The Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm so embarrassed," Jennifer said as she put her face in her hands.

"Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine," he said, barely keeping it together.

Jennifer just glared at him. Will raised his hands and apologized, "I'm sorry. I actually do think it will be okay." He looked right at her, his smile fading. "She is cute though," he added. "I wonder if she's a real redhead."

Dead serious, Jennifer said, "I'll let you know."

"Oh Jennifer," Will said, "You're naughty."

Jennifer opened her desk drawer, reached in and pulled out a small white box with a red ribbon tied around it. She tossed it to Will as she said,"Very." He caught it, looked at it, then shook it.

"It's empty," he said. "Does that mean?..."

"Yes, it does."

"Well, well, well."

"Why are you so surprised?" she asked. "You gave it to me."

"This reminds me," he said as he set the box on her desk. "I'm hosting another party in two weeks, maybe you can bring Tess and we'll introduce her to Eve."

At the mention of Eve's name Jennifer sat a little straighter in her chair. While she would love to see what Eve would do with Tess, Jennifer felt a bit possessive about Eve. Remembering the things that woman had done to her made her shiver.

Will could see the way Jennifer reacted when he mentioned Eve.

"She asked about you, you know," he said.

"Who?"

"Eve."

"Eve asked about me?" Jennifer said with more enthusiasm than she intended.

"She wanted to know if you would be at this party, and if your offer still stands," Will said.

Jennifer repeated the words she had said that night in Paris, "Any time."

"I'm sure she'll be pleased to hear that," he said. "Well, I should be getting back to work too."

"Thanks for your help Will," she said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Glad to help," he said. "Good luck with the hunt." With that he was gone. Jennifer closed the door to her office, she had some serious planning to do and not much time.

Jennifer spent the remainder of the morning making and discarding plans. By lunchtime she was frustrated and hungry. After a quick bite to eat, she headed for the stairs. Maybe climbing a few hundred steps would clear her mind. If nothing else it was a good workout. Ten minutes into her exercise it came to her.

"Of course," she said, wondering why it hadn't been obvious earlier, and headed for the tenth floor.

When she reached ten, she hung around in the stairwell, peering through the small glass window, hoping for a glimpse of Tess like some silly love struck teenager. After nearly fifteen minutes she gave up and decided to take the elevator down. Jennifer opened the door and walked right into Tess, nearly knocking her over.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry," Jennifer apologized, although she wasn't sorry one bit.

"It's okay, I'm fine," said Tess. "It's Jennifer, right?"

"Yes, that's right," she said. "Again, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." 'Although I've been looking for you for ages,' she thought.

"Really, I'm good. So what are you doing up here in the stairwell?" Tess asked. "Is something wrong with the elevators?"

"No, no, I climb the stairs every lunch hour. It's just my way to try to stay healthy," Jennifer replied. "Plus, it makes my ass look fabulous in jeans," she added with a smile.

"That sounds like a great idea. I've been wanting to tone up a little. Would you mind if I joined you some time?"

"Any time."

"Great, thanks," said Tess.

"I usually start on the ground floor around 12:30."

"Okay, see you later."

"See you," Jennifer said as she headed for the elevator.

Tuesday at exactly 12:30, Jennifer stood in the stairwell on the ground floor. She was so excited. As 12:45 came and went, she was not so excited anymore, in fact she was rather sad. She thought for sure that Tess would be there. Not in the best of moods she took the elevator to eight and went back to her office.

Jennifer's phone was ringing as she entered and she ran to grab it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Jennifer?"

"Yes."

"It's Tess, I'm sorry I didn't meet you today, I got held up," she said.

"You weren't waiting for me were you?"

"No," she said. "I just finished for today actually." Trying to sound nonchalant, "Maybe some other time then."

"Okay, bye"

The next day Tess was waiting when Jennifer arrived. They walked the stairs and talked. At one point Tess said, "I think I like this."

"My thoughts exactly," said Jennifer as she snuck a peek at Tess' ass.

On Friday as they were finishing, Jennifer asked, "Do you want to get a drink after work? I know a great place just down the street."

"Yeah, that would be nice."

"Okay, meet me in the lobby at five," said Jennifer.

"Alright, see you then."

Jennifer couldn't think straight the rest of the day and every time she thought of Tess, her panties got a little wetter.

