The Demons Within Sydney Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back down and poured myself a glass of wine. The more I tried to convince myself that it was a bad idea to go tonight, the more my body betrayed my true feelings. No matter how hard I tried to convince myself not to go deep down I knew I was going to stop by, as I was deliriously drunk with lust for Ty’s wonderful cock. I wanted to taste his cum, I wanted to fuck his big cock, and I wanted to cum. Fuck it I’m going and that was all there was to it.

It was 8:00 by the time I got out of the shower. I grabbed the sundress and put it on. I left the top button undone and looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad looking for a 36-year-old mother of two. I liked the feeling of the soft fabric on my already hard nipples. The sheer fabric did nothing to hide my nipples. All I could find to go with the dress was a black pair of open toed pumps that would have to do.

TY

Time seem to stand still as I kept looking at the clock. I had put my kid brother to bed around 8:30 and I sat waiting for the doorbell to ring. If things went well tonight Sydney will be one step closer to being my fuck slave for as long as I want.

I heard the doorbell ring and smiled to myself. When I opened the door I saw Sydney standing in this cute Black polka dot sundress. Not exactly my idea of sexy but she did look good in it.

“Hi Syd. Boy am I glad you could come. Where’s your car? Did you walk over here?”

“Hi Ty, I parked it down the street just in case your parents came home. I’m a little apprehensive about this whole thing.”

Once inside I said, “Let me see how sexy you look. Turn around for me.”

Sydney slowly turned for me letting me admire her hot body.

I took her into my arms and let my hands roam down to her ass. I massaged her ass and whispered in her ear, “Syd you look so fucking hot and sexy. I can't wait to see you naked.”

Sydney let out a nervous sigh, "I'm really nervous about this”

I smothered her moist red lips with mine as I continued to massage her round firm ass. I could tell that she wore no underwear as instructed. Sydney hungrily explored my mouth and mewed, “Oh baby I love the way you make me feel. You turn me on so much.”

We continued our heated embrace for a few moments before I broke away and said, “Let me get you a glass of wine to help settle your nerves. We can go back into the sunroom and relax for a bit.”

I poured her a glass of wine and got myself a Coke. I turned some soft music on and sat down. I raised my Coke and toasted, “To us Sydney. I’m so glad you’re here tonight.”

We toasted and Sydney smiled, “Ty I’m so glad I came here. I really wanted us to be together again.”

We sipped our drinks and talked for awhile. I wanted to make sure Sydney was truly at ease with the evening before we got down to having some fun.

“Sydney you look so incredibly sexy in that dress.”

“Thanks baby, It was the only thing I had that might look sexy.”

“Wow Syd, you mean a hot looking babe like you doesn’t have short skirts, tight tops, and sexy heals?” I said as I let my hand fall gently on her thigh. I began to stroke her smooth flesh as we talked.

“Not really. I don’t have much occasion to dress up sexy.”

Her dress was riding high on her thigh as I continued my seductive strokes, “Well we’ll have to do something about that. Why don’t we go shopping together for some new sexy outfits? I’ll let you know which outfits turn me on the most.”

Sydney smiled placing her hand on mine, “I would love that Ty. I would love to wear something that turns you on.”

“You know what would turn me on baby?”

Syd gently squeezed my hand and asked, “I would love to find out baby. Tell me what turns you on?”

“Well there are a lot of things but right now the thought of you standing in front of me and doing a sexy striptease for me is tops on my list. Would that turn you on also Syd?”

“mmmmmm. That sounds sexy but I don’t know if I could that. I am not a very good dancer.”

I smiled and moved my caresses higher up her leg, “Sydney, you don’t have to be a good dancer to turn me on. You just need to get into it and let your wonderful body do the rest. What turns you on?”

“Oh God just about anything you do to me turns me on Ty. I love the way you make me feel.”

“Does it turn you on when I talk dirty to you. When I call you my fuck toy, or my hot little slut?”

Sydney seemed a little bit embarrassed but added, “Well at first I didn’t really like hearing you say those things but the more I thought about it the more I realized that It turns me on. To think of myself acting like such a slut makes my feelings intensify.”

“Sydney if you trust me I can take you to places you’ve never been to before. Do you trust me Syd? Dou you trust me enough to do as I say?”

Sydney squirmed in her seat as my caresses had moved ever so near her cunt, “Ty I trust you baby. I hope you know that. You turn me on so much and you make me feel so wanton and sexy. Of course I trust you baby.”

I could see her hard nipples protruding through her dress and I instinctively grabbed her tit, playing with her nipple through her dress. Sydney let out a soft moan, “mmmmmm” and I whispered, “Okay then baby I want you to strip for me. I want you to turn me on. I want you to make me real hard before I fuck you.”

