The Desert Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't expect any answer from him as she lay with her head in his lap. He stroked her hair gently as they sat quietly, contemplating the events that brought him here. Maybe Jackie was right. Maybe saving her was fates way of letting him settle the score with himself. He didn't know and guessed he never would. Nothing he ever did could bring Gracie back or erase the hurt of having lost her. But maybe, just maybe, someday he would be able to forgive himself -- both for not saving Grace, and for falling in love with someone else.

He leaned over Jackie and started to tell her, but she stopped him by pressing her lips to his and slowly shaking her head. The look in her eyes told him that she anticipated what he was going to say and didn't want him to. He guessed he understood why. She didn't want him to say it just because she had, or because he was feeling lonely or guilty. When he was ready to say it she would listen, but this just wasn't the right time.

They made love a couple more times that night before they put out the fire and finally drifted off to sleep. Joe went under before Jackie, and she lay awake for a while, just listening to his breathing and his heartbeat, happy and content for the first time in a long while. She didn't know what life had in store for her, but she knew she wanted to face it together with this man.

***

They had walked for almost three whole more days when Jackie spotted something on the horizon. She had asked Joe, actually she had begged, to let her wear the crotch rope beneath her pants while they continued walking, and he had happily agreed to her request. The inevitable result was that the crotch on her pants, and a fair bit of her thighs, were soaked with her juices, and she was in a constant state of high arousal. She loved the feeling of being teased, but more than that, she reveled in the feeling of shame and humiliation of not being able or allowed to please herself, but to continue to have to ask (beg) him to give her release -- something he thoroughly enjoyed denying her. He even kept her tied up at night so there was no way she could touch herself while he was sleeping. She hated him. She loved him. She hated the burning lust between her legs. And, she was addicted to it.

As they got closer to whatever it was they saw in the distance, they decided to go away from the road and approach it from another angle. Not that it really mattered. There was no more cover available on the sides of the road that on in, but it felt better not walking in the open quite so much.

Joe asked Jackie if she wanted him to untie her hands, just in case, but she shook her head no, telling him that she would much rather have him bend her over and fuck the shit out of her. He laughed and patted her hard on her ass.

"Please, please... I'll do anything you want. Please, just fuck me!"

She was more desperate for release now than she had been for anything ever in her life. At that point, if someone told her that if she had her orgasm she would have to go back to the locker, she was almost certain she would go back willingly, as long as she could have her pleasure. Joe saw her frustration and, while he did enjoy teasing her and making her beg for it, thought she had suffered enough. But he wasn't going to make it easy on her.

"I'll tell you what." He had that smirk on his face again and Jackie saw it. She knew she was going to hate whatever it was, but she also knew she would love it even more. "I'll let you have your release. If... If you do exactly what I say and without hesitation or question. Agreed?"

She knew she should have been more wary of that smirk but she could not agree fast enough. She nodded her head so violently, he was afraid she'd get a concussion.

"Good." His smirk grew wider as he spoke. "Just keep in mind that any hesitation or questioning on your part and the rope goes back on, and you can forget about any release for another couple of days. Got it?"

This was going to be bad, she just knew it. But she didn't really care about that right now. If she didn't get to come soon she was sure she would actually explode.

"Yes Sir," was her reply as she lowered her eyes to the ground and braced for the hell to come.

Joe undid her hands and helped her get the pack off her back, then tied her hands behind her back and helped her down on her knees. He looked down on his lovely bride (he was surprised to find himself thinking of her in that way) and smiled as he saw the look of trepidation in her eyes. This was already far worse in her mind than anything he would ever put her through, and he loved it.

Without moving a muscle he told her to get his cock out and start sucking it. She looked up at him, slightly puzzled as she tried to move her arms, but the sly grin on his face gave her all the information she needed. With a slight sigh she shuffled over to him on her knees, bent forward slightly and started trying to undo his pants with her mouth. He didn't help her but he didn't rush her either. He just stood there, a smirk on his face, enjoying the effort made to please him.

It over a minute but she finally managed to get the button undone. The rest was fairly easy and soon she was greedily bobbing her head back and forth on his throbbing erection. She really loved the taste of it and the way it filled her mouth and throat. It was weird, she thought, because she had never taken any joy from giving a blow job. Maybe it was the way he made her do it, or maybe it was just because it was him... She didn't know and it didn't really matter. What mattered was pleasing him so that he would please her.

When she finally received his gift, deep in her throat, she greedily swallowed all she could and began licking up what had run from her mouth onto him. Once she had finished, she took him in her mouth again and started to work on making him hard again. This time the hunger and urgency were gone; instead she was as soft and gentle as she could be. She knew he wasn't going to do the same thing twice and this was just to get him ready for action.

He loved looking down on her while she was working on his cock. The focused look on her face and the burning lust in her eyes filled him with a sense of pride and he felt his own lust kick in again. He knew a part of her was being as compliant and obedient as she was just to get her reward at the end. He also knew she did it just to please him, without any ulterior motive.

