The Deployment

Story Info
A young wife says goodbye to her soldier.
3.8k words
3.66
39k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was a soldier. He was attached to an army reserve company that was heading to war in Iraq. He had been there once before, about five years prior. Chris had recently married his long time girlfriend, Katie.

Chris was 27 years old, about five foot nine inches tall. He had brown hair and hazel eyes.

Katie worked at the local sheriff's office as a receptionist. Chris and Katie met there when Chris worked there in his civilian life. Chris was a police officer now in a local city.

Katie was 21 years old. She was extremely beautiful. She had very large tits, Double D bra size. She stood about five foot four inches, and had shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes.

Chris was currently away for training in Wisconsin, a long way from his home state of Maine. Katie did her day to day routine, waiting for Chris to come home and spend his final days with her before deploying.

Chris was nearing the end of is pre-deployment training and was extremely horny, as was Katie, and the flirted daily using text messages to send dirty texts and pictures to each other.

Finally the day came in which Chris was sent home, after three long weeks. Chris arrived at home while Katie was still at work. Chris brought in all his gear, and took care of the three dogs the he and Katie owned.

Katie arrived home as Chris finished doing this. Katie walked into the door leading to the kitchen to find Chris standing there. Katie looked Chris up and down, undresing him with her eyes as he stood before her in his military uniform. She loved that uniform on him.

Without saying a word Chris walked up to her and began kissing her passionately on the lips. Katie felt Chris tounge probe to inside her mouth. She sucked on it hard. Chris' hands were working their way up Katie's shirt, cupping her large tits through her bra.

Chris then started kissing Katie's neck, which drove her wild. Chris felt Katie's hand messaging his cock through his pants. He was rock hard by now. Katie then pushed Chris backwards gentally.

"You probably won't be able to last long right now, huh?" She asked.

"It has been a while, if Icould just relieve the pressure in my balls then I could last alot longer." Chris replied.

"Oh, my poor baby, I can fix you up." Katie said, pulling her shirt off over her head.

Katie then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, unleashing her giant tits. Chris lean forward again and kissing her, rubbing and pinching her nipples. Katie moaned at the feeling of Chris' strong hands, and then lowered herself to her knees.

She unbuttoned Chris' pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. Chris could have came right there at the feeling of Katie's soft hands touching his cock. Katie lowered her head towards Chris' cock, kissing the head of it. Chris leaned his head back in pleasure and anticipation.

Katie then took Chris' whole cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on it. Chris could feeling his balls tightening. Then she stopped, pulling Chris' cock from her mouth. Chris sighed at the sudden stop of pleasure.

Katie drooled on his cock, and spat on her own tits. She gentally placed Chris' cock in between her tits, and pushed them together. Chris instictively began thrusting forward as Katie's massive tits consumed his cock. Chris titty fucked Katie increasing in speed for about two minutes before he could feel a massive orgasm arising in his balls.

Chris grunted, thrusting very hard against Katie's bouncing tits. Katie knew he was about to cum.

"Cum on my tits, baby. Please let me feel your hot cum" she begged.

This is all Chris could take as he ripped his cock from in between Katie's tits. Chris began jerking his cock furiously. Katie lifted her tits up and held them out as a platform for Chris to shoot his cum onto.

Chris grunted loudly and shot his first stream, hitting Katie's right tit.

"Oh yeah, give it to me baby! Give me your cum!" Katie exclaimed.

Chris shot another large load onto Katie's tits, right in her cleavage as she rubbed the cum all over them. Chris followed this up with two more large loads, which almost completely covered Katie's tits, and dripped onto her stomach.

Katie stood up, and kissed Chris passionately. Chris kissed back, gentally pushing Katie backwards, walking her to the kitchen table. Chris then pulled away and unbuttoned Katie's pants.

"My turn to help you out" Chris said as he pulled her pants and her thong down in one motion.

Chris then helped Katie out of them and sat Katie on the kitchen table. Katie then spread her legs wide open. Katie felt a rush of excitement as she realized that she was right in front of the kitchen window, and that if anyone stopped buy unexpectantly, they woud see her and Chris.

Chris then lowered himself down in between Katie's legs. He pushed his mouth into Katie's hot pussy, taking her throbbing clit into his mouth. Katie's hands went to Chris' head, pushing him onto it harder. Her head went backwards as she gasped.

"Eat my pussy, baby!" She said in between breaths.