They met at five and walked the two blocks to the trendy bar Jennifer had chosen. Tess was quiet the whole time, she seemed upset about something. The place was packed when they arrived and they had to sit at a small table by the window on bar stools. Jennifer had been hoping for a booth with a little more privacy, but she was just happy that Tess had joined her.

Jennifer got the first round of martinis and Tess sipped at her drink, but it was obvious something was wrong. By the third drink Jennifer couldn't take it any more.

"Okay, spill it. What's wrong?" Jennifer asked.

"I can't talk about it," Tess said. "It's too embarrassing."

"Come on, you can tell me. It can't be that bad."

"I broke up with my boyfriend this afternoon."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I don't understand though, how is that embarrassing?"

"It's not the fact that we broke up, but why we did," said Tess. She hesitated a moment and then blurted out, "He showed his friends some naked selfies I sent him."

"Naked pictures of yourself?"

"Yes, and some were really dirty."

Jennifer patted Tess' leg in an effort to ease her anxiety. The skin under her palm felt so soft. She wanted to leave her hand there, or better yet slide it up under Tess' skirt, but instead picked up her drink and said, "They can't be that bad."

"I still have them, I can show you," Tess offered.

'Oh yes, please' Jennifer thought, but said to Tess, "Only if you want."

Tess opened the folder on her phone and passed it to Jennifer. The first few were of cleavage or her ass cheek, but as Jennifer scrolled through them, they got much better in her opinion. She didn't want Tess to think she was enjoying this but the last picture almost made her cream her pants. In the photo, Tess was sitting in a chair completely naked, her knees drawn up to her chest. She spread her pussy open just a little, her clit standing out proud between two fingers, both wet and shiny. A little trickle of cum was leaking out and down over her tight pink rosebud. By the expression on her face, she must have just had an incredible orgasm.

The look on Jennifer's face must have given her away.

"Was that the last picture?" Tess asked. "It's horrible, isn't it?"

Jennifer handed the phone back to Tess.

"Horrible?" Jennifer asked. "Are you kidding me? Those pictures are fucking hot." Trying to lighten the mood and Tess' spirits she said, "In fact, when I saw the last one...I think I wet myself a bit."

Tess looked up in surprise.

"Really, you look amazing in all of them," Jennifer said. "And that boyfriend was an idiot for not keeping something so wonderful to himself. I say Fuck Him! And good riddance."

Tess laughed a little and thanked Jennifer for the kind words. They ordered another round and toasted her ex's stupidity.

They had a great night after that talking and drinking, but Jennifer couldn't get that picture out of her mind.

They were both getting tipsy and decided to call it a night. As Tess turned to get off the stool, her skirt rode up her creamy white thighs. Jennifer just stared as it crept higher and higher until Tess' legs parted and she got a perfect look at her bright pink panties. The thin, almost sheer material fit snug, defining every last detail and was the only barrier to the pussy Jennifer so desperately wanted. In an instant it was over and Tess straightened her skirt, but she had noticed Jennifer's stare.

The two women left the bar walking arm in arm to hail a cab. Jennifer made sure Tess got into her house safely, then headed home. That night she dreamt of pink panties.

The following week was a busy one for Jennifer, although they still met every day at lunch, but Tess was still distressed over the actions of her ex-boyfriend and wasn't much fun to be around. On Wednesday, Jennifer stopped half way up one set of stairs. She had to get Tess out of this mood.

"Tess," she said, "Are you still upset? You have to let it go."

"I know. But those pictures," she said with frustration in her voice. "What was I thinking?"

'Oh, those wonderful pictures,' Jennifer thought.

"Don't worry," Jennifer said. "I have the perfect thing to cheer you up."

"What's that?"

"I've been invited to a party this weekend and I want you to come with me."

"Really?" Tess exclaimed. "That would be great!"

"See, you're happier already."

"Oh, wait. What kind of party is it? What am I going to wear?"

"Leave that to me."

When Jennifer returned to her office, she called Will.

"I need your help, "she said when he answered his phone.

"What is it you need my help with?"

"I invited Tess to the party this weekend. When she asked what she should wear I said 'leave it up to me,' like some big shot."

"It's okay, I can help. Are you going to be in your office the rest of the day?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'll send someone over to see you."

"Thanks Will," she said.

