The Descent to Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Between the Forked Trunk of an Elm Tree.
2.2k words
9.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie found herself on her hands and knees with all four fingers of his left hand deep in her vagina. The index finger of His right hand was rhythmically thrusting in and out of her ass.

Two hours earlier she was still undecided. The confrontation they had had was stupid and she knew she was at fault. Why she had become so upset when He had to finish their last phone conversation abruptly she still couldn't fathom. The feelings that had welled up through her body to invest her mind were inappropriate and not recognizably submissive at all, at least in her as yet incomplete enlightenment. She had no right to feel jealous, no reason to consider herself threatened, but even with the continual reinforcement He fostered of her true position and standing human emotions could tear at her psyche with overwhelmingly destructive force. Certainly her being in the midst of menstruation hadn't helped, her nerves were jangling under the bombardment from the flow of hormones and she knew that given an excuse she could flair into violent and extreme reactions. The scariest thing had been His reaction, total calm and understanding. That in itself was a frustration beyond measure. To be directed like a marionette by her own seemingly uncontrollable passions and have Him be as unaffected as a Buddha was desolating.

The text she received was neither forgiving nor conciliatory. Simply put it stated her new bodice was ready for fitting and she should call at her convenience. No reference to her foolishness, no mention of punishment, no suggestion of fault. She was perplexed and disorientated. Always He managed to get her on the back foot and it was perhaps that more than anything that wrapped her comfortingly tighter and tighter in the skein of His ropes.

The smile that greeted her on arrival calmed her nerves. No hint of anger or displeasure in any way, it as if the incident had been erased from existence.

"First things first, we need to fit the bodice."

Without a thought jackie reached behind her neck and allowed her halter top to fall to her waist. As always He was totally unmoved at her nakedness.

"You seem to have caught some sun on your arms."

His eyes passed over her flesh with an ease that was disconcerting. Most men in this situation would be compelled by natural instinct to focus on her large pierced orbs but He always seemed totally immune to any seduction by flesh.

"Slip this on and let us see what we can do."

The red patent bodice cupped her breasts perfectly in its web.

"I seem to have been a little under generous with the back strap."

His fingers fought to adjust the strap without success. His hands felt like fiery torches as they passed over her back and she knew she was getting extraordinarily wet.

"I am going to have to redo that entirely. Won't take but a few moments. Lets get the nipple chains cut to length first though."

The chains that stretched across her breasts to the rings designed to enclose her nipples felt momentarily cold till tension made them press hard into her flesh. They instantly turned to burning strands of pleasure.

"The rings seem to accept your nipple studs quite nicely."

Her knees weakened as His fingers adjusted the positioning of her pierced hard nubs. Quick snips of His cutters removed any excess chain links and just momentarily she wished they were biting into her wanton flesh instead. She was now dripping onto her pant crotch quite freely.

"Ease yourself out and I will replace the back strap and tighten all the rivets."

Jackie sat and watched as He immediately went into craftsman mode. His hands reached for tools with knowing eyes always coming up with exactly the one needed like a surgeon with instruments placed for his access. In what seemed like a moment the task was complete and He turned back to face her. She sighed, the sight of His hard buttocks flexing and relaxing as He worked had been a very pleasant interlude.

"This should be much better."

The bodice fitted perfectly and she felt happily enclosed.

"Keep it on while you manicure My feet. Let's see how it works in action."

Retrieving her manicure box jackie placed a towel on the floor in front of His chair.

"Sit down and relax while I get some water please."

Returning with the full foot bath and another towel jackie squatted happily in front of His reclining form. She was in service mode, comfortable, at peace and looking forward to the contact with His naked skin she was to be allowed. She was very proud of her skills and focused her mind on the task fully. His feet were a work in progress to her, something she alone did for Him and a task she found rewarding beyond imagination. That He trusted her was a great joy, that He praised her for the effort exhilarating, that she pleased Him everything.

The pedicure should have taken twenty minutes she managed to make it last for thirty. Finally as she dried between the toes of His left foot she sadly came to the realization that her few moments of intimate contact were over. Jackie carefully emptied the foot bath into the bathroom sink, rinsed the vestiges of matter from the interior and place it upside down to drain. The towels she placed in the laundry basket knowing He would not use them again before they were washed. She stooped. Retrieved her box of goodies from the floor beside His feet and having removed her new bodice and put back on her halter top made to sit back down in the easy chair.

"You can sit here if you want."

He had barely finished gesturing to the floor at His side before she slid gratefully into the spot.

"Do you need a cushion?"

Jackie shook her head without ever looking Him in the eye. She rested her check against the inside of His thigh and placed her hands gently around the bare ankle.

"My feet feel such much better after your service. You are very good at what you do."

She felt herself blush from the praise in her words. Jackie took great pride in her abilities but had after years of indifference to her skills found His congratulatory words overwhelming.

"I did my best Sir."

The Sir slipped out of her mouth without thought and for once He seemed to accept it willingly. His hand slipped down the front of her top and squeezed her nipple with perfect firmness. She gasped and felt her clitoris harden instantly.

'Do you feel comfortable?"

He asked the most difficult questions. Comfort was not something that came to her mind at all. She felt rooted to the spot, captivated, caged, totally submissive to His will and words, but comfortable? She struggled, knew he was waiting for an answer of some kind.

"I feel very content thank you."

"Well said. Yes you seem comfortable."

The thumb and fingertip squeezed her nipple again but harder. This time her stomach somersaulted completely.

"For all that you seem a little tense."

His hands moved to her neck and began massaging her shoulders and without thinking she scooted around so her back was pressing hard against His inner thighs.

"Does this help a little?"

Her chin was on her chest and His words seemed to come from a hundred feet above her. Somehow she managed to gather sufficient concentration to answer simply.

"Yes."

His thumbs remained massaging the back of her neck but His fingers slipped around her neck almost enclosing it completely. The grip was very loose but still she felt a stirring that was new and very pleasing.

"You should wear something around your neck you know. Something tight enough to make your head stand tall and proud."

As the words left His lips the hands grip tightened, His fingertips pressing into her flesh. He gently pushed her forward onto all fours and spread her feet wide. He pushed her pants down far enough to expose her ass and vagina completely. The finger slowly slid into her ass made her shiver, the crop gently tapping on her inner thighs made her gush. She arched her back and pushed back happy to feel the digit slide to the knuckle.

"Better fetch your friend out of the car she will be getting bored."

The next half hour passed like a dream.

He looked out of the window into the grove of trees between the two dusty paths. Jackie was standing in front of the fork of the large Elm tree, her hands suspended above her head, each wrist tied securely enough to keep her on the balls of her spread feet. The blonde head between her thighs bobbed happily. Something about the scene made Him feel incredibly serene and peacefully. Reaching absentmindedly to one side He grasped the Indian riding crop firmly in His right hand. He fought for a moment to try and remember the girl's name. He knew jackie had told Him and momentarily felt embarrassed that He couldn't recall.

"No matter, she eats like a starving hog."

He smiled and made His way through the house to the front door. Standing on the verandah gave Him a new and closer angle of sight. Jackie was close to orgasm, her teeth were biting hard on to the gag as she tried vainly to stop the rushing express exiting the tunnel. Blondie was in her element. Jackie had found her in the columns of the local newspaper, a masochistic lesbian looking for play. She had been more than happy with the scenario explained to her and had stripped for action almost before instruction, The restraints holding her hands firmly behind her back were unnecessary, once set to the task in hand she was totally compliant. The ground beneath her was rough and unyielding but not a murmur escaped her mouth before it was pushed tongue protruding into jackie's wet and swollen vaginal opening.

Both girls were far to occupied to hear His approach. Jackie was fighting with every ounce of her will to stave off the inevitable, her ample thighs gripping blondie's ears for all they were worth. The only sign of any alteration of circumstance was the raising and spread of blondie's ass cheeks as the tip of His crop nestled against her anus. He reversed the crop in His hand and having passed the bulbous head across the dripping labia lips presented thrust it two inches deep into the girls ass bud. Her reaction was to eat faster whilst thrusting back with a hunger He found quite charming.

Reaching forward with His left hand He twisted the bar stud in jackie's right nipple a half turn clockwise and smiled as she winced with utter pleasure and joy.

"You know My touch."

As ever His voice caused her cervix to contract and expand wildly.

"Are you wanting to ask Me something?"

Jackie's lips rolled back to show a bright line of teeth gripping the ball gag.

"Geeg."

He knew exactly what she wanted.

"You really don't enunciate very well My dear. I wish I could understand what your saying."

"Geeg Gur!"

There was an air of desperation in her voice. She knew she couldn't hold much longer but to orgasm without permission was a terrible sin.

"Let Me see if I can work out whats on your mind."

His voice was casual, almost uninterested and to be honest His attention was much more taken with blondie's frenzied dance as she self-impaled her ass faster and deeper on the crop head.

"Oh you want to CUM!"

Jackie screamed silently. Meant as permission or not just His pronouncement of the word was enough. Her stomach ripped with release as the orgasms followed one after another. Poor blondie was slurping as fast as she could but still the volume of ejaculate was overwhelming and escaping her lips ran down her chin to drip and pool in the dirt below.

Having released His grip on the crop completely He stepped back and watched the mayhem ensue. Blondies ass was in spasm, the crop drawn in and out almost magically by the rippling inner muscular contractions. Her labia was open and soaked, the clitoris swollen and exposed completely from its hooded shroud. Orgasm brings orgasm as sure as thunder produces lightning and blondie's body convulsed violently. H noted contentedly she made no attempt to remove her animated mouth even as jackie squirted hard down her throat.

Stepping forward He connected the chain on blondie's collar with the ring on the tree forks inner side. The padlock snapped shut with ease and He thought momentarily about throwing the key far into the field adjoining His property. Something about watching these two submissives firmly anchored in place with no means of escape was terribly appealing but in consideration of His neighbors sensitivities He decided to instead replace the key in His trouser pocket.

"I will see you two in due course."

He turned smartly on His heels and walked slowly back to the house. A light spattering of rain started to descend and stopping momentarily He looked up to feel the refreshing moisture massage His face.

Sinking back into His chair at the window He watched as the shower became a downpour and begin to soak His two wood nymphs utterly.

"Nothing like a good cold shower to keep a submissives attention and focus."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Strange and Kinky Things April decides that her marriage needs a sex coach.in Group Sex
Captured Eighteen-year-old girl kidnapped and taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Darkness Within Ch. 01 She gives in to her dark fantasy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dirty Thoughts Ch. 01 Fuckslave1.in BDSM
More Stories