The Designer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at that moment that her words from their first dinner came back to him. He has to always take care of me and take me by surprise. Always. She was so serious in that moment he remembered. So sure of what she was saying. From then on he promised to do just that. Be with her, watching her, taking care of her. Even when she didn't know it. He followed her every chance he got, making sure she was safe.

Sometimes she would spot him, a dark figure. There in the shadows. For a while she thought she was being ridiculous, seeing things that clearly weren't there, but after a while she just knew. She felt him. An invisible unknown man. Watching her. Always.

------------------

With a screech the bathroom window was flung open. He pressed himself even tighter against the wall. He could hear her breathing, drawing in great gulps of air. Steam billowed out casting an eerie mist upon the garden. After a few moments he could hear splashing noises coming from the bathroom. He waited.

The bathroom light went out. He stole a glance around the side of the building, the window was still open. Is this it? He thought. Is this my chance? He took it. He dashed around the corner and slipped through the window. Once inside he could smell her. Her shampoo, her moisturiser, her perfume. The scent of her coursed through him. Invigorating him. He headed quickly for the door and then darted behind it as he saw her approaching.

She hadn't seen him. His heart was pounding. Now? He thought. He shook his head mentally, no, I'm not ready. She crossed to the window and closed it, stopping to pick up her wine glass along the way. He stayed there for a little while. Listening as she made dinner, watched TV, worked. He crept from behind the bathroom door. Slowly and silently he made his way into her bedroom. He caressed her pillow where she laid her head at night and breathed in her scent.

He hid behind the bedroom door when she headed into the bathroom. When he heard the taps running he slipped out and hid in her workroom. He secreted himself behind the coat stand and ran his fingers through the soft silk scarves. He shivered with pleasure.

------------------

She dreamed. She was floating on a cloud of ecstasy. Every contour caressed her sending shockwaves of bliss throughout her body. She moaned, feeling that heat well up inside her core. The cloud carried her over lush landscapes and deep valleys. She knew where she was going. To him.

He was always in her dreams. In the shadows. Waiting for her. She should be afraid of him that would be the normal reaction to a stalker. And she was afraid, a little. But something in her told her that he would never go so far as to hurt her. But she really didn't know for sure.

Sometimes she was even so bold as to prance around her living room, cleaning in her underwear. She knew he'd be watching. And she liked it. Sometimes. Sometimes she thought she was a bit of a numpty, she shouldn't encourage him and it could be dangerous. But she couldn't help it. Sometimes she liked being watched. It excited her; it woke up feelings in her that she didn't know she had. Sometimes she fantasised about him catching her, holding her and fucking her brains out. And this was often the form her dreams took.

She floated high above the mountains. Then she was sinking. Falling out of the cloud. As she tumbled towards the earth she could see his tower. A Dark Tower. Full of forbidden secrets and untold pleasure. She was falling. Faster and faster and she screamed. But she knew she would be saved. He saved her. Always. She fell into his open arms. He had been waiting for her.

He placed her upright on her feet and drew her to him. He caressed her cheek and kissed her. She gasped and her eyes opened.

------------------

His heartbeat had struck a normal rhythm. He felt calm. He was sure that this was the moment. This was his chance. It was time to show her his love.

He had tied together two ropes of silk scarves and for good measure he took another handful from the coat stand before leaving the workroom and making his way to her bedroom. He could hear her snoring gently from the hallway and he smiled. She was dreaming. Am I in your dreams? He asked her silently.

He entered her bedroom and walked to her bed. She was sleeping on her side. Her left arm splayed above her head and her right hugging the duvet to her chest. He caressed her left arm from the wrist to the soft skin above her armpit. She moaned. He froze. She shifted a little, allowing her right arm to drop. He could see her nipples harden under her vest. What are you dreaming of Sunshine? He asked her silently.

When he was sure that she would not wake he placed the silk scarves on the bedside table. He took one of the silk scarf ropes and made a slipknot. He looped it around her left hand, careful not to move her too much. Then he tied the other end securely to the bedpost. He walked around to the other side of the bed and gently moved her right hand and slipped another silk scarf slipknot over her wrist, he made sure the rope was secure and then he walked to the chair and took off his coat.

She jumped in her sleep. He moved to her side, bent over and caressed her face. "Shhh." He said and kissed her on the lips. She gasped and her eyes opened.

