The Descent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

You are being paid to be a woman. Abruptly, he was worried that he was not earning his keep.

"Don't worry," Brenda said, seemingly reading his thoughts. "We are going to fuck the shit out of you this afternoon, aren't we Kari?"

"Absolutely."

"I have to be home by three," Tom said. It was already almost eleven.

"Well then, we will have a very brief lunch. Perhaps," the director scowled at how shrivelled Tom had become, "too brief for you?"

"I thought I just had to lie around and get fucked."

"There has been a slight change in plans. Brenda has come up with a most ingenious scheme to allow you to participate more fully in our lesbian orgy. Show him, dearest."

"Look." She handed him a strapon, without the dildo in place. A hole had been cut through the fabric where the dildo should have gone. "Put it on. Now pull your prick though the hole -- through the metal ring. Yes, that will work. We'll slap a nice blue rubber on him."

"It does not look convincing because you are not sufficiently erect. In order for this subterfuge to succeed, you must be able to imitate a dildo.

"That's rich. A real cock imitating an imitation one."

"Yes," the director was in his glory. "You will be a man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man. Is it not glorious? Really, it is in moments like this that I realize fully that I am an artist."

"It was Brenda's idea," Karina pointed out.

"Ah, yes," that gave him a moment's pause. "But she is my pupil, is she not? My protégée? Come dear, give me a kiss. I will show you my gratitude as we eat lunch."

"It's all right," Brenda said. "I'm fine."

"Oh no! It is not often," the director gushed, "that I feel so inspired by one of the cast. We become jaded, do we not?"

"A pity," Karina sneered.

"Yes," the director sighed, "a pity. So many beautiful bodies. So many orifices."

"Of course," Karina went on, "you feel that they are all available to you?"

"Of course. They come here to be fucked, do they not?."

"You will do it in public, as do all the others?"

"Of course." The director seemed uneasy now.

"Recorded?"

"Of course."

"Because," Karina continued, "that is what we have bargained for."

"Of course."

"All right." Brenda was stripping her clothes off, slowly, turning it into an impromptu striptease. "I'm game." She walked over to the director, knelt down, and unzipped his pants. "Andrei, darling, are you getting cold feet?"

"It is not his feet that are shrivelling," one of the guards laughed. It was the first one, the one that had been so difficult to arouse.

"Fuck you, Sergei."

"No," Brenda was on his lap now, breathing into his face now, her voice deep and sultry. "I'm the one you want to fuck, remember?"

Tom had noticed a little piercing in her nose, another on her lip. Now that she was naked, he realized that she was wearing piercings almost everywhere -- her nipples, her clit, one even, he thought, gleaming improbably near her anus.

"How do you get through airports?" he blurted out.

"What do you think? I take them off. What does that have to do with anything? I'm trying to get Andrei here interested, and you're worried about a fucking metal detector?"

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Look at that," Karina broke in. "It's going to work." He still had the strapon on, and he was like a dowsing rod, straining to point out Brenda.

"Later," she said. "Save it for later. Now, Andrei, Tom here knows how to make a girl feel appreciated." She had turned around now, and was starting to writhe as if she were giving him a lap dance. She took his hands and rubbed them over her breasts and belly. The way she was sitting on his lap, his groin was hidden. She was grinding her hips into to it. At last, she reached at hand down, rose up and back down, giving a little grunt of satisfaction. "Oh, that's better, isn't it? Yes. Much better." She began to ride him ever harder, rising up just enough to show how he was penetrating her. "What do you think, Brian. Are you jealous?"

"Absolutely. I've always wanted to fuck Andrei."

"Wonderful! Wonderful!" The director was convulsing with glee. "Oh, these are the moments that make my work worthwhile. Come, dearest, give me your asshole."

"My asshole?"

"Of course. Yes, that's a good girl." She shifted, spreading her knees to show how her cunt was gaping and vacant, rising up enough to reveal the director's flesh sliding with her. Not for long though, two or three thrusts, and he gave pushed her away. "Ah, yes!" Andrei sighed, "I feel young again!"

"You will be napping all afternoon," Karina growled.

"No, no, not at all. Are we ready to begin? Tom, you must apply a rubber to yourself. Yes, that is good. Really, it looks rather convincing as a dildo, does it not? Now, let us apply the breasts and the wig. Wonderful. Now, in this scene, Karina is the proprietor of a sex toy shop. Brenda will come in to shop for a dildo. They will both try on various ones, and in the process they will excite each to the extent that they will try them out on each other.

