The Demons Within Sydney Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BangU
BangU
17 Followers

He whispered, “bend over and spread your legs.” I did as was told as I didn’t give a damn about anything else. I wanted to cum again. I wanted to be fucked again.

TY

I bent her over and pushed her dress up as I looked down at this sex-starved slut, sexy legs standing on heels spread apart her cunt flowering open for my cock. I had never been filled with such pure unabandon lust as I teasingly guided my cock into her fuckhole until just the head penetrated the heat of her love chamber.

“Oooooooooohhhhh” Sydney panted.

She looked back groaned and pushed back her cunt as she eagerly impaled the entire length of my shaft inside her, “Oh god yes. I love your cock. Fuck me hard with your cock. Hammer my cunt. Fill me up with your hot cum. I want you to fuck me so bad”

I slowly pulled my cock out teasing her throbbing cunt before slamming it hard back in her cunt feeling the string of beads in her ass rubbing against my cock. I continued this slow approach as Sydney begged, “Please fuck me now. I’m so hot. Please fuck me hard.”

I reached down, grabbed her ass and repeatedly slammed my cock deep inside her fiery depths. Sydney squealed in delight, “Ohohohohoh! Yes Yes Yes. Give me all you got. Fuck me hard. Fuck my juicy cunt. Make me cum. Oh yes that’s it. I love your cock. Fuck me. Harder Harder!”

I squeezed her ass and furiously pummeled her cunt over and over. Sydney, her face up against the garage, reached underneath and grabbed my cum filled balls that were slapping against her ass.

She played with my cum sacs as I shoved my cock in and out of her faster and faster. Her cock impaled body bucked my cock, her head thrashed wildly from side to side, she panted, “Make me cum! I’m so close. Make me cum! Please don’t stop. You feel so fucking hard.”

I yanked hard on the string, causing the first bead to pop out of her ass. “Argghhhhhhhhh” she screamed loud enough to wake up the neighborhood. I pulled on the string again until the second bead popped out of her ass.

“Oooooooohhhhh, mmmmmmm, I’m cummminnnn” she screamed breathing heavily as her body thrashed and flailed violently against the side of the garage.

That was all I needed to send me over the edge, as I could no longer contain myself. I exploded gob after gob of my hot cum up Sydney’s fuck hole as our bodies shook and shuddered together in mutual orgasms. I kept shooting my hot sticky cum up her fuckhole as Sydney’s cunt convulsed on my cock.

She looked back with a crazed look and squealed, “That’s it give me all your cum. Keep fucking me. I want all your cum in my cunt,” as I pulled on the string until all three of the remaining beads popped out. Sydney groaned loudly, “arrrrgghhhhhh oh my god” her legs buckling as she continued to endure the violent eruptions ripping through her body.

Finally after her body had stopped its maniacal movements she reached back and caressed my balls trying to milk every last drop out of them. I stood there with my cock softening inside her hot cunt totally drained.

I said, “Baby that was a fucking wild time. You are such a fucking slut.”

Sydney was still dazed as she turned and knelt down in front of me. She proceeded to lick and clean my cum and cunt juice soaked cock. She bobbed her head up and down greedily slurping all juices off my cock until she was satisfied that she had cleaned my cock.

After she was finished cleaning my cock with her wet silky tongue Sydney stood up and smothered my lips as she pushed her cum and cunt juice coated tongue into my mouth swirling it around. Sydney pushed her tits up against me and purred, “I love your cock. Use me anyway you want I don't care. Tonight was incredible. I just want you to fuck me I just want you to make me cum.”

Hearing her words an evil smile broke across my face as I held her tight. Her eyes still fogged in a sexual daze, I whispered, “Sydney you are mine and I will always be your Fuck Master. I am going to make you feel pleasures you never knew existed. Now go home.”

TO BE CONTINUED…………

BangU
BangU
17 Followers