Amazingly Sydney did not protest. She stood up and sauntered seductively in front of me as I quickly pulled my shorts off. Sydney swayed gently with the music, reaching to undo the buttons on her dress.

I grabbed my cock and began to stroke it as I said, “Oh yea baby make me nice and hard.” I watched Sydney slowly open the top half of her dress showing me her luscious tits.

I groaned, “Oh, man look at those babies, what a great set of tits. I can’t wait to suck on them.”

Sydney smiled when she heard my words. She was obviously enjoying her strip tease and slowly let the spaghetti straps fall of her shoulder.

“Rub your tits for me baby.” I grunted.

Sydney smiled and followed my orders obediently. She ran her hands up her flat belly, cupping her breasts her eyes glued to my growing hard-on.

She began to rub her breasts, then took her nipples between her thumb and forefinger and began pulling and twisting them, pinching her nipples, lifting them up so that they pressed together, shaking them in time to the music.

“Does it feel good Baby. You look so fucking hot.”

Sydney was on fire as she groaned, “Oh yes baby I feel so wet and horny. I want that big cock of yours inside me.”

She moved closer to me, turning gently to the music, and teasingly, she lifted the back of her dress, exposing the lower half of her supple round ass cheeks. She purred, “Do you like? I didn’t wear any underwear just as you asked. Am I turning you on baby?”

I groaned, “Oh baby look at how hard I am. I’m going to fuck you so hard tonight.”

Sydney unbuttoned her dress and stepped out of it, kicking it away so that she stood in front of me in just her heels. Her tits were incredible as she stood there, her back arched, pushing them out for me to enjoy. Sydney’s eyes glazed with desire stared at my cock.

My cock was standing at attention, big and thick as Sydney gasped, “Oh it's soooo big.”

I stroked my cock for her and said, “Okay baby lets see your pussy."

Sydney was on fire filled with lust. She bent over showing me the lips of her cunt folded back swollen with her desire, coated with her juices. I moaned, “ Baby why don't you play with yourself. Make your cunt nice and juicy for my cock.”

Sydney slowly ran her finger up between the lips of her cunt and rubbed her erect clit, grinding her hips back and forth. Her hand reaching back to spread her ass so that I could see her juicy cunt, and her tight little ass pucker. I stroked my cock as Sydney gyrated her ass in tight circles and let out a small gasp, “oooooh.”

She looked so fucking slutty as I said, “Lay down in front of me I want to cum all over you. You’re my hot slut baby. Do you like being my cock slut Syd?”

Sydney groaned, “mmmmmmmmm. Oh yes baby. I’m you’re slut baby. Cum on me baby. Let me taste your hot sperm” and moved her hot little body onto the floor in front of me.

I started pumping my hard-on, as I was ready to explode my wad. I looked down at Sydney and moaned loudly, “oh that’s it play with yourself. Turn me on so I can shot my hot cum all over you.”

Sydney was breathing hard and I knew nothing would bring her back now. She squealed, “oh yes baby cum for me. I want to taste your hot cum.”

I was real close to cummin and I screamed, “Syd suck my cock I want to cum in your mouth.” She quickly got up between my legs and lowered her luscious lips onto my cock just in time for me to blast my hot cum down her greedily slurping throat.

Sydney moaned, “mmmmmmmm’ as I filled her throat with my creamy white goo. I pushed her head back and shot several spurts of cum all over her face. Sydney watched open-mouthed as my cock shot more cum on her face. Hot cum landed in her eyes and nose. A large glob dripped down her cheek.

I put my prick back in Sydney’s mouth. Her lips hungrily encircled my cock. I continued moving her head back and forth as she feverishly nibbled on my cock, sucking clean every last drop of cum that she could until I was completely drained. I left my cock inside of her mouth as it slowly softened.

Slowly stroking my cock she looked up at me and in a sultry voice mewed, “oh baby your hot cum tasted sooooo good. Make me cum baby. I am so fucking hot I need a good hard fuck” I looked down at my sultry little slut knowing how badly she wanted to cum her eyes glazed over in a sexual daze.

I said, “Lay back down on the rug and play with your nipples.” She eagerly obeyed as I reached behind the couch for my bag of goodies. I pulled out a bottle of baby oil and smeared the oil on her tits and slowly and teasingly began to massage them.

Sydney was writhing on the floor as I tormented her sensitive nipples. She purred, “oooh baby you’re driving me wild. Make me cum baby.” I smiled at her knowing that slowly but surely I was transforming her into my fuck slave.

