The Dental Plan Ch. 02-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ... see. Sorry, miss. I didn't mean to cause you trouble. It's just part of my job to look out for fake IDs and underage drinkers. Officer... ," the clerk stuttered, truly nervous now.

"Sheriff, and unless you have some other compelling reason, sell this young lady her tequila, okay? Her margaritas probably won't be as popular if they're virgin, I hazard a guess. Just do me a personal favor, ma'am, and drink responsibly. I kind of have to say that to all people that I know are leaving a store with booze in a motor vehicle," I assured Francesca, winking as I actually paid for her drink, too, "The least I can do after accidentally outing you."

Francesca beamed and gave me a very sweet, if somewhat chaste, kiss on the lips, "Sheriff, I don't know what your marital status is, but anyone who is with you is lucky as hell. Right now, I don't have much of a sex drive, thanks to HRT, but if I did ... and when I recover one, I might have to look you up as a personal booty call, regardless of your relationships. Emphasis on might. It assumes a few things, but the thought appeals to me, at least in theory.

"It's not every day that a public official, especially in this state, sticks up for me like that. And, if you'll pardon my saying so, sir, I think that you're buff and your bulge looks nice and thick. So, yeah, I know that you weren't looking for it or doing this just to get into my pants. Even so. Well, that goes for both of you, in fact. You were just doing your job, too, and you treated me as the woman that I am, even if you went about it in an exasperating and inconvenient manner.

"If either of you want to keep in contact, just in case, here's my number. I can't promise that you'll get lucky, but at least we can have a date or hang out or something," Francesca told us with kisses to both of us before she left us her number and left the store itself.

"Works for me. If nothing else, I've just made some new friends, and that's hardly bad news," I agreed as I shared my personal number with Francesca and the clerk, whose name was Harvey. "You also gained a voter for the next election. My daughter is transgender, too, and you just showed me that you don't think of her as a freak, but as a person. I don't know much else about you, but I know that you're a good man. I feel safer knowing that the county is in your hands," a middle-aged woman told me, shaking my hand as I finally checked out my own wine.

"Well, ma'am, I just do my job. I don't have time to treat people as anything but people. I'm a lawman and the law has no race, sex, or gender. Thank you for your support," I smiled as I left to applause amid some scattered boos.

When I got home, sure enough, I could hear the satisfied screams and moans of my wife Melissa and her new lover, Kim Daeyoon, as they fucked on the marital bed, per the special permission that I gave them both. I had wanted what they had, for me to "catch" them in the act together in the classical role-play and timeless cliché of hapless husbands, but with the implied twist that I would get to join them. That was a large part of why I had them stay bottomless, after all, besides the simple exercise of power and control over them.

"Melissa Jane Corbin, you cheating slut!" I growled, setting down the bottle, even as they looked at me with devilish delight.

"Honey, I can explain! Kim and I ... we want each other ... and we want you, too. Let us make it up to you, please," Melissa was only half-acting there, just as I began to undress and slip under the covers with them.

Somehow, this felt more right to me than even the first time had, and I decided then and there not to banish Kim from the marriage bed, after all, as I began fondling my wife's ass ... and she continued to ride Kim's dick. He played with my cock as I came closer to his mouth, at which point he finally parted his lips and started licking my prick. It wasn't much longer before Kim was actively sucking my dick while my wife rode him aggressively, his tongue pleasuring me without any embarrassment over servicing me during this adulterous threesome.

He continued deep-throating me, even caressing my balls, while I leaned over and began kissing Melissa's sweet buns and rimming her ass. I could see the goosebumps and feel the shivers go down her spine as she felt my mouth on her bottom. She really started cumming from both his dick and my lips and tongue enjoying her, while Kim enthusiastically devoured my prick and made me nearly burst as I fucked his mouth. He certainly knew his stuff, but so did my wife and I, before I began lubing and fingering her asshole for my cock. She caught on and began moaning as I started playing with her ass.

As my cock popped out of Kim's mouth, I felt the intensity of Melissa's climax, making her tighten up on his dick. He exploded inside her pussy, going limp soon afterward, but she kept rubbing her clit and cunt against his prick, even as I entered her butt from behind and started pulling her hair. She really worked my dick, too, squeezing it as much as she could with her asshole while I sodomized her.

