The Dentist Ch. 2

Story Info
Arianna is trimmed & shaved.
3.7k words
4.38
58.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swtncute2
swtncute2
15 Followers

Dr. Jake just smiles and reaches to his tool tray and picks up the scissors.

"My slave has made a mess of your panties Arianna, why don't we just take those off" and with that, he reaches up under her skirt and cuts the sides of her panties so they can be removed with out having to untie her. Shocked, she thinks, "Those were imported Japanese silk! $20 a pair! I just bought them!"

Reading her expression perfectly he says "Have no fear about the cost my dear, my slave will reimburse you out of her pay check, won't you slave?"

"Yes Master" is all she has to say. While the Dr. has his back turned, she glares at the woman strapped to the chair and thinks to herself, "Just wait bitch, your turn is coming."

Once the panties are gone, the Dr. runs his hand over Arianna's very wet fur covered mound. "This will never do, I like for my girls to be cleaned shaven. We will just have to fix this" and with that, he walks back over to the cabinet and retrieves a razor, a can of shaving cream and a small bowl. He places the razor and the shaving cream on his tool tray and takes the bowl to the sink and fills it with steaming hot water. He returns and places it on the tray next to the other instruments. Dr. Jake picks up a large piece of gauze and after dipping it into the bowl, starts to rub it over her cum soaked pussy.

"Slave does not like to watch when I do this, but you will watch every stroke of this razor, is that clear slave?" She just nods her head in reply. Dr. Jake reaches out and grabs his slave by her bun, roughly pulling her head back and says, "I didn't hear you slave!"

"Yes Master" is her contrite reply.

Releasing her hair he says, "Good, now then, I don't want you to move at all Arianna, so I am going to place a strap across your stomach, ok?" and he reaches over her and grabs the strap and brings it over her stomach and clicks the buckle in place. He picks up the can of shaving cream and starts to spread it over Arianna's mound and lips. Suddenly feeling it growing increasingly warm and looking somewhat frightened she looks directly at the Dr. with concern glowing in her eyes. "Um Doc? That is starting to burn a t bit."

"It's mentholated shaving cream. Like it? You're going to learn to love it my sweet. I insist that all my slaves use it."

"But I am not one of your slaves Dr." she says somewhat anxiously. "Yet…." He replies, "I like to use mentholated cream because it heightens the feeling in the labia and adds to the orgasm I am going to make you have while I do this. Now remember, be as still as you can, I wouldn't want to nick you."

Reaching for the razor he places one hand on Arianna's tummy and starts to remove her pubic hair, starting at the perineum and working his way up. As he shaves her, he has to readjust his position so often that he starts to get frustrated. "Ok, I have had enough of this." Placing the razor back on the tray he looks Arianna over and says, "We need to move your arms out of the way." And with that he moves a small latch that releases the armrests and swings them so that now, her arms are over her head while still tied down. "That's better." He says with a smile and goes back to shaving her, periodically looking up to see that his slave is paying attention.

He places his thumb against Arianna's cream covered clit and starts to make small circles around the tight little bud. At the same time he lets his elbow graze the tip of her nipples thru her blouse. Feeling her nipples tighten, she gasps and tries to arch her back to make a stronger contact. Doing this changes her position, and the Dr. pinches Arianna's clit hard.

"Ow! Hey that hurt." she says and flinch.

"I told you to be still." Says Dr. Jake. "We don't have much more to go."

Arianna relaxes again once he starts to stroke her clit again. Slowly, she feels her climax building. By the time he is finished and she is wiped clean, Arianna has had three very strong orgasms.

He puts his things away, goes to the sink, rinses out the bowl that now contains dirty water and her pubic hair.

He returns to Arianna's side and says, "You were very good Arianna, and for that I am going to let you cum again. But first we need to change your position. I am going to untie you and I want you turn over so your face down."

After releasing all the restraints, he helps Arianna stand so he can reposition the chair so that it now lies perfectly flat. "Arianna, please take off all your clothing and then kneel down here, facing the door and lock your hands behind your head. I have to go get something from my office. I will return momentarily. There is to be no talking from either of you." He says giving his slave a stern look before leaving them alone.