Chris' tounge darted over her clit, causing involutary muscle spasms. Katie literally shook at the feeling of Chris eating her. Chris slid his tounge down Katie's gushing slit and found her tight asshole. His tounge probed her tight little hole as Katie moaned loudly. Chris then slid a finger into her ass as his tounge found its way back to her clit.

"Mmmmm." Chris moaned at the taste of her pussy.

Katie's breathing was laboured now and very fast.

"Oh, yeah. Just like that!" She said "Oh, Fuck, I'm Gonna Cum...Fuck I'm Cumming!" Katie moaned.

Chris could feel Katie's pussy spasm as she came. Her fluids gushed into his mouth. Chris slid Katie back onto the table. Chris stood up and positioned himself in between Katie's legs.

Chris' cock was rock hard by now. He slid his cock into Katie's sopping wet pussy. Katie moaned at the feeling of Chris filling her. Chris then began thrusting inside of her. He marveled at how good it felt to fuck his wife. Katie began fingering her clit to enhance the sensation the Chris was causing.

It didn't take to long before Katie came again. Chris felt Katie's body tense up. Her pussy gripped his cock, milking it. It didn't take too long before before Chris was pumping his load into Katie's wanting pussy.

Chris collasped onto her, panting.

Katie then went and showered while Chris unpacked from his trip. Katie let the warm water run over her reveling in what had just taken place. She had always had a fetish with the possibility of people seeing her have sex with Chris. Whether it be in a public place or in her own home, she liked the idea of people possibly seeing her in a moment of ecestecy.

Once Chris finished unpacking and Katie finished showering, Katie cooked dinner and the two ate on the same table that hours before, served as a platform for their fornication.

After dinner, Chris went into the bedroom and layed down on the bed. Katie came in and began to change into something more comfortable. Chris watched as Katie stripped off her clothes standing before him in a black lace bra and matching thong.

Chris felt his cock begin to swell in his pants. He stealthely moved off the bed and walked up behind Katie. He gentally kissed her neck while at the same moment began running his hands up her sides. Katie leaned her head back.

Chris moved his hands to her tits, messaging them. Katie pushed her ass into Chris' crotch, grinding against him. Chris released Katie's tits and unbuttoned his pants. He allowed his pants to fall to the floor, stepping out of them along with his boxers. Chris' cock sprang upward upon being unleashed. It fell perfectly in Katie's ass crack. Katie again began to grind Chris' cock while he messaged her tits, and kissed her neck.

Chris then ran his hand to Katie's back, unsnapping her bra, releasing Katie's massive tits. Chris' hand went back to massaging Katie's tit, pinching and rubbing each nipple. Katie moaned loudly at the feeling of Chris' lips on her neck and his hands groping at her tits.

Chris then moved his hands to Katie's crotch, running his fingers over her clit through her thong. He could feel the moister of her pussy soaking through the fabric.

Katie couldn't bare it any longer and turned to Chris, kissing him on the lips. Her hands gripped his shirt, pulling it over his head. Chris could feel Katie's hard nipples as she pressed her tits against his chest. Chris' cock brush against Katie's inner thighs, leaving a drop of pre-cum.

Chris dropped down to his knees, pulling Katie's black laced thong with him. Katie stepped out of the thongs, and Chris lifted one of her legs guiding it to the bed.

Chris then ran his tongue from Katie's knee along her inner thigh to her hot, drenched pussy. Chris took Katie's clit into his mouth, sucking hard. Katie's hand immediately went to Chris' head, pushing his head deep into Katie's crotch. Katie's head fell backwards as she let out a deep gasp.

Chris then pulled his head away. He stood up and walked over to the bedroom window, which faced the front of the house. He could see people walking down the street and the neighbors were out mowing their lawn. The sun was still high in the sky, shining right into the window. Chris opened the window along with the screen. He then turned to Katie and grasped her hand guiding her to the window.

Without saying a word, Chris put Katie's hand on the window sill. Katie put her other hand on the sill, effectively bending her at the waist. Chris gently pushed Katie forward until her most of her upper body was hanging out the window.

Chris then went behind Katie. He marveled at the sight before him. He almost came right there. Katie's ass was slightly upward, her legs spread, exposing her glistening pussy. He could see her giant tits suspended, and Katie was looking back at him, patiently waiting. Chris again dropped to his knees, putting Katie's ass and pussy at mouth level. Chris dove his tongue into Katie's asshole. Katie gasped, trying to stay quiet so not to alert the passerby's. If they just simply looked in her general direction they would see her. This possibility made Katie's pussy tingle. Her heart raced with excitement.

Chris' tongue darted in and out of Katie's ass. He ran his tongue up and down the crack of her ass. Katie began to moan. Chris then moved his tongue down Katie's wet pussy and again took her clit into his mouth. Holding it with his lips, and ran his tongue across it furiously. Katie began to whimper with pleasure.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, I need your cock in me!" Katie said, trying unsuccessfully to remain quiet.

Chris sprung to his feet. He went to the closet quickly and found the vibrator he bouht for her. He returnd behind her. Gripping his cock with one hand and Katie's hip with the other, he guided his cock into Katie's awaiting pussy. He handed Katie the vibrator. Chris gripped both of Katie's hips now, pulling her into him as he thrust forward. Katie bit her lower lip attempting to muffle her screams of pleasure.

Katie's tits were swaying back and forth, her nipples brushing against her hands. Katie reached up with one hand and rubbed the humming vibrator her tits, concentrating on each nipple. Katie then ran the vibrator down to her crotch, finding her way to her clit. She began rubbing it on her clit, feeling Chris' cock running in and out of her pussy. Katie looked back at Chris with lust in her eyes. She could feel Chris' heavy balls bouncing off her fingers.

Katie then looked forward to see that someone was walking down the street. The person seemed pretty far away but appeared to be looking in her direction. Even if the person could see her, unless they had a pair of binoculars, they couldn't see much do to the fact that their house sat a little ways off the road.

But Katie did know that they would be able to tell that it was someone getting fucked. This made Katie's heart race. Katie felt kind of dirty and she liked it. Chris began fucking her even harder now, really causing her tits to bounce. Katie again looked at the person walking. The person walked right on by without taking a second look.

Katie's ardreneline soared. Katie felt an orgasm stir from deep inside of her. She gripped the window sill and grunted.

"Fuck! I...I'm Cummmming!" She grunted loudly.

Chris was thrusting as hard as he could. He saw the person walking by as well. He could feel the vibrator working on her clit. When Katie said this, the person looked back. Chris could tell this person saw Katie because they stopped walking. Chris railed Katie as hard as he could. Katie shook, and grunted over and over for about thirty seconds. Her tits swayed back and forth. Chris felt his balls tingle. "Fuck, baby! I'm gonna cum!" Chris yelled.

Katie released her the vibrator and reach back, catching Chris' ball. The vibrator fell to the hard wood floor, humming loudly. Katie massaged his balls gently.Katie's pussy was literally dripping wet.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" Chris yelled again.

Chris slammed his hips into Katie's ass, pulling her into him. He pumped a very large load of cum into Katie. Katie finally looked up to see that the person was now walking had stopped and seen her. She felt a tinge of emmbarrassment, but that soon was overcome by a rush of adrenilene and aftershocks of one of the biggest orgasms of her life. Chris' load was so big that Katie's pussy could not contain all of it. She felt it oozing out of her around Chris' spasmin cock, and heard it dripping on the floor.

Her knees felt weak and she push backwards on Chris, whom was still pumping his load into her, shaking as he did it. The two of them collapsed onto the bed, panting. Chris' cock slowly withdrew from Katie's spasming pussy. He began to kiss her back. Katie moaned with pleasure.

They lay there for about ten minutes. Chris continued to kiss Katie's back and neck.

"I need to take a shower, baby." Katie said. "I have cum running down my leg."

"I'll join you." Chris said, climbing to his feet

Chris closed the window, noticing the on-looker had taken off.

"I bet we gave that person a show they will never forget." Chris chuckled.

"Mmmm, I bet." Katie said, standing and wrapping her arms around Chris' neck, kissing him on the lips.

Katie then grabbed Chris'hand and tugged gently for him to follow her to the shower. Chris turned on the shower, check to ensure the water was the right temperature. Chris then helped Katie into the shower as he followed behind her.

Katie again wrapped her arms around Chris' neck and began kissing him deeply. Katie's tongue probed into Chris' mouth. Chris could feel his cock begin to grow. Katie then turned back to him. Chris grabbed the body wash, squirting a large amount into his hands. He lathered the soap up and applied it to Katie's back.

