The Dental Assistant

Story Info
Dental assistant gives her boss a ride.
4.2k words
4.19
38.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber felt flushed as the sudden burst of sunlight hit her tanned skin. She hated the summer. She longed for the cold season, where she could cuddle up with a blanket and a good book all night. Fastening a loose button to her blouse, she made her way into Dr. Sanders office. As she pushed the door open she smiled politely at the receptionist who was busy shuffling through papers.

"Hello, Marie." Amber said sweetly. Marie looked up from her bustle of papers and smiled sweetly. Amber was in her last year of college. She was studying to be a dentist and she found information about an internship as dental assistants. She quickly signed up for it and was happy to find herself working for the finest dentist in her area. Not only was he a fine doctor, but he wasn't so bad on the eyes either. Dr. Sanders strolled out of his office and smiled at Amber, a bit nervously. He was always nervous around her. Amber smiled back at him. "What's up for today, Dr. Sanders?" she asked sweetly. Marie handed him a bunch of messages as he shuffled through them and then tossed them in a nearby trash bin.

"Oh not too busy today," he said happily. Amber caught Dr. Sanders scanning her body with his eyes. It seemed to be a daily ritual with him. She knew why he was always so nervous around her. It wasn't the first time a man felt that way about her. She was 5'10, with a long and slim body. Her legs were thin and slid all the way down to her small petite feet. Her breasts were large and always pressed nicely against her tight white uniform. Her long fire red hair flowed down her shoulders and spilled down her back in waves of fire. Her lips were always glossed with thick red lipstick. Her slender face seemed to be carved out of marble it was so perfect. Her cat like green eyes watched Dr. Sanders as he realized he was staring and quickly looked away. She only smiled deviously and followed him into his office.

The day went by extremely fast. Amber caught Dr. Sanders staring at her through out the day. He even fumbled up with a few patients, letting his tools slip from his hands. Amber found it a bit humorous, a 36 year old man lusting after a 20 year old. Amber didn't want to fool herself though, she was extremely attracted to Dr. Sanders. He had a dark look to him, and yet he was so shy. Amber knew that Dr. Sanders would be a sure thing, but what she didn't know if he was able to handle her. Feeling anxious, she approached him at the end of the day and gave him one of her devilish smiles.

"I'm having so many problems with this one paper I have to write. I really think that you would be able to help me. Are you busy tonight?" she asked him. Dr. Sanders was surprised at her question. His forced a nervous smile as his hands shook. He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling the perspiration drip down.

"Um. Sure I'm free. I'd be glad to help. Where should we meet?" he asked.

"Right here is fine. I'll wait for you outside the office at 8 o'clock," she said slyly. Dr. Sanders nodded his head and walked out the door, looking back at her.

"See ya then," he managed to say.

Amber placed the spare key that Marie had secretly given her in her purse. She slammed the door on her sleek sports car and made her way towards the office building. She glanced at her watch in the murky darkness that was only lit up by a few street lights. It was exactly 7:30...she had enough time to set up for him until he came. Thank God she had this spare key. Marie had given it to her for emergencies, but she had failed to tell Dr. Sanders about it. Amber smiled as she grabbed her bag and made her way inside.

Dr. Sanders felt his hands shake as he stepped out of his car. He glanced to the right of him and saw her car waiting there already. The reality of the situation made him gulp back for air. He had always been an outgoing guy, but when it came to Amber, he could barely get a word out. Ever since she came into his office for the first time he had lusted after her. He would go home and jerk off thinking about what it would be like to have his hard cock thrust deeply inside her wet cunt. Dr. Sanders felt his hard cock press against the fabric in his pants just thinking about it. He tried to shake his thoughts from his head. All she wanted was help with her paper, and that's the only help he would give her.

Dr. Sanders paced up and down the hallway to his office door. Where was she? She said she would be waiting out here. The dark hallway started to make him nervous, so he decided to go into his office and wait for her there, where he could turn the lights on. He fumbled for his key and quickly grasped it with his fingers. He unlocked the door and stepped inside. His eyes immediately focused on the candle light in the corner of the office. He glanced around, but found no one.

"You're late." He heard a voice behind him. He turned around to find the gorgeous Amber. She was rested against the doorway with a deep smile across her mouth.