"At that point, Tom will enter the scene, seemingly arrayed as they are, and he will proceed to fuck both of them rather extensively. It is only when they turn the tables and realize that you are lacking an orifice that things get ugly. I will leave it to them to decide what torments they are going to inflict upon you."

"Double penetration," Brenda said.

"How can you do double penetration," Tom asked. "I only have one asshole."

"And we are both going to be in it. Right, Kari?"

"Perhaps. I personally do not think it is possible, but we will attempt it."

"Well, then," the director said, "let's get to it. What's the matter?"

The last question was directed to one of the crew members.

"I haven't heard the paint ballers for a while now."

"Is that not a good thing?"

"Maybe."

"Come, let us begin."

They had set up an outside stall as the dildo shop. Karina was wearing a little sundress. Brenda came in wearing one also. She started to pick out strapons. "Can I try this one on?"

"Of course."

She slipped it on under the dress.

"Take your dress off," Karina suggested. "You can't really tell what it's like with the dress on."

"Cut! Cut!" The director was fuming. "Ladies, you are not sufficiently imagining your situation. Brenda, you will not simply take off your dress, not all at once, so simply. You will slip on the strapon underneath the dress, attempting modesty, and lift the skirt of the dress furtively before the mirror. And you, Karina, will with similar discretion make furtive attempts to view Brenda's lovely little ass."

"When do I come in?" Tom was ready now. He was getting impatient.

"You must wait until they are actually fucking. Karina will be fucking Brenda with her strapon, and you will enter and penetrate the other orifice."

"Sounds like a plan."

"It sounds," Brenda grumbled, "like it is going to hurt."

"My dear, you were the one so eager to be fucked."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Perhaps," the director was smug, "our session has been enough to satisfy this craving? We can return to the original script?"

"Andrei," Karina broke in, "Brenda has worked hard to come up with this conception. Don't belittle her."

"Very well, let us begin again. Action!"

Brenda came into the stall. As she reached for the first dildo, there was a popping noise, and her face was covered with bright orange paint. Another pop, and red paint was all over the director. There were roars of laughter from behind some hay bales left over from the fright ride.

"Assholes!" One of the guards, the less obese one, had drawn his gun. There was the whine of a silencer as he shot in the direction of the hay.

"Idiot!" Tom came charging out of the shadows, "what the fuck are you doing!"

The guard fired another shot in the general direction of laughter that had turned to shrieks of terror. Tom tackled him, knocking him to the ground. "Idiot!" They wrestled for a moment or two, struggling, and Tom wound up on top, staring down at the guard. But the guard had the gun pressed against Tom's temple.

"Idiot!" Tom slammed his forehead into the guard's nose. He heard the whistle of a bullet as it whizzed past his head. It was a good thing, he thought, that there was a silencer. He'd be deafened otherwise. "Idiot!" The guards nose was bloody, shattered. What had he read once, that a second blow would push those shards of bone into the brain? "Idiot!" He slammed his head down, once again. The guard stopped moving. His eyes were still open, staring vacantly into Tom's.

"My friend, you are either the bravest man I have ever known, or the most foolhardy." Karina had taken the guard's gun. She was pointing it now at the remaining one. "Sasha, please do not do anything foolish." The way she held the weapon made it obvious that she was quite familiar with it. A spy, Tom thought to himself, giddily, she's a spy! Or had been one.

The bigger guard grabbed his comrade by the heels and started to pull him away to their car, dragging him across the muddy square. The rest of the crew was wandering aimlessly, starting listlessly to pack up. No one wanted to be near Tom or Karina. She had found her raincoat, and she stuck to the pistol into one of the pockets.

"A pity," Karina sighed. "Sergei was a good friend."

"Was?"Tom echoed. "Shouldn't we call an ambulance?"

"It does not matter. He will not live to see the dawn, in any case."

"What?"

"My friend, there are things you do not understand. Come, we must go now."

"What about the film?"

"There will be no more film making." The way she said it, it sounded like it meant forever, not just today.

What about my money? He did not dare to ask that aloud. He didn't dare to say anything as they drove back home. It was over, he thought, it was over. He had reached bottom at last. He was going to rise back to the surface.

But he was wrong.

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers