The Destiny Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Needs ... this," Bolly breathed into her ear. She felt his hot breath on her neck, just below the ear. Fire stabbed like liquid electricity when his wet lips brushed the skin of her neck lightly.

Her hands moved up seemingly of their own accord, pulling his head down even farther. Athowyn's face was buried in his lavender-scented locks; somewhere beneath she could smell a faint hint of his musky maleness. She could have eaten him whole at that moment.

Bolly put his strong hands on her hips, drew her to him like a storm draws a feather. His rock hard body pressed up against her, mashing her breasts and hips against him. Looking up she was instantly lost in his hungry gaze; she tiptoed to reach him, closed her eyes and licked her lips in dreamy anticipation.

They kissed.

Shocks flew down her spine, an intense, pleasurable heat spreading between her legs. He tasted Avarian -- earthy, somehow -- and sweet, and musky, all at the same time. Their tongues mingled -- gently, hesitatingly at first, feeling each other out; then with primal urgency -- and time stopped. Athowyn abandoned herself to the kiss, to the tingling that moved along her spine and pebbled her skin with goose-bumps.

Since she was much shorter and lighter than him, his steel-cabled arms effortlessly held her up slightly; even if she couldn't move, she felt completely safe in his strong but gentle embrace; she would have been happy to drift off to sleep as he kissed her.

"Am I too forward for you?" he eventually wondered, after what seemed like an eternity of delight exploring his delicious mouth.

"Stars, no," she breathed back up at him. "What makes you say that?"

"You seem ... hesitant."

"I ... it's my first kiss," she said. "I've never -- "

His hot lips were on hers before she could finish speaking. This time, instead of just throwing his tongue all over the inside of her mouth, he gently jabbed the tip of his tongue through her lips and over her teeth, teaching her about kissing as he kissed her. He leant back a bit, giving her room to try it.

Athowyn jabbed her tongue forward, probing his moist lips and teeth -- and then the tip of his own tongue. She sucked on his tongue and he pulled it in and out of her mouth. She could feel his arousal building in approval; under his pants his erection pressed against her. Her pussy couldn't get much wetter.

After what seemed like an hour exploring this delightful thing called kissing, Bolly said, "I'd like that dance now."

Athowyn couldn't believe how pleasurably slow time seemed to move tonight. They moved to the center of the writhing mass of people. The beat slid into her and wrapped itself around her spine. She loved it.

Bolly's style was completely different from Tommi's -- more seasoned; yet dangerously primal in a way that stepped outside the music, challenging it to keep up with him. There was something brilliant to her about the daring, the audacity of the dancer creating the music he was dancing to.

In that moment Athowyn knew she was doomed to love this magnificent Avarian. Her lips ached to taste his kiss again.

Mist swirled, primary colors flashed loudly into her eyes, then disappeared, plunging everyone else into shadow. She and Bolly twisted in their own dance-within-a-dance, as she tried to get a glimpse behind his deceptively simple technique. She could only hang on; but what a delightful hanging-on it was.

When she slowly became aware of her surroundings again, she realized that many Avarians were dancing topless, some of the women in just their underwear. Sweat glistened on foreheads and chins, dripped from nipples and breasts and backs and buttocks. The half-naked mass moved as one to the music, in very much the way Bolly did.

An intense heat spread slowly from her abdomen, threatened to burst through her skin; Athowyn had never been so aroused.

Bolly's shirt was gone too -- he was as muscular and defined as she'd imagined; no wonder she mistook him for a carbon composite beam earlier. The scent of his fresh sweat washed over her, intoxicating her -- or was that the hundred other dancers, or even her own sweat? She didn't care.

As she writhed ever more fluidly with Bolly in their own dance-within-a-dance, she teasingly unzipped her coveralls so that her cleavage was exposed to him. Time passed; they whirled and writhed. They came close once, he nearly touching her coveralls with his exposed, sweating chest. Her nipples hardened beneath the coarse material.

Oddly heedless of the room full of strangers all around, she pulled the zipper down farther, all the way to her navel.

The idea that Bolly would be able to see her breasts and engorged nipples as they danced was intoxicating, arousing to her.

A moment or an hour later -- she couldn't tell -- she allowed the coveralls to drop off her smoothly, as she continued to writhe under his primal gaze.

If anyone was bothered by a completely naked human woman among them, they didn't say so -- too bad for them if they did, she thought impishly.

Chapter 6

All pretense of dancing gone, Bolly held her close. They kissed, gently at first, then with a wild hunger that saw them slide their tongues deep into each other. She trembled as tiny shocks of pleasure played along her spine.

He moved down her neck, leaving a delightful trail of moisture; she could smell his delicious saliva, sweat, ever increasing muskiness, even the lavender soap that he had washed with before the dance. Athowyn didn't realize her nipples were hard as stones until he darted his tongue across them playfully. She couldn't help moaning when he gently bit into them, rolled them around his teeth.

She must have tottered slightly out of balance for a moment, for without a word Bolly picked her up and laid her down on the cold dance floor. Mist crept around them. He kept licking and teasing as he lowered her -- he was far stronger than he looked. For a moment she caught a glimpse of the dance-floor around her -- only about half were still dancing. Many Avarians were locked in passionate embraces -- or more -- like she was.

Bolly licked her belly, teased her navel, then moved lower. He spread her legs, licking her thighs. Athowyn moaned again as electric shocks shot through her abdomen.

His fingers ran along her thigh, stroked her wet lips. Deftly moving his fingers, Bolly playfully tugged on her soft pubes.

His delightful tongue found her cunt, began spreading her lips through her soft black pubic hair. Holding her butt up firmly with his hands, Bolly kissed her soaked pussy.

The teasing bugger skillfully avoided her clit but it didn't seem to matter -- even just the anticipation that he might momentarily begin flicking his tongue across that most sensitive part of her was enough to have Athowyn involuntarily clawing at the floor.

Bolly rolled her over, spread her ass cheeks, began licking her puckered hole. "O stars above..." she groaned as stabs of pleasure threatened to melt her spine. This she had never felt.

As he flicked his skillful tongue across her tiny hole, he held one of his fingers close to her mouth. She licked it, bathing it in saliva. Beneath his sweat she could taste his strong musk.

Moving his tongue deftly between her asshole and engorged lips and back again, Bolly now slowly -- cautiously, lovingly -- began sliding his wet finger into her vagina. Although he was surely only in up to the first knuckle, a momentary pain spread out from muscles that had never been stretched that wide. "Stars," she mumbled weakly against the floor, as he gently pushed his finger as far as it would go.

The pain receded as he slowly began fucking her with his finger. She could feel every centimeter of him as he slid his finger in and out, over and over. Throughout, he continued licking her puckered asshole. Pleasure became delight, faded into bliss.

Now he held two fingers before her, including the one he had entered her with. She licked and slobbered over them hungrily.

Pain flashed out again from muscles momentarily abused; it was buried in pleasure almost as soon as it appeared. Bolly soon had her on her back again, now fucking her harder and harder with his two fingers. Athowyn groaned and writhed when he occasionally twisted his fingers left or right up against her pussy walls.

She heard his fingers squishing in and out of her as she got wetter and wetter. When he slammed them in as hard as they could go -- holding them there -- all hint of pain had fled and been replaced by a new kind of sensation -- a deep, throbbing heat that was part aching need and part primal urge. She had never felt its like, but she needed more.

Athowyn sat up, fighting to break out of her lusty reverie. Bolly -- shirtless -- dripped sweat from his tousled blond bangs, down his slender neck, his sizable pecs and sweetly defined abdominal muscles. She leered longingly at the bulge in his pants. He got the hint; a moment later he had doffed them. She marvelled.

His engorged penis was massive -- nearly twenty centimeters long, but at least six or seven thick. His nearly purple erection stood straight out; pre-cum dripped in a solid strand. Even as she licked it off his head a part of her brain wondered if she could ever fit this monstrosity inside her.

Bolly's scrotum was equally out sized, and his thin blond pubic hair didn't obscure any part of it. Athowyn cupped his balls, and licked his shaft and head, eliciting groans. The latter alone was so large it was all she could do to get it into her mouth. His head rolled back in pleasure as she slowly worked his skin up and over his head.

Athowyn couldn't say how it happened, but he had suddenly laid her back down.

Bolly's head moved down her chest until he found one of her hard nipples; slowly, taking his time, he wrapped his tongue around her little nub. Then his lips moved to the other side, again licking her nipple and gently sucking on it.