"Tom!" She gasped. "What're you..." She moved to get up but the ropes held her fast. She pulled on the ropes, each strain tightened the slipknots.

"What the fuck!" She yelled, her amber eyes flashed, settling upon his green eyes. She searched them wondering what the hell he thought he was playing at. What she saw there set her heart racing and plunged her into flight mode. She struggled harder. Tom reached out and placed a finger on her lips.

"Shhh." He ordered. He took a handful of scarves from the bedside table and forced them into her mouth then tied the remaining scarf around to gag her.

"I love you Eva." Tom declared. "Always." He bent down and kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose, her cheeks, and her neck. He trailed his kisses down to her cleavage and kissed each nipple through her vest. They were still hard, now from adrenaline.

Eva's head spun. She felt like she was falling as in her dream. Tom! What the fuck is going on? She screamed through her gag. To no avail. All that came out was muffled gibberish. He pulled the duvet from her inch by inch, kissing her in all the places that were revealed to him.

She started to kick her legs at him but he held her down easily, still kissing a trail down to her bellybutton. She struggled harder in vain. He was strong and she knew it. He held down her legs and kept on kissing reaching the band of her shorts. He kissed her pussy through the cotton material and inhaled. Her scent sent the blood rushing to his core, making him hard. He kissed her left inner thigh and worked his way down.

Tom! Ohmigod ohmigod! It's Tom! She pulled on the ropes again and fell back, faint and in shock. He is Tom. The Watcher. The Follower. He is Tom. His kisses trailed up her left leg. The hope that this was some stupid prank of his vanished. She knew that he meant to take her. She couldn't say the 'R' word. She couldn't say that word in connection with Tom, but it was true. It was happening before her very eyes. His kiss lingered on her pussy the second time and he inhaled again. No Tom, she thought, please no. You can't do this to me. I love you. A tear escaped from her eye.

Tom looked up. He was drunk with desire. Drunk on her smell her vulnerability. She was perfect. She was crying. Tom kissed Eva's tears away and stroked her head.

"I won't hurt you Eva. I love you."

Her eyes closed tight.

"I love you too." She cried through the gag. Tom kissed her forehead and trailed the kisses down to her mouth. He lowered the gag and pulled out the scarves. He kissed her gently.

"I love you Tom." She sobbed against his mouth. He pressed his mouth against hers fiercely. Stealing her kisses, her sobs and her breath. He felt the need to devour her, break her and own her.

"Tom, please. I love you."

"Show me." He demanded.

He kissed her. And she kissed him back.

Her lips were timid against his. Hesitant yet curious her tongue tasted his desire. He moaned into her mouth.

Her mind was confused. She didn't want this and yet she loved him. That was true. She had loved him from the first time they met. Not love at first sight though. But by the end of their first meeting she knew that she wanted to be with him. She also knew that she didn't want to be his latest one night stand. She wanted more than that. She wanted all of him. His charm, his laughter, his warmth. She wanted to be enveloped by him. And even owned by him.

What was she thinking? Owned? Yes, she wanted to be his. She knew that, now. Slowly she began to relax, she met his tongue with her own and they danced. He reached down and stoked her inner thigh, she whimpered. His fingers trailed expertly from her thigh to her shorts trailing along her cleft and up to her belly button. His hand dipped beneath her vest and cupped her breast. His thumb stroked her hard nipple and pinched it between his fingers. Her moan was loud expressing her need.

He broke the kiss. "Tell me you want me." He commanded.

"I want you Tom." She looked into his eyes and saw her desire reflected there. He began to unbutton his shirt.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you Tom."

"Where do you want me?" He took off his shirt and let it fall to the floor. He began to remove his belt.

"I want you in me."

"What do you want in you Eva?" He asked letting his belt fall to the floor, he unbuttoned and then unzipped his jeans. He stood up.

"I want your cock in my mouth." She stared as he took off his jeans, He wore no underwear. His cock was erect, hard. He reached down and stroked it.

"You want this?" He smiled; her eyes were on him consuming every inch of him. He wasn't necessarily the biggest she had seen, probably above average though. But he was the thickest. She'd never seen a cock as thick as his.

"Yes." She wanted him, she wanted him to pin her down and force his fat cock into her pussy.

"Beg for it." He instructed.

She looked into his eyes. They were a bright green and they shone even brighter with his request. He wanted it. And so did she.

"Tom please give me your cock." She pleaded. "I need you in me."

He climbed on top of her and let his cock brush against the cleft in her shorts. She gasped.

"Give it to me. I want you in me." She said begging now.

He straddled her chest on his knees and let his cock brush against her lips. Her tongue darted out to lick him but he pulled away.

"Tom!" She cried, her eyes looked at him frustrated. He laughed and rubbed the head over her bottom lip.

"Suck it." He ordered and pushed himself into her mouth. Her tongue explored him, licking the tip as he entered her. Running along the ridge of his helmet and down his shaft as more of his cock was shoved into her mouth. She relished the taste of him, almost inexplicable. She moaned against him and he moaned as the vibrations tingled making his cock twitch in her mouth. She moved her head forward taking him in slowly until she couldn't accept any more of him and then she looked up at him.

His cock twitched again as he looked down at her, his mouth buried in her exquisite lips. He wrapped his hand in her hair and pulled her further onto his cock, gagging her, balls deep. And then he pulled out and thrust into her mouth. With each thrust she gagged a little. She kept her eyes fixed on his, willing him to keep fucking her mouth. He pulled out, his cock wet, he rubbed it on her face, she turned her head to take him back into her mouth but he pulled away. She pulled herself forward as far as the restraints would allow and licked his tip. Tasting a few drops of precum.

"Please Tom. I want you in my mouth." She begged.

He laughed and moved forward slightly. She wrapped her lips around the head, sucking and licking, taking him in as far she could. She was lost in her desire for him. All confusion swept away. Lost in the moment. She looked up at him as she sucked. Her eyes daring him to pull her prize away again.

"You love sucking my cock don't you Eva?" She nodded, her head bobbing up and down. Her eyes looking from him to his cock. He took her by her hair again, moved a little and lifted his cock exposing his sensitive balls to her willing tongue. She licked them with enthusiasm. He pulled away from her. She looked at him distraught but he ignored her.

He moved down her body, his hands feeling her, exploring her as he went. He slid her vest top up over her breasts exposing them; her nipples were pink and hard, inviting him to suck them. Which he did with zeal. He cupped one breast pinching and stroking her nipple as he sucked and kissed the other. His hand trailing at times down to her pussy. Never stopping there, stroking her inner thigh and running back up to tease her nipple. Each time his hand wandered over her shorts her body shook. As if begging him to linger there.

He moved his kisses down over her flat tummy, pausing to lick her bellybutton. His tongue lingered along the waistband of her shorts, he inhaled her heady scent. She wanted him. He could smell it. Her hips rose in answer. Demanding that he take her. He slowly pulled her shorts down, revealing her smooth pussy lips. Tom bent his head and licked her clit, he could taste her juices. Sweet. Just like he knew she would be. He pulled the shorts down her long legs and over her feet and let them fall to the floor.

Eva was delirious in her passion, she wanted him so badly. But she knew that this fuck was his. He was in charge. He called the shots and he would tease every inch of her until she exploded in her passion.

Tom turned his attention back to her little pussy, he pushed her legs apart further and stroked her cleft, sliding his fingers between her lips and feeling her juice coat his fingers. He brought them to his mouth and tasted her, sucking every drop of her from them. He stroked her again and pushed a finger further into her wetness. She gasped, her mouth parted. He brought the finger up to her lips and rubbed her juice over them and then pushed his finger into her mouth letting her taste herself. Eva's body shook.

She spread her legs further apart inviting him in, he wasted no time. He pushed two fingers into her warm depths and fucked her, thrusting in and out. He curled his fingers slightly within her, resting against her soft warmth, hitting her sensitive spot with each thrust. Her hips lifted and her body disappeared. Tension left her and her pussy gripped his hand as she came. Her juices flooded from her, glistening on her lips and thighs. Her pussy pulsed gripping and releasing his fingers. He replaced his fingers with his mouth and tongue, licking and lapping up her cum. He chased every drop with his tongue. And then he reached up and kissed her. Filling her mouth with her own orgasm. His fingers had returned, stroking around but not touching her clit.

He trailed evermore kisses down her body stopping at her engorged clit. He gently licked her there while his fingers returned to her tight hole. His licks turned to sucks and his gentle finger fucking turned to thrusts. He body froze for a second and then she was bucking and shaking beneath him. Her juice squirted from her as he pulled out his fingers and lowered his mouth to catch what he could. Her moans escaped as she watched him drinking her.