The three of us really threw ourselves into the group sex with a vigor and enthusiasm that left no question of our feelings about this sort of thing, as Melissa and I both came closer to cumming at last. Kim wasn't able to go fully soft, either, as she kept rubbing her pussy against his groin, much to his delight. My wife's tight, slippery booty certainly knew how to milk me and I exploded at last inside her, flooding her bottom with my jizz. We dozed off for a bit, lying there together in a pile on the bed, our bodies lazily welcoming the contact with each other's flesh.

I awoke about an hour later, to the sound of the shower running, while a gentle hand wiped my cock with something wet, and then a mouth began sucking it voraciously. I thought that it was Melissa, of course, but after a little while, I noted the mouth didn't suck me the way that she did. Melissa tended to treat my dick as if it were candy or soft serve ice cream, full of gentle licks as well as suction. She always told me that if something happened to me or her, she'd want one of our last memories to be of her lovingly worshiping my prick. Even some nights when she hadn't felt up to sex due to her period, she took full advantage of the chance to suck me off.

This, this however, felt more like a stranger's mouth, still trying and learning new things, gauging their effect on me. I surmised quickly that it was Kim blowing me this time, his lips and tongue going for the full experience of my cock, before turning me over and lubing my asshole for his dick to enter me. It hurt for a few minutes, of course, as Kim took me that way from behind, but it wasn't much longer until I felt Melissa's lips begin to suck and her tongue lick me again, even including my balls this time, having come straight out of the shower.

"Now, Kim, just remember, if you get to fuck his ass, he gets to fuck yours, too. Turnabout is fair play, sweetie. After all, he was nice enough to suspend that rule about the marriage bed. Very nice of him. We got some fun stuff yet to do on this bed, guys, if that's alright with you two," Melissa said before she resumed one of her amazingly sensual blowjobs, "The trick with hubby here, at least for me, is to make love to his cock with your lips and tongue. Now, you, on the other hand, something else might work for you."

Kim laughed a bit and kept buggering me, but he couldn't hold back much longer, since my ass was still tighter than most, having only recently been used for the first time. He fucked it for a few more strokes, but he finally lost it and exploded in my butt, pulling out soon afterward and literally kissing my puckered hole in gratitude, as well as my buns.

"Thank you for letting me use your ass like that. I'm not strictly a Top, just so you know. I'm versatile. I like to bottom, too. There are pleasures in both things and I want to fully experience everything that I can in life. I feel the same thing about other things, as you've seen and you'll see again. Now, may I borrow your shower?" Kim requested.

"Of course. You're a welcome guest here, not an intruder, so it's no trouble," I told him, as I lined up my dick with Melissa's pussy and she began moaning already, "Wow, dear. I haven't even entered you yet! What has you so excited?"

"It's our first threesome, and you're reclaiming my pussy the way that I've always wanted you to do in my fantasies. Whenever I had fantasies of this kind of threesome, this is one of my favorite moments ... You and me, in our bed, your cock reminding me that I'm yours. Reassuring me that, whatever we do, you won't toss me out or leave me," Melissa surprised me with the passion of her answer ... she had been so calm and even lukewarm at times, but it seemed as if our lust and love for each other had been intensified, strengthened, and inflamed yet again.

I fucked my wife for a good half-hour, ignoring all else right then, enjoying her body, her curves, her smooth skin, the feel of her breasts and hips in my hands as I took her from behind. I hit it from the back like nobody's business, which was always Melissa's favorite position for reasons that she had never made quite clear in the past. Perhaps I should learn why soon. I adored this position, too, but for selfish reasons of my own, mostly the sight of her glorious ass with its large, smooth buns and its tight hole.

Certainly, Melissa threw her whole body, heart, and soul into the act, giving it all she could with her sweet booty, moving her hips desperately to please me, and doing her utmost to enhance the pleasure of being inside her for me. She reminded me, once again, what a wild thing she really was. Her wonderful pussy definitely milked me, too, as she tightened up repeatedly before letting go, giving me several splendid strokes of feeling the full friction, warmth, and wetness of her twat around my dick. She was a ball of nerves, and when I began caressing her clit while I fucked her, she unraveled completely, squirming, squirting, and losing all self-restraint. She bucked like the wild woman that she was deep inside, finally causing me to erupt inside her snatch at last, my balls sending out the cum like nobody's business.

