The Descending of Jessica Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

"I'll get a job while Brent finishes school if need be. Alejandro doesn't need to be there. He needs to find what we did, someone who will love him and give him a forever home. The longer he stays there, alone, the less worthy of love and family he feels," I whimpered as I was choking up at the thought, "Not one more day there, not one minute longer than it takes," I added.

"You'll do no such thing, Jessica P. Anderson! You're finishing college and don't ever say anything like that again. We're perfectly capable of taking care of your needs until you do, and don't you ever even think that," she said, and since she used my full name I knew she meant it. "We can certainly afford another child. It's not that. And we have plenty of room for him, both in the house and in our hearts. We have the time. We can certainly take care of him. It's just, well, Sarah. She's had such a hard time. We don't want her to feel like, well, like she's... Well, I don't know how it might make her feel." Allison was almost in tears with worry.

"She'll feel confused. She'll wonder if you don't love her, or if she's not enough for you to love. And she'll learn that neither of those things are true quick enough because all of us will smother her with love and affection until she gets over it. Then we'll all smother her with love and affection just because we want to and feel like it and that's what our family does to each other," I said.

Brent added, "Oh, and another thing. Jessie and I have both been only children before, and so were you. Come to think of it, so was Dad. So think back. When you were growing up, what did you want more than anything else?"

"A little sister or brother," Allison finally answered. There was a long silence while her answer hung in the air, then she asked, "Ron, what do you think?"

"After you kids get out of class tomorrow, can you pick up Sarah at school? I'd like Alex to meet his new family then," he replied, and I swear I could feel the warmth of his smile 45 minutes away. "Oh, and we're moving Sarah into your room, Jessie, and Alex into Brent's. So you guys get one of the guest rooms from now on when you're here. That's what you get for sneaking around all summer and ending up married," he snickered.

"That's great," I said, "and we'll convert the office into a room for Alex here so you guys can still run off on weekends when you want to!"

"Jessie, you two don't have to give up your study space. We'll figure something out."

"Yeah, about that. We're studying on the couch right now. Haven't even thought about using the office, and if we need to write something we have the table in the dining room. We can move one of the desks and computers into our bedroom. So its not a big deal. I can't wait to meet him!"

"I guess that's settled then. Who is going to tell Sarah?" Allison asked.

"It might be best if Jessie did. If you don't mind, Jessie? She looks up to you and I think she sees you as, well, as an older version of herself. She imitates you every way she can. She knows you're someone that has been through the system. I think if she sees you accepting a new family member, she will too. She'll trust you. But then again, well, Allison and I really should be the ones to tell her. We're the parents. We're supposed to be the grown ups." Ron giggled. "What do you think?" he asked.

"Well, Mom is grown up, anyway," I joked, before adding, "I think Brent and I should tell her that we're there for a surprise and then drive her home so you can tell her maybe? Would that work?"

"That's as good a plan as any," Brent said, "I remember when my folks brought home this girl once. It was kinda scary, but she was really cute and pretty, and smart, but not too smart, you know, not dumb. But, uh, did I mention she was really pretty? It took a few days for both of us to get adjusted, but it worked out great! In the end we both learned I was the boss, as long as she said I could be. I think Sarah will be just fine." He grinned.

I smacked him playfully on the chest for his little jest and we talked about details for some time. There had to be a home study. But they had one for both Brent and myself, as well as Sarah, and there would be no problem with it. All it did was make any placement temporary until the study was done in thirty days or so. The social worker might want to talk to Brent and I, and would probably interview Sarah as well, but not immediately. This would give Sarah a chance to get adjusted beforehand.

By the time we hung up, we were all excited and ecstatic at the prospects of Alex joining our lives. We were sitting side by side on the sectional now, and I leaned over and laid my head on Brent's chest as he lightly placed his arm around me.

"Before we started dating, even when I thought of you as my brother, I thought you were so hot because you're buff and look so good. You were always so caring and nice to me," I said, "then while we were dating, I fell more and more in love with you the more I knew about you. About your inner strength and how wonderful you are. You always knew how to make me laugh, and feel happy, and feel loved and safe... And romantic! Your proposal was the most romantic thing ever."

