The Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Facing the aftermath and the decisions of a new life.
6.7k words
4.65
27.9k
31

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 08/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a whirlwind experience. Both Sharon and Jim had believed they were dipping their toes into something new and ended up diving right in and loving it. The drive home was nothing like Sharon had envisioned—a somber, awkward, regretful commute that hung over them heavily like a wet blanket. Instead it was as if they'd both travelled back in time to when they were teenagers. They talked, effusively, about the experience and how it differed from what they'd anticipated and how much it seemed like something they'd never do—but look at them now!

By the time they pulled into the driveway Sharon and Jim had lost none of the adrenaline or enthusiasm and both decided to stay up and have a few drinks while they settled down. Being nearly midnight, this was a rare event for them both, who were customarily in bed before 10, despite both being retired. Sharon grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass and headed up to bed, followed by Jim who carried an IPA. They kicked off their shoes and crawled into bed, settling their bodies against pillows that were propped against the headboard.

"I still can't believe it, we're swingers. It sounds weird, doesn't it?" Sharon asked, feeling the effects of the now several drinks she'd had throughout the night.

"It does, I was absolutely amazed at how easy it was," Jim replied, taking a long sip from his beer.

"So, I have to know, what exactly were you thinking when I was, you know, doing my thing," Sharon asked somewhat awkwardly, trying to avoid sounding profane.

Jim adjusted his position to be sitting upright, perhaps needing to get in the correct posture to properly assess his mindset.

"I guess I expected you to stop, to come to your senses and realize what you were doing and run out of there screaming at any moment," Jim explained through a bemused grin.

Sharon's eyes bulged a little and she struggled to contain a laugh, which she tried to cover with her hand.

"I really didn't think you had it in you, hon," Jim added after another sip.

"Were you jealous? Disappointed?" Sharon followed up, a bit more seriously.

Jim met this question with an immediate shake of his head.

"Not at all, just surprised. As far as jealous, we've been together for a long time. We've been through everything—good times, bad times, hard times, we've seen it all. I know you're my wife because you want to be my wife, and I know there wasn't a man in that room that could steal you away from me," Jim explained knowingly, his handsome face beaming with a smile.

Sharon met that with a smile of her own, her heart filling with warmth and love and a flood of memories of their marriage. She let these emotions drive her to snuggle up to Jim and kiss him on his cheek.

"That's it? Just a peck on the cheek?" Jim chided playfully.

Sharon could feel her own cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"I figured you wouldn't want me to kiss you on the lips until I brushed my teeth," Sharon replied lightly.

Jim reached his hand down and placed a finger under his wife's chin, applying upward pressure that tilted her head up so they could meet eye-to-eye. He smiled lovingly into her eyes and tilted his own head, kissing her softly on the lips. After the kiss had finished Sharon looked up to Jim with a quizzical look on her face.

"You really don't mind? Kissing me after I was...," Sharon's voice trailed off, still apprehensive about being explicit with her description of events as if verbalizing them plainly would change their impact somehow.

"Go ahead," Jim urged, seeming to suffer none of those same apprehensions.

Sharon squirmed a bit and broke her gaze with Jim, feeling a pang of shame that she couldn't quite trace.

"After I had him in my mouth," Sharon uttered softly.

"Had what in your mouth?" Jim pressed.

At this point Sharon had become aware of movement that she could not see. It rocked the bed ever so slightly, but everything else was quiet and still so it stood out to her. She cocked her down and to the right to trace the movement and noticed that Jim was stoking himself through his already cum-stained navy-blue slacks. Her heart skipped a beat as she struggled to understand what was happening and why.

"Is this turning you on?" Sharon shot at Jim, a little defensively.

Jim's movement stopped and his face changed to a look of confusion, seemingly caught off-guard by the sudden shift in tone.

"Is that a problem?" Jim asked plainly.

Sharon thought to herself, wondering where her sudden feeling of anger had come from.

"No, I mean, I guess not. I guess I felt like you were kind of torturing me to say something I didn't want to say and getting off on it," Sharon expressed, piecing it together as she continued to speak.

"I'm not getting off on your discomfort, I'm getting turned on by hearing you talk about what happened," Jim explained.

Sharon again felt the heat of her cheeks reddening, it seemed there was so much she didn't understand.

"You want to hear about it? Why?" Sharon asked, genuinely curious.

"Because it's sexy. I could never have imagined you doing anything like that," Jim explained, his hand again snaking towards his still bulging crotch.

"It really doesn't bother you?" Sharon asked again.

"If you were out screwing guys behind my back I'd sure as Hell be bothered, but this is a controlled environment and we are experimenting and trying new things together. I know it's not something you'd do without my consent, and it's something you're doing because I pushed the issue. So, watching you go out and let loose like that is sexy and it doesn't bother me when I know you'll be coming home with me no matter what," Jim expressed clearly.

Sharon mulled these thoughts over in her mind for a moment, trying to empathize with Jim's perspective.

"What about you? Morgan got me off too, what did you think of that?" Jim asked.

"I didn't think much of it at the time, I was pretty caught up in the moment. But now that I'm thinking about it, I guess I'm surprised that I'm not more bothered by it," Sharon detailed.

"More bothered? So, you are bothered by it?" Jim pressed.

"A little, I'm still having trouble seeing where the experimentation ends, and our marriage begins. I know it's strange for me to think that way considering what happened, but I can't help it. It still gives me a bit of a queasy feeling in my stomach thinking about that other woman touching you like that," Sharon explained.

"Do you feel like you betrayed me?" Jim asked.

"I don't. It might not make sense, but I feel like I did what I did for us," Sharon replied.

"So, do I, I feel like we're both doing this for the same reasons. Because we want our relationship to be better, and I know you're the only woman I'd ever come home with," Jim concluded warmly.

Sharon smiled and fought back a tear, wiping the brimming moisture from the corner of her eyes.

"You're right. I'm just wanting to have my cake and eat it too. I know we're both doing it for the same reasons, I'm sorry," Sharon said shakily.

"Hey, this is all new. I don't expect we'll know exactly how to describe how we feel and that miscommunications won't happen. But we'll figure it out like we always have. And besides, right now it was you that was getting me off, not any 'other woman,' Jim said with a wink, adopting something they'd seen a lot of at the swinger party that evening into home life.

Sharon smiled at this, once again noticing the healthy bulge in Jim's pants.

"So, you want to hear about it, huh?" She said, changing gears.

Jim simply nodded.

"You want to hear about how I sucked another man's cock?" Sharon purred, trying her best to adopt a persona that before that evening would have been completely foreign to her.

Jim nodded again, licking his lips and grabbing his swollen member tightly through his pants.

"He was so big, I loved the feeling of his cock in my throat," Sharon continued, eliciting an approving murmur from Jim.

"What else?" Jim panted, now unzipping his pants and freeing his swollen member.

"I love how he came all over my face and in my mouth, it felt so dirty," Sharon continued, feeling more and more emboldened with every confession.

"Do you want another load, this time in your cunt?" Jim cursed, overcome with his own passion.

"Ohhh, yesss," Sharon hissed, picking up where Jim had gone and running with it.

Jim immediately adjusted his position to sitting upright against the headboard of the bed and kicked off his pants and briefs while Sharon yanked her panties down from under her skirt. Sharon walked on her knees while hiking up her skirt and straddled Jim, steadying herself with one hand on the headboard as she positioned her aching pussy above Jim's rigid prick.

"Unnnnhhh," Sharon moaned as she sank down on Jim's length in one motion, her well-lubricated hole presenting little in the way of opposition.

Jim responded by immediately settling his grip on Sharon's ass, hiking up her skirt even more to grab handfuls of her thick ass.

"Are you going to let him fuck you next time?" Jim gasped, clearly provoking further confessions from Sharon as she rode him furiously.

"Yes, but not just him. Maybe a couple of others too," Sharon teased, giving in to the idea for the sake of how it sounded in the moment.

"Oh, that's so sexy," Jim panted through labored breaths.

Sharon could feel her body light on fire as an orgasm shot its way through her from head to toe. Her body rendered her helplessly rigid as she twitched in response to the intense pleasure that ripped through her at that moment. Jim was on the verge of his own climax and feeling the intense warmth and wetness from Sharon's pulsating cunt pushed him over the edge. He relented to the inevitable and grabbed Sharon's still convulsing frame and blasted his seed into her quivering hole.

"I'm filling you up," Jim said through clenched teeth.

Sharon was finally recovering from her own orgasm, but her fuzzy mind failed to find an apt response and instead she just enjoyed the feeling of Jim's cock pulsating inside of her. After a few more moments both orgasms had subsided and they remained panting and sweaty, caught in a warm embrace that seemed to confirm Barb's earlier comments—it really had worked. Becoming swingers had breathed new life into their marriage and both Sharon and Jim basked in the joy that realization brought them.

After a sleepy weekend the rest of the early week settled back into a normal routine. Jim worked around the house on small projects and kept up the yard, gardening and mowing the lawn. Sharon went to Yoga, read a lot of her new book and chatted with Barb on the phone who she'd missed that weekend due to a last-minute trip out of town they'd taken to see their son at college. Sharon had decided, since she didn't see Barb at the party last Friday, to keep it a secret from Barb until they saw each other on Thursday. Sharon relished the idea of blowing her friends mind for a change.

By the time Thursday had arrived, both Jim and Sharon were positively overwhelmed with anticipation to finally divulge their new adventure to their respective best friend. Sharon would be revealing it to Barb at lunch while Jim would shock Rich while they golfed. It was an exciting way for the normally formulaic Thursday routine to get shaken up and both Jim and Sharon had been looking forward to it all week.

An uncharacteristically on-time Barb bounced toward Sharon who sat at the same patio table they had been meeting at every Thursday for the better part of a decade. Barb flashed a wide smile and sat down promptly in the chair on the opposite side to Sharon, already waving her hand in the air for a waiter. Barb had arrived so early that Sharon had not even ordered yet, something that had not happened in a long time.

"How was the trip?" Sharon asked nonchalantly, deciding to play it cool for effect before dropping her piece of news.

"Oh, it was a nightmare! I mean, it was great seeing Fletch, but the drive and the—oh I don't even want to get into it. Let's just say we won't be making any more donations to that school any time soon," Barb explained in typically-overly-dramatic fashion.

The waiter arrived and Barb didn't even wait for him to open his mouth before ordering a Long Island Iced Tea. The waiter scrambled for his notepad and wrote it down, clearly a bit ambushed by Barb's aggressive nature. After scribbling it down he looked to Sharon.

"And you, miss?" he offered politely.

"I'll have the same," Sharon replied coolly from behind her dark sunglasses.

Sharon had spruced her outfit up a bit, wearing a light pink tank top and a frilly white skirt that stopped above the knees. Her make-up was kicked up a notch too, a little eyeliner and some lipstick had gone a long way.

Barb pulled her sunglasses down so her light blue irises sparkled in the sun as she eyed her friend widely with raised brows.

"What happened to it being too early and we're driving?" Barb teased in surprise.

"What good is being retired if you don't take advantage of it once in a while, right?" Sharon responded.

"I agree, just never thought I'd hear you say it," Barb mused.

"You'd be surprised," Sharon replied cryptically.

Barb met this with another look of interest, eye-brows cocked and eyes trained on her friend.

"Would I?" Barb queried, wondering where this conversation was going.

Sharon broke her poker face and smiled wide, unable to restrain her amusement.

"What's going on with you today?" Barb asked playfully, now noticing the skin-baring outfit and expertly applied make-up.

"Oh, just had a good weekend, I guess," Sharon said as she thanked the waiter who had placed the drinks on the table.

Barb took a long sip of her drink while Sharon did the same.

"Go on," Barb finally urged.

Sharon hesitated a moment, wanting to savor the feeling of her normally self-absorbed friend hanging on her every word.

"Jim and I decided to try that swinger thing," Sharon remarked with a practiced calm.

Sharon could see Barb's eyebrows shoot up above the frame of her oversize sunglasses.

"Shut up," Barb blurted.

"It went pretty well," Sharon replied flatly.

"You did not," Barb remarked, seemingly unable to accept what she was hearing from her normally reserved friend.

Sharon just smiled as she took another long drink of her Long Island Iced Tea.

"Tell. Me. Everything," Barb commanded.

Sharon finally broke her super-cool façade and smiled, satisfied that she had flipped the table on her friend for once.

"Okay, so I joined the Facebook group because I wanted to snoop. Jim saw it on my profile and asked me about it. Honestly, I was terrified, and I didn't want to do it," Sharon confessed.

"I knew it!" Barb exclaimed, feeling somewhat justified.

"But Jim was really interested and-"

"I bet he was!" Barb laughed, cutting Sharon off with a knowing grin and an eye-roll.

