The Destruction of the Vlkolak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers

"My name is Ártur. I am the Alpha of this pack. Thank you for the life of our cub. Without your intervention, I dare say he would not have survived." He could see the male was distracted by his daughter. He cleared his throat to drag his attention back where it belonged.

"Will the cub be alright?" Guillame looked off in the direction he had seen the beta carrying the little male. He'd seen a fair amount of blood on him. but no obvious major injuries.

"Yes, he will be fine, and perhaps a little wiser about being led astray by a passing butterfly." Ártur turned his attention to his daughter. "And perhaps a certain she-wolf will learn that she must attend to her duties and not daydream." He watched as Orsolya's head dipped lower in shame. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the stranger grit his teeth, holding back his wolf from defending his mate.

"My name is Guillame. I beg forgiveness for straying into your territory, although it appears it was for the best. And the female had no way to know the bear was so close. The winds had shifted, and his scent escaped her, as did the errant cub." He looked towards the red wolf, his red wolf, and smiled. He just barely caught a glimpse of her pale green eyes as her head moved even lower in embarrassment. He wondered what her human form looked like; as glorious as her wolf, he imagined.

"You fought bravely against the bear, and we will be forever in your debt. You are welcome here for as long as you wish to stay." He looked from Guillame to Orsolya and back again. "I have a feeling you will be here for some time, eh?" He smiled at the wolf he knew would be his son-in-law very soon. "But right now, those wounds should be tended to so they heal properly. My daughter will see to your needs." He waved his arm in the red wolf's direction and saw the male's face light up.

The red wolf took a few steps away from the group and looked over her shoulder at the stranger, waiting for him to follow. She watched as he shifted again into his wolf, and they trotted off together toward the compound. She wasn't sure how badly he was hurt so she kept an even pace, only moving faster when he seemed able to keep up. She led the way to a group of buildings, pushed a door open with her paw, and quickly disappeared into a curtained area.

He heard her voice ring out from behind the curtain. It was as beautiful to his ears as her wolf was to his eyes.

"I will be right out. Father does not like the females to shift in front of strangers. I hope you do not think that parochial." In only a minute she appeared in a long flowing green dress that accented her eyes perfectly and made her hair look like glowing embers.

His breath caught in his throat at his first sight of her. She was the most exquisite creature he had ever laid eyes on.

"Well, are you going to shift? Or would you like me to treat your wounds as you are?" She smiled and put her hands on her hips in an impatient gesture as she watched him.

He was dumbfounded. He couldn't think for a moment, but then came to his senses and shifted, standing in front of her, unable to move or think. All he wanted right now was to enjoy the sight, the sound, the scent of her. His eyes could not leave her face. He wanted to memorize everything about her so if he closed his eyes he could see her. He was startled when the door opened again and an omega entered with a pail of water. He kept his head down, deposited the pail on the floor, and moved quickly out of the room.

She admired his human form for a moment before regaining her senses and finding some cloth to clean his wound. "Sit down, please, or maybe you should lie down. Those wounds will heal quickly once they are attended to, and you would not want any nasty scars, would you?" She blushed as her thoughts continued. What she wanted to add was "on that beautiful body." His muscles were well-defined, and perfectly proportioned to his body. He was the same height as her father, but much broader. She imagined herself in his arms, as she had dreamt so many times in the last two years. But in her dreams she had not seen his face. He had been but a shadow. Now the shadow was real.

He slowly laid back on the bed and watched her every move. She was graceful beyond any female he had met. If he had ever hoped to see perfection, she was it. He winced when she used the cloth to scrub the dirt out of his wounds, but he refused to cry out. He could see the amused look on her face. "This is funny to you?" he said through gritted teeth.

"No, not funny at all. But you really do not have to hide your pain. You will never have to hide anything from me, Guillame." She continued her ministrations to his wounds as he watched her closely.