"Thanks," he interrupted.

"Shhhh! I'm not done yet. All last fall, every time I saw you and every time we were together, you were more amazing and sexy than the time before. When we weren't together, you were all I thought of. When I woke up from the wreck and first saw you, my heart melted when I saw our ring hanging around your neck where you kept it for me. But, the most sexy, most wonderful, most romantic thing you've ever done was just now when you stepped up for that little boy" I whispered as I looked in his eyes and our lips met. While our tongues entwined, I crawled atop Brent and straddled him, my legs on either side of his waist and we began to grind ourselves together. His hand slid up my body and cupped my breast, gently massaging me there and setting my loins on fire.

It took little attention to get me revved up, as I was so very much in love at that moment. In minutes, I was in just my panties and straddling my husband who was down to his boxers. I could feel his hard shaft as it slid up and down my panty covered slit as I ground myself against him. His mouth was now on my breasts, gently sucking one hard nipple then the other.

Then the damn phone rang again.

"It's Ron. We better answer it," Brent gasped as my lips kissed his neck just below his ear.

I reluctantly stopped and reached for the phone, hitting speaker to answer. "Hello again!" I said, as I tried to catch my breath and not reveal the passionate state Ron had caught us in.

"Hey, Allison has gone to bed, I wanted to ask you two another big favor if I could."

"Sure, anything. You don't have to ask. Just tell us what we can do," Brent replied while I regained my composure, and rearranged myself so that I was sitting on his lap instead of wrapping my legs around him and humping him like a dog in heat. Which was about to become an ironic analogy.

"The social worker tells me that Alex , uh, in addition to his mother, well, he had a dog. So, of course, they couldn't let him have it at the group home. They were hoping we could pick it up. They're holding it at the animal shelter in town in case they need to get it adopted. But it's on hold until they see who takes in Alex, just in case they can take it too, to try to normalize the transition for Alex as much as possible."

"Oh! We can go by before we pick up Sarah and get him, no problem!" I volunteered.

"Well, that's good, but the thing is if we could have a dog or a cat, we already would. Allison has allergies to pet dander. She can be around them for brief periods but any longer that a few hours and she's in a sneezing fit and breaks out in a rash. I was wondering, well, since you have a fenced in back yard, that maybe you could keep him and Alex could come and visit. And for warm weekends, when he can stay outside, I can put in a kennel and a run for him here. But if you don't have time or want to fool with one I understand."

"Oh. So that's why you wanted us to get a dog when we got married! So you could have a dog vicariously through us!" Brent exclaimed.

"Well, okay, you caught me. Yeah. I love dogs. Dogs love me, too. But we can't have one. Anyway, I think it would give Alex one less worry and it's the best solution without just breaking his heart about it. A dog is a boy's best friend, especially an only child. "

I grinned at Brent, and again we knew what each other was thinking.

"Call the pound and email directions to us so we can find it. Tell them we will pick him up about one o'clock," I grinned as I spoke.

"Thanks. If he becomes a problem, we'll figure something else out, but I think it would be one less thing for Alex to hurt about. Life's been hard enough on him already, I think."

"Not to worry and it won't be a problem. The pup will be as permanent to us as Alex is to you. It's part of the commitment. Dogs are family too, right?"

"You'll be surprised how true that is," Ron replied. "I remember every dog I had growing up. Well, really, they had me. They steal your heart and become family. I miss them all. Dogs are great," he said, and I swear I heard a little gasping to his voice.

We hung up after a few minutes of goodbyes and returned our attentions to each other. I leaned back across Brent and put my arm around his neck while he held me up with his arm across my back, gently embracing me as we snuggled and stared into each others eyes.

"Where were we?" I whispered.

"About to go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow." Brent smiled.

"We don't have to be in bed every time. Right here has possibilities, too, ya know." I grinned.

"Well, uh, I meant to sleep. We start school tomorrow. Then we meet Alex. It's going to be a long day. You're still fragile or have you forgotten? We can wait until tomorrow night. I don't mind."

"You're sweet. But what if I don't want to wait?" I smiled.

