The Desert Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take very long before he felt himself explode inside her mouth. She did what she could to swallow all of it, but she just couldn't keep up with the flow. After all, Joe hadn't been with a woman for well over three years now and had a lot of juices to offer. Jackie accepted them happily, and even though it made her feel cheap and used, it was a new kind of feeling; one she liked and would want more of. She desperately licked the last offerings from his softening erection and when she was done she looked up at him with a big, pleased smile.

"You did good, love." Joe patted her on the head. She purred. "So, how does it feel now that you're being used because you want to, not because you have to?"

Her eyes glazed over and he could see that her mind had wandered off elsewhere. He lifted her up and put her gently down on the bed, on her stomach, with her head resting on the bundle of cloth they used for a pillow. He figured that while she was thinking, he might as well go another round. With a devilish grin on his face, he lifted her hips towards him, spread her butt cheeks and spat on her tight rosebud. As he smeared his saliva over her backdoor entrance, she came back in the moment and slowly began to realize what was about to happened.

He felt her tense up as she figured out what he was doing, but then relaxed again and, with a slight sigh, she surrendered to his will. Not because she was afraid of what he might do otherwise, but because she trusted him and because she was curious. Of all the depraved and disgusting things she had been made to do, and that had been done to her since she was kidnapped and sold into slavery, she had never been sodomized - not once. She hadn't thought of it before, but now it suddenly struck her as odd. As Joe started penetrating her most tight and reluctant orifice, she tried her best to relax and let him in. It wasn't very easy, but the feeling she got when he started filling her up was more than well worth the trouble.

When he was completely buried inside her she found herself nearly unable to breath. The intense stretching of her sphincter, the complete filling of her innards, left her gasping and panting. She almost came again, just from having him inside her. As he started to slowly pump in and out of her, oh so slowly, she thought, for just a minute, she was actually going to die. She begged him to stop and just be inside her. He obliged, and she started rocking herself on his hard member, at her own pace. It was heavenly and when she came, she came in a torrent of screams, moans and cries that would have shattered every window in the cabin, had there been any.

Joe continued what Jackie had started until he was ready to get his own explosion off, and once again, he took himself out of her and emptied himself in her mouth. The taste of her own ass on his cock was indeed revolting, but she couldn't help but like how it made her feel. She happily took him and cleaned him with his mouth, and swallowed as much as she possibly could.

When they were both finished and lay next to each other, catching their breath, Jackie buried her face in his neck and, after a while, slowly drifted off to sleep. Joe lay awake for a while, just feeling the softness of her skin under his fingers. She was truly heavenly and he was very glad he had found her. He didn't know what would be in their future, but his outlook on that wasn't quite as bleak as it had been. Life was going to be a lot more interesting with this woman around; that was for sure.

Now, however, it was time to sleep for a while.

*

Author's note: Any and all comments made in this story by its characters are the opinions of those characters and not to be taken seriously in any way shape or form.

Also. This is not my first rodeo, but it is, however, my first story published in English. Comments, feedback and stars will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!