The Desert

Story Info
A dark night. A virgin from the harem, fit for the king.
2.1k words
3.77
8.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abizvu13
abizvu13
16 Followers

The night begins to fall upon the warm desert plain... And in the distance, he sees the faint glow of the bonfire. He moves onwards, his camel rocking gently along the dunes, as his eyes stay transfixed on the oasis.

As he reaches it, a convoy approaches. He dismounts, his tall frame and broad shoulders casting a darkness behind him. Dressed from head to toe in the traditional white desert garb, he speaks to the one who approaches him, the latter bowing in obeisance to the tall mysterious man...

He is led into the tent, the sound of music trailing off behind him as he enters. The large tent, held within it a plethora of smaller, coloured tents...

The man's shrouded face showing only those dark, piercing eyes. He peers into each one, looking disappointed seeing what's inside... His escort fidgets, desperate to win the man's approval.

He is lead to the inner most sanctum of this marquee, and shown to a yellow one, adorned with some of the most beautiful tapestry he had ever seen. It was different from all the rest. The man peers into it, the light smoke of incense clouding the entrance... Her name is Dhiab Alssahra, as he is told, she is jewel of man's deepest darkest desire... He concurred...

You lay there, sprawled out on the plush cushions, firelight dancing off your caramel skin. You shift your gaze now upon him, with eyes defiant, yet with a hint of something truly wicked and exciting. Utterly stunning, unlike anything ever seen. He undoes his shroud, and his consort, now arches in his presence, for he is the King himself, who had paid them the privilege of his visit.

He snaps his fingers and asks for his entourage. He whispers into his chaperon's ear and comes closer to you.

You stare into his face, that half smile that allures you, and that rugged unshaven jaw that tantalizes you of the things to follow...

He examines your form, gauging every every curve and cambers of your body, as you seductively move your thighs against each other. Your upper body draped in a yellow silk veil with little metal discs hanging off the creases, and a yellow silk hip scarf wrapped around your loins...

I reach forward now and cupping your delicate chin, make you point your lips towards me... I bend lower and lower, inching closer and closer, my lips nearing yours... Your arousing scent stirring my manhood. And as I graze to touch, my chaperone coughs and gestures apologetically...

I am disappointed, but I smile at you and leave your tent... for a moment.

You see me now, a large scale behind me, I sit down on one arm and snap my fingers. Four servants bring out a chest of gold from the entourage and raise it onto the other arm. The scale creaks, but is still stationary... I smile boastfully and snap my fingers again as another chest is brought in. It too fails to raise me above the floor. And much to the four servant's dismay, I snap my fingers again and they bring in another. It makes the scale even enough and I get off, causing the other to slam into the ground with a thunderous thud, spilling the gold outward... The light shimmers off the gold and I see it in your eyes and then I have you know at that moment, That you are mine.

You come outside, your bountiful curves proudly displayed in the bright moonlight, I approach you, and drape over you my shroud and attire.

You see my bare arms, well developed, and strong, and trace the outline of thick chest from under my plain cotton vest... I lead you to my camel, and pick you up and rest you upon the saddle, before getting on it behind you myself. It rises at my sharp whistle and we set off toward the city, with the cool desert breeze blowing beside us, you secured firmly between my arms...

You arrive at the palace and are lead into the royal bathing chambers... A fleet of royal attendants, nude from head to toe, await you inside with rare and exotic essences and oils, their bodies bared to your gaze... They disrobe you, as they stare enviously at your perfect form...

They guide you into the warm fragranced water and wait on you hand and foot, soothing and exfoliating every part of you, their breasts gleaming with the sheen of the hot steam of the bath.

They delicately massage every part of you, and knead you, preparing you for me...

A handmaiden now beckons to you, and with a thin shiny blade, addresses your womanhood, pulling along it, and baring it in bald nakedness... She smiles and bows, as another takes her place...

With a small felt tip pen, she begins etching upon your newly hairless parting...

You lie back, feeling the light stokes and embellishments stirring you within... You rise now, out of the water and make your way to the large silver mirror. You see now what is etched onto your loins: دب of "The Bear"

You run your palm over it, the King's taken name upon you, laying claim on what is his.

Your maids clothe you, and lavish the finest adornments imaginable. Into the Royal chamber you are led...

A large mattress twenty feet long and ten feet wide upon the carpet, as your handmaidens set you upon it... They smile back at you, as they walk out, giggling to themselves..

You wait now, sprawled out, for your King...

The doors behind you open, and your King, "The Bear" of Arabia enters...

He looks at you, admiring the sheer beauty that is you, taking in every minute detail of your flawless form...

Taking off his courtly robes, he moves toward you in his silken vest and pantaloons...

Bending low, he holds your chin between his fingers and leans in for that kiss that he was so painfully denied. The kiss that I was painfully denied...

Our lips touch for the first time, running lighting through my body...

"I have dreamt of this moment since the moment I laid eyes upon you my Dhiaba..."