"Yeah, well, we decided to see what it was like and one thing led to another and," Sharon paused.

"And what?!" Barb practically shouted.

"I gave a guy a blow-job and Jim got a hand-job from his wife while they watched," Sharon said quietly.

Barb was finally speechless. Her mouth hung open and she removed her sunglasses, needing to get a good look at her friend.

Sharon settled back into an emotionless mask and took a long, smooth drink from her Tea.

"Did you like it? What did Jim think?" Barb asked, lowering her voice and leaning in.

"I did, it was fun. Jim liked it and even wanted me to talk about it later that night when we were in bed together," Sharon said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Wow, that's, I can't even believe what I'm hearing. My little Sharon, a swinger. I can't believe it," Barb said shaking her head in disbelief.

They sat in silence for a few moments, each nursing their nearly empty glasses and thinking to themselves.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Barb asked, finally settling on a new line of questioning.

"I wanted to surprise you, to see your face," Sharon replied pointedly.

"And is Jim telling Rich right now?" Barb followed-up, immediately connecting the dots.

Sharon nodded and finished the last gulp of her drink.

"Wow, who are you and what have you done with my prudish best friend!?" Barb joked.

"I've never been a prude," Sharon recoiled.

"Whatever you say," Barb replied with another eye-roll.

Barb took a final drink from her now-empty glass and stood up.

"Should we?" She asked.

"I haven't even eaten," Sharon replied confused.

"I know, but I need a cigarette, you're stressing me out. Come with me and then we'll eat," Barb commanded impatiently, clearly suffering from nicotine pangs.

Sharon relented and stood up next to her friend, walking out to the parking lot with her. Sharon made sure to mention that they were just going out to their cars for a moment and that they'd be back to one of the waiters as they left.

Barb had a long white Marlboro light 100 in her mouth before they had even gotten to the parking lot, sparking up as soon as they were a few feet from the front door of the restaurant.

"Ahhhhh," Barb sighed in relief, her breath illuminated by a thick white stream of smoke that trailed off in the summer breeze.

"You ever gonna quit those things?" Sharon motioned to the freshly lit cigarette between Barb's fingers.

"Naw, it's too late, if they're gonna kill me there's nothing I can do about it now. Might as well enjoy it," Barb replied, punctuating her thoughts with another strong drag and long exhale.

"You want a drag?" Barb offered, noticing how intently Sharon was staring at her while she smoked.

"Oh, definitely not, I'm way too old to be picking up bad habits," Sharon replied with a laugh.

"Okay, just had to be sure. If you'd have said yes, then I would know that the real Sharon was abducted by aliens and you're a pod person," Barb joked before taking another drag.

Sharon chuckled at that but was again drawn to the obvious pleasure that Barb was deriving from her cigarette. Sharon thought to herself about the differences between her and Barb. She thought about how Barb had been right about trying the swinger group and Sharon admitted to herself that the buzz she had from the Iced tea was feeling good too. She wondered how many things Barb had figured out that she hadn't.

"What the Hell," Sharon remarked, somewhat out-of-the-blue from Barb's perspective.

Barb noticed Sharon's hand outstretched toward her cigarette and blinked hard, trying to register what she was seeing.

"Are you fucking with me?" Barb asked.

"I'm trying new things, what's one drag?" Sharon replied.

"Those are some famous last words if I've ever heard them," Barb remarked through a chuckle.

After another moment though she relented, extending her hand to Sharon and allowing her to transfer the half-smoked Marlboro to her hand.

Sharon took the cigarette between her fingers awkwardly, splaying them out too wide and keeping them too straight.

"What do I do?"

"Just suck it and breath in," Barb instructed, secretly harboring a hope that her suddenly adventurous friend would cough as justice for shocking her earlier.

Sharon shakily brought the cigarette to her painted red lips and parted them, allowing the thin white cylinder to slide between. Sharon took a small pull on the cigarette and immediately inhaled the mouthful of smoke. Sharon's lungs rebelled against her attempts to saturate them with smoke and spasmed, causing her to cough and sputter violently. Barb, predictably, laughed heartily at her friend's overzealousness.

"Oh, my God, that's awful. How can you do that?" Sharon cried between spitting and wiping her teary eyes.

"You get used to it," Barb replied, accepting the cigarette back from her coughing friend.

"Ugh," Sharon grunted in response.

12