"We should. Remember moving day? We didn't get enough rest that night and I don't think I could stand to take you to the hospital again. I... I'm getting worn out from worrying about losing you."

"Brent, the doctor, Mike, he specifically said it was okay. I was just dehydrated and sick and anxious on Saturday. It will be alright. You would never hurt me or let anything bad happen to me," I said as I began kissing him again. I was still finishing the antibiotics, drinking water constantly, and avoiding stress. I was still on the treadmill every day, too, and had avoided any anxiety. I felt fine, except I had a moisture problem my husband was reluctant to help me with at the moment, even though he had caused it. Well, we would just have to put a stop to that nonsense.

"No, I wouldn't. And I won't. You'll be back to full strength in a week or two. Until then, we'll just take it easy, okay? You're too precious. I don't think I could, uh, enjoy the moment if I was worried. You understand?"

"I understand. I wore you out too much last night and now you're all tired and making excuses for failing in your husbandly duties," I giggled as I opened the front of his boxers and pulled out his still semi hard cock. "I guess you think I will wait until you go to sleep and take care of things myself. It's been awhile since I had to, but I think I can remember if I have to." I grinned, then slid from his lap, laid on my side and licked his hardening shaft. The saltiness of his member filled my mouth, and I swallowed the head into me as I licked and sucked it.

"No, stop," he said, but without much credibility. "It's not that. You know I want you more than anything, all the time... wait, you would? That would be hot."

"I would what? What would be hot?" I asked as I looked up at him, happy he was finally getting with the program.

"Watching you, uh, take care of it yourself." He smiled.

"Ugh! My husband is a perv!" I giggled. Then we stared, again, into each others eyes. I kissed the tip of his meat before swallowing it as deeply as I could.

I understood Brent felt the need to treat me delicately, but I was really ready, I thought, for him to toss me around like a fuck toy and bang me until I forgot my name. It wasn't going to happen that night I knew, but I was intent on sharing some intimacy with him.

Brent's cock was now hard and I was ready for it. My passion, lost from the interruption of the phone, had returned as had Brent's desire for me. I rose from the couch and peeled off my panties as Brent watched, enthralled.

I straddled him again and, as I lowered myself, reached between my legs for his penis which I guided to the gates of my vag. Once properly positioned, I lowered my wet fuck slot down on to him as we both gasped at the intensity of his thick manhood stretching me to my limits.

It took a moment to adjust to my pussy's visitor. It seemed like every time Brent entered me, I had to relax and learn to accept his thickness into me. Only when I was able to relax, was I able to begin to slowly move upon him. In a moment of inspiration, that came from seemingly nowhere, I began to grind my hips in a figure eight motion rather that my usual up and down or simply grinding myself against him. He appreciated the change according to his audible groans that escaped him as I polished his entire cock with my hot pussy.

I enjoyed this new motion as well, but soon found myself returning to the reliable lifting of myself up and down him as best I could. I braced my hands against his shoulders and rocked myself up and down his meat, each stroke applying blissful pressure against my clit and driving me to greater heights of passion. Brent's hands slid up my side to my breasts and soon they warmed to his massage and I tingled all over.

I knew what was about to happen, but wanted to enjoy each moment before then. If the pleasure was in the pursuit, I wanted to feel it all. Brent, too, was approaching the edge after a few minutes and began to pound himself into me from below.

He pinched my nipples suddenly and hard, just enough to hurt a bit, and the distraction of the mild pain distracted my thoughts from my approaching orgasm and my body was free of my mental interference just long enough for the first wave to hit me.

I gasped and bucked violently against him and he fucked me even harder than before as my vagina convulsed with orgasm after orgasm spasming through me. I could no longer control my body's motions and became out of sync with Brent. He, too, was nearing the edge of sexual madness and suddenly rolled me off of him and onto my back. He positioned himself between my spread legs, his cock seemingly never leaving me, and began to fuck me like a man possessed. I came over and over, and after too few short moments like this, he groaned gutturally, tensed up all over, each fiber of muscle and sinew contracted, and pumped his seed into my womb.