“Play with your nipples while I tend to your juicy cunt.” I ordered.

Sydney’s hands went straight for her nipples as her hips began to grind up and down on the floor. I took some more oil and slowly rubbed her pussy causing her to hump my hand. She purred, “oooh baby yes make me cum. It feels so good.”

I inserted my finger inside her throbbing cunt and placed my thumb on her swollen clit causing her to mew, “oh god yes baby. Make me cum I’m so turned on. Oh yes baby, don’t stop.” Sydney thrashed on the floor as I continue to slowly bring her to a climax.

Sydney was bucking and rotating her hips wanting the pleasures of an orgasm to rip through her insides. I lowered my face to her pussy and said, “is this what you want. Do you want me to lick your clit baby?”

“ooh yes suck my pussy. Make me cum.”

I reached in my bag and pulled out the string of beads and held it front of her, “Look what I have for you baby. Do you want to cum baby?”

Sydney saw the string of beads in my hand and panted, “Oh my God what are you going to do with those?”

“Do you trust me baby?” I smirked.

“Oh God yes make me cum” she panted breathlessly.

I took the first bead on the string and placed it against her wet cunt lips.

“ooooooohhhh” Sydney groaned as I pushed the first bead inside. I pressed the second bead against her wet slit and pushed it inside her juicy cunt.

She groaned, “oh my god what are you doing to me. This feels so incredible” as the third bead slid inside. Sydney was writhing on the floor her hips bucking up and down as I pressed the fourth bead inside. She arched her back and moaned, “ooooh mmmmmmmmm.”

Sydney had her legs spread wide as I slid the fifth bead inside her hot cunt until only the string hung out of her.

I extended my tongue and swept her swollen clit bringing an involuntary gasp from her, “oooohhhh.” Seeking the tip of her clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, expertly with my teeth slowly flicking my tongue back and forth.

She moaned loudly pushing my face into her cunt. I continued to slowly tongue tease her clit until she screamed in delight, “Oh yes that’s it. Make me cum, Make me cum, I’m so fucking hot,”

I took the rigid little bud of her clit between my teeth and began to titillate it with my tongue. “Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” She gasped repeatedly, arching her back, forcing her aroused pussy against my face.

Sydney was going wild from my expert tongue fucking. Her excited quivering cunt walls clung to the beads, her round hips and ass quivered and shook with the vibrations which spasmed throughout her pelvis.

I grabbed the strand and firmly tugged on it until I saw the first bead pop out. Sydney moaned, “oooh my God that feels so good.” I pulled sharply on the string and the second ball popped out of her cunt.

“Oh yeah!!! Yes!! Yesss!!! Do it to me! Make me cum! Just a little more and I'll be there.” she squealed.

I took one last deep suck of her clit, which was all Sydney needed to send her over the edge. Her legs began to shudder and flail as she panted, “oh yes that’s it lick my pussy. Ooooooooh ooooooh, I’m cumming baby. I’m cummminng! Ooooooooooooooooooh yes yes yes.”

With a quick tug on the string I yank the remaining beads out of her spasmodic cunt, her juices spilling out as she exploded into a violent orgasm that flooded my face with her sweet tasting cum. She writhed and thrashed from the intensity of the torrential waves of pleasure that ran through her body, “oh god yes yes I’m still cummming don’t stop! Don’t stop!”

Pushing my face further into her wet cum soaked cunt she savored every last wisp of pleasure that ripped through her until the orgasm finally subsided. She lay on the floor legs spread lewdly and whimpered, “oh baby that was so fucking good. I came so hard. I was soooooo turned on. Please fuck me baby. I need your cock in my cunt.”

That was the first time I heard her say “cunt”. She was acting like a sex-craved slut. It would only be a matter of days before she submitted fully to me.

I barked, “Get on your hands an knees my hot little slut. I am going to fuck you from behind with everything I have.”

She quickly scrambled unto her hands and knees, her juicy cunt flowering open for my cock. I slowly guided the tip of my cock to her inviting entrance. Grabbing my cockshaft I slid it up between the folds of her soaked cunt. She let out a quick gasp as my cock slid deep inside her cunt.

Sydney slowly began to rock her cunt on it as I grabbed her hips and buried my cock inside her and slowly started to pump her cunt. She squealed, “Oh yes baby fuck me hard. Make me cum again I’m so fucking horny.”

I grabbed the oil and began smearing it on her ass teasing her little ass pucker with my finger. Syd was riding my cock moaning in ecstasy and quickly nearing another orgasm as I planted my hands firmly on her ass and slid one of my fingers into her well oiled ass pucker.

