The Descending of Jessica Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers

"There is one thing" he said, "but I don't think it would work."

"What's that honey? I'll try it for you."

"Oh, not, it's not that I think it would be something you wouldn't necessarily want to do, its just.... well, do you remember last Saturday, after we were engaged, and we went back to the hotel?"

"Hmmmmmm, Yes, it seems like I recall occasion like that." I said with a warm smile.

"Well, the way you got undressed was...."

I admit, I was perplexed. I remember disrobing in front of him, and undressing him with my eyes as I did so, but he had seen me naked all summer.

"Was what Brent?" I said in almost a whisper, as sexily as I could.

"Would..." Brent said, now blushing "would you strip for me?"

"You mean like a stripper at a bar?"

"Yes."

I thought about it. While I guess it wouldn't bother most girls, most girls didn't have a biological mother that was a stripper and convicted prostitute. On the other hand, I was perfectly comfortable with being naked around Brent, and figured it was an okay distraction so long as it was between couples, instead of out in public for all the world to see.

"I could do that." I found myself saying. "I can totally do that, but, I'm already undressed except for my bathrobe. Do you want to watch me take that off?" I asked.

"Wouldn't be the same, and that's why I figured it wouldn't work, tonight at least." he said with a grin.

"All right. Just give me a few minutes." I said, and Brent was smart enough to stay silent.

I went through my bags and boxes, and fortunately remembered where my lingerie was packed. Then I went to the closet of things I wasn't taking with me as I already had plenty of cloths for school and had left some here for weekends and wedding planning with Allison. I grabbed some make up from the vanity, the cloths, lingerie and a pair of black heels and went to the bathroom and shut the door. I spent the next 45 minutes getting all slutted up, and was generally pleased with the results on short notice. While working on my hair I watched a couple of videos online via my smart phone about how to strip, and most of the moves shown wouldn't work in the limited confines of my room, but I caught a few that would, and hoped I could remember them. The second one featured a few minutes on lap dancing and watching it I thought "Hey! That I can do!"

I returned to the bedroom and Brent's eyes followed me as I walked across the room and set my phone onto the dock and hit the playlist I had just created in the bathroom, three songs I knew well enough to know how much time I had. Then I clicked off the overhead and turned on the table lamp so as to dim the lights, and hit play.

I felt silly as I held my hands over my head and tried my best to repeat the figure 8 move with my hips very slowly that the belly dancer had tried to teach me at EPCOT, but Brent smiled as he stared at my hips swaying and I got a little more confidence. I ran my hands down across my chest, then crossed my arms across my abdomen before bringing them slowly back up. I was wearing a black leather skirt and green silk blouse that fit my form tightly, and my hair was teased up with enough spray to cause global warming. When the song was about half way over, I slowly turned and unzipped the skirt, then turned to again face Brent as I eased it over my hips and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it and the blouse still covered me, but the straps holding up the emerald green thigh highs were clearly visible protruding from underneath.

As the songs changed, I removed the blouse, starting with unbuttoning the cuffs, then slowly, my hips still swaying to the slow rhythm, unbuttoned each button down the front as I stared deeply into Brent's eyes. He was panting loud enough that I could hear the change in his breath, and this gave me further confidence that my tease was working.

Once unbuttoned, I turned away from him again and pulled the shirt from my arms, tugging the sleeves around me to cover my chest, and then turned once again to face him. He was now sitting up, studying my every move. I let the blouse fall, and now stood in front of him with just a lacy green matching bra and thong panty set, the garterbelt, thigh highs and heels. Once the second song was about half over I began caressing myself, first my breasts, then sliding one hand down to touch myself through my panties as I closed my eyes and rolled my head side to side. I licked my lips and moaned, then looked back at Brent who I held in rapt attention.

As the song ended, it was time to drop the bra. I reached behind me and unsnapped it, but held it to my breasts and walked to where I was almost standing over Brent before letting it fall to his lap, my naked breasts only inches above his face. He reached to touch them, but I stepped back, leaned forward and shook my finger at him playfully.

"No touching!" I whispered as sexily as I could. Being coy was new to me, but my lips were moist with excitement.

