The Desire Principle: Earth Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie swallowed hard, whetting her vocal cords enough to speak. "I'm... so close. Ugh," she groaned, releasing Gail and falling flat on her back.

Gail seemed at first to wish not to withdraw, but it was obvious that he was capable of doing little good in his approaching state of flaccidity. He carefully extracted himself. His member was still respectable in size, even when not erect, so he took his time in releasing Carrie to allow her to adjust. She sighed as he vacated, and when he sat back on his heels she looked up at him.

She wasted no time on formalities. "How long before you can go again?"

"Honestly," Gail began, "I usually have a little trouble keeping it hard after a good one." He spoke with emphasis indicating that he really wasn't accustomed to talking so blatantly about sexual matters. He was however able to finish with, "And that was a really, really good one for me."

Carrie sighed again, but even as she felt her diminishing sensitivity ebbed away she was left with an idea. "How about..." she began suggestively, lifting herself to her knees and bending forward to reach for Gail's cock. Her tongue shot out and raked the tip, causing Gail to groan and Carrie's mouth to fill immediately with the taste of his and her sex mingled together.

Gail smiled but spoke with honest regret. "That might help get me started, but I'll cool off again. It'll to be a little while before I can keep it going after you take your mouth away."

Carrie bobbed, pushing Gail's slick head between her lips. She grinned around his cock and applied a little suction before pulling away to admire the results of her efforts as his shaft stiffened a little. "Actually I think I know a way to keep you interested." Gail arched an eyebrow, not quite certain what she was getting at, but when she placed her warm mouth back over his reawakening penis, he stopped caring.

As her tongue continued to work over Gail's increasingly large prick, Carrie reached between her legs and dipped two fingers into her drenched pussy. Gail's cum was slick, combined with her own natural lube, and she coated her digits with it. She withdrew her slender fingers and turned her hips over so that she could reach deeper between her thighs. While hungrily gobbling at Gail's shaft she blindly explored her own flesh attempting to reach her goal.

First just the tip of her index finger slid into her anus, but once she had managed to work it in past the second knuckle she drew it out and inserted both of the slick probes. As she suspected, the viscous fluids were a convenient lubrication, and she was beset with a capricious thrill at the thought of being moments away from feeling Gail's impressive member fill her final hole. He meanwhile moaned with appreciation of her efforts, his manhood becoming rigid as he remained ignorant of the surprise that was in store. Carrie returned her fingers to the dripping font between her legs and then applied the additional slippery substance to her alternate entrance. She wished that she could have a little more time to lubricate, but she was pressed to act before her nerves gave out.

Gail twitched when Carrie bit lightly before opening her mouth and backing away, leaving him slick with her saliva. She put her weight onto one knee and gracefully spun around to present him with a lovely look at her ass, and glanced over her shoulder seductively. Gail couldn't help but display a dumbstruck grin as he wondered at her intentions. "New position? I'll try it, but..." he began to warn Carrie. She had descended to rest one palm on the damp grass and was twisted at the hip so that her other hand could reach back to softly stroke Gail's erection, which as he had predicted was starting to show signs of weariness again.

When he felt his wilting cock reach resistance Gail was force to break contact with Carrie's sultry eyes and look down to identify the problem. The slender fingers of his lover's hand were gently guiding him toward an orifice that he had not expected to exploit. His eyes quickly rushed back up to meet Carrie's, but she spoke before he could.

"Have you ever done this before?" she asked with a note that sounded not unlike innocence. Gail simply shook his head, having lost the capacity to speak. Carrie expressed a look of smug triumph and rocked back toward Gail's hips. The movement surprised him and he began to back away slightly, but not quickly enough to thwart Carrie's plans. The head of his cock pressed beyond the constricted entrance to her asshole, and Gail's lungs emptied themselves with a low groan. His concerns about not managing to maintain an interest were distant enough that even calling them a memory would be an overstatement. Quite contrarily, he was more aroused than he believed that he would ever be.

Carrie had just barely taken in the first inch and a half of Gail's manhood and was already swooning. His size was stretching her, as she knew it would. There was a peculiar feeling of naughtiness that made Carrie appreciate anal sex, a feeling of punishment or subjugation that allowed her to release the commanding attitude with which she usually embraced the world. This time however, with Gail's large endowment, the sensation was heightened. She took her time, simply allowing her body to relax. The powerful thumping of Gail's member throbbing in her anus sent shockwaves though her core. When she felt her muscles at ease enough, she began to push back again.

Gail had been quite oblivious to Carrie's stagnancy. In all of his past exploits with all of his sexual partners, not once had the concept of anal sex arisen. Gail had heard about it of course, and had once or twice fantasized aboutslipping and attempting to pass the deed off as an accident, but the idea of it really happening was so clearly alien to him. Her tight sphincter gripped him carefully, thrumming in time with her heartbeat. Even as Gail was so close to his last climax he was aware that another would come in time, and then as Carrie began to bring her ass toward him and swallow more of his rigid cock into her forbidden hole, his mind swam with delirious pleasure.

With the greater part of her body's adjustment concluded, Carrie was able to devour Gail's cock with her anus in one fluid, if slow, motion. She steadily inched back further and further, never quite stopping but easing at such a pace that she was almost disappointed when she felt his balls pressing against her lips. She finally allowed herself to breathe.

Gail perceived this new pause, unlike the one previous. He gawked at the sight of his prick simply disappearing at the entrance to Carrie's bum, but when she halted with it sunk all the way inside of her, he felt his masculine urges begin to surge to the surface. With cautious care, he brought the arms that had been hanging quite limply at his sides up and rested his hands gently on Carrie's hips. He was not entirely certain what part of him had been so inspired to take control, but he watched eagerly to see what his body would do next.

His fingers pressed against her skin until he felt that his grip was sound and he anchored his weight there. When he began to pull away he was astonished to feel that Carrie's rectum gripped his cock and seemed to be trying to hold it inside of him with much of the same force as it had been seeming to reject him upon his entrance. He shuddered involuntarily as he again was swept with the reality of what he was doing, and when Carrie groaned he felt all the more drunk with pleasure. Gail stopped when he had retracted about half of his shaft, fearing that if he went to far he would be pushed out by her powerful sphincter, and reversed momentum to drive back into her. His cock twitched in response to his sensitive skin being squeezed tightly. Carrie groaned as he began to move back into her, and when he again sank to the hilt she grunted and pushed backward to be certain that she enveloped every millimeter.

Carrie was merely struggling to retain some sense of her surroundings as she felt the repetition of the warm shaft entering her. Her mind's eye was overwhelmed with the images of what Gail's point of view might look like, and she imagined the emotions that must have been running through him. She reveled in the notion that she was being violated anally by the largest prick that she had ever touched, and she didn't even know the last name of the man it belonged to. Displaying great presence of mind, Carrie lowered her upper body to rest on the support of just one elbow, the hand at the end of her other arm drifting down the length of her body to reach her wet lips, still sticky with Gail's first load of cum, and part them in search of her sensitive clit. As she found it she began to work diligently at stimulating the delicate bud.

Both lovers moaned and grunted in tandem as they experienced a mutually unique connection. Gail marveled at the incredible sensation of his manhood being milked by the asshole of an experienced woman, each little contraction of her sphincter lifting him higher toward what seemed as if it could be the most mind blowing orgasm of his life. Carrie was astonished at how wide she was being spread, and when she dipped two fingers into her vagina she could feel Gail's prick moving against them from within her ass. She was sent into a frenzy knowing that he was defiling her most private place, drawing the utmost carnal pleasure from filling her taboo orifice with his erect cock.

The walls of Carrie's pussy and ass began to convulse as she felt herself nearing orgasm. She feverishly manipulated her clit with her thumb as she continued to fuck herself with two fingers, and enjoyed the illicit sensation of having Gail in her anus. She felt the muscles in her abdomen clench and began to scream, "Oh fuck, Gail. That's so... Ungh! Fuck my ass!" Gail was clearly already enjoying doing just that, but he took the new instruction to heart and increased his pace. Carrie's increasingly more frequent contractions added to the incentive as he enjoyed a heavy-handed massaging of his cock, listening to her squeal with delight as her climax began.