"Fuck me." She moaned. He smiled and got to his knees. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it along the wet crack where her pussy lips met.

"You want this?" He asked. He spread her outer lips with the head of his cock, precum leaking from the tip.

"Fuck, give it to me!" She cried. "Fuck me!" He plunged into her, forcing her inner lips apart. He pushed until his balls rested against her arse. Time stopped. She lost it. Her body rose to meet his cock as he dove into her. He placed his hands on her stomach and pushed her body down to meet the bed again. His hands roamed up and found her breasts, nipples standing to attention. He felt her pussy grip him as if asking him to thrust, but he savoured the moment. Then he pulled out and plunged into her, watching as her inner lips stretched around his thick shaft. Her body rose up again and he pushed her down gently. He pulled out and thrust in repeatedly, taking pleasure in her reaction as with each thrust her body met his. Her desire for him was evident. He pulled out and reached for her wrists.

"Don't stop."She pleaded. He ignored her and untied first her right and then her left wrist. Then he lifted her legs on to his shoulder and fucked her.

"Yes, God, yes. Fuck me." She pinched her nipples as he slammed into her, his strokes long and even. He wasn't going to rush things. He wanted her to feel every inch as he pounded her.

"Play with your clit." He ordered lowering her legs and spreading them wide so he could watch as he fucked his cock in and out of her tight hole. She obliged eagerly and stroked her clit keeping to his rhythm. She felt the heat burning within her pulling her willingly into its flames. His strokes became more fervent, his eyes drank her in. Her eyes heavy with passion. Her mouth open slightly, panting and moaning. Her tits pert, nipples erect, waiting for a mouth to suck them. Her fingers working her clit matching his desire for her.

"That's it baby, cum for me. Cum all over my cock." He fucked her deeper and harder, her fingers followed his rhythm and her body lifted as he pulled out slightly and she came hard. Squirting over her thighs and his cock. Her cum dripped down his shaft.

"Good girl." He smiled. Eva got to her knees bent over and licked her orgasm from his cock. Her thighs trembling and her pussy still contracting. She wrapped her lips around him and sucked, her head bobbed up and down, her tongue licked him from tip to base as she fucked him in her mouth. He took her hair in one hand and reached over with the other. Rubbing the wetness from her pussy to her arse, he put his finger against her hole and tested her resistance. He pushed hard against her tight ring and his finger slowly gained entry. She moaned against his cock sending a twitch through him. As gently as he could he pushed his finger into her hole and slowly pulled out. He brought his finger to her mouth and she took it sucking it while fucking his cock with her hand.

Eva released his finger and kissed him her tongue licked the inside of his upper lip and entwined with his own. She rubbed his cock against her clit parting her legs slightly. Tom lifted her onto him, her thighs straddling his and she eased his cock into her open pussy. Still kissing him she rocked her hips, grinding on his cock. His hand moved to her lower back to steady her, the other remained enveloped in her dark hair, holding her lips to his. Her hand rested on his shoulder for support, the other held on to his short dark blonde hair, holding his lips to hers. She rocked on his cock. Grinding against him, taking him into her. They moaned into one anothers mouth, breathing each others breath.

"I'm going to cum again." Eva breathed into Tom's mouth. Without warning he lifted her off his cock and flipped her so she was lying prone to him. Her delectable arse on display.

"My turn." He said as he pushed his thickness into her wetness. He thrust into her several times, pulling out slowly and slamming into her hard. He pushed his thumb into her tiny bum hole, plunging in and out of the constricting space.

"Spread your arse cheeks." He demanded. Eva obliged. She'd never had a man in her bum before and she wasn't about to refuse Tom. She wanted him in her. In every hole. She wanted him to take her.

His cock dripped with her juice, with his fingers he spread more of her wetness over her tight hole and then positioned himself at her snug ring and pushed. He held on to her bum with one hand and pulled her on to him as her forced his way into her. The pain was unbearable. Eva had never felt anything like it in her life. Burning and hot but bizarrely pleasurable. He groaned as her ring gave way and his helmet entered her squeezing every inch of him. He kept pushing slowly inch by inch. Determined to conquer her completely. When he could push no more, his balls resting close against her pussy, he held her hips with both hands and pulled his hips back. Eva moaned a mixture of pain and bliss. She cried out as he stroked back into her. He took it slow, feeling her muscles grasp him trying in vain to expel him from her.