The Demonstration

Story Info
Lily demonstrates new toys to prospective buyers.
3.1k words
4.15
51.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzzls
puzzls
1 Followers

The room was mostly dark except for a few selected spots. In the center of the room was a lone overstuffed chair in purple velvet. Like the star of the show, this chair was illuminated from above. Empty, it sat waiting. The men were seated some distance away from this comfy chair, restless in their anticipation. They were of various ages and ethnic persuasions, all gathered for the business of pleasure. They were all well attired - expensive suits and Italian leather shoes dominated the wardrobe. Seated in a ragged semi-circle the men fidgeted, avoiding the eye contact and friendly small talk that would seem normal to such a common minded group. Though networking was in their nature in such situations, this meeting was something altogether different. They were here for one purpose only and all of them waited eagerly for the festivities to begin.

A tall lean man in a slate gray suit glided into the room from a side entrance none had noticed previously. He wore a cordial smile and sense of authority as he made his way to the center of the room. He stopped just in front of the big comfy chair and slowly assessed the group in front of him.

“Good evening gentlemen. I’m so pleased to have you here at our little demonstration. I know many of you have come a long way to be here so I will not delay. I do however have a few rules which I must insist you adhere to. My lovely assistant Lily will be out shortly to demonstrate the merchandise you are here to see. I ask that you do not speak to her directly. If you have any questions, please address them to me. I will be happy to answer. Next I must ask that you do not approach her while the demonstration is taking place, unless I expressly permit it. And last, you may not have any physical contact with her at any time unless, again, I permit it. If everyone is clear then we may begin. I hope you enjoy the demonstration. And remember that all orders may be placed directly following the demonstration. Enjoy.”

The man smiled warmly at the men and nodded to his right. A woman entered the room. Murmurs from the men filled the darkly quiet room. The woman had long reddish hair. She was dressed in a simple black silk dress with silver buttons down the front. She wore black patent leather shoes with impossibly high heels, yet she glided assuredly toward the chair, head held high but with her gaze downward. The men quietly voiced their approval of her simple beauty. The dress hugged her body perfectly and move with her gracefully. Her long legs, wrapped in sheer black stockings were beautifully shaped and as she came to a stop in front of the chair, the men’s eyes moved up her body over her perfectly round breasts to rest at last on her full red lips just lightly brushed with gloss.

“Please have a seat my dear and we will begin.”

The woman slowly lowered herself into the chair. Her gaze remained fixed on the floor in front of her but a slight wistful smile had crept onto her beautiful face.

The man again nodded to his right and the men who could manage to look away from this beauty saw a petite young blonde rolling a black cabinet before her. She came to a stop beside the chair, waiting for the tall man to proceed.

“Lily please lift your dress and show these gentlemen your lovely pussy”

Lily slowly pulled her dress up to her waist, revealing the lace at the top of her stockings which led to her delicious white thighs. As she lifted she slowly opened her legs and relaxed back into the chair. Her pussy was exposed for all to see and she blushed slightly. The men were transfixed by the sight, many already hard in anticipation. The man nodded to the petite blonde and she proceeded to open the cabinet. She removed a long black dildo that seemed to have buttons along the bottom. She knelt in front of Lily and began to insert the dildo into her exposed cunt. Lily gasped as the blonde slowly worked the dildo all the way in. Lily squirmed, feeling the delicious shaft work its way into her. Closing her eyes, she tried to take it all in until she could take no more. The man watched patiently as the blonde twisted the dildo all the way into Lily’s cunt. The smell of Lily’s juices began to fill the room and the sounds of approval by the audience reached Lily’s ears and caused her to moan softly.

“Very good Yvette. Now please hand me the remote.”

The blonde nodded and promptly fetched the remote from the cabinet. Lily grasped the arms of the chair in anticipation.

“Gentlemen, this device may be remotely controlled from within 100 yards. It has five vibrating speeds and three separate movement modes.”

The man pressed the first button on the remote and Lily immediately arched her back and gasped. The dildo began to vibrate inside her, lightly teasing her. She squirmed, wanting more and rubbed her ass against the soft seat beneath her. She wanted this big dick to fuck her but she knew she wasn’t allowed to touch it until she was told. She could hear the breathing from the audience and that made her more excited. She could imagine their hard cocks pressing against their designer pants. Maybe some of them were even touching themselves. The thought made her shudder slightly.

“Lily, are you enjoying yourself?"

"Oh, yes sir.” Lily breathed.

The man pressed the next button and Lily moaned. The vibration inside her cunt increased and she gasped. She arched her back and ground her ass into the chair. It was torture to not be able to ram this delicious shaft in and out of her wet pussy but she knew she could not until she was told to. The last punishment for disobeying had been more severe than she expected.