Later that afternoon there was a knock on Jennifer's door. She answered it to discover a tall, very well dressed man, probably in his early thirties carrying a black briefcase.

"Jennifer Stokes?" he inquired.

"Yes."

"My name is Marcus, Will Davis sent me. He said you needed some assistance."

"Oh yes, please come in," she said and showed him into her office. They sat down and he opened his case, taking out a tablet and a notepad. He asked her a few questions regarding what type of dresses she was looking for and made some suggestions. He showed her some photos and they agreed on two. With his expert advice, Jennifer also chose everything else she and Tess would need.

"I will need sizes for both you and the other lady," he said.

Jennifer gave him her information then called Tess.

"Hi Tess, it's Jennifer," she said. " I need your dress and shoe size for Saturday please."

She relayed the details to Marcus, who jotted them down in his notepad. With that, he had everything he needed and packed his things. He assured her all would be ready for delivery Saturday afternoon. Jennifer thanked him and showed him out.

The remainder of the week proceeded normally. Friday, Jennifer called Tess to cancel their lunch date as she would be out of the office most of the day. She told her to expect a package to be delivered Saturday.

Saturday afternoon, just as Jennifer had promised, a package was delivered to Tess' apartment.

Jennifer had told her everything she needed would be in the box. Tess opened the large white box and found a small card lying on top of a beautiful light blue cocktail dress. She picked up the card and read the handwritten note. "See you at 9PM. Be ready. Love J."

Tess put the card aside and lifted the dress out, laying it on her bed. The remaining items in the box were black heels, a black quarter cup bra with blue trim, a matching garter belt and silky sheer lace topped nude stockings.

Like Jennifer had done when she received her box in Paris, Tess went through everything twice looking for panties. She took this to mean that she was to supply her own, although Jennifer had said everything she needed would be in the box. She had stressed the word everything.

Tess checked her watch. She still needed to get her nails done so she had to get moving if she was going to be ready on time.

A few hours later Tess stood in front of a full length mirror. The dress fit perfectly and looked amazing from every angle. Jennifer had chosen well, although it was Marcus who deserved the credit. Tess grabbed her phone from the nightstand and snapped a few pictures. She turned from side to side, clicking away. The bra pushed her breasts up giving her fantastic cleavage, but her exposed nipples rubbed against the material of her dress making them stiff. She was beginning to get aroused from the sensation.

Tess adjusted the seams on her stockings, then continued shooting as she lifted the hem of her dress. Higher and higher it rose, exposing the lace tops of her stockings and garter straps. She turned toward the mirror for one last picture, her dress now high enough that she could see her smooth pussy peeking out from under the fabric. Tess had treated herself to the works at the spa. Hair, mani, pedi, she even got waxed, although she made she she kept the tuft of hair on her mound. She moved her hand slowly toward the soft skin, but stopped as she noticed it was time to go and reluctantly smoothed out her dress. She stuffed her phone and lipstick in her sequined handbag and headed for the door.

When the town car pulled up at exactly nine, Tess was waiting outside. The driver held the rear passenger door for her then got behind the wheel. When she was settled, they drove off.

Jennifer thought Tess looked beautiful and told her so. The dress she had picked suited her perfectly. Tess thanked her and told her she looked fantastic as well. Jennifer was wearing an emerald green backless cocktail dress. It clung to every curve of her body and was shorter than she would normally wear, but considering where they were going it was perfect.

Jennifer could tell Tess wanted to say something, but was hesitating.

"Tess," she said. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, but...um...," she faltered. "I don't know how to say this. We must have our signals crossed because..." she took Jennifer's hand in both of hers and looking down at them blurted out, "I'm not a lesbian."

She looked up and continued hurriedly, "Not that there is anything wrong with being a lesbian, I'm just not one."

Jennifer laughed and squeezed her hand, "Neither am I."

"But the way you reacted to the photos," she said, "and I saw you staring when my skirt got caught on the stool."

Jennifer just nodded as Tess added in a bit of a whisper, "And, I'm not wearing any panties!"

"First of all, you look fantastic in those pictures, anyone would be turned on seeing them. As for the incident with the stool, your skirt came up, I looked. That's it. I'm not a lesbian, but that won't stop me from having a good time."

Jennifer picked up two glasses of champagne, handing one to Tess. They clinked their glasses together and Jennifer leaned toward Tess and whispered, "I'm not wearing panties either." They both laughed and settled in for the ride.

