The Deviant of the Dark Ages Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her head up and gasped. The maiden's constrictive waist was bad enough—Fira's ribcage was abruptly compressed, squeezing the air from her lungs and restricting her to quick shallow breaths. Her breasts spilled over into their designated space, surrounded by stubby spikes on all sides. To her mortification, the spikes around her nipples prodded them to arousal, making her breasts even more sensitive and the pain ten times worse. Meanwhile, a thick bar had slipped through her crotch, forcing her thighs apart and widening her hips to achieve the thigh gap so desired by many women. To top it off, there were more spikes beneath the soles of her feet, adding another discomfort to the ever-growing list.

But William wasn't done yet. His sexy slave was now squashed inside an even sexier iron maiden, but it wasn't a satisfying predicament until her every freedom was snuffed away. So William stuffed her mouth with a chunk of hard leather, specially moulded to the contours of a woman's mouth, and strapped it in tightly enough that her flushed cheeks were cleaved into two bulging mounds.

"How do you fare, pet?" smiled William, all but purring with contentment. "No doubt you feel ensnared by the tight metal conformed to your mellow form—rest assured, that intimacy is intentional. Put simply, the tighter it feels, the better it works." He paused, watching Fira's distressed expression turn to dread as he continued. "Henceforth, for two hours each day you shall return to this device until it is determined that your delightful curves have adapted to the voluptuous shape I seek. Now: enjoy your maiden voyage!" He laughed as he reciprocated her knack for wordplay.

A single tear rolled down Fira's cheek, her glazed eyes threatening to open the floodgates. William cradled her chin gently in his hand as he brushed away the tear and said, "Cry to your heart's content, my dear, for your tears sing a sweet serenade that motivates my toils."

With that, he closed the head of the buxom maiden over her pleading eyes, smiling back at the deceivingly sensuous visage that concealed the true evil within. Inside the devious device, the only connection poor Fira had with the outside world were two small sets of holes—below her nostrils and in front of her eyes. Through these she could plainly see the entire maiden reflected in the mirrored wall ahead, and somehow it made her predicament all the more hopeless to see the sturdy exterior of her confinement.

William finished sliding shut the dozen or so clasps to keep the maiden firmly closed, then proceeded to run his hands lasciviously up and down her polished curves. Though Fira could feel nothing from within her iron shell, she could not help but feel violated by this. The lifeless maiden she saw in the mirror was effectively her—she filled every inch of it, and it was her eyes staring out from the maiden's jovial visage. She was also painfully aware that the eroticised curves of the female figure she saw in the mirror would become hers in time—even now the iron maiden was slowly altering the soft contours of the hapless girl within.

William gave his metal slave a playful peck on the cheek and left her alone in the endlessly-reflected room of beaming maidens. Now to attend to the other sister...

12