Chris started by rubbing Katie's shoulders. He then massaged her back. Chris watched the soap run down her ass. His hands followed it, lathering up her ass. Chris cock was fully engorged now. He ran his hands under her arms, lathering up her huge tits. Katie felt the tip of Chris' cock touching her soapy ass. She push her ass backwards and began grinding. Chris' cock fell perfectly in between Katie's ass cheeks. His hand fell down to Katie's bald crotch, which was very soapy. Chris worked his finger on Katie's clit with one hand, while his other rubbed her slippery tits. Katie moved her ass up and down, her cheeks effectively jerking Chris' cock. Chris rocked his hips back and forth. Katie begn to moan as Chris finger her clit. She braced her arms against the shower. Chris began kissing and bitting her neck.

It didn't take long before Katie felt another orgasm coming. Katie knew the harder and faster she grinded her ass againt his cock, the faster Chris would go. Katie clenched her ass together squeezing Chris' cock, grinding hard and fast. Chris followed suit by rubbing Katie's clit faster.

"I'm gonna cum again, baby" Katie whispered.

"Me too." Chris whispered back.

Katie felt the orgasm pulse wave after wave throughout her body. Her slippery ass worked Chris' cock until he shot cum up her ass crack, and all over her ass. She leaned back and kissed Chris on the lips.

Katie and Chris washed each other, making out the whole time. Once finished they wet to bed, fully satisfied, and holding each other.

Chris awoke the next morning to the smell of breakfast cooking in the kitchen. Chris walked out to the kitchen to investigate. He found Katie at the stove cooking.

"I thought you had work today" Chris said.

"I called in sick to be with you, baby." She said, kissing him.

"What a pleasant surprise!" Chris exclaimed.

The two ate breakfast and then went back to bed and watched T.V. Chris got up and went to get his camera from his trip. He showed Katie the pictures from his training and discribed different events that took place.

He then set the camera down on the night stand. The two spooned for a while watching T.V. It was long before Chris' cock was growing due to Katie's ass touching it. Katie felt Chris' cock poking her.

"Already? You just cant get enough, huh?" Katie asked, pushing her ass back.

"It's not my fault, you do this to me." Chris stated.

Katie smiled while turning towards Chris.

"What are you going to do for a year?" Katie asked, now laying on her stomach.

"Beat off a lot I guess." Chris stated.

"I don't want you watching porn over there." Katie said.

"I won't, but I do want you to send me pictures and video of you." Chris replied.

Katie smiled. She looked over at the digital camera on the night stand.

"Well, if your gonna beat off to something, lets make it from memories." Katie said, grabbing the camera.

Chris smiled leaning towards Katie, kissing the back or her neck. Katie sighed with pleasure as she turned the camera on and began recording video and kicking off the covers. Chris pulled her shirt up exposing her tits. Katie set the camera on the night stand overlooking the bed. Chris gropped Katie's huge tits, pinching and tugging on her nipples gently.

Katie moaned at the attention she was receiving. She pushed her ass backwards into Chris' hard cock. Chris responded instictively by pushing his hips back towards Katie. Chris' hands went to Katie's now wet pussy, rubbing her hard clit through her black pajama pants. Katie's hand went to the back of Chris' head, pulling it into her neck.

Katie then push her pants down. Chris continued to suck on Katie's neck while removing his boxers. Katie then kicked her pants to the floor, along with her thong. She pulled away from Chris' rolling to her stomach and then going to her knees. She pulled her t-shirt off and assumed the doggy style position. Chris removed his shirt as well and retrieved the camera. He held the camera up as he positioned himself behind Katie. Katie wiggled her ass as Chris filmed, looking back at the camera. Chris then walked to the closet and came back with Katie's vibrator.

He handed Katie the toy and position himself behind her again. He then leaned into Katie's ass and began tongue fucking Katie's ass. He held the camera up filming his tongue enter and exiting Katie's ass. Katie started the vibrator and placed it on her clit. Her body shuttered has waves of pleasure pulsated throughout her body.

Chris set the camera down under her, facing up as he tongue f her ass. Katie moaned loudly.

"Lick that ass baby! Oh God, it's soo good!"

Chris licked furiously. He then grabbed the camera and set it on the night stand again, and turned Katie so she was facing it head on. Chris then grabbed his cock with one hand and guided into Katie's drenched pussy. Katie squeeled at the feeling of being filled by Chris' cock. Chris slammed his cock into her.

12