The Dentist Ch. 01

Story Info
Dentist makes new connections by taking some advice.
3.9k words
4.08
13.2k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Complacency-

My name is Will Kenning. I've got a wife with three kids in a house in a planned suburb, a couple of cars and a dog named Butch. Living the presumably normal American dream.

My Father is a celebrity of sorts in the field of plastic surgery. He takes the aging heiress, sales executive or budding high school cheerleader with an inherent facial or body flaw and transforms them into the picture of perfection. Tummy tucks, butt lifts, breast augmentation, and his specialty, facial construction have made him wealthy and popular among his peers and the public.

Mother is a trophy wife, dedicating her waking hours to shopping, coaxing monies from the wealthy for various charities and presenting herself in perfection before audiences of Donors, family and friends.

My Brothers, Sister and me were prodded and guided into the medical field by both of our parents. "Always strive for success." we were coached. "Reach for the stars!" And for the most part, we became what our parents envisioned.

Each of us doctors.

Brother Alex is a thoracic surgeon, brother Seth a neurologist and sister Sarah a research analyst in a pharmaceutical company. Finally, me, a dentist.

We all achieved the goals set before us by Mom and Dad. But now, after the privileged childhood, an eight-year college education and an elite lifestyle among this group of professionals, I'm actually feeling somewhat bored. Perhaps unfulfilled would be a better description.

All the ducks are in order, all is as it should be, according to the ideals of society.

What would my family, friends and contemporaries think if they knew about my dirty little secret?

That I've stepped beyond the norm of what is acceptable and appropriate in this world of subdued excellence.

If I'm careful and cunning, I should never have to find out.

Sex with my wife has never been what you could call passionate. She lays back, I stick it in and hump my needs into her vaguely wet vagina, then I roll over and drift into sated sleep. It's always been that way.

Even when we first married, except for some lead-up kissing, she'd perform her wifely duty and allow me to get my nut, then coolishly grab a shower to wash me off her body.

I've never felt her hands grasping at my body in urgency like the girls in my youth. She's always pulled my head up off her nipples when I reach down my mouth to suckle. If I run my tongue along her belly to try and taste that delicate mound, she scoots to the left or right to get away; she simply guides me to mount her open thighs instead. And the possibility of a blow job is absolutely out of the question.

No suck, pussy's enough is her standing motto.

I suppose it's the result of allowing myself to marry the girl of my Father's choosing. In this family's world, you marry who you're supposed to. Produce offspring for the sake of the family name and continue forward without question or reflection.

After several years and our final child's birth, bedroom encounters have waned. Adrianne doesn't seem interested in the romance department. I can barely convince her to give it up a couple of times a month anymore.

In any case, enough cynical whining, back to the story of my secret.

-The Idea of It All-

A few months ago, I had a male patient in my chair who has been trusting me with his teeth for some years now. Let's just call him patient X for the sake of discretion.

He's a married guy too, and has become a pretty fair buddy of mine. We'll sometimes grab a drink at the sports bar near my office as we watch a game on the big screen TV; add a burger or a plate of nachos with some more drinks for dessert and you've got a satisfying evening before heading home.

On two separate occasions, we met up at a strip club to wish a fellow gent well for his grooms' party. Poor sons-a-bitches those guys, got reeled in by some sweet young thang.

Turns out he has the same problem with his old lady. She won't suck and barely gives him the time of day in the sack. Just like Adrienne, she's not interested in sex with her husband.

He's told me that he found a perfect solution, though, to getting his needs satisfied. "Just drop by one of the sexshops downtown and you'll find an endless supply of willing cocksuckers who'll work your dick over without a second thought. They'll put their perverted little tongues anywhere you'll let them. On your cock, your nuts, even up your ass. All for free!"

Now, I know what you're thinking... The idea of letting a man get between my legs did put me off at first, but not due to any kind of repulsion. I mean, I did venture into the realm of sex between males as a youngster...a bit of messing around with a schoolmate.

And as a teenager, I jerked off with my best friend a couple of times. We watched each other and laughed when our cum sputtered and mingled on the floor between us. The biggest problem of that situation was who was gonna have to clean it up: Problem solved, we left it.