His head moved lower; she felt his hair moving along her belly. He stopped at her navel, darting his tongue into the hole and twisting it playfully. His fingers followed his tongue.

Easily spreading her legs he now flicked his tongue up against her rock-hard clit. Fire shot through her belly and abdomen; her legs tried to clench against his head but his strong arms held her thighs in place effortlessly. She moaned and grunted, her eyes clenched shut; Athowyn's fists clutched at the floor.

Moisture and heat flashed through her alternating as he kept on eating her pussy. He'd gently flick his tongue through her lips, then softly but firmly bite into the pebbly nub of her clit. She cried out with pleasure, over and over. Around her mist and music flowed, but she no longer knew or cared whether anyone else was still dancing.

As though in a dream, she watched him move closer, holding her legs in the air, as far apart as they would go. His massive cock dropped heavily onto her clit -- shocks flashed though her. Athowyn's head lolled back and forth in the ground-covering mist, as she moaned.

Using one hand as a guide, Bolly worked the purpled head of his cock slowly down through her lips, until she could feel it resting just outside her dripping hole. Her hands clawed at the floor in anticipation.

Bolly made the tiniest movement forward -- fiery pain shot through her a level of magnitude higher than any she had previously felt. "Stars," she cried out, "Please, go slow ..."

He kept it where it was but moved in close to her ear, so she could hear him whispering. "I've wanted to be with you from the moment I saw you."

Athowyn got wetter and wetter, just from listening to him talk. It was only a few moments later that he was able to push his head inside her. She was so aroused that the momentary stab of pain was easily drowned out in her aching need for him; relaxing, she opened herself up as wide as possible, and brought her feet up around his waist.

"Get the rest of that thing inside me -- do it, Bolly!" she breathed into his dripping, grinning face.

In response he slammed himself down into her wet cunt with a single, furious thrust. She screamed in ecstasy, writhed under him -- her legs clenching tightly around his waist -- but she might as well have been struggling against a boulder. It was as though not just her muscles and tendons were straining, but even her very bones cracking under him.

He wet a thumb in her mouth, started gently rubbing her clit.

An electric, liquid fire shot through her now, numbing the pain somewhat, burning her skin with a pleasurable buzzing in unfamiliar places: the tips of her toes, the nape of her neck, lower back, ears. Even the top of her head was not immune from a strange pebbling as a whole new kind of delight was revealed to her.

Her world narrowed to a burning lust that ached to be expressed.

"O my stars, fuck me, Bolly, fuck me, you magnificent beast!" she cried out, in all the world fearing only that he might not.

He pulled himself all the way out, slowly -- as if he had all the time in the world. She could see his massive cock glistening with her wetness, could smell herself on him. When he plunged himself inside her he slammed down so hard she nearly slid across the floor. Pain blinded her momentarily, but she had been expecting it and was at least able to stifle a scream.

"Do it again," she shouted wildly, hungering for him like an animal hungers to feed. Athowyn wriggled as close to him as she could get, driving his cock inside her a tiny fraction of a centimeter more.

As Bolly began fucking her steadily with a slow, determined rhythm she began anticipating his thrusts, sliding her hips up to meet him. The scent of their musky sweat and juices drove her to ever new heights of bliss.

Suddenly there was a voice in her ear that was not Bolly's. "I am Dana," she heard a woman whisper. "You are very beautiful."

* * *

In a fog of mist and arousal, Athowyn watched as Dana -- a gorgeous, lithe brunette with the fairly large breasts typical of Avarian women -- carefully straddled her neck. She was completely naked except for green panties that were soaked black right between her legs. Athowyn could smell her strong scent as she carefully lowered herself to her chin.

"Lick me," Dana breathed once, her eyes pleading. "You must..."

As Bolly continued his slamming assault of her own cunt, Athowyn thrust herself up into Dana's crotch, licking her panties furiously. It wasn't enough -- reaching around with one arm, she pulled Dana's panties aside to get at her soaking pussy. She tasted incredible, musky and hot and sweet. Was that how she tasted to Bolly?

Dana grunted and shook -- suddenly the hyper-excited woman's piping hot cum gushed downward, flowing over her chin and neck. Athowyn was startled but pleased, licking the stuff up wherever she could. The Avarian woman -- her eyes clenched shut with pleasure -- slowly toppled off her face, and scrambled a short distance away, where she kept trembling.

"You slut!" Bolly joked. "You'll fuck just about anybody who slams themselves down on your face and demands to be eaten, won't you?"

"Shut up and fuck me ... slave," Athowyn ventured playfully. "I'm a Caer'Nin princess, don't you know. You don't want to disappoint."

In response Bolly lifted her ass right off the ground, with his cock impaled deep inside her; she loved how his pecs rippled when he did that. He spat on her soaking cunt, making her even wetter. "Ex-princess," he noted, running one of his beautiful long fingers through her lips.

He then slowly inserted his lubed finger into her ass. Athowyn grunted and grimaced at first, but was shocked to find she liked the sensation. She could feel the pressure, the tightness of his finger rubbing up against his cock, way up inside her. The feeling was indescribable, and yet, she kept getting more aroused. It hardly seemed possible.

Yet another naked woman now lowered herself onto her face -- by the scarlet pubic hair she thought it might be Lara, Tommi's 'funny' friend.

Confirming her suspicions, the woman told her, "Tommi told me all about how you helped him earlier. Is this enough gratitude for now?"

Overcome with wild, lusty urges she could not have predicted or denied, Athowyn grabbed Lara's gorgeous ass and ground her face into the woman's delicious pussy.

At the other end of Athowyn's tingling body Bolly began working his heavy cock from side to side, exploring every centimeter of her insides.

Lara responded with an urgency Athowyn now at least partially understood. She ate her -- teasingly at first, the way Bolly had done -- eliciting surprised groans of approval from far up above her. "Oh yeah, right there," Lara breathed.

As Athowyn got seriously busy on Lara's pussy, something sticky, tasting salty and musky, dribbled out. "That's Tommi," she explained. "He came in me four times already."

"Where do you want number five?" she heard Tommi wonder happily. Had he been there the whole time?

"I dare you to come on Athowyn's tits," Lara suggested. "She seems to take to the destiny dance better than some Avarians I know."

Out of the corner of her eye, Athowyn saw Tommi scramble to her left. Although far smaller in every way than Bolly, he was still lean and fit, and very cute.

"Hey," Bolly teased, "Get your own princess!"

It was good for Tommi that he had jerked himself to ejaculation already, otherwise he might have started giggling. As it was, he began to bend back slightly, his eyes shut tightly. He was half a meter away from her as his hot, pungent cum splashed all over her chest, nailing her breasts perfectly. He groaned and slowly sank to the floor in exhaustion.

An alarm shrilled suddenly, slamming itself into her brain with the force of a hurricane.

Chapter 7

People scrambled every which way, hurriedly pulling on whatever clothes they could get their hands on. The music had abruptly stopped; regular lighting was back on.

"What's going on?" Athowyn shouted through the din, climbing into her coveralls.

"We're being hacked," Bolly said quickly, pulling on his pants. "Follow me."

Avarians -- young and old -- moved with purpose. Whenever someone seemed to move too slowly, Bolly urged them to get to their stations. Grim looking men and women hurried by with side-arms, even rifles.

Bolly quickly led her to a central office area, a place stacked to the ceiling with nano-electronics, superconducting interfaces, and cooling hardware. Most of it she had studied in school briefly -- her own exploration of these systems afterward had been far more sophisticated, and quite forbidden by her father.

Ola was here, huddled around a bank of modern three-dimensional displays with three other Avarians. It only took Athowyn a moment to take in what was happening.

She needed to act fast.

"Hit that interface stack with a three second burst of coolant every two minutes," Athowyn advised quickly. "Or lose it."

The three techs glanced at Ola, who nodded, grim faced. They jumped up to obey. "Bolford," she added, "See to the perimeter defenses." Bolly's graceful bulk vanished with a sense of urgency.

Athowyn slid behind the console, taking the overwhelmed technicians' places. Her fingers darted over the controls with the ease of a professional. "You're being hacked by a gLUM net," she reported after a quick glance at the monitors before her.

Ola leaned close. "What can we do about it?"

"Not much," Athowyn admitted. "A gLUM only has one weakness -- I may be able to convince it there's nothing at this address, to keep searching elsewhere for a while."

"I'm afraid to ask how you know that," Ola wondered, tight lipped.

"I created them," Athowyn readily admitted. "In another life."

Behind them the technicians shot a burst of coolant at the interface tower. Her coding speed improved markedly.