"I was waiting in the hallway for you. How did you get the key?" he asked, even though he really didn't care. She was stunning. She had on her regular white uniform. But she had 4 buttons opened, revealing her firm breasts peaking over, just waiting to be touched. He gulped back for air. Her short white skirt was hiked up, revealing a white garter belt and white stockings. The white outfit made her red hair more lustrous than ever. "Amber....I....I."

"Do you like my new uniform? I figured it would give our clients something to look at. You know...kind of how you look at me all the time," she said seductively, moving closer to him. She began to run her fingers up and down the dentist chair. "Come on, Dr. Sanders. I know the way you watch me all the time. I know how much you want me. Well, now is your chance. I'm giving you what you want."

"I don't know what to say," he said, completely shocked. He always loved fantasizing about how it would be like to be with Amber, but never did he think he would have the chance. Amber climbed up on top of the dentist chair. She started to work her hips up and down on the chair as if she was fucking it.

"You want me to fuck you like this, Dr. Sanders? How many times did you imagine fucking me right here in this very chair?" she asked him seriously, licking the edge of her lips with the tip of her tongue.

"Too many times." He finally confessed, after a long pause. Amber laid down on her back, her hot pussy facing him. She spread her legs, showing him she had nothing on underneath. Her pink pussy lips were spread and covered in her sweetness. His cock began to throb as he sighed heavily. She started running her fingers up and down her cunt, spreading her legs wider.

"You like this, Dr. Sanders. You like when I play with my fuck slit like this?" she asked him innocently.

"Yes. Oh God, Amber." He started to move closer to her, but she stopped him.

"Take your clothes off." She ordered him. Not wanting to displease her and willing to do anything she asked him by this point, he began to strip. She was almost shocked at how well built he was. Under that stuffy uniform he wore, you could hardly tell. His muscles were well defined and his skin was a deep bronze color. He lifted his strong legs one by one, in order to pull his pants and underwear off. Amber smiled as she saw his hard and thick cock spring forth. "Oh my. Excited I can see." She chuckled as he blushed. Amber sat up straighter, wrapping her legs around the dentist chair and started sliding her pussy up and down the chair and moaning each time she did so. "Jerk yourself off for me, Dr. Sanders."

"I can't do that in front of you Amber," he said shyly. Amber wanted to break him out of this straight sex and shy boy act he kept putting on. She wanted to add spice to his life.

"If you don't cooperate, Dr. Sanders, you'll never get my cunt as you want it," she said. Her words were almost a slap in the face as he quickly wrapped his fingers around his lengthy cock and started jerking it with long and swift strokes. He felt the pressure in his cock get so intense as he stood there, jerking himself off. He found extreme erotic pleasure in this as she watched him intently. "Oh yeah. That's it," she said, rocking her hips up and down the dentist chair again. Just watching her, he felt himself get harder and harder until he felt he was about to explode. His hand started moving with great speed as he almost felt himself fall over. He tried to regain composure, but he never stopped fucking himself with his fingers. Just as Amber could tell he was ready to cum she jumped off the dentist chair and grabbed on to his balls as tightly as she could. He crashed against the wall as the extreme pain shot up his cock and shivered all over his body. "You don't cum until I tell you to," she said with a very stern yet erotic voice. The sheer joy of his orgasm had left him as she released his balls. He thought she was simply crazy. Never had a woman been so forceful with him. "Lay on the chair." She ordered. Not wanting to feel pain like that again, he did as he was told. She went over to the table and grabbed a black bag. She unzipped it and pulled out four coiled ropes. He gulped, wondering what she planned to do with those. "Come on Dr. Sanders. You inflict pain on people everyday. It's about time you learned about real pain." She grabbed his arms and tied them together over his head. She tied them tightly as he winced in pain. Then she wrapped the ropes around his ankles as he tried to wriggle around a bit, trying to ease the tension on the ropes. "Struggling won't help Dr. Sanders. You're all mine." She giggled. She was right. He couldn't budge the knots she had tied in the ropes. All the months at the gym just flew out the window as he felt all strength leave him. She pushed the controls and lowered the chair. She climbed on top of him and started to crawl up to him, until her pussy was right in his face. She pulled her skirt up higher, so he could get a better look. He was so tempted to just fuck her with his tongue. But he waited for her next order. "We are going to play a little game," she said. She reached over and grabbed the candle, that was burning brightly. She made sure the wax stayed in place over the tip of the candle. "I want you to eat me out, but there's a catch. If you don't make me cum in exactly five minutes, I shall sprinkle the hot wax over your chest. Hmm...sprinkle is for babies, let's say I shall pour it." She smiled. She placed the candle back down. Then, without giving him time to think, she pressed her cunt over his mouth as he began sliding his tongue all over it. He worked with such fury. Never had he wanted to make a woman cum so hard before. He almost surprised himself at how skillful his tongue was moving. "Two more minutes!!" he heard her cry in between short gasps of air. She moved her hips faster, in rhythm with his fast tongue. He knew she was about to cum, he could feel her cunt start to get tighter and he heard her moaning grow louder and more fierce. He rocked his tongue harder and faster on her aroused clit, sucking it in between his lips. He never wanted any woman to cum as badly as he wanted her to. It made him work even harder, his determination completely focused on her wet sweet cunt. He stretched his tongue inside her pussy as he felt her hot fuck juice fill his hungering mouth. He loved the sweet taste of her. She sat up straight and slowly climbed off him, her knees still shaking from the sweet mouth fuck that he just gave her. "You do me well, Dr. Sanders," she said, "But the tests aren't going to be that easy anymore. " She pulled the cords on his arms and legs tighter, feeling him wince in pain once more. She smiled, loving his pain, getting turned on by his face filled with fear and lust for her. She spun her body on top of him, so her mouth was close enough to touch his hard and waiting cock. "Did you ever feel pain while you were being sucked off?" she asked him.

