The Descending of Jessica Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
501 Followers

I gasped, "Yes.....Yes!...... Oh god yes!" I almost shouted and leaned over to kiss him just as he stood and threw his arms around me. "Oh my gosh Brent" I said as I began to blubber uncontrollably, "You can never leave me, you can't ever leave me" I began to repeat over and over, for no good reason except I was emotional and the last time I felt this way that's what I had said to him. The gathered crowd applauded and went back to their lives. I held Brent and never wanted to let him go as we embraced and repeatedly kissed.

We stood like that in Cinderella's Castle for either a minute or a lifetime, it was hard to tell, just holding each other as our lips told each other things we could not say with words. My thoughts wandered to our future life together, where we would live after school, how many kids, would we adopt and foster like Allison and Ron.

"Allison and Ron." I thought as we released from our embrace, and just held each other as I looked into Brent's beautiful eyes. "I hope our kids have eyes like his. Allison and Ron" my thoughts invaded again by their names. "Shit! I guess we'll have to tell them about us now!" I thought, and then remembered the voice that had told me "Jessica, you have to give him an answer." He had whispered his proposal so no one else could have heard my name over the noise of the park even though most noise had stopped in the hall as people eavesdropped on our happiness.

"Wait a second!" I said as Brent leaned forward to kiss my cheek and instead got my ear as I flipped my hair over my right shoulder and looked that way to see a beaming Allison and Ron, he with his camera taking pictures.

"Could you do that with your hair again Jessica? It looked great and I want to get a picture for you" Ron asked, smiling so much I thought his face might break.

"You all planned this! How long have you know?" I smiled, the weight of hiding all summer lifted from my heart.

"Oh what Ron? A week or so after we got back from the mountains in May?" Allison asked Ron.

"No, just a few days after we got back, maybe four or five at most. We're not as dumb as people think." he grinned.

"Nope, not dumb at all." Allison agreed, "When the handsomest guy in town, and most beautiful girl in the world both suddenly stop dating anyone, and seem to only be interested in going to work and being around each other, it's pretty obvious if you're know enough to look." Allison smiled, then added "and Brent finally confirmed it last week, but its sure been fun watching you two sneak around all summer!"

Both of them came forward and hugs were exchanged all around.

I gently slapped Brent on the chest as his arm draped around me and pulled me close and said "I can't believe you told them, we were supposed to tell them together." but I couldn't really be mad with all the joy coursing throughout me.

"Oh don't be mad at Brent"Allison said. "How do you think he got the ring? The poor boy didn't have the slightest idea of what to look for in engagement rings and he needed my help!" Allison said, and I knew I owed her for one more thing.

The ring! Oh my gosh, I hadn't even looked at it yet! I held it up and as it caught the sunlight I gasped. It was huge and sparkled with a brilliance I had never seen.

"What do you think?" Brent asked.

"I've seen drive ways paved with smaller rocks" I said, sounding like white trash as everyone laughed.

"So, are we going to ride Space Mountain?" Ron gleefully giggled.

"I've had a long morning," I said, and truthfully I was still lightheaded from the proposal and tired by the travel. "Would you all mind if I went back to the hotel and rested a bit?"

"Rested?" Ron asked looking at Allison "is that what the kids are calling it these days?"

"Oh you hush!" Allison said as she put her arm around Ron and led him away. After they got a few steps, Mrs Anderson looked back at me and smiled, then mouthed "Have fun!"

"Mrs. Anderson," what was it about that I thought..... "Wait!" I shouted as I grabbed Brent's hand and ran towards them, "I just thought of something!"

Ron and Allison stopped in their tracks and turned.

"I'm finally going to have the same last name as you!" I shouted as I wrapped my arms around both, with Allison and I literally jumping up and down as she said "That's right! Welcome to the family, again!" They had tried to adopt me too when I was younger but had been unsuccessful. We had another sob and hug fest, and Allison told us to just move in together into Brent's room until we got married so we could have some time together.