He reached up and touched a strand of her hair, twirling it through his fingers, amazed at the silky feel of it. He could imagine it being spun into cloth. He would love to wear that next to his skin. "I am surprised the Alpha would leave his daughter alone with a stranger." He was having a difficult time even speaking. His wolf wanted to take her now, to make her theirs forever. She didn't seem to mind him playing with her long hair. She leaned down even more as she reached around to his side to clean a long gash. He lifted up to push his nose as close to her neck as possible and inhaled deeply. He closed his eyes and leaned back, a contented smile on his face. Lilac and birch. Who could ever have thought they would make such an intoxicating scent? He felt his cock twitching and hardening at her closeness and attempted to cover himself, not wanting to alarm her.

"The Alpha is wise beyond all others. And he knows better than to keep a bitch away from her mate." She continued her work, seemingly ignoring the growing testament to their future bond. "We will know each other far too well by tomorrow night for you to worry about hiding yourself from me, Guillame." She sat down next to him on the bed and reached forward to begin cleaning a nasty wound across his chest.

Guillame captured her hand, not allowing her to move. "Tomorrow night? Why wait, my little red wolf? Why not mate as soon as I am healed?" He marveled at the feeling of her skin under his fingers. She didn't struggle against him, but let him control her, her arm moving easily as he brought it to his mouth to kiss it tenderly.

"We must mate tomorrow night, under the Ice Moon. It is our fate, my big brown wolf."

Her throaty laugh caused another jolt to his groin. "And why are you so certain?" He refused to let go of her hand, holding it to his nose, rubbing his cheek against it, savoring every touch.

"Because I saw us in a dream. It will happen, it is fated. No one can change it." She sat gazing at him lovingly as he held her tight. Their eyes locked and they breathed as one.

Neither of them heard the door open or the Alpha enter. Ártur watched his daughter with her soon-to-be mate. They were so entranced with each other he could have slammed the door open and they still wouldn't have noticed. He cleared his throat loudly.

Guillame pulled his hand away and laid his head down on the bed, looking at the doorway. "Alpha, I, I didn't hear you come in."

Orsolya stood and backed away from the bed, her head down, trying to hold back her laughter. She looked at her father out of the corner of her eye and smiled when he winked at her.

"Apparently not." Ártur used his most imperious voice. "Am I correct in assuming that you will be taking her as your mate?"

Guillame looked at his flame-haired beauty and couldn't help but smile. "Yes Sir, I will. She insists on tomorrow night. If you allow it, Sir." He turned to look the Alpha in the eyes. A bold move for a stranger. So Guillame was quite taken aback when the large male grinned at him.

"Good; I would hate to have to kill you, my boy. We provincials do not like our young females manhandled, you know." He smiled good-naturedly at his newest son.

"Sir, may I ask one thing?"

"Of course, ask anything you wish." Ártur wondered what he wanted to know. Did he want to know if he had any sons that he would have to fight to be the next Alpha?

"What is my mate's name?" Guillame looked at his little red wolf, more exquisite than he had thought possible for any female.

"Hah! Yes, that would be important to know. Her name is Orsolya. It means 'little bear'. You have a full day before the Ice Moon. Use it wisely, my boy." And with that advice the Alpha exited.

An omega ran in quickly, dropped some clothes at the foot of the bed, bowed his head, and ran out just as fast.

"Your wounds are almost healed. Would you like to dress? I can take you to meet my sister and grandmother. I know they will want to meet you."

"I would rather we went for a run and stayed away from anyone else." He reached out and took her small hand in his much larger one and held it just tight enough so she knew she couldn't escape him.

She was happy with his suggestion but shook her head sadly. "No, we cannot. We have much to discuss, and I fear if we were to be alone you would try to persuade me not to wait for the full moon. And then I would have to refuse you. Please, do not make me do that."

Guillame slipped on the clothing. He much preferred to wear nothing, but he was not in his own pack. He stood and quickly was standing in front of her. His hands slid up her arms until he was gently holding her by the shoulders. "I will never make you do anything you do not want to do, Orsolya." He towered over her. In her wolf form she seemed a normal-sized female but as a human she was tiny in comparison to him. He bent down a little bit and wrapped his arms around her waist, easily lifting her so they were face to face. "As long as we are mated tomorrow night, then I will be happy." He smiled at her and twirled around in a circle, lost in her laughter.

Yes, they had much to discuss.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers
12