The Desire Principle: Earth Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sounded like you were in trouble. I'm sorry," he repeated from outside, seeming to be a good deal more composed now that the ordeal was behind them.

Carrie used the edges of her blanket to clean herself off a little, and made her way to the tent's flap and opened it. "I forgive you," she said coyly. "I guess I was making an awful lot of noise." She grinned as she reminisced over the events that this man had interrupted. She was just getting worked back up, before he had arrived. "Well," she began with a confident tone, "are you going to introduce yourself?"

"Oh, yeah. Uh, Gaylord, but you can call me..." he said in a friendly tone as he turned, finishing while he was facing her with, "Gail..." at which point he trailed off. Gail had expected that he would find her clothed in perhaps a summer dress or maybe a robe with a belt. Instead she stood not three feet away, remaining totally nude apart from a fine gold pendant. He stared, mouth agape, uncertain of what to say.

Carrie just smiled. "Hi, Gail. I'm Carrie." She stepped closer, amused further as this caused Gail to flinch, and offered her hand. He took it, hesitantly, and then seemed to remember himself as he bent forward and kissed the back of it.He's a gentleman after all, thought Carrie, and felt herself blush despite her usual cool attitude. His presently averted gaze allowed her a few moments to appraise his physical characteristics as well as to mull over his social etiquette.

He was a little taller than her, probably average height by Pennsylvania standards. His dark hair was trimmed and neat, and his piercing brown eyes, though not currently directed at her, seemed to contain an inquisitiveness that she found attractive. He stood with the confidence of a businessman, but his countenance was soft and caring. Carrie could not suppress the feeling that this was more than just chance, but with little else to go on she was unable to see why she might have met this man today.

She idly toyed with the Heart at her neck, and an idea crept upon her. For a moment she contemplated the various ways that she could use her amulet to seduce this strapping man. The options were many and varied, and she smiled inwardly as she explored them all, ranging from an innocent romp to a lewd exhibition. Finally she realized something that she had nearly forgotten over her years of using the Pure Heart. She didn'tneed to use strange powers to convince a man to make love to her. The natural feminine talents that she had always possessed would do well enough. And so she began it, "Do you make a habit of wandering through the woods attempting to rescue damsels in distress?"

Gail smiled bashfully and shook his head a little. "No, not around here at least." He appeared to be a good deal more comfortable. "Why? Do you make a habit of seeming to be in distress, hoping to be stumbled upon by a passing hero?"

It was surprising to see him come out of his shell so quickly, but Carrie rolled with it, smiling. "No, I don't usually get stumbled upon at all."

"You mean you do come out here often?" Gail seemed genuinely surprised.

Carrie nodded emphatically, as if the answer were obvious. "Can you blame me? It's beautiful out here, being so close to nature." Gail smiled at her and chuckled slightly. "What?" she asked indignantly.

"Oh, well. You do look like you're enjoying being close to nature." He gestured at her lack of attire, grinning all the while.

She just smiled back at him. "I guess you've got me there. I was actually enjoying nature quite a lot before you showed up." Gail looked confused, but she just kept going. "It's good that you interrupted me though. I've still got to plant my tree."

Gail looked even more confused at this, and actually vocalized his feeling. "You have to plant what?"

"A tree," she laughed. "What else would I be planting?" She indicated the little seedling off to her left with a smile.

"Okay, okay, you've got me there. What I meant to ask was: why are you planting a tree? There's hundreds of them out here already."

Carrie was very pleased that he'd asked, as she was actually attempting to drive the conversation in this direction. "It's Arbor Day," she answered. Gail's confused expression told her that he was not familiar with the day, as so few were. "It's a nature holiday that started in Nebraska. You celebrate by planting a tree." Gail still looked confused, and she laughed despite him, turning to walk over to the potted seedling and gardening tools.

Gail watched intently as Carrie exchanged the show of her glorious breasts that she had been providing with a picturesque view of her firm ass. She swiveled and sashayed her way over to the trunk of a large tree and bent down to inspect the little pot, spacing her feet apart a little to retain her balance. This posture showed Gail a good deal more than just her cheeks, and he spent as much time as he was allowed exploring the crevasse between her legs. His eyes devoured her hungrily.

