The Destruction of the Vlkolak Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers

His smile was short lived when the female lifted her face to the sky with a look of joy, and collapsed at his feet. She lay motionless.

Erobos looked at Leona. "What did you do?"

"Nothing. You wished her dead, and so she is." Leona stood her ground. She would not show fear to this loathsome creature that had taken so much from her.

"You will watch then as those you love die. You were able to escape last time, but not now. They will each die a painful, tortuous death. Unless you tell the truth, in which case I will let them die quickly." Erobos could not hold back anymore. He walked to the panther and took her hand gently in his. "Leona, I would have made you a queen." He looked pleadingly into her eyes.

"I never wanted to be a queen, Erobos. I would have been happy as your friend. But you would not leave it at that. And I cannot betray my pack by joining with you now. I cannot betray my true mate by taking another only as a way to maintain my safety. I wish you could have stayed the lovely young wolf you once were. But once the vampire made you, you were ruined in my eyes." She couldn't look at him another second and turned away.

"Then so be it. You have sealed your fate!" He turned to his soldiers. "Kill them slowly while she and the Alpha watch." His soldiers far outnumbered the wolves and each wolf was surrounded by three. But before they could carry out their orders, the wolves looked up into the sky at the shrouded moon and fell to the ground, dead.

Erobos screamed in rage and moved quickly to the Alpha, taking him by the throat. Ártur smiled, took one last look at the dark night sky, and fell dead. "No! No!" He twirled around and took Leona by the shoulders, screaming into her face, "What did you do, Leona? How did you kill them?"

"You only guess at my power, Erobos. You have no idea. But I did not kill them. They wished to join their ancestors and hope for reincarnation. I hope for that as well. I wish to join my mate. I hope someday to find him again. I so miss my white wolf." Her eyes looked off into the distance like she was remembering something. "You were kind once, Erobos. I miss my friend." She reached a hand out to gently touch his cold cheek. She dropped her hand and crumpled to the ground.

The tall gaunt figure stood silently for a moment. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He screamed in rage. He looked at his soldiers, waiting for his order, and then at the weres sent by the Council, who looked like scared rabbits. Kill them. There shall be no witnesses.

His soldiers made short work of the werewolves, leaving their bloodless corpses strewn about the clearing.

"Master, what do we do with the bodies?"

"Leave them for the carrion eaters. There will be no reincarnation for them!" With a flourish of his cloak he turned and made his way through the forest alone. He had lost. But he would keep watch. He may yet be able to find a panther. He was sure they had lied. There were cubs. He would track them down as he had her. If it took another eight hundred years, so be it.

--------------------------------------------------

The brown wolf approached cautiously. He could smell the death that permeated the whole area. He caught the scent of unfamiliar wolves and another, more of a stench. Something almost dead had been here. He walked slowly into the clearing. He stopped when he saw the large black wolves approaching from the opposite side. They stood across from each other, growling softly, hackles raised.

The black wolves shifted. When Guillame saw their faces, he knew they were Ártur's other sons. He shifted and was about to introduce himself.

"We know you, brother. You are mate to our sister. I trust she is on her way to America as planned?"

"Yes, she is safe at sea, as are your brothers,the cubs, and the pregnant females." He relaxed now that he knew they were family. He looked around at the bodies. Some he knew were the Council's assassins. But who had killed them? Perhaps the things that left the stench.

"I am András, third son of Ártur. These are my brothers, Barnabas, Fredek, Karl, and Patrik. We saw you at your mating. But you were otherwise occupied." In spite of the surrounding horror, he managed a smile. "We will put our family to the pyre. Will you help, brother?"

"They were my family too, brother. Yes, I will help you." Guillame joined his brothers-in-law with their final task.

They waited until the pyre had burned completely before disposing of the bodies of the assassins as befit traitors to their kind. They were buried so their souls would never be reincarnated. They would be forever trapped under the ground. They then took the next several days to disassemble the compound, bringing all the buildings and belongings to the surrounding packs of the brothers. Now there would be no evidence the Vlkolak had ever existed. It was as their father had requested. And now it was done.

The Vlkolak were no more.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers
12