The Descending of Jessica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
501 Followers

The morning was uneventful as I sat in the concession stand selling snacks and drinks to the children of the housewives around the pool staring at my boyfriend. That sentence structure is perfectly correct by the way, the housewives, myself and sometimes the children were staring at Brent, his beautiful Adonis form had that effect on people.

I read my books and a few of the male club members flirted and offered to teach me golf not knowing that the lifeguard their wives were flirting with's seed was slowly seeping out of me, but that was about it until I got a text from Brent up on the life guard stand.

"Tonight I want to fulfill your fantasy."

"Oh? Which one?" I typed back, smiling.

"You'll see" he responded cryptically.

At noon, a dozen long stemmed red roses arrived with a note that said "Secret Admirer" and a girl who had never gotten them before felt loved and adored like she had never imagined possible.

Jessie92
Jessie92
501 Followers
12