She grasped the sides of the chair. Her lips parted and her breath shortened as she imagined the men looking at her exposed cunt. She imagined their hands on her, their cocks in her mouth. She wished at least one of then would be brave enough to dare approach her. To kneel in front of her and take her clit between his teeth, licking and sucking while fucking her with this wonderful vibrating cock. She pushed farther down into the chair and as she did her dress rode up higher, exposing her pelvis. She felt the eyes of every man in the room and moaned.

“Lily, I want you to unbutton your dress and show these nice gentlemen your beautiful breasts.”

Lily immediately began undoing the buttons. When she came to the last, she opened the dress completely exposing the creamy white length of her body. She felt the cool air brush her breasts and her nipples hardened against the lace of her black push up bra. She was completely exposed and she arched her back further pleading to be fucked.

“Lily I don’t believe I told you to expose yourself so completely.”

Lily’s eyes flew open as she realized her mistake. She looked up at the tall man fearfully as he shook his head with disappointment. The delicious vibration in her cunt ceased.

“Lily I want you to get on your knees with your back to our guests.”

Lily did as she was told immediately. She only hoped this would be over soon so she could feel that incredible cock inside her once again.

“Gentlemen, I’m terribly sorry for the interruption but it is very important that my assistants follow my instructions to the letter. I would be very grateful if one of you could help me discipline Lily so that we may move on to the rest of the demonstration.”

The men sat up tall in their chairs, each hoping to be chosen. The tall man nodded and Yvette walked toward the men. She stopped in front of a young dark haired man in a blue suit. She nodded to him and motioned for him to follow. He stopped in front of Lily, her body bent onto the seat of the chair below him, her dress covering her shapely ass.

“Sir if you would be so kind as to remove your belt. I ask that you use it to teach Lily a lesson in obedience. Please proceed.”


As the man in blue removed his belt, Yvette lifted Lily’s dress harshly up her back. The man’s cock pressed against his zipper achingly. The sight of Lily’s ass straining up toward him just waiting for his belt was almost too much. He doubled the belt in his hands, pulling it taut and struck her ass. Lily gasped and grasped the cushion in front of her. The thick dildo sat inertly deep inside her cunt. As the next blow came, she strained her ass upward to meet it, hoping for some small contact with her cunt. She was so wet she could barely stand it. The thought of all of these strangers watching her punishment was strangely exciting. The next blow was harder. She could imagine the red stripe of the belt against her white ass. She wondered how many more she would have to endure and found she didn’t care. She began slowly to move her ass, enticing the man with the belt. She felt the sting of the next blow and moaned in pleasure. She heard the low voices of her audience and the sounds of belts being unbuckled. She knew that many were reaching for their hard cocks. She began to hear the wet sounds of hands moving up and down hard shafts as they watched her round ass being struck again and again. She heard the quickening of breath as the men pumped their organs into fists wet with pre-cum and imagined them standing over her. All of them standing by her pumping slickly, breathing heavily, their rhythm quickening as they neared orgasm. They try to hold back prolonging the pleasure and the belt continues to strike her beautiful ass. Lily moans with the thought, wishing it were true. Wishing she were surrounded by cocks. She imagines them big and hard and wet straining toward her as each strike of the belt hits her. She imagines straining her mouth upward toward the closest. Stretching her tongue to touch the closest cock as an anonymous hand moves up and down its shaft. She imagines licking the tip trying to get as much as she can reach into her mouth. She wants to wrap her lips around it and suck hard. She imagines flicking her tongue around the head as the hand pumps faster and faster. She knows he’s close and wants to feel her mouth filled. The belt continues to strike again and again as she moves her tongue around her lips wishing it were a cock. She is so wet she can feel the dildo inside her sliding slightly out of her and she relishes just that tiny movement.

“Thank you sir. You’ve been most helpful.” Lily sighs in frustration, as she realizes that the man is putting his belt back on. Her ass is red and tingling.

“Lily, you may now remove your dress and be seated. You took that very well as I think we may all agree.”

There was a definite murmur of approval from the audience. Lily smiled slightly and stood, dropping her dress to the floor. Turning around, Lily slowly lowered herself into the chair, wincing slightly as her ass touched the soft velvet. Just as she was settling in, the dildo inside of her came to life. She immediately gasped and held to the arms of the chair, not expecting such a sudden burst of pleasure. She felt the delicious shaft inside her moving and stretched back farther moaning in pleasure.

“Gentlemen, I do like to reward my assistants when they please me and I would dearly like to repay your patience in delaying the full demonstration. Yvette will now select two of you to help me in this matter.”

Yvette again approached the half circle of men, some of whom were openly pleasuring themselves. Ignoring those lacking the self control she knew her employer appreciated, she nodded first to a stocky golden skinned man with dark curly hair and then to a broad shouldered black man much older than herself. The two of them followed Yvette back to the chair and eagerly awaited instruction.