Carrie was aware of him, swaying in such a way that she was certain he would have no choice but to watch. As she leaned over her little plant she spread her legs to invite his gaze toward her sex, and she turned her hips over just slightly to assure that he could see it. She took her time collecting the bag of soil and trowel, and when she had it all in hand she arched her back to gracefully stand, lengthening the time that she allowed Gail to peruse her body.

"Do you want to help?" she asked him sincerely as she indicated the potted tree that was nestled between her left bicep and breast. "Unless you brought your own tree," she added with a teasing pout, looking about as if she actually expected to see one.

Gail shook his head to clear it, realizing that she had very likely just caught him staring at her. "Oh, yeah," he replied, then quickly added, "To helping, I mean. I don't have... I mean I didn't bring a tree." He trailed off with another embarrassed blush. Carrie just smiled back at him and started to walk further up the hill to a clearing she had already selected. This also gave her a chance to tease Gail a little with another spectacular view. He took the chance eagerly and followed close, but not too close.

When they reached the hilltop Carrie set down her sack of dirt near a sapling that she had planted on a previous Arbor Day. Her slight pause allowed Gail to catch up, and when she heard his heavy footsteps close behind she continued forward with seedling and trowel still in hand. She reached a spot that she thought felt right, and carefully eased herself into a crouching position on the balls of her feet, knees together. She was willing to show off a lot, but for now she would be keepingthat show private.

She set the pot down to her right and poked the trowel into the ground a few inches as a place marker, then glanced back over her shoulder at Gail. He stood just a few feet away, attempting to look as if he had not just been checking out her ass. She suppressed a gloating smirk and simply gestured him over with a friendly wave. He stepped closer, looking almost reluctant. Perhaps in an attempt to hide his discomfort with her continued nudity, he asked her a seemingly randomly inspired question.

"Why are you planting it here?"

Carrie was happy to answer, as she loved sharing her knowledge and passion for nature. "It needs to be far enough away from the other trees." She didn't offer much explanation, but she didn't figure that she needed to. Instead she busied herself with the task of digging out a small hole, about twice the size of the pot that she had brought with her. Gail was more than likely just attempting to make conversation as a way of distracting her from the bulge at the front of the yuppie slacks he was wearing.

Still, he continued his line if inquiry much to Carrie's surprise. "Buy why? I thought most plants usually grew near others like them."

"Seedlings need room to grow, Gail." Her answer came a little rushed, but she had not intended to be rude. At first Carrie simply went back to her digging, but after two trowels of dirt she felt the pang of guilt, and the worry that her tone might have come across as insulting. She looked at him thoughtfully and then smiled. "You haven't had a lot of experience planting seeds, have you?"

Another blush came, and Gail rushed to attempt a recovery. "Well, I mean sure I have..." but it wasn't needed. He was cut off by Carrie's melodious laughter, which he could somehow tell instinctively was not intended to be harsh or hurtful.

"Slow down, stud. I'm just playing with you."Or I would be, if you wanted, she finished in her mind. "Listen, could you get me that bag of soil? I'm about ready to put it in." Her wording was intentional, and Gail hurried off to the sapling to gather the dirt she was requesting.

When Gail turned back he found that Carrie had moved to the other side of the hole and was now kneeling, leaning back on her feet with legs spread wide. He had a full view of her most intimate places, and with her current pose as it was, he could also see that her lips were just barely parted, and seemed to be glistening with moisture. Gail nearly dropped the bag, but managed to catch it with minimal ruckus. He maneuvered it to conceal his fully grown erection and stepped cautiously toward her.

By the time Gail had reached the hole, Carrie had already discarded her trowel and was working at extracting the seedling from its pot without damaging the roots. Though her fingers were now dirty, Gail still could not help but imagine what it might feel like to have them wrapped around his manhood. He started to get lost in the fantasy, but was thankfully reprieved when he noticed that Carrie had successfully extracted the baby tree.

