The Desperate Housewife

Story Info
A stranger preys on an unhappily married woman.
1.2k words
3.67
52.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The consulting gig was for two weeks in the summer at an insurance company in Middle America. I loathed the idea of being out of the city that long, but in this economy you take what you can get. Finding you definitely made the trip enjoyable.

I saw you on my first day. I noticed your small waist, thick hips and strong legs. Are you a runner? It doesn't matter. You looked over your shoulder and saw me staring. I smiled. You blushed and hurried away. I knew there was an opportunity there.

I bided my time. After a few days of professionalism, you invited me to your house for a picnic that weekend along with some of your family and co-workers. People in the heartland can be so nice. I went looking for an opening.

Your husband is a lazy slob. I guessed he has no skill in bed. Your children were a handful. How do you even have the energy to keep your looks and figure? It doesn't matter. I could see you were hungry for a good strong fuck.

As the afternoon turned to evening and guests began to go home, I discreetly followed you into the kitchen. Your hands were in the sink when I came up behind you and touched the small of your back. My mouth was politely thanking you for the invitation. My hand was resting right above your firm ass, my body was close to you and my eyes searched your face for a reaction. Your eyes lit up from lust, not hospitality. I imagined the lips of your pussy getting moist.

I kissed you on the cheek to say good-bye, but before I pulled away my tongue slid gently over your ear lobe. There was a sharp gasp from you. Did I surprise you? I hope so. When I looked down at your face again you were blushing. I considered whispering into your ear, telling you I could throw you up on the counter and lick your pussy right, but your husband lumbered into the kitchen, looking for a beer. It didn't matter. You got the message.

You avoided me on Monday, at least during the day. I saw you were wearing a tight skirt, high heels and more make up than last week, but you wouldn't even make eye contact with me. It didn't bother me. You already made up your mind. You wanted what I was offering. I decided to stay in the office late.

How long did it take you to build up your courage to knock on my door? You came in sheepishly, but more than a few buttons on your blouse were undone. You put your cleavage on display for me. Very nice. You enjoyed walking towards me, letting your sexual desire guide you. You were repressed for too long in this town.

As you walked up to my desk, I got up and walked past you. I'm sure you were confused and hurt until you saw me motioning you toward the elevator. Your building had a cleaning crew and cameras. It might be fun to fuck you on your desk, so you could remember my dick every time you sat down at your computer, but I had a better idea. I had a plan.

I told you to follow me in your car when we left the building. I didn't drive to my hotel. I picked another one close by. I parked and watched you do the same. You came out of your car nervously. I knew you didn't want to go inside. It was a small town. You were afraid someone would see you. God forbid you and your slob are standing on line at Sam's Wholesale Club next to the hotel front desk clerk. How would you explain yourself? I didn't worry about that. I already knew what to do.

I led you by the arm behind the hotel and towards the tennis courts. It was warm enough for tennis, but the courts didn't have lights. No one was out there. No one saw me press your face up against the fence and slide my hands under your skirt. They didn't hear you moan when I finger fucked you, curling my honey soaked fingers into your pussy. Did you take your panties off in the car, or did you leave them home that morning, hoping I would be inside you? Either way, you were moist and opened for me. That's what I wanted.

I pulled your skirt up around your waist to expose the tight curves of your ass to the open air. Bending you over, I poked my tongue into you, licking up the juices you that had held back too long by a loveless marriage, book club meetings and endless trips to the mall. Your legs quivered and your fingers shook the fence because I worked my mouth on you like a musical instrument. When I stood up again, you were gasping for air.

I wasn't done. I had my pants opened and the condom on before you could catch your breath. Did you want to feel my dick in your mouth? Did you want to show me your head game? We didn't have time for that. I wanted to give you what you were missing before someone came by. So I grabbed your hips and pulled you back until I was deep inside you.

You bit your lip to keep quiet, but I heard you. I heard you squeal every time I buried my dick into your hungry pussy. I heard you whimper every time I smacked your delicious ass. I heard you moan when I fucked you faster and harder and pressed your head against the fence. You didn't have to tell me you liked it. I knew you did. I knew your slob didn't give you this. I knew you wanted it.

You let yourself go on my dick. You rolled your hips, tightened your muscles and danced with me inside you. You were good. When was the last time you threw yourself into your sex? You must have missed that feeling for a long time. You bucked and squeezed and fucked me until your whole body went limp. I had to wrap a hand around your waist to keep you from falling.

I pulled the condom off and stared down at the sweat coating your plump ass. I held you in place with one hand stroked my dick with the other. You looked over your shoulder at me, smiling. Your nervousness was gone. You wanted me to shoot it all over your ass.

What would your slob say if he saw it when you got home? He wouldn't know. He probably hasn't been back there in months. You wiggled your hips for me, giving me a show, begging me to rain down on you. I did, gladly, with an explosion of come that I spread on both your cheeks. You giggled as I pumped myself dry.

In one motion, you pulled down your skirt turned and walked with me back to the parking lot. Your movements were different. There was much more confidence in your step. We got into our cars without a word.

The rest of the gig was uneventful, but your coworkers noticed a new level of confidence in you. You didn't blush anymore. Did your slob notice it too? It doesn't matter. You'll be in the city in a few weeks for the follow up meetings. I know a dark secluded street that would be perfect for us to meet.

Leave your panties at home.

Have fun.

NYR