The Depths of Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers

Hope continued her grinding against my mouth as she massaged my cock.

"Keep it up. More!"

And she was basking in the joy of our closeness.

"Do you know what I want now, honey?"

Her fingers played expertly at my cock, turning me inside out. I arched against her hand. "What do you want?" I asked, the question coming out muffled. She was creaming against my face. Her voice was calm, but wavering. She spoke sweetly, seductively.

"I want to make you scream into me."

Her voice was wavering a bit more as she was in a sexual trance.

"Do you want to do that? Do you?" She asked sweetly, but an urgency took over her voice and her hand began bringing me to the brink. Her breathing was irregular. I nodded. "Then you've got to . . got to beg me to make you scream. Please. I want to make you scream. Beg me to."

I know my cock was hard, but I was also frightened. She knew how to stop me from coming too soon, and to seductively work me up again. I finally nodded.

"You have to beg me. Now!" Her voice combined sexual urgency, seduction, resolve, anger, impatience, lust. . I finally turned my head momentarily. "I beg you to make me scream."

She began grinding into my mouth. "Oh that makes me so hot. . So hot. Again. Really plead." She was rubbing her pussy into me full force.

"Please. Make me scream. I beg you to make me scream into you."

With that Hope reached back and grabbed a handful of my hair, thrusting my face back into her pussy. "Oh, fuck! Oh yeah! I want to. . I want to do it so bad . . I need to know you want it too."

This time, I just groaned. I was getting closer to orgasm. Then she shifted forward slightly and began grinding her clit into my mouth. She gripped my cock tightly. "I'm gonna do it . . And you're gonna scream. . So loud. . Into me. . I know you want it, too. . I believe you."

And suddenly, as I began coming, I felt the most blinding pain I'd ever felt on my cock. I screamed bloody murder, then I realized what had happened.

Hope had ground her cigarette out right on the head of my cock. I kept screaming, and Hope kept grinding against my mouth, going from climax to climax. She jerked my cock to orgasm, then burned me again. I began bucking for her to get off, but it didn't work. She was moaning and shrieking lightly above me. I was in incredible pain but could do nothing about it.

Finally, she stopped grinding and lay down flat on my chest and stomach. She finally twisted away so she could see my face. She was breathing heavily and could hardly speak. The smile on her face was ecstatic.

"You came too. I made you come that way. That is sooo exciting."

Hope rested for a moment, then slung her leg over my head. I saw her soaking wet crotch and ass. My mouth was just below her pussy. "Put your mouth over my pussy, now. And don't move it." And her hand grabbed my hair and held me there.

Suddenly, I felt a jolt of urine in my mouth, followed by a steady stream. I started pulling away, and her voice got an edge to it as she pressed into me. "You'll either drink it out of me or drink it out of the toilet bowl. Now swallow."

Finally, she was finished, and became very still, her breathing very heavy. I felt her take my cock and hold it. I imagined she was looking at it. She then pulled my mouth against her pussy again and squirted another mouthful into my mouth. She chuckled. "You can't tell me you didn't have to do this for your wife, can you?"

I said nothing, as one of my wife's few S&M pleasure was Golden Cocktails for me.

After a few moments, Hope finally got up the strength to grunt and get off of me. She sat up on the edge of the bed, and turned to face me. There was something in her eyes. A cruelty I hadn't seen before. She saw me examining her face. "Well, now you know. Now you know what I need."

She got up and stretched. Hope's beauty now had an edge to it. I could never look at her the same way. She terrified me, and drew me to her at the same time. She left me tied and began walking to the bathroom.

"You were terrific." She winked and went into the bathroom. I heard her singing in the shower.

. . . .

The next morning, I woke up very early to change the bandage on my cock. Hope kept sleeping and I got up to make breakfast.

The night before, I had been confused, afraid, pained, yet inexplicably turned on by Hope's actions. I wanted to please her and prepared her favorite breakfast of fruit salad and black coffee, I wondered why I was trying so hard to please someone who had actually burned my cock with a cigarette the night before.

Later, I heard the familiar click of Hope's high-heeled slippers coming down the stairs, and I quickly checked to see that everything was just right. When she slowly came across the hallway into the room, I was praying she would find it acceptable.