As the final song started, I straddled his waist, wrapped my arms around his neck and began to grind my pussy onto the hard swollen bulge in his shorts.

"I thought there was no touching." he said, playing with me.

"Its a lap dance, I have to touch you, unless you want me to stop." I replied.

"Oh no, please continue." he sighed, loving every second of the performance.

I continued like this throughout the song, once turning around to rub my tush against his erection now begging for release from his shorts, then returning to grind my wet slit against his shaft some more. I was about to cum just from the friction when I realized the song was almost over and I wasn't quite naked yet.

I stood and faced away from Brent and slowly tugged my thong down, letting it crawl slowly between my cheeks and revealing my pussy as it fell as I was still bent forward. Yes, I had learned to wear it over the straps of the garter belt, thanks to the videos. No one ever teaches you that sort of thing.

I turned and smiled at Brent as the song ended, then walked back to the bedside, knelt down in front of him and pulled his shorts off. His rock hard cock sprung forward and I whorishly sucked it as deep as I could into my warm, wet mouth. I immediately began fucking his cock with my mouth, ignoring the usual preliminaries as I was dripping hot and needed his manhood fast. He in turn was also already past the need for foreplay, and I sucked him only until I had slurped off the initial salty cock taste, then stood, straddled him again, and impaled my sloppy wet fuck hole on his manhood as we both made gutteral sex noises as he struck bottom.

I fell forward onto him and he laid back onto the bed and began sliding up and down his generous meat. He squeezed and sucked my breasts like a man who had not felt or tasted flesh in years and I groaned like a wanton slut at his rough handling. Brent rolled me onto my back, my stocking covered legs in the air with me still wearing my heels, and began mercilessly pounding his cock into my dripping wet cunt. Lost in abandon I fucked him back equally hard, I wanted his cum in me, and in my mouth, all over me, even in my ass if that is where he decided to place it. I was his cum dumpster, his fuck toy and I wanted him to use my sex for his fulfillment and pleasure. I groaned as I cascaded into orgasm, out of my mind with lust, my pussy flying on automatic as it tried to milk the sweet cum it craved from him. Finally, he gasped and went stiff all over as I clawed at this back, dumping his load into my wetness, the collapsing on top of me, each of us whispering our love for each other.

Whether a few second, minutes or hours passed, I could not say. Finally Brent softened and fell from me, and our combined juices oozed from me and down my ass to the sheets beneath.

"You're amazing" he said whispering, still trying to catch his breath.

"Thank you."was all I could think to reply.

I don't remember falling asleep, but the next thing I knew it was morning, I was under the covers still in my stockings and garter belt, and Brent was beside me, one arm proping his head over the pillows, and looking at me.

"Good morning."

I smiled back and was about to say good morning back, then remember that today he would be off to college and I wouldn't see him for several days. It was as sad a moment as I could recall, and all the joy and happiness of the previous week dissipated at once.

"I'm going to miss you so much. Why can't it stay summer forever?" I replied.

"Me too, but we'll see each other Tuesday, and Thursday. And next weekend." Brent smiled.

"I know, but I don't know if I can get up your way Tuesday, Allison and I will be moving me into the dorm all day."

"Then I'll come see you, and you can come up on Thursday. We'll switch this week. Okay?" Brent said, referring to our plan for me to drive up his way on Tuesdays normally.

"Okay, that sounds better than not seeing you until Thursday." I smiled.

"You're so beautiful. I wish I had a picture of you just like you are right now."

I looked down and realized I was naked, except for the stockings and a scrap of lingerie. My hair was a mess, my make up was surely rubbed all over my face from the pillows, and dried cum was glazed from my pussy. "Ewwww, there is no way I would let you take a picture of me like this!" I giggled.

"But I want the guy's at the frat house to see how hot you are!" he grinned.

"Then show them our engagement pictures!"

"Doesn't show as much." he giggled.

"Brent, don't you dare show anyone pictures of me naked!" I demanded.

"Hush! You know I was kidding. I would never want to share you like that." he laughed.

We lay in each others arms for some time, both of us knowing we should get up, neither of us wanting to, and each knowing as well that we shouldn't start getting aroused again or we would never make it through the day.

"You should be a model though." Brent finally said.

"Yeah right." I snorted.

"No really, I want to take pictures of you sometime."

"Brent, I mean it. You can't show anyone pictures like that of me. Just forget it."

Geez, I know guys are visual, but he should know my feelings on that sort of thing, especially after my prom disaster.

"No, just for me, you know, to remember you by."

"Am I that easy to forget?" I grinned.

"No... okay, maybe I just think it would be hot. I don't even really want to keep them, I would just love to take them. Like a fantasy, you know?

"A fantasy? You have a fantasy about taking pictures of women naked?"

"No, just you. I've seen the best, no reason to look at anyone else. I guess it's a guy thing. We grow up looking at Playboy and such, and, well, I used to dream about being the guy taking the pictures.. We don't have to though. Its not that important."

"I'll think about it." I said, and I would. I had grown up dreaming of being a model, not a nude one of course, but it was a fantasy of my childhood as well to be the beautiful girl at the center of everyone's attention. I think we all have a dream like that, or similar. Maybe it would be fun.

Just as we were about to rise, my phone rang. I reached to the nightstand where it was still on the dock, and saw it was Amber, one of the girls I had warned off from Brent earlier in the summer by telling her that he had returned from school in love with a girl and wouldn't be dating this summer. It wasn't odd for her to call as we spoke regularly and she was the closet thing I had to being a best friend other than Brent We had become friends as a result of both being in the Danny Survivors Group, but it was still odd for her to call on a Sunday morning. Never the less, I answered.

"Good morning! How are you?" I asked,

"Well, I'm just mystified that you didn't tell me!" Amber said with a happy tone.

"Tell you what?" I asked, confused.

"About you and Brent! How long has this been going on?"

"Huh?"

"I'm reading the paper now Jessie! I'm so happy for you two!"

"Ohhhhhh! Is that today? Well, I guess the secrets out!" I smiled.

"You've got to tell me all about it! What are you doing later?"

"Well, Brent goes back to school today, so I'm taking the truck to haul his stuff, I probably won't get back until tonight." I explained, then added, "then tomorrow I have to load up my stuff to go myself on Tuesday."

"Well, let's talk Tuesday night then!" and I recalled that Amber would be going to the same university I was.

"Well, Tuesday night I'm going to drive over and see Brent, how about Tuesday afternoon after we get unloaded?"

"Perfect! I can't wait to hear from all those bitches at school! They must be all torn up today!"

"I know!" I exclaimed, glad that I had someone who would relish their envy as much as I was. Understand, neither of us were particularly popular with the girls at school, although most had wanted Brent. And now I had him, forever. Ha! Sucks to be them! I knew it was childish to think this way, but after the childhood I had endured, it felt nice just the same.

"Sounds great, see you Tuesday afternoon, be sure and take notes if anyone is whining!"

"Will do, and girl," she said "Your ass looks fabulous in that picture!"

We said our good byes, hung up, and I was again the happiest, perhaps most petty and sophomoric, but happiest girl in the world. The phone wouldn't stop ringing all day with similar calls and each one elated my spirits, taking the edge off my awareness that I was about to not see my beloved for a couple of days.

"Okay, if I can't take pictures of you today, will you do something else for me?" Brent asked after I hung up the phone.

"Hmmmm, I don't know, we have a long day, we should probably save our energy" I said coyly as I ran my hand down his abs and found his soft penis, which I gently rested across my palm and began stroking.

"No! Not anything like that he said as he removed my hand and kissed me. "I have a lot of work to do today, wish we could though."

"What then honey?"

"Would you dress kinda sexy today? I want to show off my bride to be to the guys at school"

"You want me to dress sexy and carry boxes? Really, did you think that through?"

"You don't have to carry anything, we'll have plenty of help. Just stand there and look hot. You don't have to if you don'"

"Okay, sure. Sounds fun!" I said, interrupting him. In my mind I thought "Neat! I get to be a princess on display" but then it occurred to me that Brent might not have been totally truthful about any pictures we might take in the future.

Okay, again, I'm sorry it has taken so long to get this chapter out, but life is busy and this chapter and the next are particularly hard for me to write. Bear with me, I will finish the story soon. And as I've been warning you, my fiancee is an imbecile.

Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers
12