 and I was already worked up about seeing Sydney tonight. I wondered what she would wear and more importantly how she was going to enjoy her new toys. My cock was already twitching at the thought.

SYDNEY

I kept looking at the clock trying to decide what I should do. I wanted to go to Ty’s house but it felt like the wrong thing to do. I mean what happens if his parents come home and he is fucking me like some cheap slut? However his last words on the phone, “wear something sexy and no underwear” had me horny and wet as hell. My cunt was tingling with sexual desire since he called. I wanted desperately to fuck him.

I went upstairs to see what I could wear. I rummaged through my closet and all I could find was a Black polka dot spaghetti sundress that buttoned up the front, cute but not really “sexy”.

BangU
BangU
17 Followers