After the Dr. has left the office, Arianna stares at the door and wonders what would happen if she just picked up her things and left. Before she can think on it longer, Ms. Thompson speaks "I wouldn't if I were you." She says. Arianna jumps a bit, forgetting that there was a slave tied to the very chair she just got out of. Arianna turns around and gives Catherine a questioning look but says nothing. "If you don't do as you're told, he'll punish you worse than he has me this afternoon." She says, but Arianna just smiles, saying nothing and starts to remove her clothes. Folding them neatly and placing them on the counter she kneels down, spreads her thighs wide and locks her hands behind her head, thrusting her breasts forward. She holds her head regally while her eyes are submissively cast down.

When the Dr. returned he smiled down at Arianna and patted her on the head. "I'm proud of you Arianna. You at least obeyed me. You, on the other hand slave" he said looking at Catherine still tied, bent over the foot of the chair. "I told you no talking, and yet you did."

"I was only…"

"Be Quiet! This is why you are the slave and I am Master. You need training, guidance and discipline. When I said 'no talking' that is what I meant. Now you will receive 10 lashes to your pussy with a riding crop." And he walks to his cabinet and takes out a black riding crop and places it at the opening of her pussy. "Count as we go, perhaps this will teach you."

*WHACK*

"One Master"

*Whack*

"Two Master" and on it goes until she has gotten all ten and she is in tears. When he is finished he places the tip of the crop on her back and waits. "Thank you Master." is all she can manage to say.

Dr. Jake looks at Arianna, who has not moved an inch during the slave's punishment. "I am very proud of you Arianna, a weaker person might have picked up her things and fled. But you stayed. Why?" With out moving Arianna replies "There has always been something about you that has intrigued me. Perhaps it is your air of self-assuredness, your strength. Perhaps you are what I have been looking for."

"And what is it that you seek Arianna." The Dr. asks. "I am not sure Dr. I want someone whom I can give the control to. I want someone who is willing to give the orders, and make me do it. Someone who is willing to make all the choices for me, and make me like it. Someone who is not afraid to punish me when I am bad." is her honest reply.

The Dr. smiles down at her and pats her head as if she is a good puppy. "Well my dear, it would seem that you have found what you are looking for. Lets lay some ground rules here shall we?"

"Yes Dr." is her answer.

"Good. Now then, you will call me Master when ever you are in my presence. If I call you at work, you may call me Sir. Your days of referring to me as Dr Jake or anything else are over. Is this clear to you Arianna?" Still kneeling, she bows her head and replies, "Yes Master"

Dr. Jake smiles and continues. "You will never wear panties unless you get my expressed permission, and this includes for work. You will not wear slacks, jeans, or shorts for any reason. You will be available, wet and ready to fuck when ever, where ever, and by whom ever I desire." He tells her

"You will do exactly as you are told with out hesitation." He says, "Even the slightest Hesitation will result in Immediate and severe punishment. You will thank me after each time you get spanked, paddled, flogged or any other kind of discipline that I deem fit to dish out. You will dress as I tell you when you are with me. I leave what you wear for work, to that of Business Suite's with skirts and dresses only. You will be spanked as often as I see fit. You will be spanked not only for punishment, but also for pleasure. My Pleasure, as well as yours. Do you understand all that I have told you Arianna?" he asks.

"Yes Master" is her contrite reply and she lowers her head keeping her hands locked behind her neck.

He smiles broadly and slides his hand caressingly down the back of her head and over her long red hair. He lets his fingers trail across her cheek as he walks around to stand in front of her. "Your first task is to unzip my pants and suck me until I am hard"

"Yes Master" she says and starts to reach for his pants with her hands. He is fast as lightning as he grabs a handful of hair and yanks it hard, forcing her head back, "Did I say that you could move your hands pet?"

"No Master" she answers.

"You will use your teeth, tongue and lips only pet. You must work for the reward that awaits you." And as he releases her hair, she returns her hands to behind her neck, leans forward and begins to fumble with his zipper.