I raise you up now, standing toe to toe with you, my one grasping your waist and the other cradling your back in a firm embrace...

I kiss you again, soft and passionate, my lips suckling gently on yours, our tongues reach towards each other's; dancing and swirling to their own wild rhythm...

You feel the pulse of my heart, beating hard and grasp my hand, and place it upon your bosom so I can feel yours.

I pull on the string holding up the top, and let it fall to the ground, revealing your heavenly breasts to me...

I suckle on them, and squeeze them gently, slowly and gracefully sucking on your hardened nipples, drawing them outwards even further...

My hard member now quivering and stabbing outward into your abdomen, I lift you up and lay you down on the cushion, and pull off your hip scarf...

You cover your parting with your palm and smile surreptitiously. I grin, knowing why. You remove your palm, and show me the tattoo of my claim.

You are mine, as my moniker upon your most intimate part acknowledges. I run my hand over it, taking my time to feel it's meaning...

"I have never quite seen anything so mesmerizing as you my Dhiaba... And as there is breath in my body, I lay my claim upon you as mine, as I am yours... now and till the end of time... And you as my queen by my side, we shall rule this world, together."

My hand moves away from your womanhood and I grasp your wrists in either hand, holding you in place.

A fine price I paid for my queen, my own weight in gold, something not even close to what you are really worth... My lips trail kisses upon every inch of you, every inch of you that is mine... Your eyelids, your cheeks, your chin, your nape, Your breasts, arms... I suckle and lick in long strokes, your soft belly, running an arc toward your shapely hips, kissing them forcefully...

I bury my face in between your silken legs nowm and take in the aroma of your sweet essence...

I can feel your other lips upon mine, and I reach out to it with my tongue. But only just... I lay it flat upon those folds and hold it there...

Your moaning suggesting that you want it to be moved... I deny you, for a while, and begin by making long thin strokes along it's length, stopping before your sensitive pearl...

I can feel the moisture permeating from within you, running down from your lower lips... They taste intoxicating... And just as my tongue explores you in the most intimate form, my hands knead and caress your breasts, firmly squeezing them and pulling on your longing nubs...

I pull away, and take off my vest and pantaloons, my thick long member in front of you standing hard and proud...

You cradle him in your hands, weighing him and licking it. You suckle on the pink flesh of his tip, making me groan with gratification, as you stroke him gently ... You try and take him all in your mouth, trying to fit most of him... You suckle and pull and tug, as I groan and rejoice in anticipation...

I pull him out and rest him upon your face, making you realize the gravity of what is to happen. You do, as you knew it.

I push my fingertips into you, and with my thumb, push on your pearl like nub and move my fingers in and out of you... You moan and thrash, taking my name and releasing your love juices upon my probing fingers... My thumb vigorously rubbing your pearl as I suckle your breasts, flicking your nipples as I do...

I pull my fingers out and lick them clean, tasting the pure and intoxicating flavor of you on them. I take my throbbing member now, and trace it over your parting, on the tattoo, and rewrite my moniker again... Of "The Bear" I look you deep in the eyes, "I want my seed in you, and by the moon I swear it, you will have it, in multitudes... You are mine to fill up as I see fit..."

You nod now, as I prod the entrance to your minge with my engorged manhood. You guide his head in as I reach in to kiss you in the fiery heat of our passion...

I push it in, your strained gasps silenced in the void of my mouth...

I pull it out a bit, the sinewy ripples of my cock enticing the pleasure centers inside your most pleasing sanctity...

Again and again... Faster and faster... The long, thick shaft pumping in and out of you as I groan with pleasure... your soft lips squeezing it and working to suck my cum out of me...

I push it in all the way, taking you aback as you part your legs wider to take it all in... Inside you, I feel it squishing all about, like a wet wall about to burst, awaiting my hot jizz to be released, and fill you up for you to hold...

You yearn to be claimed, to be marked by my cum... You rock against my body, the hard muscles beckoning you to touch and claw and pull...

I take you faster and harder, my hard body flexing as you desire that one true essence of my manhood to be inside you, to feel it, taste it, and have it lathered all over you...

I edge closer now, groaning, the yearning, aching to let it all go, and put it in my beloved, MY beloved.. All mine...

"Are you ready? You are mine to complete... To cover with my essence..."

"Take it!"

And as I scream these, you feel me shoot into you, stream after stream of my hot cum, filling you... I groan and writhe, the sweat from my brow dripping on you as I feel your heart slowing down...

I pull my member out of you gently, seeing some it ooze out, as I scoop it up and lather it over your breasts and face...

I cup your face in mine as I kiss you, and with my finger tip, draw my name in my essence over you... Claiming you in the name of your Sultan, again, and again and again...

Embracing what is mine in my arms, we stare into the starry desert sky, moonlight upon your heavenly visage, to claim the world as our own...

abizvu13
abizvu13
16 Followers