Once he was fully hard and ready again, he helped Jackie to her feet and swiftly removed her pants. He thought about cutting open her top again but he didn't know if she had any more whole ones, so he decided against in. Instead he pulled it up over her breasts and secured it over her head, efficiently blinding her. He wasn't going to use he mouth again for a while anyway.

Blind and immobilized from the waist up, Jackie had to completely trust Joe to move her. She didn't dare move an inch without his guidance out of fear of tripping or doing something he didn't want her to. So when be bent her over she willingly complied. And when he started spanking her ass, hard, all she could do, all she wanted to do, was stand there and take it, whining and moaning as his hand made contact. Not once did plead or beg, nor did she move more that the force of his slaps forced her to. She didn't want to disappoint him or miss out on the pot of gold at the end of this rainbow.

When his assault on her butt cheeks finally ended she gave a deep sight of relief. And when she felt him removing the rope from between her soaked lips, she almost screamed in delight. The orgasm she craved wasn't very far away now, and when she felt him rub his solid piece of meat up and down her slit, she groaned and moaned, as she pushed against him. He quietly laughed at her raw, wanton display of sexual need, spat once, then twice between her bright red butt cheeks.

She felt the warm, slimy liquid land on her tight sphincter and she immediately froze, not moving a single muscle. She had been so sure he would just fuck her and get it over with, but it seemed he had made other plans. Suddenly, she wasn't really sure if this was worth it after all, but she stood there, silently awaiting what she knew was coming. Sure, she had taken him there before, but nonetheless she was a little scared.

He felt her tense up as he smeared his saliva over her tight, inviting butt hole. He didn't know if it was fear or anticipation but it didn't really matter. He was going to make use of this wonderful ass, and she was going to love it. He wouldn't be surprised if she actually came while he did it. He pressed the tip of his cock against her forbidden hole, drawing a sharp gasp from her as he felt her muscle give in to him. She yelped and whined a bit as he pressed ahead but as soon as he started withdrawing, he heard her disappointed moan and, more importantly, he felt her press backwards onto him.

He started out slow to let her ass get used to the intruder. When he felt her relax a little he thrust forward, forcing himself in almost half way, eliciting a sharp grunt from the beautiful creature in front of him. Whatever pain he might have caused her was quickly forgotten as she started bucking back at him like a woman possessed. He smile to himself as he thrust forward against her sore cheeks, burying himself completely inside her rectum, and started fucking her, matching her own pace.

She didn't last very long once she felt him completely inside her. She pushed back, trying desperately to get him even further in her ass, hoping he would let her reach her orgasm. As she felt it get closer and closer, she suddenly felt an urge; she didn't really know where it came from.

"Please may I come, Sir?! Please, pleeeeease..." Her words turned into nothing more that loud groans of pleasure.

Joe looked down at her, somewhat surprised. He couldn't remember telling her she had to ask permission to come, but it was a welcome display of submission and he surely wasn't going to deny her request.

"Come!" He used the most firm and demanding tone he could muster between gasps for air. "Come for me, slut! Come while you fuck your ass on my cock!"

Upon hearing him actually tell her what she was doing, Jackie lost all ability to control her own actions. She went on auto pilot, throwing herself on his cock over and over again until she exploded in a wave of pleasure so intense she swore she was really dying this time. Her whole world went black for a couple of seconds and everything went completely quite, except her own screams and moans.

Joe reached his own high, shortly after Jackie started hers, and shot his load deep in her ass. He felt her go completely limp and he eased her down until they lay on the ground, him still buried inside her. He just let her lay there and come to her senses, as he stroked her hair with one hand and absentmindedly played with her breasts with the other. God how he loved those beauties. He made a mental note that he had been far too kind to them and that he would have to rectify that soon.

As her mind cleared, Jackie felt so ashamed that she couldn't even turn to look at the man who had given her such intense pleasure. She wasn't sure exactly why, but she was certain it had something to do with the fact that she had almost fucked herself unconscious on his dick - with her ass. Although she had indeed enjoyed every second of it, the fact that she had enjoyed it so thoroughly seemed wrong somehow. How was it even possible she came harder from being buttfucked than she had ever done from having her pussy pleased? There had to be something wrong with her right?

"You were... That was..." Joe had felt her coming back to him and tried to find a way to tell her how happy she had made him, but the words eluded him. "Fuck! That was just purely fantastic... the best fuck I've ever had I do believe."

Though his praise didn't really ease her shame, she did feel pride in knowing that she had pleased him and felt she had to say something. "You... That... Shit... Never... Amazing..." She heard herself sound like a blabbering fool, but she just couldn't get her brain to form coherent sentences. Instead she turned slowly towards him, removed the top from her head, revealing her blushing cheeks and kissed him with all the love she could muster.

When they broke apart, it was Joe who found himself short of breath. He had never had a kiss like that before, not even on his wedding night. That thought immediately reminded him of Grace again, but instead of shame or guilt, this time he only felt pride. She would want him to be happy, right? Wouldn't she want him to find someone to keep him company? He thought she would and the thought calmed him, made his smile even wider, before he launched another kiss attack on Jackie, which she more than willingly surrendered to.

"You, my love, are officially off the hook for making me suck off that creep back home."

Jackie grinned at Joe while she spoke and gave him another quick peck on the cheek before she stood up and put her clothes back in order. She thought a brief second about asking for the crotch rope back, then thought better of it. She wasn't sure she'd survive another couple of days with that damn knot, at least not after the huge orgasm she just had. So instead she rolled all the rope up into neat little bundles and tucked them away in Joe's pack.

Joe just lay there on the ground, watching her as she worked. He thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"No offense Gracie... Shut up..."

He could have just laid there all day, watching her, eating her up with his eyes, but they really had to get moving again. As loud as Jackie had been when she came, she might have attracted some much unwanted attention from whatever lay ahead of them. But if they did get killed right there and then, at least he would die a very happy and content man. One look at Jackie's face told him that she felt the very same way, and that made his heart skip a couple of beats.

"Jackie..." Joe's voice was not really a whisper but not far from it. When she turned, he waved her over. She came to him and got down on her knees beside him. "Jackie, I know you might not believe this and I'm not sure I understand it myself. But I love you."

Jackie instantly teared up when she heard his words and more or less fell on top of him, burying her face in his neck. He tried to say something else, but she shushed him and kissed him over and over, forcing him to keep quiet. She didn't want anything else he might say to dampen this moment. She was as happy right then as she could ever remember being and much happier that she thought she ever would be again.

Once they each gathered themselves a bit and had treated each other to another long kissing session, they straightened out their clothes and picked up their backpacks. They had to make at least a little more progress before nightfall, preferably finding somewhere to sleep that wasn't just the open desert. They had gotten away with it this far, but sleeping out in the open was always dangerous these days. The fact that nothing had happened yet only meant that with every night an unpleasant surprise was getting more and more likely.

As they continued forward they slowly began to make out the shape of what lay ahead. It looked like a small building of some sort. Not as large as the one Joe had rescued Jackie from, but considerably larger than their old cabin. Considering the location, Joe guessed that it was either an old gas station, a diner, or maybe both. Either way, there was a good chance that they could both rest up indoors for a while and restock their supplies, if the place hadn't been completely plundered already. The odds of finding something were, in his experience, fairly good. Contrary to most popular Hollywood productions, the end of the world hadn't sent people into a plundering frenzy. Sure, there were bandits and desperados around but they were a minority. While it was true that they were more often than not quite well armed, they were a minority nonetheless. Besides, they usually stayed in places where loot and victims were in good supply, not in wide expanses of desert like this.

As they came closer Joe saw that his prediction had been correct. The building in front of them was indeed an old gas station, and it looked to be in fairly good shape. A couple of the windows were broken, but most were actually intact, surprisingly enough. The doors looked to be in good condition and the roof was almost completely intact. It seemed they at least had a nice place to shack up for a couple of nights.

Jackie looked over at Joe with a look on her face that he couldn't quite make out. Either she was horny again and wanted him to make her do something naughty or she was trying to gauge his reaction to the gas station. He couldn't quite tell. Luckily, he didn't have to as she was about to tell him.

"We could probably live here for a while if we wanted to." She made a statement, not asking a question, and Joe had to agree with her. "What do you say? If there's a gas station then there has to be some sort of habitation somewhere about."

Joe thought it over for a moment as they slowly circled the building, making sure the perimeter was clear. It was a fair bit bigger than he had thought. It wasn't only a gas station but had one of those small convenient stores attached to it. That would not only mean more supplies but also a lot more space. With a little elbow grease and teamwork they could probably make this place into a home, should they want to.

"We could make a home out of this place if we wanted to, yes." His statement wasn't as as definite as hers but she could live with that. "Do you want to?"

She thought about it for only a second. "I think I do, yes. I'm tired of walking through this godforsaken sandbox. Besides, we'll probably have more supplies than we could ever hope to take with us. It would be a shame to let it go to waste, no?"

He smiled, loving the way she rationalized the situation. And there were far worse places to make a home. Yes, this place would be perfect for the two of them.

Jackie took his hand, kissed him deeply, and pulled him with her through the doors, getting a first look of the inside of what was going to be their home for the foreseeable future.

"Welcome home my love," she said as she leaned up and kissed him.

*

Author's note: Any and all comments made in this story by its characters are the opinions of those characters and not to be taken seriously in any way shape or form.

Also, this is not my first rodeo. It is, however, my first story published in English. Comments, feedback and stars will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

12