“Oh god yes. I love your cock. Fuck me hard with your cock. Fill me up with your hot sperm. I want you to fuck me hard”

I slowly pulled my cock out teasing her throbbing cunt before slamming it back in while I loosened her asshole up with my finger. I continued this approach as Sydney begged, “Please fuck me now. I’m so hot. Please fuck me hard. I need a good hard fuck. Please baby.”

Sydney was over the edge having lost all thought except for one; a good hard fuck. She rocked her ass back and forth onto my cock as I stood still and enjoyed her attempts to satisfy herself.

“I am going to make you cum like you have never cummed before baby.” I groaned as I started to savagely pound her cunt.

She moaned loudly, “oh oh oh harder yes that’s it. I love it. God I love your nice big cock.”

Once Sydney was meeting my every thrust I positioned the first bead on her tight asshole. I started pushing, harder and harder as I fucked her juicy twat.

Sydney hollered, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

I watched the puckered flesh of her ass sphincter expanding and stretching. Then in an instant the bead disappeared inside her ass. I pressed the second one hard against her asshole until it just got sucked in.

Sydney let out a low guttural moan, “aarrrrrghhhh, what are you doing to me? Ooooooohh I’m going to cum again.”

I stopped fucking her leaving my cock buried deep inside her cunt. Sydney was breathing hard as she slowly rocked on my piston while I inserted the third bead into her well oiled ass pucker.

I had two beads to go. I squeezed a little more oil on her ass and pushed the fourth one in. I pushed my finger into her ass and pushed the four beads as deep as I could into her.

Feeling them buried so deep inside her, she let out a groan, "Ohhhhhhh... mmmmmm...” while rocking her cunt on my rod.

I pushed the last bead into her leaving only the remaining strand hanging out of her ass. I began to drive my cock into her again as I teased her ass pucker with my finger.

Sydney panted, “I’m almost there keep fucking me. Don’t stop. I’m going to cum sooooooooo hard. Yes yes yes.”

I grabbed the strand and firmly tugged on it until I saw the first bead pop out. Sydney moaned, “oooh my God that feels so good.” I pulled sharply on the string and the second ball popped out of her cunt.

Suddenly Sydney began to thrust her hips rapidly on my cock, as she appeared to be on the verge of cumming. “ohohohohohohoh” she panted as I yanked the third bead out of her ass.

Her head was thrashing wildly from side to side as I could feel her cunt lips clamp down on my cock. I popped the fourth ball out and Sydney exploded, “Oh God I'm cumming, Im cummming, ooooooohhh” she cried out as her hips rocked madly back and forth on my cock.

Sydney was in the midst of a violent orgasm as I shoved the beads back in her ass. This only served to intensify her pleasure as she screamed loudly, “aaarrrrrrgghhhhhh, Im stilll cummmmin, ooooooohhhhhh”

I left my cock impaled in her cunt as she continued to gyrate her hips letting out low heated gasps, “mmmmmm,oooooooh” until her orgasm finally subsided.

She panted, “Oh my God what did you do to me? That felt so fucking good.”

I gave her a wicked smile and said, “We’re not done yet Sydney. Trust me we’re not done yet.”

Just then I heard some noise and quickly realized that my parents were home. We had lost track of time and I could hear my mom calling out my name.

“Quick Sydney get your stuff and wait outside. Go out the back door and wait for me. Everything will be fine I’ll be right out and leave the beads in because I’m not done with you yet.”

SYDNEY

Oh my God I had just cum so wickedly and here I was outside Ty’s house buttoning my dress. I felt so dirty but I didn’t care. Ty had made me feel sensations that I never knew existed. I loved his way with me. It turned me on to act like such a slut.

My heart stopped as suddenly I heard the door open. Then I heard Ty whisper, “Syd where are you?” I answered, “Over here”

He took my hand and said, “Come with me.”

I could feel the beads inside me and with every step I found my body starting to swell with little wisps of pleasure. “Where are we going?” I asked.

Ty didn’t answer but kept walking until we reached the side of his garage. He quickly spun me around so that I was facing the garage and whispered in my ear, “I haven’t cum yet. I am going to fuck you right here until I cum.”

He lifted my dress up and slid his hands down onto my ass. The beads inside me were driving me wild with every movement. I felt him pull on the string, tugging at it without pulling them out. He was driving me over the edge teasing me like that.

I let a soft gasp out, “ooooooooh” as he continued to tease me. The sensations inside me were unbelievable as I panted lustily, “ oh my god, I can feel them. I can feel them in me. Oooh baby mmmmmm.”