The rush of Carrie's orgasm covered her fingers in sweet, sticky nectar. Her supporting arm collapsed and she rested with her face and chest on the ground, still groaning in the back of her throat as Gail thrust into her over and over again. She released the pressure on her suddenly hypersensitive clit and plunged three fingers now as deeply into her tunnel as she could manage from this angle, and clenched tightly with both holes. Gail grunted, but did not slow down.

When her climax had finally subsided, Carrie sighed with relief. The long awaited apex had proven to be worth a slight delay. Even as she enjoyed her aftermath however, she was aware of the fact that Gail continued to piston into her from behind, apparently not having reached his own conclusion. Rapidly Carrie came to realize that what had originally been a forbidden thrill was now simply becoming forbidden. Gail was after all a rather snug fit, and with her excitement diminished she was not so eager to have such a large cock filling out her ass.

Carrie twisted at the waist and placed her hand behind her, palm resting on Gail's lower stomach. He froze, the look on his face seeming not unlike a deer caught off guard by headlights. "Oh God. Did I hurt you?" He began to pull out, a little too quickly.

"No, no," Carrie interrupted, moving with him to prevent herself from a somewhat unpleasant sensation of immediate emptiness. "But I've got something else in mind." She slowly eased forward and finished pulling herself away from Gail. "You didn't think I'd leave you high and dry, did you?" she asked as she turned again to face him. Carrie then bent forward and enclosed her lips over his cock again.

Gail was even more shocked by this. He could hardly believe that Carrie had wanted him to fuck her in the ass to begin with, but to then watch her take the same cock that had just been up her asshole and suck on it, it was just too much. There was some erotic kind of nasty about the idea that simply sent him wild. Gail would not need much encouragement to reach a climax now, but Carrie performed fantastically regardless. She pumped his base with one hand while her mouth bobbed over his head and licked at the sensitive vein on the underside.

It was an amazing look from Gail's perspective. He watched as if hypnotized as Carrie cleaned all of his and her juices from his shaft and then continued to apply a strong suction, seeking to empty his balls one more time. With a low grunt Gail signified that he was close, and he closed his eyes tightly and threw his head back. Much to his disappointment the sensation stopped just then, and he looked downward again. He found that Carrie's mouth was still wrapped around his cock, but she was not moving. She rested there, gazing upwards. When Gail met her eye contact, she began to move slowly, first taking as much of his shaft as she could, and then pulling away until only the head was in her mouth. Gail got the idea, keeping his eyes open and focused on hers. With only his tip still between her moist lips she swished and flicked her tongue all about his sensitive head, finishing with a bit of a poke as if she was attempting to fit her tongue into his hole. She concluded the action by sliding her lips back down the pole just as slowly as she had pulled off of it.

Gail simply watched and waited. It was so erotic to see what she was doing to him, eyes locked to make the experience so much more personal. With each stroke Carrie became more forceful, raking her teeth along his flesh, sucking that much harder, and snaking her tongue out to tickle at his scrotum when he was as deep as she could take him. His cock twitched just once when Carrie swirled around the head in just the right way, and she knew what was coming.

With the speed of a striking viper Carrie lunged her head forward to take as much of Gail's shaft into her mouth as she could. His first stream of cum splashed against the back of her throat and she swallowed hungrily, managing to keep her eyes open and locked on Gail's. For the second shot she pulled his cock out most of the way and began to pump him with both hands, allowing the thick fluid to simply pool on her tongue, but with the third she realized that there was going to be too much as a little dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. Carrie was forced to just continue swallowing as Gail convulsed again and again. She was amazed with the sheer volume, even more impressive given the recentness after his first climax, but soldiered on with eyes wide as she drank down his hot semen.