After a few minutes of struggling with his zipper she manages to lower it and release his cock. He is nearly 9" long, at least 3" thick and almost fully hard already. She gazes at it for a moment and licks her lips. Again her head is harshly pulled back, bringing tears to Arianna's eyes. "What are you waiting for pet? Did I tell you that you could take your time?"

"No Master." She whispers in reply. "Then get to it pet, make me hard." And he releases her hair as he hears a small and looks up to see Catherine glaring at Arianna and smiling. "Don't think I have forgotten about you slave! I still owe you more punishment." He says and watches as she lowers her eyes submissively again.

Feeling Arianna's lips on his cock he looks down and sees the head of his cock buried between her lips and he starts to rock his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth. He reaches over her to where he set his riding crop down. "It is time for a bit of discipline training. I am going to brighten up those cheeks of yours pet. If I feel your teeth on my cock at all, I will give you a bare bottom paddling with my belt. Nod your head if you understand" and she nods only once and continues to suck as enthusiastically as his slave did her pussy just a short time ago.

And with that he brings the crop down hard to slap against one of Arianna's ass cheeks. It was all she could not to clamp her teeth shut to keep from screaming. Ever time the crop made contact with her flesh and another wave of pain washed over her, he would shove his cock further and further down her throat, making her gag a time or two before she got used to it and started to swallow each time she felt him hit the back of her throat.

By the time he was fully hard, Arianna's ass was on fire, her throat was starting to sting with every thrust of his cock, and tears were flowing in a steady stream down her flushed cheeks.

He takes a step back and looks down at Arianna. "You have done well my pet. You may now lower your arms and I want you to take one hand and place it against your pussy."

She lowers her arms flinching at the pain that sears down her arms as the blood returns; she places one hand against her pussy and is surprised to find it dripping with juice. She raises shocked eyes to look at her Master. "That's right pet, soaking wet. As I said, the pleasure is in the pain and the submitting to Master's will" he says smiling to her.

"Now pet, it is time for you to show your Master how much you liked the training. Kiss my feet like a good little pet." He says and she lowers her lips and places a light kiss on the top of each of his feet letting her tongue slide along his toes.

"MMMM that's a good pet" he moans softly. "Now you may stand up for me. She complies and stands before him with her eyes glued to the floor. He takes a wedge shaped pad and places it in the chair. "I want you to lay on your tummy, placing your hips in the middle of this pad." He says

She moves to the chair and attaining the ordered position finds that her ass is raised so high, she is practically on her knees. He runs a hand over her stinging bottom and she flinches. "Yes pet, I know it hurts still. It gets better I promise." Says the Dr. running his fingers between her lips and scooping out a bit of juice and brings it to her lips.

"Taste pet, taste the proof of your submission." And she sucks the juices off his fingers, while he smiles wickedly at his slave. "Would you like a taste slave?" he asks

"No thank you Master" and she lowers her head. He roughly shoves two fingers deep into Arianna scooping out more juice. He placed his fingers under Catherine's nose and rubbed them against her lips, forcing them into to her mouth and making her suck them clean.

"Lick her feet slave." And he shoved Catherine's head down to Arianna's feet.

"I am going to let her lick your feet while I open your ass and make you ready to

fuck" He says, and walks to the counter and retrieves some KY jelly, spreads some on his fingers and runs them over Arianna's tight little virgin ass hole.

Arianna gasps as she feels the Dr. fingers on her anus and tries to put her hands bock to stop him. He moves fast and blocks her hands saying "NO! You will not move unless I tell you to. I am going to have to tie you down I guess." And he walks around to her head and taking each wrist in turn; he binds her to the chair with her hands out stretched before her. He moves back to where he was and straps her knees to the sides of the chair, thus keeping her spread wide to accommodate his fingers.

He starts to slowly circle her anus and massage her sphincter. Slowly penetrating her deeper and deeper, moving in and out. She starts to moan and wiggle her hip. Suddenly, his fingers are gone. Only to be replaced by the sharp sting of the riding crop. "Remember what I said Arianna, I want to know the instant you feel teeth against your feet. I am going to give slave a larger plug now and then 10 more whacks." Dr Jake says and moves to the brief case on the counter.

