The Descent to Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Jackie's journey to fulfillment.
2k words
12.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work was its usual boring self. Jackie liked her job, found it fulfilled so many of her needs, allowed her to help people, be a friend, make another's day but somehow it never satisfied her completely. She wanted to serve, be totally used, not just intellectually and emotionally but physically to the point of exhaustion. Only then would she be able to reach the place inside herself that existed tantalizingly just out of reach behind the gossamer veil of this vanilla existence.

At last her day was done, the last phone call finished, allowing escape from the mundane conversation of her fellow workers and immediately she felt heat and slickness engulf her swelling labia lips. The walk to her car took just a minute but by the time she finally buckled up the seat belt and started the engine she could scent her own excitement permeating the car's interior. Easing onto the road she placed her cell phone on the seat next to her and turned on speaker mode. The number was on speed dial and she desperately wanted to press connect but knew she needed first to reach the comparative privacy and safety of the freeway. She had worn a flared skirt that day and happily noticed the way it was riding up her thighs towards her pantie less cunt. Reaching down she pulled the hem up to the top of her thighs and parted them with a moan. Her fingers twitched as the heat from her now exposed vagina scorched the tips.

"Hello Jackie."

The voice, His voice took the breathe from her lungs. Jackie pressed her knees together involuntarily as her womb dropped to her cervix.

"Hello Sir."

She swallowed hard. He didn't like being called Sir but somehow at that moment it was all she could utter.

"You don't have to call Me Sir. I don't expect such foolishness. I am quite human as My every action indicates."

He laughed at the very notion of being special and Jackie felt the urge to wrap her arms around His ankles and convince Him otherwise.

"Did you have a good evening at work?"

"Jackie?"

Jackie was fighting for a thought. Her heart pounded like thunder in her chest and her throat was dry as the Sahara.

"Yes it was good thank you. Quiet and a little boring though."

"I am sure you did everything you could magnificently. I am so proud of you jackie. You truly are of great service to all."

"Thank you. I cant tell you how much I appreciate that."

"Well you deserve a good deal of praise. I am only sorry everyone is so blind to your amazing abilities."

Jackie's breathing eased a little. Her heart had found the fast regular rhythm His voice always bought and she tried vainly to pay some attention to the road ahead.

"You're on your own tonight? Where is vanessa?"

"She took a day off so she could go to the dentist."

Normally Jackie would car pool with vanessa and He had accepted that necessary arrangement quite happily.

"She wants to meet you."

"Does she indeed! How do you feel about that Jackie?"

"She says she just wants to watch."

"Is she very voyeuristic?"

"Yes and a bit of a whore. I don't mind her watching but I don't know if I want her touching me."

"You think she might want to?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Does the thought of her watching you being bound turn you on jackie?"

Jackie's knees pressed together extra hard and her belly totally flipped at His use of the word bound. She felt her wrists and ankles ache for the silk rope He used and without thinking opened her mouth for a ball gag.

"Yes."

"You want to be used while she watches?"

"Yes."

Jackie reached down and began circling her finger just above her clitoris. The journey was still twenty minutes long and she didn't want to climax till she reached the bumpy track leading to her grandmother's house.

"Are you masturbating?"

"Yes."

"Do you ever masturbate when vanessa is in the car?"

"No, I haven't yet."

"So you have thought about it."

"Yes but I don't know how she would react. Probably wouldn't look up from the stupid game she plays on her phone."

"Then it really doesn't matter if you do. You know you want too. Finger yourself while she might be watching. You are such an exhibitionist you will probably cream for the whole journey!"

He was right of course. Just talking about it now had caused her finger to start flicking the tiny hard nub partly hidden under its hood. She opened her thighs wider and just for a second slid a finger deep inside.

"You sighed."

"Yes."

"How's the traffic."

"I want you to whip me!"

She couldn't hold back any longer.

"I want to suck your cock."

Suddenly every image she had imagined since they had met was pouring from her mouth uncontrollably.

"I want to be bound and helpless and at your mercy."

Jackie moved her finger a little to slow the climax that was building too fast.

"I want your cock in my ass."

"You want a lot of things don't you jackie."

"Yes."

"Sir."

She couldn't help herself.

Jackie had fallen under His spell just a week earlier. They had spoken on the phone often but when she finally came face to face she was lost. His voice controlled her, His eyes controlled her, the very scent of His being made her unable to do anything but say yes. It had been a simple enough meeting, a fitting for a leather bodice she had always wanted but once His hands began to wrap her form in the silk rope He used for designing and sizing she was bound in every way figuratively and in reality.

"A little tighter please."

The rope cinched into her flesh and she had to stop the submissive purr escaping her lips.

"Are you sure this is comfortable? Its so hard to judge over your clothes."

Without hesitation she had stripped to the waist. Happily, thankfully exposing her breasts and pierced nipples for His admiration.

"That certainly makes things easier."

She shuddered as he began to wrap again. This time the fingers that adjusted the tension burned directly into her skin and she felt a steady drip of fluid coating her thighs.

"I see you have bars as nipple piercings. So much more practical than rings."

Touch them, fondle them was all she could think.

"I see you had one torn out at some time."

His finger tip brushed the slight scar on her areola and she had to struggle to stand. She could smell His scent filling her being and the desire to drop to her knees and gorge on His cock was almost overwhelming. She had felt the semi erection as He had pressed against her buttocks doing adjustments and wanted to see if it was all it promised.

"I hope you don't mind Me being so seemingly intimate. Its really important to make sure the fit is perfect."

Jackie imagined the head nestled against her pursed anus before the shaft pushed deep inside.

"No its quite alright. You are being very proper."

Fuck me hard please she prayed.

"Glad to see your nipples are enjoying this."

He laughed as He stared at her very hard tips and jokingly gave them a little squeeze. Jackie felt the casual pinch travel up and down her being before settling happily deep in her womb.

"You seem to be a natural for the rope. Have you ever considered being a shibari model?"

"I am not the smallest creature on the planet."

Why did that sound like a plea for forgiveness?

"Nothing wrong with having curves as long as they are supple ones."

Again He laughed and this time weighed a breast in each hand like a pair of ripe melons.

"Perfect for eating I would say!"

Please, yes, please. Jackie wanted to be fucked right this moment. Fucked, penetrated, whipped and bound. Please yes!

"Well that's all the fitting I need. I will order up the materials I need and it should be ready in two or three weeks."

"Thank you Sir!"

She hadn't meant to say it, ever. It just came out and she blushed crimson from pubic bone to forehead.

Driving home she had masturbated. From leaving the driveway of His workshop to the very start of her own homes entrance her finger had strummed rhythmically. She came early on but that never stopped the yearning. She came again but nothing could quench the fire engulfing her cervix.

The evening call had become a necessity. Something that made her days bearable and her nights sweaty with moistening dreams. Only once He hadn't answered and she was inconsolable. Only a later text to say He was sleeping made her fears abate. He controlled her totally from the moment He had first touched her, she was totally taken and owned and yet never was a word exchanged to confirm or even indicate her total enslavement. This was a new kind of domination to her, one that came from a natural order rather than an imposed structure. No punishment for error, no need of title or homage just the complete feeling of belonging and utter all consuming passion.

The road was dark but she still knew that the truck drivers overtaking her would easily spot her parted thighs and busy fingers, she didn't care He was with her, His mind and words controlled her and protected her.

"I have a day off coming soon."

She waited impatiently to hear His reaction. Perhaps He would be eager to see her, even instruct her to visit Him without fail.

"That will be nice for you."

She swallowed hard. That wasn't the reaction she wanted at all.

"I might be in your vicinity visiting family."

"Always good to visit relatives. Family is very important. Keeps you grounded. Can't know where you are going if you don't feel your roots."

Please, please ask me. Tell me, order me, instruct me. Demand!

"They will be pleased to see you. You always brighten a day."

Yes, yes, that was said with meaning. Can I brighten your day? Can I fall at your feet and soak my being in your presence?

"Maybe if I am not too snowed under with work you could pop by. Haven't got too far with your bodice but another fitting never goes awry."

Her womb descended violently hitting the top of her cervix like a hammer and she gushed. Jackie's face turned scarlet as the hot stream of ejaculate and urine flooded from between her thighs to soak the Hello Kitty seat cover.

"Yes."

It took every ounce of strength in her body to utter just the one word.

"You think that might be a possibility?"

She wanted to say so much. Needed to tell Him that just the thought of a few moments in His presence was a treasure beyond explanation. She couldn't.

"Yes."

"Well just let Me know if you will be around and I will try to find a slot in My schedule."

All of jackie's slots were open. Her labia was swollen and gaping, her anus was pursing hopefully and her mouth was drooling like a patient in an asylum.

"Are you home? I can't hear the engine running?"

Jackie hesitated momentarily then answered.

"I had to stop!"

"Something wrong?"

For a moment she grinned impudently then thinking better answered truthfully.

"I needed to finish myself off."

"And did you?"

"Not yet. Can't seem to get there."

"You know why don't you jackie. Do you want My permission?"

She blushed so hard she thought she would faint from the heat.

"Please Sir. Please may I cum?"

He smiled and felt a sudden desire to hit something very hard. Control was always rewarding and when it came into His hands so easily He felt doubly blessed.

"Yes jackie. CUM!"

The force of her exclamation drove Him to move the phone a distance from His ear.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
I just don't know

What to think, and i can't rate it for some reason as there are no stars?? I'm thinking a 4 as i found it easy to read, the sentence structure and wording was very good, but I'm so confused over the actual story line. I'm left baffled but wanting to find out more, which i guess is what ever writer wants to hear.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Torment Ch. 01 Be Careful what you wish for...in BDSM
A Thorough Research Study Ch. 01 She consents to a study on human sexual response.in BDSM
My Name is Slut How Slut Got Her Name.in BDSM
Strange and Kinky Things April decides that her marriage needs a sex coach.in Group Sex
The Renovation of Maria A middle-aged woman gets to live her fantasies.in BDSM
More Stories