I fucked back as best I could and accepted his creamy hot cock juice into me.

I don't know how long we laid on the couch, with him collapsed atop me, kissing me softly as his manhood softened. I tingled all over and ran my nails absentmindedly up and down his back and side, my arms and legs wrapped around him.

When I came back to this plain of existence, I heard him repeatedly whisper, "I love you, Jessie, so much."

"I love you too, Brent," was all I could say. Words could not begin to express the joyful closeness I felt for my husband but our bodies had done a perfect job of communicating our emotions for us.

I began to make plans to make him want me that much more the next time as he lifted off me, stretched a bit, then picked me up gently and carried me upstairs to bed. I probably should have protested but I was just limp with satisfied desire. If he wanted to carry me, I would let him.

I suppose I was more tired than I thought. We snuggled under the comforter whispering sweet nothings and, before I knew it, morning had come and with it an opportunity to tease my hubby all day in preparation for the coming night. I didn't have a complete plan but at least had the germ of an idea formulating. And I didn't want to hear any more nonsense about not making love because of my delicate state. I wasn't that delicate.

After breakfast and a shower, I did my hair and makeup, then dressed in black sheer tights, a mid thigh plaid wool skirt, a form fitting turtleneck that was filled out by my girls pushed skyward with a push up bra, and black boots with spike heels. I thought I looked pretty hot, and apparently Brent did, too, from the way he stared. Into my purse, I placed a pair of thigh highs for after school and after meeting Alex, and I was ready to go.

We had prearranged with Carolyn the time to go and in a few minutes she was at our door. The only debate was who was driving and which vehicle. I had my first and third class with Brent, and my first and second with Carolyn. Carolyn was meeting Andrew for lunch, so she would drive herself. Brent finally agreed, when reminded of our agreement when we were moving in, that I could drive myself to class so we took the truck. His SUV almost looked lonely as we pulled out.

All our classes went easy as it was the first day. Syllabi were reviewed, as well as reading assignments and suggested readings. In our first class, American History Overview, Andrew joined us but otherwise he was on a different schedule. He seemed nice enough and sat with Carolyn. I sat with her to one side and Brent to the other. Other guys stared at both Carolyn and me and the coeds stared at Brent. Carolyn had dressed to kill and I had dressed to torment my husband for being overly cautious the night before and to make sure he would be ready to use me like his fuck toy that night. It sounds vain, and it probably is, but people were bound to take notice and they did. I felt horny collegiate eyes crawling all over me all morning, including my hubby's as he held my hand or put his arm around me to mark his territory to others. A few guys sat near and introduced themselves but my reply was the same in both classes; "Nice to meet you. I'm Jessie and this is my husband, Brent." Brent got quite the ego boost that morning and in the other class that I shared with only Carolyn, she made a point of replying to the only advance that came my way that we were studying together with my husband and perhaps they could join us sometime. You would think that the rock on my ring finger, as well as the extra ring beside it would have been a hint, but I suppose my youth made it less likely guys would look at my finger for such information, and I'm not sure the average horny frat boy cares about such limitations, anyway. It didn't matter, though, because I certainly did care. However, I could not be sure if Carolyn was just assisting me in keeping the wolves at bay or adding to her collection of perspective paramours.

In our first class, we were asked to introduce ourselves and this was the only time the wreck came up. When the professor asked, after I had given my name, if I "wasn't the one that was in the accident last fall," I conceded that was me, and this got several "oohs" and "ahhs" from my classmates. I was getting kind of tired of being known for surviving a wreck, though. I'd rather be known in class for being a good student or for being Mrs. Anderson.

In our third class, the one I shared with only Brent, the prof kept us long enough to distribute the syllabus and check his class roll. He briefly went over the topic for the next class then excused us. This gave me time to show Brent where the track and student work out facility was and we still had time to work up a shopping list for Alejandro's pup while we waited for Carolyn and Andrew. Dogs require a lot of stuff if you don't already have one and some of the things we would have to guess about since we didn't really know what sort of dog he or she might be. We hoped it would already have a collar, because we didn't want to buy four or five different sizes and take back all that didn't fit.

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers