The Descent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

"Ah, you, Karina and Tom are going to be lesbians. Except that Tom, of course, will have a surprise in store for you. At that point, you two ladies will beat the shit out of him, and impale him with your dildos. For this role, Tom, you will need to acquire breasts." At that point the props person stepped forward with a box of different articles required for the shoot, and the director pulled out a of silicone stick on breasts and tossed them at Tom. "Here, try these on. Yes, those fit quite nicely. Doesn't he make an attractive woman?"

Tom stood up and looked at himself in a mirror propped up against the wall. Those boobs did look disturbingly good on him. A big ass -- his wife had always teased him about his big ass, even though it was solid muscle. And big pectorals, too, from a lot of swimming. Add the boobs -- and he was a knockout. "The color is wrong," he objected. He was starting to swell at the sight of his own beauty.

"We will coat all of your body with a uniform colour. You will be a Latina, dark brown in skin hue." A make-up artist stepped forward with her make-up kit, opened it and looked through the assortment of foundation liquid and theatrical make-up for the right shade.

"Won't it rub off?"

"Ah, you will not be doing any penetration. You will be required to ejaculate, solely from the stimulation of a dildo."

"Up my ass?"

"Of course, up your ass." The director frowned. "What do you think we are talking about?"

"He can do it," Karina assured him.

"I want to get fucked," Brenda objected.

"My dear, if that is your interest, you can indulge it with the staff while we are doing the first shoot. I'm sure that you can find someone who will accommodate you."

"I want to get fucked," the girl repeated, "by Tom."

"Oh, very well," the director sighed. He handed her a crumpled sheaf of papers. "Here is the script for the second shoot. Revise it as you wish while we are doing the first one. Tom, stop admiring yourself. Remove the breasts, for the moment, and put on the beard and wig."

One of the staff, Tom assumed it was the director of photography was staring at a laptop. "Move your wig over a little to the left, Tom, pull it down a bit. That's good."

"They have cameras built in," Brian explained, "for the point of view shots."

"Yes," the director gushed, "it is a wonderful innovation. Still, they cannot capture everything. Come, let us begin."

They went back out into the square. The director called out "back to one!"

"What does that mean?" Tom whispered.

"It means go to starting position." Brian sat down on a bench.

"Action!" the director yelled. "No, no! Cut" The director was annoyed now. "Don't just sit there! Why are you sitting on the bench?"

"I'm waiting for Tom to fuck me."

"No! No! You are a little girl. Well, not really a little girl, but someone who is not really a little girl attempting to look somewhat like someone who really is a little girl. So you must ask yourself -- why would a little girl be sitting alone on a park bench?"

"She's waiting for some dirty old man to come along and open up his raincoat?"

"No! No! Really, Brian, your mind is totally in the gutter! Little girls do not sit on park benches for that purpose."

"Okay!" Brian was getting irritated, "just why is a little girl going to be sitting by herself on a park bench?"

"Maybe she's lost," Tom suggested.

"Yes, excellent!" The director was beaming with enthusiasm. "Brian, when you are sitting on the park bench, initially, you will appear to be in a deeply pessimistic state. Now, Tom, you will approach. Back to one, and, action!"

"Hey, little girl," Tom said, trying to keep from laughing, "want a piece of candy?"

"No! No! Cut! Tom, my friend, have you ever done any acting?"

"Summer camp. I was the lead in West Side Story one year."

"Oh," the director sneered, "we will have to arrange a scene for you to sing Maria."

"My throat is sore." That provoked some laugher from the crew.

"Very well. Now, when you approach this little girl, you will express concern. You will ask her if she is okay. She will shake her head. You will ask her if she is alone, and she will nod, regretfully. You will express still more concern, but your inner delight at her vulnerability will be evident. You must both feel the situation, the angst of the characters. Shall we begin again?" Tom and Brian stood in their respective starting points, ready. "Please, be sure to follow the script. Now, Action!" One of the crew yelled "rolling!" Tom approached Brian while the boom operator hovered close by holding up a fish pole microphone.

"Hello, little girl, are you all right?"

"No."

"No?"

"I'm lost, and all alone."

"Oh, that's a shame. Here, would you like a piece of candy?"

"My mommy told me never to take candy from strangers."

"Oh, that's too bad. What about this, then?"