I remember that back then, I was thinking it would be kinda nice to have someone else's hand stroking me off. Maybe even His. It never went there.

And in college, there were several guys who got some quick relief in the lockerroom or in the men's dorm toilet stalls, late at night. I never found it shocking or strange. Just young men doing what they needed to do. The opportunity just never arose for me.

And now, bud X is telling me about a way he's been able to have his cake and eat it too. Not a bad idea at all; a very good one, actually.

-The Dirty Deed Done-

The stall was pretty small. A little bench seat on one side, a TV screen directly opposite with a silver coin collector set to accept tokens. The whole space was painted black, floor to ceiling, even the interior of the door. There was a box of cheap tissue in a dispenser on the left wall and a small trash can placed directly below it.

It seemed mostly clean and neat, a space designed for a guy to watch some porn and get his rocks off. Kinda tight though, hardly enough room to have someone suck on your peter in here. I guess that's how it's done, however, from patient X's description.

"Put a couple of tokens in the machine, choose a video, leave your door cracked some and wait for a quiet knock." he'd told me.

I was thinking about his instructions, getting ready to drop my coin, and then a quiet little knock startled the hell outta me; I drop my tokens on the floor.

Shit, gonna have to sit down just to reach 'em, I thought. I pushed the door open slightly and whispered, "Hold on a second..." The door was slowly pulled open by a skinny, dark haired twink boy, and he whispered, "I'll get 'em for you, Sir."

That one little statement, with the "Sir" attached at the end, instantly rushed blood out of my brain and into my cock.

Holy shit! This young guy is gonna pick up after me, nice. And right before he plans to step in and serve my need. A perfect stranger. What a total fuckin rush.

He picked up my tokens, handed them to me, stepped into my little room and shut the door behind him. Quietly, he stood before me waiting for my reaction to his uninvited appearance.

I sat down on the small bench and reached to the doorknob to turn the lock. There I was, and the moment had come. Get up and leave, or follow through.

I took the tokens and put a few in the TV machine.

I looked up at him, skittishly. "What are you looking to have done, Sir?" he quietly asked as he reached between my legs and rested his hand on my rock hard dick.

"I need to get the cum outta my nuts." I muttered back, sorta shyly.

I reached over his shoulder and chose the first video I saw in the queue. Nice porn here, I thought. Straight to the point. Some muscle bound stud fingering a cute little Japanese girl and licking at her tiny clit at the same time. Her lusty squeals with the rough treatment of her cunt flowed out evenly from the speakers.

"You know, Sir, I wouldn't mind if you call me your boy. I like my men to dominate"

I felt a sly grin form on my face and I repeated my previous statement. "I need to get the cum outta my nuts...boy." I stated with some more demand and confidence in my voice.

I remember now, in retrospect, having two distinct thoughts running through my head in that moment. First, patient X was so incredibly right about the types of slutty guys I'd find in this place and second, this kid is only around nineteen or twenty and has already managed to form some preferences of how he wants his sex.

"Should I suck you or give you a handjob?"

In the interest of playing along with his game I solidly stated, "Should I suck you or give you a handjob, what?"

"Sir." he stated flatly. "Should I suck you or give you a handjob, Sir..." he repeated with wanton lust in his eyes.

"Both boy, start with the hand, then suck."

I stood up, unzipped my slacks and let him reach in to fondle the goods.

It was wonderful! Having another human, not just willing, but wanting to get at me. To make me feel good. To pleasure me at my command.

I lost all focus of the roleplay because he feverishly took over, unbuttoned my pants, slid 'em down to my ankles and wrapped his hand around my angry red cock.

He definitely knew what he was doing and seemed to be an expert stroker. This young-un knew his way around a man's prick and knew how to spend the perfect amount of time on each sensitive area. The knob, the shaft under the head, the balls.

"Now suck it." I ordered, fearing I might pop a nut if I let him play with it any longer. It had been awhile since someone else, besides me, had had their hand on it and the scenario playing out was such an exciting one.

He followed my command without a blink of an eye.

His hot tongue on the tip of my raging penis sent a shudder through my nuts and up my spine. I inhaled a deep breath, held it a second, then used it to tell him what I was thinking. "Oh hell yeah...put it in all the way and help me out boy."