"Okay if we move into Jessica's instead?" Brent asked.

"Sure,why?" Ron asked.

We looked at each other and smiled. "Bathroom" we said in unison laughing at the joke only we got and couldn't explain, then it was time for Brent and I to rush back to the hotel. There was something we needed to do.

We walked back to the entrance of the park, stopping to smile at each other, kiss, and occasionally look at my ring. Several of the previous on lookers congratulated us even thought they were strangers. It was the most perfect day ever.

Once we got to the monorail station in the muggy heat, we waited for its arrival while I studied my ring. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Thank you." Brent said.

"I should be thanking you. You're the one that read my mind and knew what I wanted, even when I made every plan in the world to avoid facing the truth."

"What was that?" He asked.

"That for all the plans I made for this fall, and talking again at Christmas, what I really wanted was to be Mrs Brent Anderson." I smiled.

"Well, we need to talk about those plans anyway. I mean, I'm ready to go find a justice of the peace right now, but Allison said that you would want to be a June bride, and that it would take that long to put a wedding together anyway. I don't really want a long engagement, but I don't want you to miss school, or me. And its your wedding so I want you to always be happy with it forever. So.. well, what do you think?" he asked.

I thought about his stammered question. This, I hadn't planned for. "Well, I mean, Allison's right, if we do a big church wedding I guess."

"She'll insist." Brent replied.

"Well, and I guess we owe them for all they've done so I'm okay with that. But I want to be with you now too." I said as the monorail arrived. We thought to ourselves as we boarded and found seats.

Once seated and moving again, I continued, "Okay, did you hear anything I said before, you know?"

"No, I was so nervous I was just trying not to pee on myself." He grinned and we laughed.

"Well that would have made it memorable at least." I dead panned. "Okay, I suggested that we each go to our schools, but drive to each others once a week each, and spend every weekend together. That way every four days out of seven we're together. Then I figured on looking at where we were at Christmas because by then my grades should let me transfer, especially if I take nothing but cake classes this fall, and at that time we, by my excellent plan that I wasted a lot, and I mean A LOT of thought on, we would considered whether we wanted to commit to getting engaged once you graduated."

Brent thought for a moment, smiled and said "So I guess I kinda fucked that up didn't I?"

"Yep. Figures you would fuck up a good plan" I giggled, still unable to control the absolute joy I was feeling.

"Well, most of it still works. We could follow that schedule this fall, then get married at Christmas and move into married student housing in January." he said with hope.

"If I'm at school, I don't know if Allison and I can get the wedding planned by then. What if I just stay home and, well, that wouldn't work, I wouldn't be eligible GPA wise to get in. Shit." I said with the first dark cloud showing up on the horizon of my most wonderful day ever.

"And you'd lose your scholarships." Brent added, throwing an even larger cloud into my sky.

We snuggled the rest of the way, then made our way to our room, which was a short walk and elevator ride from the monorail station at the hotel. All the way I thought about a way to make it work and keep everyone happy. Of course Brent's and my happiness was paramount in any wedding planning decisions, but I wanted Allison and Ron to be happy as well. And I didn't want to make Allison upset. I had seen her before when she was upset when we were younger, and she scared me with her ability to go from genteel lady of society to raving redneck bitch of the south in hardly a moment. Of the family, only she rivaled me in the ability to cuss someone out, I assume before meeting Ron she had worked on the docks or driving a long haul truck, something like that. I never asked.

The key to the suite was one of those magnetic thingies, like a plastic card, and it took a very nervous Brent a few tries to get green light. "Shall I carry you over the threshold?" He asked.

"I think that's after we're married and going into our home. Save it, I don't want you hurting your back right now. I plan to hurt it instead." I laughed, as did he.

Once in, he leaned forward to kiss me, and a thought suddenly occurred.

"I've got it!" I said, backing away from his advance, then taking his hand and pulling him to the bedroom. Once there, I sat on the edge of the bed and patted beside me for him to sit. He dutifully did so, which was nice. He knew how to take suggestions already, so he's almost fully trained!

Again he leaned to kiss me as he put his arm around me. "Don't you want to hear my idea? I asked as his lips approached, then backed away.

"Sure, what's the plan?"

"Well, I go to my school this fall, you to yours. We visit as per the plan I had before, but now I have a ring on my finger already."

"Okay, but I don't?"

"No, for the time being yours will continue to be through your nose." I giggled, as he began to kiss my neck and caress my body. "Just hold on" I said, though I really didn't want him to and was already kicking my shoes off.

"So, to continue," I said as I began to softly pant from Brent kissing my neck and shoulder while cupping my breast and gently massaging it, "We get married in a big church wedding next June, that will give Allison and I time to plan it, Oh! That feels so good." I said as he kissed behind my ear and swirled his finger and thumb around my erect nipple pointing through the fabric of my sheer bra and sun dress.

"So, you want to wait until spring then?" he whispered.

"No, we can do it now" I replied with a smile as I pressed his hand to my chest and turned to devour his mouth.

"No, I mean do you want to wait until June to get married?" he asked, stopping his attentions for the moment as he sought clarity.

"Oh hell no, let's find a judge at Christmas and get hitched, just you, me and the Andersons. Then we can have a big wedding in June." I smiled.

"I love you. You're smart." He deadpanned.

"Well, at least one of my plans got accepted today!" I laughed. We looked at each other and saw nothing but joy and happiness in each others faces. As his seductive moves had been interrupted by my infallible logic, I thought it was up to me to re-stoke the fire.

I probably don't need to tell you that I had been aroused since Brent took one knee and I suddenly became aware of what was going on. I had been moist since then and had never stopped getting wet. My panties were probably drenched with my sexual fluids, but I had hardly noticed as I was so very much in love and focused on how happy Brent had made me.

I stood up and faced him on the bed, his hands in mine as I did so. I gave his fingertips a soft squeeze then released them as I reached up and began unbuttoning my dress. His eyes gazed into mine and then followed my fingers down as I loosed one button after another until my dress fell from my shoulders and to the floor. I stood before him, tall, confident and feeling as beautiful as I ever had before, the love he had shown me exuding from my pores it felt as I beamed with contented bliss at where I was in life and who I was to spend it with. Three months ago if anyone had seen me in just my bra and panties I would have been hospitalized due to the panic I would have felt, but now I stood before my future husband, brazen and confident as I reached behind me, still staring into his eyes with the most loving, happy smile I knew how to make on my face, and unclasped my bra letting the straps fall forward off my shoulders until the cups finally released themselves from my breasts.

Brent began unbuttoning his own shirt but I touched his hand and said "Let me."

I reached for the sides of my panties and tugged them down until they fell to the floor by themselves. I stepped out of them and set my feet back down apart and felt the cool air hit my moist crevice as my sticky wet lips slightly parted. Brent's eyes were glued to me down there and that was okay, we hadn't been able to share intimacy in over week what with all the shopping and packing. Guys are visually stimulated and he was no exception. I knelt down at his feet and slowly ran my hands up his thighs and purred.

I started at the bottom button of his shirt and slowly released them as I went up, each one revealing his muscular flesh as his shirt opened. Next I slid my hands up his abs and pecs until I reached his shoulders and lifted the shirt off him and let it fall down his arms where he pulled it from one hand and tugged it out of our way with the other.