The party was being held in a penthouse apartment that occupied the entire top two floors of the building. The car dropped them off and they were shown to a private elevator. Just before they arrived, Jennifer handed Tess her mask for the evening, telling her most of the guests were other employees or clients and it was nice to have some anonymity. Everyone knew the rules and would abide by them if they wanted to be invited in the future.

When they stepped off the elevator they were greeted by a gorgeous woman, around the same height as Tess. She had a dark complexion, possibly Latin, with short dark hair and dark eyes. She had a smallish nose and full lips. The beautiful black dress she wore was sheer from the waist up, her large firm breasts clearly visible. She introduced herself as Eve.

"Welcome," she said. "I will be assisting our host tonight so if there is anything you need, simply ask."

She looked at Jennifer and added, "I'm glad you could attend. Will I see you later?"

"Absolutely," she replied.

"Enjoy yourselves."

There were quite a few people in attendance already, mostly in the huge main room, while others could be seen out by the pool. Jennifer and Tess worked their way through the crowd to a clear spot on the far side if the room near a large sculpture. A woman wearing nothing but a silver thong and matching tasseled pasties offered them a glass of champagne from the tray she carried. They thanked her and she moved on. Tess turned to Jennifer and said, "What the hell was that!"

"Just relax," she said. "Yes Tess, it's that kind of party."

Tess opened her mouth to say something, but closed it again.

"Listen sweetheart, you are probably going to see some crazy shit tonight, but remember, we're here to have fun. No one will force you into anything. You can watch, or participate to any extent you like, and we can leave at any time. You just say the word. Okay?"

"Okay," said Tess. "I wasn't expecting an orgy though."

"It isn't actually. Some people come here to fuck. Others come to watch or be watched, while some just come to socialize," explained Jennifer.

"Let's go check out the pool," she suggested.

The pool deck was fairly empty. A few people were swimming naked and Tess noticed a man at the far end sitting with his legs in the water getting head from a blonde. She poked Jennifer and tilted her head in his direction.

"Oh, you'll see lots of that tonight," said Jennifer.

They made a circuit of the apartment, talking to a few people and admiring the impressive art collection.

Tess seemed to be settling in, either that or it was the third glass of alcohol, but she was more relaxed.

Jennifer turned to Tess and asked, "Do you think you would be alright on your own for a while? I need to see someone."

"Oh yes, I'm fine," she said. "Go ahead."

"Thanks, I won't be long."

As Jennifer turned away, she said over her shoulder, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Jennifer went to the entrance, but the person she was looking for wasn't there. She saw Will speaking with a couple and waited until he excused himself.

"You look fantastic Jennifer," he said.

"You don't look so bad yourself."

"Where is Tess?" he asked. "Is she still here?"

"Oh yes, she's still here. It was a bit of a shock for her at first, she seems to be handling it okay," she said.

"Could you keep an eye on her for a few minutes?"

"Sure. Did you find out if she's a real redhead yet?" he asked, grinning.

"No! And don't you dare spoil it for me," she scolded him, waving a finger in his face.

"I promise."

"Thanks. I was.."

"Eve is by the pool," he said, cutting her off mid sentence.

"Thanks."

Jennifer found Eve standing alone near the bar by the pool.

"I like your hair short, it suits you," said Jennifer.

"Thank you. Where is your friend?"

"Inside," she said. "I'll introduce you later."

"I would like that very much."

"Will said you were asking about me."

"Yes," said Eve. "I was hoping you would be here. Do you remember the last thing you said to me in Paris?"

They were standing face to face a few feet apart and Jennifer simply lifted the front of her dress in response. Eve closed the gap between them, her finger gliding up Jennifer's very wet slit. She raised one eyebrow as if to say 'wow'.

Jennifer brought her right hand up to Eve's face, cupping her cheek, her thumb tracing over the full red lips. Eve's tongue darted out.

"Mmmmm...," purred Jennifer. "I've been thinking about this tongue all day."

"My tongue?"

"Yes, your magic tongue. That's why I'm so wet," said Jennifer. "I've been thinking about your tongue and mouth, licking and sucking my pussy."

Jennifer stepped away and moved past Eve to sit in one of the large chairs that were arranged around the pool. She spread her legs, digging her heels into the soft cushion, her pussy exposed for all to see.