He slid me in, deep into his skull. With just a couple of strokes of his wet piehole I ascertained he was also an expert cocksucker. So incredible, such a delicious feeling.

I instinctively grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his face down on me until his nose was in my pubes. I heard his gags and felt him pull back but I held him tight on my edged cock, unrelenting to his need for breath. The tightening of his throat muscles around my cock head as he gagged sent me over the edge and I shot my cum onto his tongue and face when he quickly pulled off, gasping-in air.

"Goddamn your a rough fucker!" he exclaimed when he caught his breath, cum dripping on his t-shirt.

I immediately apologized for how I'd treated him. It made me feel badly about how I'd just used him...taken my lust out on his poor throat. "I'm sorry! I, I just got caught up in the moment...I didn't mean to..."

"No," he said emphatically, interrupting me. "I loved it. Thank you, Sir."

I looked at him in amazement...speechless.

"When you planning to come back here again?"

"I don't know." I told him. "Probably not long from now."

"Here's my number." as he reached into his back pocket to produce an old receipt and a pen. "Call me when your on the way, I'll be here. I want you to fuck my face like that again." He handed me the folded paper and quietly unlocked the door.

I glanced at him, "Thanks boy, nice job." He smiled lewdly and backed out of the stall, creeping out cautiously, turning his head around and looking both ways. As he disappeared into the dark hallway, he shut the door behind him.

I sat a moment, dumbfound. I held that little piece of paper in my hand, bent down and pulled up my pants, then slid it into my front pocket. All buttoned, buckled and zipped, I opened the door and stepped out.

It was done, and all in just a few minutes. I was sorry that I couldn't hold out and make it last longer. It'd just been so very long...

I walked back out into the bright light of the bookstore, passed the counter where I'd purchased my tokens, stepped out the door and walked across the parking lot to my car.

Well, that's how it all started.

-Same Deed, Different Day-

I did give my boy a call the next week and as stated, he was there, lingering in the dark hallway of our sleazy sex shop waiting for my arrival.

It was such a turn-on, a little plan, a little sex shop, and the big anticipation of getting my cum sucked out of my dick. I felt my boner rubbing on my underwear the entire drive over to my lewd appointment.

I bought my tokens and strolled into the back hall of this shit-hole, thinking about what a stark contrast this place was compared to my office, home and the pleasant circles I normally traveled in. The setting served to enhance the debauchery of what I was doing. It was real, unapologetic and genuine.

Boy saw me, smiled wickedly and slithered into an open movie stall. I followed, of course. I stepped in and viewed a lustworthy sight. He was already kneeling there for me. A wanton receptacle for my cock and sperm. A sexy young slut hungry for what I was there to give him.

This time, since there was a plan, I'd beat my pud the night before in the shower. I was thinking that it would help me hold out a little longer when boy played with me this time. Even though he had seemed happy with our previous encounter, I couldn't imagine that a whopping two minutes of service to man's cock would leave much of a memory for someone who, quite apparently, loved being down there.

Don't get me wrong, making it last longer was surely a selfish act on my part. I wanted it to last. Make boy work for my nut. Enjoy the pleasure and sensations on my tool as he sucked and stroked.

Sex is a two way street, after all. Give your partner what they're craving and they'll happily return the favor. In this case, him suck, me cum.

Once again, boy was eager to get at me. My pants were down around my ankles and his hand was on my nuts and cock nearly before I finished turning the door lock. He spit on the palm of his hand and used it as lube to rub around the crown of my knob. That made me wild, I couldn't help but pull away from the intense stimulation on my cock head.

He backed off quick on that action, realizing that if he got it too sensitive, it'd get taken away from his attentions. He moved his hand down lower, along the shaft and performed a nice, slow, steady stroke. He looked up at me as I looked down at him and then jutted the tip of his tongue inside my piss slit. His hot lips puckered around my dick and he gingerly took it into his mouth, sliding his left hand down the shaft until it rested on my pubes.

The fingers on boy's other hand dug for my nuts as he bobbed his face up and down on my cock. They must have been pulled up nice-n-tight, getting warm, up inside my guts to produce some white juice for boy. He managed to get hold of 'em, wrapped his hand around the sack and stretched them down roughly. What a feeling! Pain and ache mingled with pleasure all at the same time.