"No! No! Cut!" The director burst in hastening to instruct Tom again. "Tom! You must be turned so that the camera can adequately pick up your penis as it emerges from the raincoat. Now, this is the initial impression. Your erection must be magnificent. Do you understand? You must be throbbing with desire. You must not be half limp."

"Sorry," Tom said. "I guess I'm thinking too hard about the script." And that camera just next to his knee, pointed up as his groin.

"You must think of something more stimulating. Think of those pigtails, those braces, those tiny little tits. Yes, yes! You are a natural! Now, put that back inside the raincoat and reveal it once more."

"Oh, that's too bad. What about this, then?"

"My mommy never told me ..." Brian stopped. He was giggling too hard to speak.

"Cut! Brian! Brian!" The director was frantic now. "I thought you were a professional!"

"Can't we just fuck?"

"Brian, Brian," the director sighed. "I do not make these movies just to fuck. Please, respect the script. Please, resume from the point where you just stopped."

Brian took a deep breath. "My mommy never said anything about that. Do I put it in my mouth?" The director gave him a thumbs up.

"Lick it first," Tom said.

"Like this?"

"No more dialog," the director hissed. "Take your time. Brian, open your blouse up. No, let Tom unbutton it for you. Good. Make sure we can see those lovely little tits. Now, turn your head this way so that we can see those braces. Oh, never mind. Tom's wig camera will pick them up very nicely. Look up at Tom, give him a nice smile. Now, Tom, make this a dramatic entry. Slide all the way into his throat in one smooth motion."

Tom felt the warmth of Brian's mouth, teeth just scraping a little as they slid long the shaft. No matter how contrived the situation, the pleasure was real.

"Little girl, little girl," he was muttering it involuntarily. "Swallow my fucking cock, you fucking little whore."

"I said no dialog," the director objected.

"Swallow it!" Tom grabbed those enticing little braids as he shoved against that innocent little head. Brian's wig came flying off.

"Cut! Cut!" The director was frantic. Everyone else was roaring with laughter. "Please, resume your positions. Wig on head, cock down throat. Tom, you should not be violent at this time. Later, when you have discovered the deception, you can fuck the shit out of him. But at this point, you have seduced a fragile little girl. You will treat her as you would your own daughter."

That was enough to make Tom quiver with indignation. "You think I would do this to my daughter?"

"Tom, my friend, not you, your character," Karina broke in. "The dirty old man who would do such a thing to an innocent little girl would possibly do similarly to his own child. Such things," she added, "are not unheard of."

Tom gave her a long look. "Karina, I'm sorry."

"You are sorry?" She might as well have slapped him. "Some day, perhaps, we will have a reckoning of self pity and regret. For the moment, let us proceed with the business at hand."

"I don't even have a daughter," Tom objected.

"A son then. Imagine how gently you would train your son."

"What? God!"

"Please," the director was becoming impatient. "We need to have consistent light. We do not have forever to do this scene. If not your child, your wife then. Would you not be gentle and considerate, placing your penis within the mouth of your beloved wife?"

"No," Tom admitted, "I do it as hard as she'll let me."

"Andrei," Karina broke in, "this is not helpful."

"Ah, very well, just be gentle. You must imagine for yourself a reason for this restraint."

Tom sighed. He looked down at those braces, those pigtails yet again. He was embarrassed at how he was quivering with desire. He opened his raincoat to whistles of appreciation. Brian gave him one long, tender lick, and opened his mouth. Tom slid in very gently, very smoothly, until those braces were pressed against his balls. There were gasps at how readily Brian had accepted him.

"Tom!" the director hissed, "move your legs back a little. We must perceive the presence of your penis within the throat. Yes, that is very good. Now, how does that feel?"

"Warm, wet, tight."

"And how does it feel if you slide a bit within that warm wet tightness? Gently, very gently,"

"It feels wonderful."

"Let that bliss be evident in your expression. Yes, does not this promote feelings of tenderness towards the one who gives you such pleasure? Express that tenderness, stroke his head, very gently, do not dislodge the wig. Good! Good!"

They did that for a while, Tom moving very gently deep within the boy's throat. He realized that they were no longer acting. He was truly making love.

"I think I'm getting jealous," Brenda said. Brian was stroking Tom's balls, Tom was petting Brian's head, as if he were a favourite dog.

"Good!" The director's voice was very businesslike. "Excellent! Now, your feelings of tenderness will overwhelm you, and you will withdraw so that you can share a loving kiss. In the course of that kiss, Tom, your hands will wander beneath the little schoolgirl skirt, and you will find a surprise. Now, what will your emotions be?"

"Shock, surprise, betrayal?" Tom had not taken the director's suggestion to withdraw. But Brian now pulled away so that he could voice an opinion.

"Why not amusement?"

"Yes, all of these, in succession. Tom, you must be very expressive in your face. You must indicate the progression of your emotions."

"Anger," Karina broke in, "there should be anger. He should be in a rage, he should rape Brian for his impertinence."

"Well, of course. Why would Brian engage in such a deception if he did not desire to provoke such a reaction, if he did not desire to be raped."

"If he desires it," Tom objected, "it's not really rape."

"Ah, you are beginning to appreciate the subtle complexities of the situation!"

"Yes, Andrei, you are a true artist." Tom could not tell from Karina's tone if she was being sarcastic.

"Come," the director was urging them, "begin now with the kiss. First, assume your previous position. Tom," he chided, "you have lost your erection once again,"

"Perhaps," Karina could not contain her merriment any longer, "the subtleties of the scene have overwhelmed him."

"Well," Andrei was taking her seriously, "let's remember that we are basically sucking and fucking. Now Tom, think about pigtails and braces and tiny little tits. Yes, it is amazing."

"He really is a dirty old man," Brenda suggested.

"You have wilted him with that remark," Karina sighed. "Tom, it is only a game. In this game, it is permitted to desire these things. Yes, much better."

"Good, now, withdraw, and tenderly draw up Brian for a kiss -- no, kneeling down as you have done is much better."

"Now," Brenda said, "I am really jealous. Brian, get your fucking tongue out of his fucking mouth."

"They are in love," Karina could not hide her contempt. "See how tenderly they caress each other."

"He never kisses me like that," Brenda sighed, "at least not on the mouth. He kisses my cunt like that."

"Tom prefers assholes," Karina was clinical in her observation. "See how his tongue is plunged into Brian's mouth now. He was done so similarly to my asshole."

"Oh, is that nice? Brian has never done that."

"Not for you, perhaps."

"I believe," Andrei broke in, "that you diminishing the tenderness of the moment with your remarks. Brian, please attempt not to giggle, even though you have been provoked. Good. Now, Tom, move your hand tenderly up Brian's thigh. Yes, slyly shift away that little schoolgirl skirt. Excellent. Ah, yes, Brian, you are taking his hand, not to resist, but to urge it upward. Yes! Excellent. Now the shock as the hand encounters something unexpected. Yes, throw back the concealment of the skirt. No! Cut! Cut!"

"What's the matter?" Brian asked.

"What is the matter? What is the matter? Brian, what you have revealed is," the director paused, "disappointing."

Brian looked down at his penis with some surprise. "Sorry. I really am quite aroused."

"Well, you must provide tangible evidence of your arousal."

"I'm sorry," the boy repeated.

"Perhaps," Karina suggested, "it is the tenderness of the moment that has distracted him."

"Tom," the director said, "resume the kiss, and start to move your hand up Brian's leg again. But this time, fondle him for a moment before pulling back the skirt. Make sure that he is adequately aroused. No, be subtle, don't just jerk him off. Ah, that is better. Now, Tom, what would your next instinct be?"

"Suck him off?"

"Well, perhaps. He presents such a pretty little prick, it is difficult to avoid that temptation. But for this scene you will be disappointed and angry at his deception. You will turn him over on the bench and fuck him vigorously up the ass."

"Slap him? Spank him?"

"Do as you would in real life."

"I don't like that," Brian objected.

"No," Brenda echoed, "I do not like that, not at all. We are definitely not into slapping and spanking."

"My friends," the director sighed, "we are not questioning your personal choices. We are attempting to provide an entertaining and somewhat plausible sequence of events. We need to do this," he glanced at his watch, "within the next half hour, or what we have done so far will be wasted. That includes Brian's thorough fucking of Tom."

"I thought," Brian objected," you wanted me to come this way."

"In that position, your ejaculation would be hard to capture. Better not to try. Tom, you need to express some difficulty getting your penis within that asshole -- you have never done this before. Ah, perhaps you have."

"Of course he has," Karina broke in. "I trained him myself."

"Not in real life," the director sighed. "Within the context of this scene, perhaps the dirty old man has had some experience with boys as well. No, I prefer that it be something of a struggle. Brian, make it difficult for him."