"Fine choices, Yvette. Thank you. Gentlemen, as I have said, this device is also equipped with three movement modes. At the moment I have it set for clockwise rotation with a vibration setting of three."

Lily knew her employer was speaking but could not quite focus on what he was saying. The shaft deep inside of her cunt was moving deliciously, caressing the inner walls of her pussy, causing her breath to quicken and sending her pelvis ginding in spite of the lingering sting on her ass. She was vaguely aware of the two strangers on either side of her. As she realized what was to happen, she moaned in anticipation. She so loved these little rewards.

"Lily, you were so obedient in your discipline that I have decided to reward you. Would you like to have these two gentlemen cum on your lovely breasts?"

"Oh please sir." Lily moaned, lookng eagerly at the hard cock straining against the dark zipper on her right.

"Ask me properly, Lily."

"Please sir may I feel the cum of these beautiful cocks all over my breasts?" Lily pleaded, looking longingly at her employer.

The tall man nodded and both men unzipped themselves. Lily licked her lips and watched first one then the other begin to move their fists slowly up and down their long shafts. Lily watched mesmerized as their cocks grew harder and longer with each stroke. The man on her right seemed slightly closer. His dark brown cock was long and thin. It was slick with pre-cum and Lily saw the rhythm of his hand quickening. She could hear his breathing change over her own quickening gasps. She wanted so badly to pull herself up and take this beautiful cock all the way into her mouth, run her tongue up and down the shaft, lightly flicking the top and surrounding the head and then again, plunging her mouth down that beautiful shaft, sucking hard again and again. She wanted to feel the man thrusting into her mouth his hands in her hair pulling her up and down his hard shaft. She moaned and licked her lips as she opened her eyes and saw the man quickening his strokes. She heard his low moans as he watched her watching him. She was aware of low grunting and the slick rhythmic sound of the man to her left, but she could not take her eyes from this long, wet shaft, so close to coming. The vibration inside of her decreased and she squeezed down deeper into the chair, willing it back.

"Lily, are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, oh yes." she responded breathlessly.

"I'll give you a choice, Lily. You may allow yourself to cum or you may take one of these fine gentlemen's cocks into your mouth. Choose."

Lily did not need any time to decide. She looked to her left. The man with the curly hair was staring down at her, moving closer as he continued to pump his cock in his hand. She looked to her right and saw that the black man had slowed his rhythm He was smiling, knowing who she would choose. As she pulled herself up closer to him the man neared her holding his shaft out for her to lick. She immediately darted her tongue around the head of his cock, tasting his salty cum. Lily sighed as she took the entire head into her mouth and began to suck while continuing to flick her tongue deftly around the tip. The man moaned and gently took her head into his hands as he began to thrust the length of his cock into Lily's eager mouth. The man watched it disappear between those lovely lips and immediately thrust again. Just then Lily felt the cock in her cunt begin to vibrate furiously. She felt the shaft rotating at a slight angle and moaned loudly arching her head away from the cock in her mouth. She tried to focus, knowing she mustn't cum. The black man grabbed her hair and began to thrust faster into her mouth again and again. Lily tried to think only of her tongue working furiously. The man thrust faster and faster into her mouth and she prayed she could hold out but she could feel her own orgasm building. Oh not fair not fair she thought as the cock inside her moved teasingly around hitting all her most sensitive spots. Toying with her, daring her. She heard grunting behind her and realized the man to her left was shooting all over her and she knew she couldn't hold on much longer. She felt his cum strike her nipple and shoulder and she tried hard to concentrate. The man in her mouth tightened his grip on her head, entangling his hands in her hair as he continued to thrust furiously and deeply into her waiting mouth. She knew he was close but she was closer. She licked and sucked one last time as hard as she could as she felt the first wave of her orgasm sweep up her spine. Lily threw back her head and moaned loudly as her whole body shuddered uncontrollably.

"Oh god oh god oh god..." Lily moaned deeply. "I'm sorry...so sorry...Oh god ...I can't stop..."

Just then she felt the man to her right draw her head up and she saw his beautiful cock tighten as the cum spurted out onto her mouth and all over her face. He continued to pump his cock until Lily was covered with cum. Her orgasm wracked her body as she continued to moan and lick her lips tasting his cum. The man squeezed the last drops onto Lily's parted lips and then staggered backward grasping the back of the chair. Lily's chest heaved as her orgasm took its own time traveling down her arms and legs, curling her toes and arching her back until she was spent and limp. Sweating and breathing deeply Lily slumped back into the chair and closed her eyes. She knew what was next and tried to hold onto the last of this simple pleasure. Soon enough there would be pain.

To be continued...

puzzls
puzzls
1 Followers