The Derkelyng

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never bottomed, but I could with you, Blade."

"You, you never have?" It has hard to think when there were slim, cool fingers exploring my ass. "Ah, you got something to—" Lube squirted in me and I nearly climbed off the bed.

"Ah, sorry."

"Christ, Lander, that's cold, dammit." I glanced back at him, hoping he'd see the promise in my eyes. "I'll remember that."

Lander patted one ass check. "I am sorry. You're so warm and we're so not. I didn't think to warm it up. I will next time."

Next time. Oh God, next time. As in doing this again, living together, being a couple, him changing me. Me being like him. That's bad enough, but being mate to a House Lord? Someone as powerful as he is?

Lander's fingers entered me, lubed up, and searching. This was going to be quick, I could see that. He stretched me open, and I enjoyed the burn. He also took the time to find my hot spot and, once he did, God, he ruthlessly played with that bundle of nerves until I was nearly begging for release. Again, I never knew what I was missing. Sex had never been like this for me. How was I going to give this up?

All thoughts fled my mind as he entered me. Yes, he was cooler than I was used to, but he took his time, listening to my body signals and giving me time to adjust. Jesus, he was big. That's what I got for not checking out what was going up my ass. I'd been too desperate. And now... well. Now it didn't matter.

"Fuck me, dammit."

Lander grasped my hips and did what I asked. Holy shit, he knew how to use what he had. Every third thrust pegged my hot spot. He was using me so hard, we were moving across the bed. I was close to coming.

"Fuck, I'm close. You promised no biting, remember?"

Lander gripped me harder. "Right, now come!"

"Fuck!" I yelled as he filled me up with his come. It went on forever, his seed flooding me.

"God, Blade."

Lander slumped against me and I hit the bed, unable to support us both. My pants were right by my head, thrown there purposely by me. I reached out, gently opening one of the cargo pockets. There, in a pouch, was my trusty knife.

Gripping the hand, I groaned loudly. "Man, you're suffocating me. Got to breathe, you know."

Lander snorted but rolled over to his back. Quick as a snake, I straddled him, the knife in my hand. He hadto truly die. I knew that. He was one of the most powerful Derkelyng around and a child of Rider's. If Lander was destroyed, this whole coven would be thrown into chaos. Maybe humans could get a toehold in this area. Maybe Rider would move on.

I raked the knife over Lander's throat.

This was what I did. I was indeed a killer. Lander needed to cease to exist. And I certainly knew how to kill. The funny thing was I had ended up in the city by accident. But having Lander appear and claim I was his mate was a bonus I hadn't expected. Neither was my reaction to him.

I looked into those glowing red eyes then down to the pitifully small scratch on Lander's throat and knew I'd purposely not cut him hard enough. Hell, he was barely bleeding. The damn wound was healing before my eyes. The knife was sharp enough to take his head and I... I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill him. A low growl drifted up and Lander knocked the knife out of my hand.

Shit, I'm dead.

Chapter Six

"I knew you were a killer. Actually, the name Blade is becoming known among our kind. I'm impressed." Lander snarled as he flipped them once again. Blade was on his back, his eyes peeled wide-open. There was fear there... and acceptance.

Lander grabbed those slim legs and jerked them to his shoulders. "To try to kill me, while having sex... You are damn brave, Blade."

Tears rose in Blade's eyes. "I-I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill you. God help me, I couldn't take your head."

Lander slammed back into Blade, grateful Blade was still loose and wet. He thrust hard, but he made sure he was nailing that special bundle of nerves. Lander raised Blade's legs higher, nearly bending him in half. Lander growled and thrust harder. Blade was moaning, trying to thrust back.

"I... do not—" Lander snarled as he reamed Blade's ass "—have... that... problem. Come, damn you!"

Lander bellowed as Blade tightened around his cock, pulling his orgasm from him. Then, he struck, his fangs sinking into Blade's neck.

"Ahhh, fuck!" Blade screamed as he came too.

Lander injected his venom, taking time to fill Blade up with every drop of both come and venom. Then he jerked back to stare at Blade, his red eyes glowing. "You are going to be a worthy mate."

Blade's mouth fell open. "Wh-h-at? Mate? But... but... you said no biting. I-I... Why would you do that? I thought you'd kill me after what I..."

"I have." Lander tapped Blade's lips. "Killed you, that is. I've fucked you, came in you twice, bit you. There's no getting away now. You aredying."

Blade shivered. Blood smeared Lander's chin. "But... I assumed the bite was how humans are converted."

Lander thrust against Blade, their cocks moving together through the precome Blade was leaking again. Lander ran his finger tips over Blade's lips. He grinned when he noticed Blade tried to reach up and couldn't. The venom was working.

"Such lovely skin, my sweet." Landers voice then changed. "I'm surprised at you, Blade. You should neverassume anything. I would have thought a killer like you would be well aware of that lesson."

Blade froze. "Are you telling me the rumors about sex changing a human are true?"

"Yes. You have my seed in you now and it's changing you. All that is left is for me to give you my blood. It's all about blood and come." Lander bit into his wrist.

Blade tried to turn his head and couldn't. "But, but... I don't know

Lander held his dripping wrist over Blade's mouth. "Open, Blade."

Blade narrowed his eyes but did what he was told.

Lander sighed in pleasure from the frantic sucking at his wrist. "Ah my sweet, before you took the knife to me, I would've given you time. Now, we do it how I want, and I want you as my mate as soon as possible. You're going to be one of the most deadly Derkelyng ever, my very own knife. I'm so proud."

Six months later

Lander arrived at Lafayette Square. He waited by the bronze statue of Henry Clay as he'd been asked by his mate. The night was nice, the moon shining brightly. There was a slight fluttering in the air, and then Blade stood in front of Lander.

One day we will soar over the city because you have asked. Blade grinned. "Isn't that what you told me back then?"

Lander reached for his mate. "Indeed, I did say that."

Suddenly, Blade wrapped his arms around Lander and lifted them off their feet. He kept going until they were soaring above the buildings... just as Lander had said.

"Um, surprise," Blade said as they floated.

"Surprise? Oh my sweet, for one as young as you to have this kind of power is unbelievable. I am so, so proud of you."

Blade blushed. "I wanted to show you on our six month anniversary. I just hope I can get us back home."

Lander hugged Blade tighter. "Don't worry if you can't, I'll take the flying over. I'll... ah...catch... If you know what I mean."

Blade red eyes blazed. "Damn, wait until I get you home. I want you on your hands and knees... after I've cut your clothes off."

Lander chuckled as they drew closer to home. "You and that damn knife."

Blade winked. "Right, wasn't it youwho suggested blood play, my mate? So don't tell me you're afraid of my little knife."

Lander growled as his feet hit the ground. Blade had gotten them back to the apartment building. "Never, my sweet. You couldn't hurt me then, and you can't now. You are a fierce Derkelyng, and you are mine."

"Got that fucking right." Blade pulled his knife and sliced open Lander's shirt. "Now get to stepping before I strip you out here. Bedroom, now."

Lander's laugh echoed on the night air.

The End