The Desert Ch. 03

Story Info
Joe and Jackie make a journey.
7.3k words
4.36
8.3k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you start reading this, I would like to extend my gratitude to the person who helped me with editing and making this story readable. So let's all give a big hand to AVixenLiterally here on Literotica. Oh, and she's also an amazing writer, so be sure to check out her stuff!

*

Two days later they moved out in the relative cover of darkness. Jackie had made them a couple of backpacks from their old bed linen and a few old army jackets she'd found; they were now filled with water, canned food and as much firewood they could carry.

Jackie had finished her crossbow the night before and it hung from from her belt. She hadn't been able to make any bolts for it yet, but she figured she could do that while they were moving; if she only found some trees, or some kind of suitable metal. Other than that, all she had taken with her was the water purifier and her knife. She had wanted to bring the water collector as well, but Joe had convinced her that it was too heavy, too bulky and they wouldn't be staying in place long enough for it to be effective. She had reluctantly agreed, but not without a fair amount of sulking and a few ill placed remarks; which had earned her a good spanking in the end.

Joe had chosen not to bring anything with him, apart from his gun and all the ammunition he had, which wasn't very much. Other than that, there was really nothing in the cabin he couldn't live without, and he didn't feel like carrying a lot of extra weight for nothing. He had agreed to take Jackie's purifier; it didn't weigh all that much and she had enough to carry. She had refused his offer to pack her backpack lighter that his, stating that she wanted to be useful and not only something to warm his bed. To her credit, she hadn't whined or complained once since they started walking, about four days ago.

They found themselves on a large, four lane road. There were no signs to give them an idea where it might lead; nor vehicles, which might indicate proximity to nearby settlements. The road was a lot easier to walk on than the loose sand, so for that reason alone they decided to follow it and see where it might lead them.

It was Joe, surprisingly enough, who requested the first break of the day. The sun was on its way down over the dunes now but the air was still vibrating with the heat from the day. They had only been on the go for about two hours this day, but the heat made the walking a real pain. Joe was not really happy about having to be the first one to call it quits, but he really had to sit down for a while.

They found a small cluster of stones on the side of the road and sat down on them, letting their backpacks fall to the ground beside them, giving their tired back some welcome relief.

"You getting tired already, old man?" Jackie was just cracking wise with him, and panted heavily as she did.

"I have to rest up so I can give you the spanking you deserve, don't I?" Joe smiled wickedly and winked at her.

"Well..." She put on her thinking face. "I think I've been a good girl..." She batted her eyelashes at him. "Besides, my butt just stopped hurting from the last spanking I got."

Jackie sexily lowered her pants to just below her buttocks and bent forward slightly. While she stood there, bent over and legs slightly parted, she looked back at him and rubbed her ass with one hand. Joe could only look at her with his desire growing and not completely hidden by his pants. He was not going to use his strength to spank her right now, nor was he going to fuck her, although God knows he wanted to. He did have another idea though. One that would be almost as much fun for him - and a lot more humiliating for her.

"If you're going to have your ass on display like that out in the open you might as well take those pants off completely." The tone of his voice left no room for mistaking his statement as a request.

Jackie was slightly worried but obeyed. Soon she was standing in front of him naked from the waist down and blushing like a schoolgirl caught making out in the bathroom. Joe took in the wonderful picture that she was, looking her up and down with hungry eyes.

"Do you have another top than that one?"

Joe's question caught her slightly off guard and she wasn't sure why he asked. But she nodded her head slowly, suddenly glad she had remembered to pack what little clothes she had before they left. As she was still contemplating the meaning of his question, Joe grabbed the knife from her belt and quickly cut two large holes in her top, allowing both her breasts to jump out of their hiding place. She wasn't quite sure which was worse, not wearing any pants, or wearing a top that covered absolutely nothing.

"There.. Now you look perfect." There was no mockery or irony in Joe's voice. He meant what he said, and that made Jackie blush even more. "Let's go. We can't be sitting around here all night."

"But... But... I can't go like this!" Jackie was suddenly very selfconscious. "What if someone sees me?!"

Joe just smiled at her as he picked up his backpack and flung it on his back. "Don't worry love. I won't let anything happened to you, you know that, right?"

She did know that and she did trust him. But the thought of walking out in the open, almost completely naked, still scared her a bit. She knew all too well what kind of people were out there and what they would do if they got their hands on her. Truth be told, they probably would do the same whether she wore clothes or not, so in the end the only thing that stood in the way of her enjoying the light breeze on her exposed flesh was her own prudence; or what little of it there was left.

Joe helped her with her backpack and kissed her deeply before they got going again. He made sure to walk a couple of steps behind her, allowing him to see her beautiful, round ass wiggle with every step she took.

They walked for another couple of hours before it was time to set up camp for dinner. Joe had a somewhat evil thought as he told his companion to stop and walked up to her. He couldn't hide the grin on his face and when she saw it she couldn't help but get nervous. Nothing good had ever come from that grin. Nothing good for her that is.

"I know you're dying to get something in you right now, right?" The mocking and teasing tone in his voice was back, and as she nodded in agreement she saw his grin grow wider. "Very well then. Stand still here and spread your legs."

She did as he told her, and there was no denying the effect walking just short of naked in the desert had on her. She could feel her juices running slowly down her thighs and every time the breeze flowed through between her legs, she felt the cool on her wet mound. She loved the feeling and, now that she'd gotten a little accustomed to the whole thing, she was actually enjoying her very public display.

As she stood, legs spread and burning up with anticipation, she felt Joe coming up behind her. She braced herself for what she knew was coming next; when she felt the tip of his cock at her entrance, she gave a long, loud moan of pleasure. She wanted him to do her hard, to just grab her hips and have his way with her, out in the open for all the world to see. When his thrusts never became more than a slow, steady rocking motion, she started to throw herself back at him, desperate to get what she needed.

But just as the climax she so desperately wanted took her, he withdrew from her and forced her to her knees. Before she really knew what was happening, she was on her knees with his rock hard erection in her mouth, trying desperately to swallow all the seed he pumped into her. Once he had emptied himself, he withdrew from her completely and tucked himself away before helping her back to her feet. All she could think to do was to look at him, her big, lovely eyes pleading for some release.

Joe grinned as he kissed her on the cheek, kicked her legs apart just a little and produced a substantial length of rope from his backpack. He smiled at the confused look on her face as he began to run the rope between her wet thighs. She moaned, begging him to finish what he had started.

"Now, now, little girl..." His voice was so sweet and condescending she almost wanted to throw up. She knew it was but an act, something he did to give her what he knew she lusted for. "You will get what you need, and want, and then I will fuck you. But you will have to wait until we camp for the night. Understood?"

She nodded and hung her head in defeat, cheeks blushing and tears looming at the corners of her eyes. Why did she enjoy it so much when he was being mean to her? Or was he being mean to her? Didn't she really want him to do this? And if she did, wasn't he actually being nice to her -- giving her what she wanted?

She shook her head violently to try and clear it. Joe stopped dead in his tracks and looked up at her, weary and unsure if he should continue. He gave her a questioning look, silently asking her if she wanted him to go on. Much to her surprise, she smiled and him, leaned in and kissed him deeply and nodded.

When Joe finally finished with his rope work, Jackie took a few tentative steps. She was surprised, both at how good it felt and how comfortable the rope was against her naked skin. She looked to see what it was he had done to her and looked up at him with a big, hungry smile on her face.

What Joe had done was to have one thick strand of the rope run between her legs, buried between her labia, and tied it off around her waist. It was a rope thong, more or less, but with the one big difference - he had placed a big, fat knot right on her precious pearl. With every step she took, the knot would rub against her most sensitive spot, sending shivers of pleasure from her pussy, all the way through her body. She hated him, and she loved him for it.

He looked at his girl with pride on his face and, when she met his gaze, he could see the pleasure on hers. It wasn't going to be an easy walk for her the rest of the night, and they were going to have to go rather slow, but it would all be worth it when it was time to make camp. She was going to be a quivering mess of built up tension and unreleased desire, and he was going to make her beg before he would let her have her precious release. But before any more walking was done, they had to rest for a while and have something to eat.

After the meal, baked beans as usual, Joe started to erase the evidence of their camp fire while Jackie packed and checked their backpacks. She still hadn't quite gotten used to the crotch rope, but she kind of liked how it teased her. The way Joe had fitted the knot, having it tight enough to stay in place but not so tight that it would rub her raw, she knew she would not be able to come from it, but it would keep her at a peak of excitement. She shivered thinking of what the sex was going to be like once they made camp.

Once everything was ready, Joe helped his girl get her backpack on and then put on his own. Then, almost as an afterthought, he took two shorter pieces of rope and quickly tied her hand to her waist. Now she was all but naked, constantly being teased and, on top of that, unable to utilize her arms. She gave him a bit of a frightened look.

"We wouldn't want you to cheat now, would we?" he said, a small giggle barely contained. When she still had the same look on her face, he instantly became more serious. "What's wrong, sweetie? You know I'm just teasing you, right?"

"I know, that's not what I'm worried about." The tone of voice was indeed scared and he could see genuine fear in her eyes. "But.. what if something happens while I'm tied like this? You know... what if they come and I can't fight back?" She was almost crying. Joe pulled her to him, hugged her and kissed her forehead. "If I just have my arms free I can at least do something.. I can fight back.."

Joe just held her tight for a while until she had calmed down some. "Jackie, you know I would never let anything bad happen to you, right?" She nodded slowly against his chest. "Look. I know this is scary, and I know that you are afraid of being vulnerable and that's okay. But look here..."

He pushed her back a bit and reached for one of the ropes that bound her arms. He gave it a quick tug, and her arm instantly came free.

"See... there's nothing to be worried about." He smiled at her as he spoke and she nodded, using her free hand to wipe away a few tears. "If something was to happen, I can have your arms free before you have time to blink. You do trust me, right?"

She nodded quickly and, while she meant it she didn't quite understand it. Or was it that Joe wasn't like every other man she'd ever met. Why wasn't he only interested in her body, to use her as nothing more than his personal fuck toy? Sure, he used her body quite frequently, but it still wasn't the same. With Joe, she always felt like she had a choice; even now, tied up as she was. She knew that if she asked him, he would untie her and let her put her clothes back on.

Once Joe had tied her hand to her waist, he gave her a hard smack on her butt, and they started walking again. They kept a much slower pace now than before to let Jackie enjoy her new underwear to the fullest. She couldn't believe how good it felt, and there were several occasions she actually had to stop and catch her breath, not from the exhaustion of walking, but because she was so damn horny she thought she would die. Many bottles of water were drunk on that part of the walk; Joe made sure that she begged for each and every sip.

When they finally stopped for the night, they had walked for five more hours. Joe was tired, sure, but the one who was really huffing and puffing as they lay their backpacks on the ground was Jackie. Her panting wasn't just because she was tired!

"Please can you just fuck me now?!" She almost screamed the words when he untied her hands and helped her get her pack off. "Seriously! If you don't I might have to kill you!"

Joe laughed so hard he almost fell over. Not because he found her situation all that funny, although he did enjoy that too, but the way she said it, the pure and unmasked desperation in her voice was, in his head, truly comical. She frowned at him, then a wicked smile started forming on her lips as she lunged at him. He saw it coming, but didn't attempt to avoid it.

In a matter of seconds she was laying on her back with her legs spread, wondering what the hell had just happened. Oh well, she was not about to dwell on that. The important thing was that Joe was in the process of removing her rope thong. Once the knot left her pearl she instantly missed the feel of it. She thought about asking him to put it back when they were done with the sex, but before she could form thought into words, Joe was on top of her, sinking his big, hard pole into her gushing hole.