A thin satin robe was tied about her waist. She wore no makeup and her hair was loose around her shoulders. She looked quite a bit more innocent than the night before. She sat down and looked at me lovingly. "This is so nice. I love you honey."

She reached over to pull me closer to her and reached into my pajamas. She carefully took out my cock, looked at it and winced. "That's something I've always wanted to do." She pulled me closely and hugged me. "I know it hurt. But you came like a rocket. The two-weeks without coming was a real turn-on, wasn't it?"

What should I have said? I said nothing.

She lit a cigarette and seemed disappointed. "Was it really that bad? For my part, it made me feel so hot, knowing that you weren't going to do anything sexual. That I controlled your orgasm, and your pleasure." Hope then playfully drew her lit cigarette closer to my cock as she held it. "and your pain." I pulled away and she laughed, letting me know she was kidding. We then had breakfast, and I got dressed to go to work.

. . . . .

It was a busy week for me at work, and Hope had some projects she was working on heavily as well, so we had very little sexual contact. But when I came home on Friday night, she was sitting in the backyard catching the last hour of sun. She lay there sunning without her top and I looked at her and began getting hot for her. It was almost a week since our last contact, and my cock was almost healed.

She soon opened her eyes and gave me a warm smile and crooked her finger for me to come over to her. She hugged me and I smelled scotch on her breath. I looked around and saw two glasses. "Was there someone here?" I asked.

She nodded. "William," she answered. "We had lunch and sunbathed together."

I didn't know how to react to her "friend" having been there. I wondered whether she had kept herself covered, and drove the question out of my mind. Hope lit a cigarette and closed her eyes again.

"He's going sailing this weekend down the coast and wants me to come along." She said, and smiled subtly at me.

"Is he going alone?"

"Uh-huh." She answered, then shrugged.

"What'd you tell him?"

She laughed. "You really are funny, you know. What do you think I told him?"

I didn't answer. "That you would go."

She took a drag on her cigarette and settled back with a satisfied look on her face. "Is that what you want? For me to go?" She closed her eyes and turned her face toward the sun.

I said nothing. And then, she probably sensed that I was out of control, and that my heart and my balls were in her hand.

"Well? Is that what you want? Would that turn you on, honey? Knowing that I was with William on a boat, alone, all weekend." Hope turned in her lounge and put her foot in my crotch. She began grinding against me. "Then, when I got home, I would answer all your questions about what I did. Or. . " and she ground her foot more deeply. "Or maybe I wouldn't tell you at all."

Hope smiled mischievously. I was trapped. "So what did you decide?" I asked her.

She takes a deep drag on her cigarette and smiles warmly. "I came up with a better idea. Instead of just me on the boat, how about you come with us?" Hope let out her smoke in a long stream. "Actually, we wouldn't be alone, William and I. He's bringing this yummy young college boy he likes. William asked if you were bi-sexual."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I wasn't sure." answered Hope, coyly.

"Thank you." I replied, acidly.

"It's no big deal. I've dated guys who were bi-sexual, and when I was through with them, I'd give them to William."

She looked at me for my reaction, then took a drag on her cigarette. "Well, it's very hot, you know. Watching a guy suck another guy, or get fucked by one. I've set that up in the past. It's reasonable for William to think that you're one of those types. You're not offended, I hope." She leaned toward me and gave me a kiss.

"Now the question is, do I do William this favor he asked me? Help me decide."

"What?" I asked.

"Well, he has a new boy. He's only a college boy, and the boy is straight, or at least he says he is, but William seems to think that he wants him, and he wants this boy. What he wants to do is set up a non-threatening evening where we both seduce him. We've done it before."

"Done what before?" I asked, concerned.

"I do the female head trip on him and William does the physical thing. Once I get the boy high and convince him that what he really needs is sex with William, I sit back and talk the boy through a fantasy while William fucks him or fists him, or something. With you along, you could watch, or join in."

What was she asking? Hope got up and began putting on her bikini top. She stretched.

"Come on honey. You know how hot that would be for me. Just imagine. William even thought you would like something like that."

"I wouldn't." I answered.

"Then if you're not going to go, I won't either." She leaned forward and kissed me on the nose. "This time." She smiled and walked into the house.