I no sooner pulled out of my wife when Kim knelt behind her and started licking her pussy, eating the creampie that I just left behind, astonishing both of us. He didn't show any embarrassment or shame, either, devouring her freshly fucked slit and lapping up all of her juices as well as my jizz, thus making her cum all over again, this time into his mouth. He enjoyed it and kept it up, eating Melissa out, while I began making out with her, kissing her fiercely on her lips, neck, shoulders, and breasts.

"Wow, this has been an amazing experience, hasn't it? Ready for the wine?" I asked my wife, who nodded.

"With supper, sure, though if it's okay with you, I'll take it from the crockpot and bring it here, so the three of us can eat it, naked, in the bedroom and wash it down with the wine," Melissa proposed, making my dick stiffen a bit again. "Sounds good to me, and he apparently agrees," I referred to my cock.

"Me, too. I wouldn't mind tasting your cooking, dear," Kim confessed as he kissed her lips with the taste of her cum, his, and mine still on his lips ... which reminded me that I had his sloppy seconds, but then I didn't care ... Melissa was worth it and so was this nice, neat little orgy we just had.

"Oh, honey, I do it by the book when I do anything. I'm not as skilled as I'd like to be, but I do enjoy it, and I hope to get much better with experience and practice. Crockpot was lazy and easy for me, though I had to put in some things to keep it from drying out the pot roast. When I become a housewife and mother, I'm going to love getting to do things like this. Don't get me wrong. I plan to resume my career in time and I trust that you'll keep your word about that, but someone has to stay behind, and despite what some might say, it's not going to be my beloved husband. Well, maybe if he loses an election, but I plan on him winning," Melissa laughed.

"Exactly, though I have a feeling that we'll do well either way," I told her with a kiss, "Make you a deal, one along the lines that you implied. If I win the next election, I keep my career. If I lose, I'll become Mr. Mom until the next election cycle. Then I might try again for the shiny badge."

"And you'll win it back, I'm sure. I'll take that deal. I kinda figured that would be the way to do it. Ultimately, though, I'm just a little more domesticated than you are, and that's fine with me. I put on a good face for the sisterhood, and I do believe in women's rights, but I also believe in men's ... and it won't hurt me to focus on something other than money and ambition for a bit. The good thing about motherhood is that it gives me a chance to think of somebody else for a while. Besides, there's something sexy about being a soccer mom," Melissa winked at me as she plated the food and I poured three glasses of wine for the three of us.

"Who are you and what have you done with Melissa?" I joked, making her laugh a lot.

"I told you. My clock is ticking and lately, I've been feeling differently. Perhaps I'm softening a bit, dear. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth," my wife teased me back.

"Point taken, babe. You've always been a woman that I admired, enjoyed, respected, desired, and loved, but now you're even better than before. We've had a pretty good marriage, but it could always be improved, as good as it was. So, to a fantastic marriage!" I proposed a toast with my wine before starting in on the pot roast.

"To a splendid marriage!" my wife toasted me back, while Kim grinned.

"To enjoying the fruits of your improved marriage. Maybe even more time in the marriage bed now and then ... with both of you," Kim winked at us.

"Indeed. Let's eat," I smiled as we began eating the excellent roast beef, potatoes, and vegetables with gravy ... she had even thrown in mushrooms, which were some of my favorites.

"Noticed them, did you?" Melissa beamed at me.

"The mushrooms? Nice touch. Very sweet of you. Thank you. Kim, what are your thoughts on my wife's cooking? She put in the time and energy amid her busy schedule to make something very nice. Obviously, she's been going out of her way lately to make me happier," I grinned now.

"Glad that you caught on to that. I really do want to please you. I might have seemed to be cooling toward you at times in the past, but those days are done. I've rediscovered how much I love my husband. How cool is that? From now on, honey, I'm going to really show you just how much I adore you," Melissa told me with a passionate kiss on my mouth, "Sorry if I've been a bitch at times or taken you for granted."

"Hey, baby, we all goof up now and then. I'm sure that I can improve in some ways, too. Anyway, I really enjoy this adventure of ours so far, don't you?" I reassured Melissa as we kissed, after which we resumed eating our supper, which really was delicious.

"Damn straight I am! How about you, Kim? Are you liking your role as one of my partners ... and one of Michael's, in this whole affair?" Melissa asked, though her smile indicated that she knew the answer.

"Oh, definitely, Melissa! This meal is great, too, as is the wine. Any chance of this kind of thing more regularly, guys?" Kim inquired, making me grin while Melissa giggled.

"Well, this has worked out, at least with you. I think that perhaps the 'no marriage bed' rule can be suspended until further notice, at least with Kim. I'm not sure who else we will feel that comfortable with in that sense, but I can relax about him as a regular paramour for both of us, despite how this started and his slight and understandable preference for you," I agreed while touching Melissa's hand and noticing that she transferred my hand to her still naked bosom.

"Oh, thank you, dear! I knew that you'd come around on that once you gave Kim a chance. So, boys, any thoughts on what you want after supper?" my wife replied while kissing both of us on the lips.

"Turnabout's fair play, so I'd like to bottom for Michael, just as I topped him. How about it, stud? Want to butt-fuck me?" Kim propositioned openly, while Melissa began pleasuring herself and didn't bother to conceal her arousal at that idea.

"Oh, honey, please do it! Kim would look so cute on his belly, getting sodomized by you! Hell, I might want to try pegging him some time, if he's okay with that," Melissa egged me on, while my stomach became full with food and wine, my cock hardening in response to the prospect of pounding Kim's ass.

Several minutes later and a decent bit of lube later, I was balls deep inside Kim's asshole, fucking him while he responded with obvious enthusiasm, his hips working in tandem with mine as we humped in front of my wife. I was bareback, of course, but Melissa didn't mind at all. In fact, she slid in underneath Kim to 69 with him for a bit and help keep him hard for herself.

Then again, my dick pressing against his prostate didn't hurt that goal, either. As for me, I had to admit to myself that I fully enjoyed the tightness and heat of Kim's bottom on my cock, as well as the knowledge of what Melissa and he were doing to each other while I screwed him anally. After a while, Kim and I had a very nice rhythm going, even as Melissa turned around while underneath us and spread her legs to let him back inside her pussy, bareback again.

We had all essentially agreed that bareback between the three of us was the way to go, much to everyone present's delight, of course. We had at least one good fuck left in all of us and the three of us wanted to make it count, too. It was Kim's turn to be the meat in the sandwich and he didn't seem to mind at all, judging from how forcefully he fucked my wife while I screwed his ass.

Melissa really seemed to get into it, but Kim was now closer to a release than her, so she got back into a 69 to allow her a better chance of release due to his mouth on her clit. It worked, of course, making her squeal as she came at last, after which she swallowed the load of cum that quickly followed into her mouth. I lost my self-control at this point and unloaded my jizz into Kim's booty, right before the three of us collapsed in a heap again of sweaty bodies on the marriage bed, falling asleep for the night.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of bacon in the kitchen, much to my delight, even as I struggled my way to the shower and pissed as I washed up. I definitely had to shake myself to be sure that I didn't dream about last night, of course. I had actually been in a threesome with my wife, Melissa, and her paramour, Kim Daeyoon, who had agreed to buy out her real-estate firm. It was not only a three-way encounter, but it was a complete one, where each of us had been intimate with the other two.

Furthermore, this had hardly been my wildest encounter of that same day, having been drugged and raped by two of my dentists, Dr. Henry Harrison and Dr. Farah Zhavani, both of whom had been quite physical with me. They had proven quite contrite and thrown themselves at my mercy, surrendering to my will and whims by agreeing to serve as my sex slaves. I had a sneaking suspicion by now that they were not only motivated by fear of prison, but also by their apparent lust for me as well. After all, why risk their lives, careers, freedom, etc. unless I was really worth it to them on some level?

Then there was that girl, yeah ... her. The one from the liquor store. Francesca. Wow, she was something else, too, and no small part of me was attracted to her, but I wasn't sure how she would feel about this lifestyle of mine. That wasn't even counting that she was significantly younger, though to be fair, Melissa had indicated an interest in younger men ... and Francesca had shown some signs of possible attraction to me ... and to the clerk, Harvey, oddly enough. I wondered what would come of that. Mind you, with her hormone treatments, she had admitted to a lower libido, so it was hard to say if or when she would actually pursue any relationships with either or both of us.