She set the pot aside and gently cupped the ball of dirt at the base of the plant with her right hand. The fingers of her left hand carefully enfolded the shaft of the seedling tree, and as Gail watched on he was forced to make a mental comparison between his aforementioned fantasy and the suggestive way in which she now handled the young plant. The illusion failed to falter as Carrie leaned forward to bring the seedling closer to its new home. Her first attempt seemed to be less than satisfactory, so she tenderly readjusted her grip with an evocatively stroking motion, and began a second descent.

Gail watched with baited breath as she somehow managed to turn the generally innocent activity of planting a seedling into an enticing sexual innuendo. The original gesture which equated the tree to a shaft and the soil around its roots to a scrotum gave way to a gesture reminiscent of penetration as she repeatedly set the plant into the hole, inspected it briefly, and then withdrew it in favor of finding a better positioning. The display continued for so long that Gail's mouth began to dry and he realized that he was not breathing or swallowing. This seemed even less important as Carrie sighed in defeat, and began to shift her own positioning to suit the task.

First moving her right leg outward, Carrie lifted the knee away from the soft earth and then planted her foot firmly on the ground. This much of a readjustment alone turned the already lewd view that Gail was receiving of her pussy into one that could drive him mad with lust, but she was not finished. She repeated the gestures with her left leg, and finally was left with her weight on the balls of her feet, knees and thighs spread wide on either side of the hole she had dug, and was prominently displaying her vagina for Gail's perusal. The lips were barely parted along with her legs, and she was clearly damp.

"Go on, Gail," she began in a sultry voice. "Aren't you going to put it in?"

He nearly jumped out of his skin at that invitation, and his dick twitched in a feeble attempt to burst through the seam of his slacks. Carrie was spread wide before him and appeared to be offering the most profane proposal that he had ever, and possibly would ever, receive. He began to lift his hand to rub his eyes and see if he was awake or dreaming, and felt the weight of the soil that he carried. All at once it dawned on him that Carrie was indicating the seedling with her hands. To great dismay Gail was forced to admit that she was requesting that he use the loose soil to pack in the tiny plant, and his heart sank. His cock on the other hand was not giving up so easily, and remained at attention, waiting for permission to stand at ease.

Gail blushed one more time as he knelt and untied the top of the sack, avoiding Carrie's eyes all the while. He tilted the bag forward until the soil began to pour out, and then lifted it from the base to be certain to get the dirt all the way around the hole. Once he believed that there was enough, he set the bag down and leaned forward himself, kneading at the loose earth to help it sink in.

Carrie spoke again in her seductive tone. "Be gentle, Gail. It's going to be a tight fit." Her double entendre was growing clearer, and this time Gail spared himself a moment to glance upward at her eyes. They were a vivid hazel, and Gail immediately regretted that he hadn't gotten a good look into them before now. The color was not his only concern however, as he processed the expression that they were conveying. Carrie's eyelids were half closed, and she seemed to be almost looking through him. Her breathing was shallow, but each sharp was distinct. Gail could even see her pulse, the soft skin on her neck quivering as her heart raced to display her excitement. The hand that she had been using to touch the soil was softly brushing against her collarbone, and Gail suppressed a gasp as he allowed his eyes to trail downward to see what the other was doing.

He found the fingers of her clean hand beginning a little digging of their own. Her middle finger had slid between her parted lips and had disappeared up to the second knuckle, while her index finger traced tight circles around her clit. Gail was witnessing a show that his friends back home would never believe, and at this instant he began to wonder if it was all actually happening as well. For fear of discovering his worries to be correct, he simply tried to lose himself in the moment.

Extracting his hands from the soft dirt and hesitating for just a fraction of a second, Gail fell to one knee and brought his other foot over to distribute his weight evenly in front of Carrie. Preempting his next move, Carrie lifted the hand from her collar and gripped the back of Gail's neck. She pulled his face close to hers and pressed their lips together. As her tongue pushed into his mouth, he simply gave in to her desires and they shared a passionate kiss.

With tongues still dancing Carrie released her grip on Gail's neck and reluctantly brought her hand away from her sopping vagina. She started the work of popping open the buttons on Gail's shirt, remiss at the lack of direct stimulation but trusting that this move would be a wise investment. Gail seemed nearly oblivious as he simply continued to rub his wet lips against Carrie's and forcefully explore her mouth with his tongue. She noticed that even his hands seemed to not know what to do, and after she finished removing his shirt she decided to rectify that fact.