Arianna's mind is spinning, "He wants to do to me what no man ever has! What do I do? How do I stop him?" her brain was fighting with her feelings. She wanted to submit to this man. She wanted him to violate her. To take her, in every way imaginable. But that went against everything she had been taught. She should fight him. She should press charges! But she knew. Without a doubt, she knew, this was where she belonged. This is where she would stay.

Arianna can hear and feel Catherine sucking her toes and hears her whimpering as Dr. Jake inserts the larger purple plug he chose. And then she feels his fingers penetrate her ass again, spreading her wider this time, giving her the impression that he is using two finger on her ass this time.

Her ass starts burning and she tries to wiggle away from his fingers. "Master that really burns Please I beg you, no more, Pease!"

"Relax Arianna, it will ease in a moment. It is a special ointment that I make myself. It is a combination of KY jelly and Lidocane. It is meant to help relax the sphincter so that you will be able to really feel the sensation of the anal plug I am going to place inside you." He reassures her. "It is the Lidocane that is burning, that will cease in a moment."

Arianna can feel Catherine's breathing, rapid and hot on her foot and the sound of the crop hitting the slave's ass assaults her ears.

10 Whacks later, Arianna feels his fingers penetrate her asshole again, this time though it doesn't hurt as much and she finds that she rather enjoys submitting to Dr. Jake in this manner and she begins to moan.

All of a sudden, she is struck with the crop and her ass starts to sting all over again. "How does it feel to know that I have two fingers buried deep in your ass while you are unable to resist Arianna?" he asks.

"I…I, am not certain Master. It kind of hurts, but is exciting all at the same time. I don't like getting struck with that crop though." Is her timid reply.

Dr. Jake chuckles and continues to fuck her ass using his fingers while making vivid red welts criss-cross her behind. By the time he is happy with her coloring, Arianna is weeping and straining at her bonds. Dr Jake trails his tongue across her ass, softly licking the welts and furiously fucking her ass with his fingers.

"Arianna, I want you to cum for me. Can you do that pet?"

"I have never cum with anything in my ass, much less your fingers. I don't know if I can Master, but I will try."

"Good, and in order to help you cum this way I have something special." He says and opens a drawer behind him and takes out a small bullet shaped vibrator and holds it against her clit turning it on high. He looks back over his shoulder to make sure that Catherine still has Arianna's toes in her mouth, before starting to finger-fuck Arianna's ass once again.

Very quickly she feels it start to build. The heat that is centered at the very core of her sex, builds to even greater heights. Before she realizes it she has cum three more times, the fingers are gone and the vibrations on her clit have stopped.

"Very good Arianna, but now it is time to complete Catherine's punishment." And with that he moves to Catherine whose head is still lowered and mouth is still sucking away on Arianna's toes. He slides her wrist restraints up along the rail they are secured to, and positions her mouth right over Arianna's now well fingered ass. "Lick" he says pointing to the asshole before her. And as she starts to lick Dr. Jake walks back to Arianna's head and presents his cock to her, which she takes in her mouth willingly and very deeply.

Once Dr. Jake has released his spunk down her throat again, he steps back, tells Catherine to stop and lean back out of his way. He unhooks her hands and tells her to spread Arianna's cheeks wide. "Open your mouth Catherine" he says and sticks a small anal plug in her mouth telling her to get it nice and wet. To Arianna he says "Catherine is sucking on a small anal plug that I am going to put in your ass Arianna. It is to stay there until I take it out tonight when you come to me at my home. At that time we will also show you what will be expected as one of my slaves."

And with that, he takes the plug from Catherine's mouth and very quickly shoves it deep in Arianna's ass. She cries out as it goes in. Dr. Jake just pets her back and coos softly until she has adjusted to the size of the plug. Then he unties her, tells her to stand and lower her head and eyes. She does this and Dr. Jake says to the top of her head, "I will expect you at 7 sharp! If you are late, your punishment will be severe. Now go about the rest of your day as planned and tell no one of your new found slavery"

She turns and leaves the office, feeling the plug in her ass with every step and wonders exactly what might be in store for her tonight. One thing she does know for certain is that she is not going to be late.

swtncute2
swtncute2
15 Followers