Her orgasm, as expected, came quickly - but that didn't slow him down. If anything, he sped up when he felt her tense under him and, before the first climax had ended, she felt herself being swept away by the next one. She kept her eyes closed and let herself go with it.

Her scream, a high pitched, bird-like scream, was followed by a deep guttural roar that told the world that she was truly and fully enjoying herself. Joe thought about finding something to gag her with, afraid that her screams might attract unwanted attention; but he soon forgot about it as his own climax was nearing. When he grabbed one of her full, round breasts and squeezed it hard as he came, Jackie was a shivering, shuddering mess, just going into her fifth, or was it sixth, orgasm. She had no idea how many she'd had, and for that matter, really didn't care.

As they lay next to each other, trying to catch their breath after what was most certainly the best sexual experiences in both their lives, Jackie shifted a little closer to him, let her hand play tenderly on his chest and whispered in his ear, "I love you, Joe."

She wasn't sure if he'd heard her at first. He didn't respond, and he didn't move. Not until she saw the tears running down his cheeks did she understand that he had actually heard her. She wanted to kiss him, to make everything alright, although she wasn't sure what was wrong. When she moved in to kiss him, he stopped her and turned his face away.

"I... I can't, Jackie.." His voice was thick and filled with pain. "There's... There's something..."

She cut him off by turning his face to her and kissing him. "I know Joe. There's someone else... you love her and she loved you." He looked at her with an expression of equal parts surprise and pain. She smiled softly at him. "I hear you talking to her in your sleep sometimes. Grace was her name, yes?"

Joe flinched at hearing his dead wife's name spoken out loud, but he didn't say anything, just nodded slowly. He didn't know if he loved this girl. Hell, he didn't even love himself anymore, so how could he love her? How could she love him?

"She's dead! And feeling sorry for yourself ain't gonna bring her back! You don't talk about her! Or what? I'm going to... I'm going... You're going to nothing! I'm just telling it like it is! You have a gorgeous woman laying here next to you, naked by the way, and she's telling you she loves you! She doesn't know... Maybe she just doesn't care? Ever thought about that? Maybe she actually loves you in spite of what you've done? Oh, sorry... what you didn't do."

Joe finally came to when Jackie gave him a good, sharp slap across the face. He looked up a her, startled and confused. When he saw where he was and who he was with, he tried his best to smile at her and let her kiss him when she offered. The kiss was warm, passionate and heavenly. When they finally broke it, he looked right into her eyes, smiled a real smile and went back for seconds.

It was really late before they eventually lay down to sleep that night. They had sat by the camp fire and just talked for hours. Jackie had put her clothes back on and Joe had let her take the lead. He wasn't sure why, but he felt more comfortable talking about his past when she was asking him. Telling his life story was impossible, but answering her questions was surprisingly easy.

He told her about his wife, how she had been raped, beaten and eventually killed by bandits, while he was tied to a chair, made to watch and then left for there to die. How he had finally been able to get free he couldn't remember now, but the scene of his lovely wife's death was as fresh in his mind as if it had happened yesterday.

He had to pause many times as he told his story. Sometimes he would cry and every time Jackie was there to hold and comfort him. It felt strange not being the strong caretaker, and he was shocked at how easy it was for him to be vulnerable in front of her.

"You know it wasn't your fault." Jackie's voice was soft and caring as she looked right into his eyes, forbidding him to turn away. "There was nothing you could have done."

"I was right there..." He was crying again, wanting to turn his eyes away, but he couldn't. "I should have done something... anything... I should have saved her..."

She finally let him turn his eyes away and she held him close, letting his head rest on her shoulder. "If you would have, you would be dead too. I wouldn't want that and I'm sure Grace wouldn't want that either. I'm glad you're here. Because if you weren't here, neither would I. You saved me, Joe. Without you, I would be dead too." She kissed his forehead and forced him to look at her again. "I know I can't possibly compare to the woman you chose to be your bride... But I love you, and I am so happy to be here with you, and I will go anywhere in the world with you..." She thought for a minute and got a sad look in her eyes. "I just wish that you could love you too."

12