The Desk Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his load hit the back of her throat and fill her mouth. He pulled her head back. A warm line shot along the side of her face and down her.

"Fuck, you look sexy."

He released her head and pulled her up to untie her. He grabbed her a towel and starts to clean her up.

They got dressed in silence listening to the dull thumping of the party still going on in another part of the warehouse.

Ash checked her dress, smoothing it out and then reaches for the door.

"Oh, I forgot," James said.

She stopped and turned. He was holding her panties.

She smiled at him. "Keep them. I will come and get them later."

"Is that a promise?"

"Consider it a test." She turned and walked out smiling.

She slipped back into the club headed for the bar.

"There you are," a voice said.

She turned to see Katy.

"Where have you been?"

"Umm," Ashley tried to think of a response that wouldn't be obvious.

"Would like to go get some food," Katy continued not noticing Ashley's replay.

"No. I think I have had my fill for the night." Then the thought of what she said makes her smile.

For a moment Katy's face changed as if she read something, and then it was gone. "Ok, well I'll see you at the apartment?"

Ashley nodded, watched her friend start for the door, and then waved the bartender over.

12