The Dentist Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swtncute2
swtncute2
15 Followers

Gasping between sobs, "Please Master Please, no more paddle, I promise to be good!"

"Until you learn not to cum unless told to, I must persist."

That said, her ass cheeks are spread wide again by two pairs of hand and the very large plug is re-inserted and the hands holding her ass open leave. Her muscles clench and she whimpers.

Something soft is laid against her back. Soft tendrils tickle her sides. *Whack*

Five times fast and hard, her back is now on fire. "Floggers are great aren't they?" she hears some one ask. "You know they were initially used to whip disobedient crewmen aboard ships during the Middle Ages. They leave nice welts, don't you think?" She hears one man say. "Assuredly" says another. "Look how her ass bounces with every lash" from yet another. Vibrating starts in her ass again and sends shivers to her clit.

Arianna presses her legs tighter, even though the action causes her to feel the plug in her ass more. She whimpers loudly through clenched teeth trying to hold off her building orgasm.

"Do you have something you want to ask slave?" a whisper at her ear.

"Please Master, let me cum, PLEASE!"

"Gentlemen? What say you? Do we let her cum?" her Master asks as the flogging continues spreading pain all over her back, ass and thighs. She hears no response.

The flogging stops as quickly as it started. Arianna can feel some one holding the plug in her ass. "Cum!" is all she hears and she does. At the exact same moment the plug is ripped from her ass and she cums harder than she ever had and collapses in a dead faint.

When consciousness returns to Arianna she is laying face down on cool satin sheets. The first thing she notes is that she is restrained spread-eagle and that the blindfold has been removed. She can feel her Masters hand caressing her abused flesh, but the pain is not near as intense as before. She starts to raise her head. "Ssshh, just relax. It's all over. No more pain." Her Masters voice soft and caressing against the nape of her neck. He places small wet kisses along her shoulders. "I am so very proud of you. You have proved that you are worth training. It took Ms. Thompson immensely longer to understand that it is not so difficult to hold back until given permission" he says. "I have spread some salve on your welts, while you will still feel the aches in your muscles tomorrow, the marks will be gone. Spread your thighs a bit pet." He whispers softly in her ear.

She moves her legs slightly and notices for the first time that her hips are propped up on a thick sating encased pillow. Arianna feels the bed dip and her Master move between her spread thighs. His fingers spread her cheeks and he touches something cold to her tight little hole. She sucks in a breath; steeling her muscles to relax thinking he is going to put that huge plug back into her.

"Ssshh, it's not very big. I need to know your level of tolerance. This is a small device that will not only spend the night vibrating happily in your ass, but it will also measure the number and severity of your orgasms. You have my permission to cum as often as you feel necessary. But I would urge you to try and hold them back as long as possible. The more you hold back, the better it will be when you do cum." He says patting her sore ass and leaving the bed.

"Sleep well pet."

He turns the light off and leaves her to her dreams.

swtncute2
swtncute2
15 Followers
12