The Dentist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel deep appreciation in having a friend that I can tell this kind of stuff to.

Patient X slides my glass of whiskey over, I grab it and he raises his in a toast. "To satisfaction my friend..." My glass now raised, as well. "To satisfaction!" A grin, then the burn of hard liquor coating my throat.

X puts his glass down squarely on the bar and leans in a bit. "Since you brought it up, I got a little something to share in that department too. Let's order some dinner."

With two burgers on the grill and two more fresh beers on the counter, he tells me about another guy he knows. "Networking," he says quietly, "it's all about networking."

"What do ya mean, X?"

"Well, over the years, I've told a few of my close buddies about the downtown stuff, like I did you. They're like we are. Nothin brewing at home so they gotta look around."

"Anyway, there's this one guy I know who's fucked around with a cocksucker for awhile now. He mentioned to me that this particular slut is so perverted and nasty, that he's actually thinking of getting his little pig's teeth pulled out so he can make him into a better cocksucker."

I look at him through glassy eyes because the whiskey is taking effect. "Good thing I'm a dentist then..."

A quick hand slap and we both trail off in moody laughter.

12