Carrie took the limp arms by the wrist and brought them up to rest a palm on each of her breasts. Though Gail seemed a little inexperienced he was not utterly dense, and got the idea quickly. Not relenting from the attention he paid with his tongue, his hands now began to softly knead at her breasts as they had been the earth. There was even a little dirt still on his fingers, but Carrie failed to mind as he began to pinch at her nipples and roll his thumb and forefinger across them, the added gritty feeling of the soil making it somehow more erotic.Who said men can't multitask, Carrie asked to herself before losing focus to the pleasurable sensations.

As Gail busied himself with her sensitive nipples and areolas, so did Carrie busy herself with unbuttoning and removing Gail's pants. Of this Gail was actually able to take note, and he seemed a little uncomfortable. Worried at first that he might be getting cold feet, Carrie attempted to act more quickly. She then discovered his resistant movements to be the result of his awkward positioning. Seeking to not lose momentum, Carrie disengaged the kiss and stood, stepping backward away from the seedling with her hands on Gail's shoulders to tow him along. He lowered his second knee to the ground and was able to crawl after her as she retreated, at the same time succeeding in pulling his pants down to his knees, and following that he slid out of them altogether. The only obstacle to hinder him had been his shoes, but with rough movements he discarded those as well, and finished his trek to meet Carrie as she leaned against a tree that was growing at a slight angle.

When Gail reached Carrie, neither of them now wearing any clothing, he found that she was not interested in returning to ground to continue making out. She wore a devilish smile, and daintily rested a hand on the top of his head. Her legs began to part, drawing Gail's attention toward the point where they met. He licked his lips subconsciously, but as Carrie pulled his face toward her crotch he realized the serendipity of his gesture. Before he could truly appreciate it however, he found his mouth drenched in the dripping juices of Carrie's pussy. He lapped at it eagerly, and she cooed in delight.

Gail snaked his tongue out to press into Carrie's passage, and then curled it upward and pulled it back in, getting tantalizingly close to her clit. This first gesture earned him a shiver of Carrie's body, and he relaxed a little more. He brought his hands up to squeeze at Carrie's bottom as he continued to perform on her. This surprised Carrie, as she had pegged him for an amateur in all respects, but over the following minutes he succeeded in proving her wrong.

After a very brief repositioning, Gail was prepared to do his best. He opened his lips again, savoring the taste of his new lovers snatch. She was quite sweet, and Gail was thrilled at the sensation of her slick lubrication covering his lower face and dripping down his chin. He eased his tongue out for a second time, but on this pass he simply flattened it to a wide spade and dragged it up her lips, and then back down again. He repeated the motion for good measure, lapping up the length of her crack, and then slowly gliding back down to the base. He drew his tongue in again to enjoy the flavor.

Gail now attempted to lift one of Carrie's legs, which she initially resisted. His persistence inspired her to submit, and Gail was free to pull it upward and rest it on his left shoulder. Seeing now that her balance was not so thrown off, Carrie relaxed just in the nick of time as Gail pressed his tongue, now shaped like a short spear, against her perineum, and then slid it into her pussy. Much more persistent now, he pressed as deeply as his tongue would allow and held it there, straining the muscle even as it screamed for rest. When he felt that he was nearly unable to hold it any longer he gently waggled it back and forth, barely moving as it was clenched in place. Carrie moaned just a little, and then as Gail retreated he slid his tongue the rest of the way up to her clit, pushed back the hood, and swirled around it once. Carrie's moan became a muffled yelp, and she sighed as she realized that he had pulled away.

Satisfied that he previous tactics had been correctly chosen, Gail began to repeat and combine them. He would lick at her slit from the base to top, flick at her bud, and then go back to her taint to start again. He pressed into her and then retracted, pushing in again and retreating over and over like a little prick fucking her. When she became accustomed to one maneuver he would change it slightly, swirling around her clit instead of directly stimulating it, or allowing his front teeth to just lightly rake against it as he licked elsewhere. Carrie's moans and gasps became a regular panting. She was now gripping the tree to keep herself standing, and as Gail brought her closer to orgasm she would occasionally convulse.