I ran my nails lightly down his chest and abs, which flinched as I tickled him with my fingertips as I lightly brushed my hands across his stomach and down to his belt. Here I ran into just a bit of trouble figuring the buckle out, but with his assistance I soon had it loosened and opened. I unbuttoned his shorts, my hands feeling the warmth of his cock as it bulged the material out, and unzipped them. As I tugged them down he lifted his hips and soon his shorts and boxers were sliding down his thighs revealing his hard cock which sprung forward as if fleeing imprisonment. My face was inches away and my nose filled with the musky masculine aroma of his manhood. He lifted his feet as I pulled his cloths off and tossed them, then opened his legs slightly, not sure of my next move. I leaned forward as I grasped his manhood and extended my tongue. I licked slowly from the base where his cock met his balls slowly up the underside with my hot wet tongue until I reached the tip where I flicked the sensitive underside, licking it like I had the ice cream cone earlier. I repeated this several times as he leaned back on his elbows and watched, relishing every sensation my loving mouth could provide my fiance.

I gently took first one ball, then the other into my moist warm oral cavity, lightly swirled my tongue on the under side of each before again licking his shaft to the tip. Once there, I took the head into my mouth and as much of the shaft as I could, but in this position that was only about a third of it. He moaned his approval and I sucked it as hard as I could while ever so slowly pulling my mouth from it, my tongue lashing the underside madly as I did. Brent tried to run his hand romantically through my hair, but was too far reclined. "Too bad" I thought, " I would love for him to guide me."

I repeated the action of taking him as deep as I could then sucking as I withdrew him several times, then flicked my tongue around the dark purple ridge of his throbbing head. Each time I savored the salty goodness of the meat he was feeding me. As I did so I began pumping his shaft with my hand and feeling his cock throb with desire. I love sucking his cock, but after a few minutes I chose to stop as I had drizzling wet pussy that wanted to bond with his penis as much as my mouth did.

I stood up and got on the bed atop him, reached behind me and grasped his stiff rod, aimed it into me and slide my drenched fuck hole down on to him as we both groaned. It had been a week since he had been inside me and it took my dripping vagina a moment to adjust. Brent's hands took the opportunity to slide up my sides and to my breasts, where his fingers stimulated my stiff nipples. I began to grind my hips against him, sliding his dick in and out of me just a bit, rubbing my swollen clit against his pubic bone and he upped the ante by thrusting into me from below. We both were soon out of our minds with passion as we fucked each other with all the love, and lust, we had. After a few minutes on the edge of the bed we almost slid off and it was time for a position change.

Brent rolled me onto my back and with him off the bed leaning into my open legs began feeding my hungry cunt all the cock it could take. I thrust back against him brazenly and with my eyes closed thrashed back and forth on the bed as orgasm began to over take my body. The warm tingling in my stomach that he had caused so many times before began and soon I cascaded over the edge into climax. My pussy began convulsing and combined with his already passionate state he was soon pumping my womb full of his sweet hot cum. Finally we slowed and stopped thrusting our bodies together. He pulled almost all the way out of me, then with his hand milked his cock for the last few drops of cum, pumping them into me as well.

"Why'd you do that? I whispered.

"I just wanted it all in you." Brent smiled, although he looked like a naughty boy that had been caught in a mischievous act.

"Me too" I smiled.

We spent the afternoon making love, never once thinking about the park. Words hardly passed between us as we were communicating in a primal way that superseded language. Finally, as we expected Allison and Ron back, we showered together and dressed, then rested on the couch sampling each others lips and mouth as we recuperated from our afternoon.

"Brent, can I ask, what made you decide to propose?"

"Sure."

"Sure what?"

"Sure you can ask?" he giggled, as though this was the first time in the history of man that anyone had made that joke.

"Okay, why?" I pressed.

"Because I love you and don't want to live with out you." he replied with a sincere smile.

"Okay, but why at the park? Why there?"

"Well" he began, " first, I wanted you to always remember it."

"And second?" I asked.

"Because Cinderella should always get a happy ever after."

__________________________________________________

The end? Oh no, Brent's going to fuck this up. Trust me, he's an idiot, and look for the next chapter in a few days.

Just a reminder, the names have ALL been changed. Don't bother googling Brent and Jessica Anderson, if there is a couple out with those exact names the characters here are not in any way based on them.

Jessie92
Jessie92
501 Followers
12