As soon as she was satisfied that he was empty, Carrie casually released Gail's member from her mouth and eased herself back onto the grass with her body all aglow in her satisfied state. Lifting herself up on her elbows she reclined and watched Gail limply slump over onto his side, panting heavily. He gazed at her with a look that belied his complete exhaustion, but Carrie thought she could sense a bit of appreciativeness in his eyes as well. As they both lay there drinking in the reality of the situation they were able to become aware of the rolling thunder off in the distance, and the fact that the sky had now become heavily overcast.

Now conscious of the environment Gail felt suddenly exposed, and shivered in as he gazed up at the cold grey clouds above. The realization that a storm was approaching made him all the more concerned. He found himself on his feet in short order, covering himself out of habit. Carrie laughed and he glance over to see her seductive shape still in the grass. The sight was enough to ease him, at least a little bit.

"It's going to rain. We should get out of the woods," Gail remarked.

Carrie was shaking her head before he had even finished speaking. She got to her feet as well and explained, "It's going to start up before we could get a half mile." She picked up the trowel and empty bag, poked at the soil around the seedling until she was satisfied that they had done a good job of planting it, and turned to walk back to her camp. Without looking back she called out, "Besides that, you weren't worried about the rain before," with a smirk. Gail simply sped up to follow her, not having a decent retort at the tip of his tongue.

When he had made up enough ground to be standing beside Carrie, Gail asked the question that he had been seeking an opening to pose for some time now. "How do you... Why don't you worry about... getting pregnant?" His sidelong glance was met by an oddly poised smirk. Carrie kept the answer to herself for a few more steps, seeming to be sizing Gail up before choosing to satisfy his curiosity.

"I have a friend," she said finally, looking forward again. "Rusty. He's a chemist, a real genius. He's going to be famous some day, you just watch. Anyway, he sells me these pills. Made from horse hormones or something, I don't really understand all of it." Carrie glanced over at Gail to assess his reaction as she concluded, "They're anti-pregnancy pills."

Gail's eyebrows rose up toward his hairline as she explained. His walk slowed a little, his brain going through the motions of trying to comprehend what Carrie had just told him. Before long he had stopped completely, Carrie continuing on into the area of her camp. Gail watched her ass sway in a sensuous dancing motion as she drew further away from him. He read the papers like any regular Joe, and he'd never heard of anyone coming up with an anti-pregnancy pill. But then again, he realized he also hadn't ever wandered into the woods for a little nature hike and wound up making love to a beautiful stranger, so he was willing to let this little surprise pass without further analysis.

Carrie tossed the bag and spade into the front of her pup tent and then immediately began to tug at the line securing her bag from a branch above. Gail came over and helped as best he could with his rudimentary wilderness survival skills, and started up a new line of conversation.

"Won't it be dangerous to stay out here in a storm?" His voice was not masking his fear in any way.

Carrie did her best to not sound amused by the idea of a fully grown man afraid of something that she shrugged off so easily. "Not really. The trees near here are all fairly young, so they won't blow over. I set up camp here for that reason. And any lightning that strikes will hit the trees before it hits the ground, so unless we're so unlucky that it hits just the right tree and that tree falls at just the right angle to hit our tent, we'll be right as rain." She hadn't intended the pun, and decided not to draw attention to it in hopes that Gail wouldn't notice. He didn't.

"What about the rain? Will it soak through the tent?" Gail seemed to be full of potential worries. Carrie smiled at him reassuringly, shaking her head.

Once they had pulled down her food supply and the jar of tea beside it Carrie crawled into the little tent, Gail following and making no attempt to hide that he was staring at her ass. Inside she pushed all of her gear off to the end and turned back to Gail, grinning as she caught him checking her out. "We should be dry as a bone in here," she said, following up with a meaningful glance at Gail's package. "If you want your bone to stay dry, that is." Gail blushed a little, but didn't hide it.

"Anyway, this tent is military issue," Carrie continued as she tied the front flap closed to prevent it from waving in the wind. "I'm a nurse at the army base in..."

"Wait," interrupted Gail. "Don't tell me you're stationed at Fort Indiantown?" Carrie nodded, looking a little concerned at Gail's reaction at first, but then he started to laugh and she eased a little. "I'm just enlisted," he explained. "We're going to be serving together."