"No," he said, the tension building in his voice. She laughed deviously as she placed her mouth against the tip of his head.

"When you feel pain and you can't stand it anymore, scream stop, but if you're a good boy and make it all the way through without screaming stop, I'll let you suck me off again. However, if you scream stop as I suck you off then you get to suck me until I cum three times on your face, with only a few breaths in between." He gasped for breath. Never had he found someone as powerful as she was. Her body constricting his, made him suddenly feel fear. Could he be able to sustain this sexual torture she was about to place on him. He sucked back in some air and felt her begin. She started to suck at his tip slowly, building up the tension in his already hard cock. She started to pick up speed bit by bit. He began to buck his hips with her swift motion. Then he gently began to feel her teasing teeth, slowly sliding up and down his head. It gave him the sensation of long finger nails sliding up and down his hard fuck pole. She quickly slid her mouth down his cock, deep throating him. Sucking him off with her sweet mouth. He felt the tension rise on the tip of his cock as he felt as he was about to explode any minute. Then, without warning her sharp teeth bared down on his shaft. Fucking him with her teeth. He flinched, tried to stop her with his hands, but just feeling the strain of the ropes cut into his wrists. He cried out in pain. Yet, he didn't want to give in. Didn't want to give her the satisfaction of making him stop her. She suddenly stopped and turned to stare up at him. "You know, the more sensitive you get, the harder the pain." She giggled.