"It hurts, if I don't relax."

"Of course it hurts."

"How would you know, Andrei?" Karina taunted. "Why don't you put yourself in Brian's position and find out for sure."

"There is no possibility of that," the director said. "I am not a petuh."

"Andrei," one of the guards could not help taunting, "you were never in the army?" That was enough to provoke a flush of anger from the director.

"Please," Karina seemed exasperated now, "enough of this male strutting."

"Remember," Andrei growled at the guards, "you are in my employ."

"There are other jobs."

"As interesting as this? With so many side benefits? You would do well to watch your manners."

There was a commotion up on top of the hill.

"What is that?" Tom was startled. "Can't be skiers."

"Paintball. Not too many, in the middle of the week." The director shrugged. "They will not disturb us."

"What if they sneak down and watch?" Tom was bothered by the idea.

"My friend," Karina seemed baffled by him, "you are doing what you are doing for public consumption. In front of people. To be seen by people. If you are ashamed of that, you should not be here."

"Let us complete this," the director said. "Quickly, if we can. The light is changing on us already."

"Don't worry about setting things up," one of the crew said to Tom, "just get yourself up, and get into his asshole. Brian, you need to be up also."

Probably, certainly, Brian had prepared himself, he had loosened himself up before coming to the set. But that had been a while ago, quite a while by now. And nothing that had happened since had served to relax him. He lay over the bench, he spread himself, Tom attempted to enter -- and could not.

"Shit," he said, "I feel like I'm back in college." He pushed harder, so hard he was beginning to compromise his erection. But to no avail.

"Relax," Karina said. "Tom, spank him some. It will help relax him."

Tom gave the boy a tentative swat, then a harder one, hard enough that his cheeks turned red from the blow. "You like that?"

"No," Brian sighed, "I do not like that."

"Yes he does," Brenda piped up. "He really likes to have his balls slapped when I fuck him."

"Thanks a lot. Just wait until it's your turn, sweetie." Brian's objections were cut off by another slap from Tom, even harder this time.

"You enjoy that, don't you?" Karina was watching him intently, eyes glistening. Other parts of her too, most likely.

"Maybe," Tom admitted.

"You must learn to do it properly, to give pleasure along with pain. Remember how it did it to you?" The next blow landed on the space between Brian's asshole and balls. The boy gasped, then sighed.

"Lube," Tom muttered. "Maybe some lube would help."

"Tom, my friend," the director sneered, "do you think that dirty old men carry vials of personal lubricant in the pockets of their raincoats?"

"Yes," Karina said, "why would they not? If I were a dirty old man, I would supply myself with lubricants and prophylactics."

"Prophylactics." The thought made Tom shudder. How many diseases had he exposed himself to already?

"Do not worry, my friend, we are all very clean living." That provoked a guffaw from the guards.

"Very well," the director said, "you will place this tube in your pocket. Seeing the continued difficulty you are experiencing, you will produce it and use it to lubricate yourself. It will be a realistic touch."

"No rubber?"

"I believe that you and Brian are already quite intimate acquaintances?" That produced blushes from the two of them. "What then is the point?"

Whether it was the lube or the spanking, Tom popped right in this time.

"Brian," the director fretted, "you are supposed to be resisting." But it was to no avail. Brian was sighing in satisfaction. He was spouting fluid, a fact that one of the cameras was eager to record. Tom started to concentrate on fuelling that pleasure, pacing himself to Brian's desire, building, slowly, until the boy was hanging at the very edge, gasping, trembling, spurting like a fountain. It was unbelievable that he could be producing so much of that clear sweet fluid.

"Fuck me, harder!" Brian's sphincter clutched around Tom, and the boy ejaculated, great ropes of white cream shooting down into the mud. Tom realized that he had come also, almost absentmindedly, he had been so intent on his partner's pleasure.

"Now," Brenda said, "I am really, really jealous."

"I came," Tom said, "I'm sorry."

"It is okay," the director said. "We are out of time for this shoot. Just back out carefully and we will take a nice picture of the creampie."

"The creampie?"

"Your semen glistening in his anal cavity," Karina said. "Yes, it is very impressive."

"Well," the director said, "that's a wrap. Let's have some lunch."

"A wrap?" Tom was confused. "I thought we were going to switch."

"We have enough," Karina said, "more than enough. Really, you are quite compelling in the dominant role."

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers