The Deployment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera filmed Katie's face as she showed expressions of pleasure. She worked the virbrator over her clit, and felt a massive orgasm building inside of her.

"Oh God, I'm going to CUM! Go! GO! FUCK ME HARDER!" Katie screamed.

Chris grunted and slammed his hips into her ass, making loud slapping sounds. The camera film Katie lurching forward with each thrust, grunting as an orgasm was pending. Her D sized tits swayed to the point of hitting her chin. Her hand could barely supported the pounding, as her other hand furiously worked the vibrator.

"HOLY FUCK! HERE IT COMES, BABY!! I...I...I'M CUMMMMMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!" She screamed, her arm finally giving in and collapsing.

Katie's body bucked and lurched as the most powerful orgasm ripped, wave after wave, through her body. She came for about a minute, grunting the entire time. Chris had never heard her grunt like that before. She sounded animalistic. Her pussy gripped his cock like a vice. She finally came to rest on the bed, panting. Seeing Katie in such a way, combined with her spasming pussy, was too much for Chris.

"Oh Fuck, I'm gonna cum, Baby!"

"I want in on my face and tits!" Katie yelled, pulling herself off of Chris' cock and crawling to the floor.

Chris scrambled off the bed and grabbed the camera. Katie saw that he wouldn't be able to take care of himself. With one arm, she squeezed her tits together, holding them up. She tucked her face under Chris' throbbing dick, and gripped his cock with the other hand. She stroked his cock furiously. Chris' ass clenched as he looked through the view finder.

"Cum on me! I want it!" Katie begged, and began licking Chris' balls.

"HERE...IT...COMES!" Chris grunted.

The first shot laced acrossed Katie's face and hair. She then directed the second shot straight into her cleavage. The third shot hit her right in the chin, streaking across her cheek.

"Mmmmmm..." Katie moaned.

Chris shuttered as two more streams of cum covered Katie's face and tits. As he dribble the last of cum onto her face, she released his member. She then looked right at the camera, held up her tits and rubbed the cum all over them.

12