Boy traded hands on my balls and cock, proceeding to wrap his right hand around my bulging prick. He then wrapped his free hand around my sack, tugging again. He was stroking the sloppy spit covered shaft as he continued to take me deep into his face.

Balls stretched, penis stroked and slimy sucked all at once. Could there actually be any more fucking sensations to feel between my legs at this moment!?

I let him work me that way for a bit. Then I figured it was about time to give him the skull fuck that had inspired his cell number to me.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him back off of my cock. His hands automatically let loose of my privates and he opened his eyes to look up at me curiously.

"So boy, you like to put a man's dick in your mouth? Why is that? What do you want?" I asked with mocking accusation.

"I want what you have, Sir." he said. "I want your nut in my throat."

"Alright then, I'll give you what you came here for ya little cocksucker."

I pushed his face down low and into my sweaty nutsac. "Lick boy!" His hot tongue lapped at my hairy balls like a dog.

I heard him try to mutter something outta my groin, but I told him to "Shut-up" and keep licking. This was fun, using my boy to clean up my nuts before I fed him.

He was able to get enough room in his nut filled mouth to utter a quick request. "Please Sir!" urgently, "Fuck my throat!"

I grabbed him around the ears and got his lips in position. I forced my big dick into his face until I felt his tonsils. He gagged and sputtered but offered no resistance.

Oh fuck yeah, I thought, the slut likes it this way.

The gagging waned and his thick throat juice made for the perfect lube. I prodded and pummeled his gullet now, like an aged whore's pussy.

Over and over, I pressed on. I vaguely heard a couple of more gags and then I finally let loose a fat load of jizz in the back of his skull. I firmly held him there, not letting him up for air, until I could feel my cock contractions cease.

He put his hands on either side of my hips and pushed his face off of me. I was still holding his pecker filled throat with his nose in my pubes as I basked in the warmth of his warm piehole. I let loose.

He sucked in air deeply and desperately at first, then panted a few seconds and finally returned to some normal breathing. He looked up at me, his chin full of throat juice, mingled with cum and said, "Thank you Sir. Your cum is delicious."

I couldn't believe it. I essentially just raped boy's throat, without mercy and he was grateful for it. He liked it!

-The Next Visit-

I took patient X as my last client for the day and we planned a trip over to the sports bar for dinner after his check up.

I haven't been in touch with him since he presented his big idea of how to get some satisfaction, and there was some story to tell.

No specific details, of course. But I want to share my foray into the lifestyle of cock-sucked-married-men and give him a sort of pat on the back for turning me on to some good advice.

I pull off the rubber gloves, step over to the sink to wash my hands and tell my Bud, "All looks good in there for the most part. There's a beginning of a cavity on your lower right canine, but we can look at filling it on your next visit...no rush. If you wanna head out, I just gotta make a couple of notes in your chart and I'll meet ya there in ten."

"Okay, see you in a few."

I step in and hear the creak of the old wooden door creep shut behind me. Patient X is sitting at the bar, beer in hand, and had taken the liberty of ordering one for me. There it is, cold and wet in a sweating bottle in front of the seat next to X.

"How's things doc?"

"Ok. Got Mom and Dad's anniversary cocktail event to attend this weekend."

"Sounds fun. How many years they been married now?"

"Fun for those of us who aren't expected to behave that is," I casually laugh. "47 years."

"I know what ya mean. Family events are highly overrated, and for you, with your Momma's high expectations, it's kinda difficult to let loose and actually have a good time."

"It's not so bad." I reply, more in the interest of trying to convince myself than X. "Anyway, it's just the way it is..."

No dwelling on the ordinary and mundane today. I want to let X know that we got one more thing in common. That I'm getting my dick sucked regular now.

"Remember how you told me about the downtown sex shops last time?"

"Yeah, what of it?"

"I took your advice, Bud. Your looking at a much more relaxed guy now."

"Hell yeah!" X barks out loud. He laughs a hearty laugh and slaps my back a couple of times. "Good man...and it's about time."

I'm smiling wide at the thought of his commendation and I watch X wave the Tender over. "Couple of Maker's over here, neat. Just got some good news..."

12