Something told him she wasn't joking with him. He began to feel an intense moment of fear. She wrapped her mouth around his cock and started to fuck it with her teeth, harder and harder. As she moved faster, scraping his hard cock she grasped his balls with her fingers and started to squeeze them. Harder and harder her fingers rolled around his balls, holding them tighter. He winced in pain and tried to break free from his ropes, but found it an impossible task. She grabbed his tip in between her teeth and gently started to chew on it. He felt the tip becoming more sensitive as it started to throb and practically catch on fire from her hot touch. He wanted to tell her to stop, he wanted to scream out, but he knew he had to withstand this pain. She quickly let go of his cock and turned around to face him, her slinky body pressing against his. "You're a good boy my little slut. You only flinched a few times. So now, you get your reward." He still felt his cock throbbing as he watched her climb on top of his face. She spread her legs wide over the chair and just gently placed her pussy right over his face. He saw how wet she was, and he wanted more than anything to taste her, to feel her in his mouth. She looked down on him and smiled. "You have six minutes this time to make me cum. You're reward is getting one extra minute. But if you don't make me cum in six minutes, well.....I'll tell you if you disobey me. But so far you have been very good doctor. I'm impressed." Without warning she slammed her pussy down on his mouth. "Now suck it!!! Suck it Dr. Sanders!!!" she screamed. He began to work on her clit, sucking it so hard with his mouth. He knew he could make her cum. He just had to focus, but it was harder this time. She didn't give him a chance to take a breath. He started to gasp, but tried to stay focused on her pussy. Tried to tease it with his tongue. She shifted a little as he caught a quick breath. She pushed her pussy harder against his tongue. He slid his tongue inside, working it all the way around. Sliding it in and out and than moving back on to suck on her clit. He worked harder than he ever had in his entire life. He loved the way she felt against his face. He could feel his cock start to get hard again. "Faster!!!" she ordered. How could he go faster, he could barely breath? She sensed that as he began to wheeze underneath her wet cunt. "Having trouble breathing?" she giggled. She lifted her pussy off his face for a few seconds as he felt a rush of cold air fill his lungs. He was so thankful to her as he felt his blood start to flow faster again. Without warning again she plunged back against his face and worked her hips back and forth against his tongue. He felt her legs start to get tenser and shake. He knew she was close. Having enough breath for just about another minute he started to fuck her with his tongue....faster and harder. This seemed to drive her crazy as she threw her head back and cried out. "YES!!! Fuck yes!!! Work me my little slut!!" She seemed pleased with his tongue fucking work as he slammed his tongue inside her cunt and moved it rapidly. In that instant he felt her hot fuck juice explode into his mouth. He lapped it up with his tongue and she slowly began to pull away from him. She moved off the dentist chair and planted her feet on the ground. "Hmm...only one more round of fun and then you can have what you always wanted. You can fuck me. Now I'm going to untie you so behave yourself," she said. She wrapped her slender fingers around the rope and began to pull it apart as his hands were freed. He didn't dare move from where he was though, not until she ordered him to. She finished the last bind and took his hand. "Stand up and turn your back to me." He rose up, surprised at how weak he was. He nearly toppled over when his feet touched the ground. She caught him quickly and began to laugh. "Don't die on me yet, baby." He smiled weakly and than turned around, his back facing her. She came up closer to him, sliding her hand up and down his ass crack. "Ahh. You have such a nice ass." He felt her move away from him and then he heard some noise. Then he felt her on his body again. He felt something touch his ass as he made a motion to turn around.

"What are you doing?" he cried out. She only laughed and told him to turn back around.

"Be a good boy," she said. He felt something hard and cold being shoved into his ass as he let out a moan. She twisted it deeper, than suddenly he felt a rush of ice cold water fill his ass as he screamed in pain.

"Please no more." He cried out.

"It's called an enema," she said sternly. He started to shiver from the cold and pain. The ice was so cold and his ass started to throb. She shoved the enema in deeper as he felt his ass grow tighter and tighter, grasping onto the long tube.

"Fuck. Stop it. Stop it." He said, trying to catch his breath.

"I will. But first, tell me how much you want to fuck me. Say it!" she cried out.

"I want to fuck you, Amber. I want to fuck you like no one has ever fucked you before. I want to fuck your tight wet cunt!" he screamed, clenching his fists and biting on his lip. He knew she enjoyed this. He knew she loved to watch the fear in his motions. She quickly pulled out the enema, letting the water spill to the ground. Dr. Sanders collapsed to the ground and quivered. She bent down next to him and stroked his ass crack with her fingers.

"Mmm. Nice and cold. Well, you seemed to pass every test, even though I did go a little easy on you than I normally do. So now you get your reward. It's your turn," she said as she stood up. She started stripping until she was completely naked and standing before him. He turned around to face her, amazed at her figure. She was more gorgeous than he imagined. Her body curved at all the right places. Her sliming figure was accompanied by two gorgeous and firm breasts. Her stomach slimmed all the way down to her neatly shaven pussy. "So, Fuck me Dr. Sanders," she cooed. He grabbed her to him and stretched her naked body against his. He shoved his lips to hers and drank in the flavor of her lipstick. She moaned slightly as she pressed her tits against his strong chest. He pushed her on top of the dentist chair and adjusted it to the perfect setting. Then he smiled as he walked over to his desk.

12