When I got up to the bedroom to change, Hope was in the shower. I surveyed the bedroom and saw that the sheets were messed. I felt them, and they felt faintly damp in spots. There were two different brands of cigarettes in the ashtray on the night table. A bottle of half empty baby oil was on the floor near the side of the bed. I seethed, but could do nothing.

* * * * * *

Over the next two weeks, two strange things happened. Of course I had long since tried to control the destiny of our sex life, but these two turns hastened the bizarre downward spiral.

First, I had learned that Hope did not, under any circumstances, want me to approach her for sexual contact. The times I had tried, I had experienced a freeze-out, accompanied with a quick, sharp slap. Knowing this, I was quite shocked when one night, Hope began going down on me. She pushed her hair aside, and I saw that her eyes were on fire. She said nothing, but continued sucking until I came in her mouth. She then slid back up to me and gave me a deep kiss, sharing my come with me.

"How does it taste?" she whispered afterward.

"Salty."

"But it's not all that bad now, is it?"

I shrugged, not knowing what to say. Whether to agree or not agree with her. We went to sleep, and I thought nothing of it.

The next night, Hope we got into bed, turned out the light, and again, she slid down and began sucking me again. The very rare feeling of my cock buried deeply in her mouth was intoxicating, and I almost didn't notice that she had somehow greased her fingers with KY Jelly and slipped one finger into my asshole. I jumped, but she just sucked me deeper with her bright red lips. This was a dream, and a few moments later, I exploded into her mouth, and she pumped harder and deeper. Again, she shared my come with me.

"That really got you hot, didn't it," she teased. I couldn't deny it. She gave me another deep kiss, and went to sleep without any sexual satisfaction herself.

This ritual went on almost every night for the next week. The only difference was that she gradually increased the amount of fingers in my ass until she finally worked up to four. After I exploded in her mouth, she told me how proud she was of me.

"You know, there are some men who can take a whole fist up their ass," she offered.

"Gay men, that is."

"Not necessarily. Not all men who can are gay." I said nothing, and it stayed at that, with her not pushing any harder or further.

One night, after a four-finger blowjob, Hope sat with me in the dark having a cigarette. She began playing with my nipples.

"You have nice nipples," she said.

"Yours are nicer." I replied.

"No, I mean it. They're very sexy. Very hot. They're thick, too."

Hope then began squeezing them. She knew that one of the things my late wife and I were into were nipple torture, but she had yet to do anything to me in that area.

"Did you ever think of having them pierced?" Hope asked.

"No." I replied.

Hope played with my nipples again. "I could picture them with thick rings set deep back, so I could tug them. Hard." And Hope tugged at my nipple with her fingers, hard. At the same time, Hope began playing with my cock. "I bet you didn't know that Benjamin had pierced nipples,"

"No I didn't," I answered, registering surprise.

"Oh yeah." Hope replied. "Joanne knew. I'm surprised she never told you."

I didn't understand. How would my wife know? "What do you mean?"

"JoAnn saw them."

Hope saw I was surprised. "Do you think all we did over here was play bridge?"

"What do you mean?" I pressed.

"Benjamin was very obsessed with Joanne. Very obsessed."

"And what does that mean?"

Hope laughed as she lit another cigarette. "Listen to you. You're jealous. She's been gone for four years now, Benjamin for six, and you're jealous."

"I'm not jealous."

"I like you when you're jealous. I hope you feel the same way about me." She kissed me, but I was seething.

"What happened between them."?

"Oh, a few things. One time when she was over here, he begged her to yank on his nipple chain while he masturbated. She had never done anything like that, and I made him show her the piercings. She had a good laugh, and I told her it was okay if she pulled it. JoAnn yanked a few times, and Benjamin got very hot. Joanne got more curious, and as I gave him permission to play with himself, Joanne yanked hard until he had a great orgasm."

I again paused. I was beginning to see red and Hope sensed it. "Oh relax. Benjamin was obsessed with her, but she wasn't really interested in him. But she did me the favor of helping string him along so I could get what I wanted out of him."

"What did you want out of him?"

Hope shifted against my chest, and played with my nipples. "The whole thing about it is to build obsessions. That's the real bondage. Not ropes or cuffs. Obsessions. You make a person totally dependent on a brand of sex only you can provide. Then you deny it. Or fuck with his head and give it to him out sparingly, and conditionally. Conventional, vanilla love is unconditional. Power love is very conditional."

Hope reached into her night table drawer and pulled out two saw-toothed clamps. They were joined by a chain, and she put them in the middle of my chest, just sitting there in a lump.

"But obsessions are the key. I would tell you some things about JoAnn if you'd promise not to get upset."

I said nothing. I was getting upset, but I couldn't tell her to stop.

"I won't tell you if you're going to get upset."

"Tell me." I said.

Hope began playing with the clamps, opening them and letting them snap shut. Click, click.

"After we began getting close as a couple, when your business was getting busier, JoAnn would spend a lot of time with Benjamin and I. Well, I sensed that Benjamin was falling in love with JoAnn. I told this to JoAnn who was quite upset, so we set about curing it."

"How?" I asked.

"I came up with a brilliant idea. Benjamin saw JoAnn as an innocent in comparison to me. I was lascivious, she was reserved. I was obvious, she was demure. I was cruel, she was kind. I was satanic, she was angelic. So we -- JoAnn and I -- would crush his illusions, once and for all."

Hope lit another cigarette and put it aside. She then squeezed my nipples, and gently put one of the saw-toothed clamps on my nipple. I grunted, but she covered my mouth with a kiss. "What did you do?"

Hope began playing with my cock. "JoAnn didn't really know what to do, but she would go along with whatever plan I had. And I had one that would win awards in Hell. But I think justice was done."

Hope took the next clamp and quickly put it on my nipple.

"It hurts!" I moved in pain, but she just kissed me again.

"Want to hear the rest?" She teased. I nodded vigorously.

"Well, I began throwing them together and eventually, as JoAnn and I planned, she was able to heat Benjamin up enough to get him to ask her to a motel. She had a better idea, and invited him to a cabin in the mountains, where they would be all alone. The weekend came; Benjamin gave me a lame excuse and went off to meet her. Do you remember that?"

I nodded, sad at the deception.

"When he got there, however, there was a surprise. I had arranged to get up there early, and I brought three men with me. Big, strong, black men friends from the S&M scene."

Hope was playing with my cock, which was responding to the depravity of the situation. "And right there, for the rest of the weekend, Benjamin had the task of getting those men hard with his mouth so they could fuck me and. . " Hope's voice trailed off.

"JoAnn too?"

"We were all drinking, and she was really enjoying herself." Hope comforted me. "She didn't intend to, but watching Benjamin sucking those guys got us both very hot. And Benjamin was crushed when she insisted on seeing one of the men sodomize Benjamin. But that really got her hot."

Hope began tugging on the chain of the nipple clamps. "I fantasize about that, you know. Having you all trained to do that."

"No!!" I yelled.

"I'd never force you. It would have to be as a willing gift to me." Hope was stroking my cock with one hand and tugging on the chain with the other. She got me to the peak of orgasm. "I'd love that gift." She whispered, and with a deep kiss, she jerked my cock and yanked that chain till I came.

She fell asleep in my arms after roughly taking off the chains.

* * * * * * *

Again, a week passed before there was any more discussion about sex. But this time, it was right after I came home from work on Friday night. Hope was dressed in a short black evening dress with her hair and makeup immaculate. She was applying some lipstick in the bathroom mirror downstairs as I came in.

"Why are you all dressed?" I asked her, putting my briefcase down.

She just looked in the mirror at me and smiled. "Do you like how I look?" I nodded and she turned and touched my nose. "Come up to the bedroom."

As we climbed the stairs, I asked her. "Do we have an appointment tonight?" but she said nothing and led me to the bed.

"Take your pants off." And she reached into her night table drawer and took out a small leather and metal contraption. When she saw my cock was getting hard she took a cigarette from the night table and lit it. "Are you going to lose that hard-on, or am I going to have to burn it away." She toyed ominously with her cigarette toward me, and I began to shrink.

Hope puffed again, and left the cigarette in her mouth as she grabbed me and began pulling the metal cone-shaped cage over my cock. She then expertly pulled the straps around my balls and buckled them shut. From the palm of her hand, she pulled a small padlock quickly locked it. She smiled and kissed me sensuously. "I'm going out for dinner with William. Just he and I. And I want you to stay here and behave yourself. I think you know what that device is. You can't come or even have a hard-on with that device on."

Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers