The Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perv7234
perv7234
329 Followers

"Hi honey, I'm back, safe and sound."

"Hi mom, want some coffee, I just made a fresh pot?"

"Oh boy, I could use a cup, I hate that drive from San Diego to LA."

"Here have a seat mom."

He pulled a chair out from the table. On the floor beside the chair was his backpack, inside was the Device.

"Okay, what's up mom, you look like you're about to bust."

"You're right. You are absolutely right."

"Wait, is it good or is it bad?"

"Oh baby, it is good, it is very... Very... VERY ... GOOD.

"Alright, you better tell me or you ARE going to bust."

"Well after our meeting yesterday, I said to Ellen how about us going to dinner tonight. Do you remember her, the last time she was up here she was with her husband. We all went out for dinner."

"Oh yeah, an older gal, she's in her fifties right."

"That's her. Her husband passed away, bad heart. Anyway, we went to this Fou Yang, nice place, good Chinese food, Mandarin style. On the way back to our hotel Ellen stopped at a 7/11 on Market Street. She said she needed to get some cigarettes. She bought her cigarettes and at the last minute says to the clerk, give me a five dollar quick pick. I was standing next to her at the counter. Right in front of me, I mean, right there, in front of me, was my nemesis, Ding Dongs. It was like they were calling my name. I bought two. I couldn't help it. In my change was two single dollar bills. So I said to the guy give me two quick picks also. So we got back in the car and went back to the hotel. I said goodnight to Ellen she had an eight o'clock flight to Phoenix. I went back to my room to finish packing. I was listening to the news on TV when they announce here are the winning numbers to the record breaking Super Lotto. Tonight's pot is $532 million dollars. I picked up the pen from the desk in my room and copied down all the numbers plus the bonus number. I got my two tickets from my purse and started to compare the numbers. The first ticket was a looser not even a dollar. The second ticket was a different story. All the numbers matched including the bonus number. I heard the announcer say they would repeat the numbers on the eleven o'clock news. I was stunned. I wanted to know the numbers now. I just couldn't move. I wanted to scream I won, but I was frozen in the chair. Something kept telling me to remain calm, so I sat there in the chair silently. At a few minutes to nine I switched to the pay channels and picked out a movie . I don't remember the name of the film or what it was about. It ended at ten minutes to eleven. I switched back to the news channel and waited for them to announce the numbers again. When he announced the numbers I read my ticket, Every number matched. I heard the announcer say some lucky person right in San Diego was the single winner. I sat in that chair the whole night. At nine in the morning I called for a bellman and went downstairs and checked out.

What the hell is wrong with me? I feel so strange. I feel so dam horny. Why am I feeling so crazy?"

"What do you mean mother?"

"Like I need to fuck so badly I don't want to wait."

Julia reached across the table and grabbed him by his shirtfront and tried to pull him across the table to her. The front of his shirt tore away, but she continued tearing his shirt away. She jumped up and came around the table towards him. David hadn't realized it but sometime during her story he had turned the Device on. He could feel the tingling in his finger tips. His mother was reacting very differently from his sister. Much more violently. They were standing facing each other and she continued tearing at his clothes. She was pulling at his belt and somehow got it open. She pulled it off and threw it on to the table. She tore the waist button away and with it, the zipper and front of his trousers. His pants fell around his ankles. She started tearing at her clothes. Her jacket came off and he heard her blouse tear open, buttons flying every which way. She was having trouble opening her bra so she tore it apart in front and with a shrug it fell to the floor. David tried to step away from her but his feet were again tangled in his pants. His mother was actually trying to rape him. Part of his mind was amazed at his mother's reaction. Julia was bare breasted. Her nipples were erect and hard. All she was wearing now were her panties and thigh high stockings. David was screaming at her to stop but in her arousal she either didn't care what he said or didn't hear him. He slapped her as hard and he could and she fell to his side off of him. Julia was stunned. Her son had never struck her before. He grabbed her by her hair and banged her head against the floor knocking her unconscious. When she came to. Her wrists were tied tightly together and to the headboard above her head. He had just finished tying her ankles to the foot of the bed spread wide . She was lying face down on her bed. He had piled several pillows underneath her so now her ass was high in the air. She could see his backpack on the pillow next to her head. She realized she was completely naked she screamed for him to release her. David just ignored her. He picked up his belt by the buckle and wrapped the belt around his hand.

" Now slave I'll show you who is master here."

The first blow struck her across the buttocks and left a long red welt. She screamed out in pain. David continued the whipping until he finally had to stop from exhaustion. Julia lay there whimpering. She had stopped struggling and lay there completely broken. Her new programming had been fully accepted. She now fully believed she was her son's slave.

"Please Master, please don't hurt me anymore . I'll be good."

"Do you understand that you are my slave, that I own you, I own your body, your mind, your very soul."

"Yes Master, I understand, I will do better, Please don't hurt me anymore. Please Master. Your slave is begging you."

"You are my slave and will remain so for the rest of your life."

"Yes Master, I am your slave."

David untied her ankles, still leaving her wrists tied to the headboard. He climbed onto the bed behind her, and took hold of her hips pulling her up onto her knees. David could see that she was very wet. Her outer lips were glistening with her lubricating juices.

"You like being dominated, don't you?"

"Yes Master, I don't know why, but it excites me."

He pushed her knees further apart and rammed eight inches of cock deep inside her. She was very wet from her beating. His cock slipped inside her easily. Julia's pussy wasn't as tight as Lynn's. Still, she hadn't had a cock inside her in a long time. She screamed at the sudden pleasure and the hammering he was giving her cunt. Before she knew what was happening she was screaming out her Cumming noises AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH . He kept driving her from one orgasm to another until they came at the same time. Then she passed out. He tried to wake her but she was out cold. He untied her and covered her with a light blanket. David went down to the kitchen and cleaned up the mess. He threw all the torn clothing into the trash. He was satisfied when it looked as if nothing happened. Julia was just waking up. She was standing as he came into the bedroom. Her back and her buttocks were covered with red welts from the whipping David had given her. As soon as she saw him she dropped to her knees and bent forward till her forehead touched the carpet. Then she kissed his bare feet several times showing her obeisance.

"Ok, Julia that's enough, Suck my cock now.".

"Er, er, Master, I have never taken a man's thing in my mouth. I don't know how to suck a man's thing."

"First of all NEVE R call it a thing. You call it a cock, a dick, or a prick. You got that."

"Yes Master."

She began trembling, she was afraid he would beat her again.

"I never even did that for your father. I'm afraid it will taste like pee."

"Really, when did you taste a cock before?"

"Never, Master."

"Then how do you know it will taste like pee?"

Julia was still on her knees and was looking up at him through frightened eyes,

"I don't know it, I just assumed."

David knew that all he had to do was tell her something and then it would become real to her.

"After a man comes the taste changes to something delicious. Of course you will only be able to suck on my cock but you will find that it will always taste like your favorite desert Ding Dongs."

"Really Master."

"Taste it for yourself."

"She touched the tip of her tongue to the head of his cock."

"That won't tell you anything, take my cock into your mouth ."

"It was true, it did taste like chocolate. When I cum, the cum will taste like the cream filling.

Julia eyes went wide with wonder. Now she under stood why so many of her friends loved to suck cocks. Why didn't any of them tell her. She was salivating freely now and was sucking and slurping happily away. They all tried to tell her what she was missing. What a fool she was missing out on cock sucking for all these years. She was salivating so much some ran down her chin and dripped onto her tities. She raised her tit and licked it clean. What a wonderful master she had, to explain what she was missing . No wonder she loved him. He was always so good to her.

"You will have to ask Lynn to explain some of the better ways to suck cock."

He came filling her mouth with cum. She pulled her head back off his cock. Then she tilted he head all the way back till her mouth was pointing at the ceiling and opened her mouth wide to show her master her mouth was full of cum. Then she closed her mouth and made a big show of swallowing it all. David was delighted and laughed.

"I want you to perform this little ritual every time you suck my cock."

"Julia giggled, yes Master. God, I love you so much."

Lynn came home while her mother and brother were upstairs fucking. She had just returned after dropping Janet off at her home. She raced upstairs and found the two of them in the master bedroom. Julia had that, just well fucked look, and was lying there smiling at David.

"Do you mind if I join the two of you?"

"If you want to join us you have to be naked."

"That won't be a problem."

Lynn started stripping, and in minutes was naked. She ran into the room and jumped on the bed with her mom and her brother. The three of them fucked the afternoon away. That evening he took Julia and Lynn out to their favorite restaurant for dinner. However, when they were about to shower he used the depilatory on Julia. Both women didn't have a hair on their bodies except for their eyelashes, eyebrows and scalp. When they left for dinner David had commanded no panties or bras. They both were giggling like little school girls as the evening air caressed their pussies.

He told Julia you're going to think it's very hot to know that I'm fucking Lynn with the same cock that I fucked her mother with and to Lynn he said you're going to think it's hot to know that I'm fucking your mother with the same cock I fucked her daughter with.

When he got them to a point where their pussies were dripping from knowing he was fucking mother and daughter. He got them to eat each other out before he fucked them, so they would turn him on.

Both mother and daughter worked out every morning for thirty minutes and every day at five thirty they would jog for thirty minutes. David bought a pair of treadmills for them to jog on. The basement had been transformed into a gym for the ladies and they did their jogging and work outs down there. After a few weeks Julia was down to105 pounds and Lynn stayed at 103 pounds.

For the next weeks he was fucking his mom and sister two and even three times a day. The three of them slept in the same bed naked in the master bedroom. He had them tell him what they liked when he fucked them. He never let them remember doing that. He even had them signal him with their fingers how they wanted to be fucked. A pinky pressing on his shoulder meant go slow and the middle finger pressing on his shoulder meant go hard and fast. The girls never knew they were signaling him, they just thought he was the greatest lover in the world knowing just what they wanted and needed.

Every morning either Julia or Lynn would give him a blow job then whoever had the mouthful of cum would share it with the other woman during a soul kiss. Around five PM Lynn would get home from practice. By five o'clock Julia would get home and join Lynn in the basement for their late afternoon jog. Afterwards, the girls would shower then they would dress for dinner, no underwear allowed and go out to a restaurant by one of the girl's choice. Tonight it was Julia's choice. She had chosen Savaresse's, an upscale Italian restaurant.

One Saturday he took them into town and had their left shoulder tattooed with a Chinese character meaning slave. It was in a vibrant purple ink that he invented and then bordered in gold to make it stand out. He had their nipples pierced and thick gold rings installed permanently. The rings were faceted so they glittered constantly because of any movement by the girls.

Since David had become their Master it seemed to Lynn they were living a lot better. Julia had gotten him two different company credit cards with high limits and made sure that he always had five hundred dollars in cash in his pocket. He made Julia get rid of her Mini and get a Chevy Suburban. He didn't think she was a very good driver so if she had an accident she had a better chance she would come out unscathed. He got a blue Ford Mustang convertible. Lynn liked it so much he got her one in bright yellow. All of the financial holdings were transferred into David's name. They were his slaves so anything they owned was his anyway.

David found that the girls liked to sunbath in the nude in the back yard and he worried about the neighbors seeing them. So he began looking around for another house on a larger piece of property.

One Saturday Lynn came home with her girlfriend Janet. She was a very pretty girl. Lynn introduced her to David.

"This is Janet, she is trying out for our Gymnastic Team. I'm going to teach her couple of routines for the team. This handsome guy is my brother David."

"Hi David."

Janet was very shy and wouldn't look David in the eye.

"Would you like some water or a soda?"

"No thanks, I'm good."

"Okay, I'll see you girls later."

David went back down to his lab in a corner of the basement. He was working on a new circuit when he heard his mother talking to the girls in the back yard. She had just returned from work. The Device had in some way made her gain a full cup size in her breasts and her vagina had gotten much tighter. She was now a 34D with a 22 inch waist and 32 inch hips. Lynn had changed too. She and her mother could pass for sisters.

Their figures were identical. With their wavy dark auburn hair and their emerald green eyes they were striking. Whenever David took them out for diner, which was, most nights, as they walked to their table it seemed every man in the restaurant watched them walk. Their hips now had a roll to them that made their buttocks and their breasts have a delightful jiggle. David was sure they had no idea how sexy they walked.

Lynn was telling mom that Janet and her mom had just recently moved to this neighborhood.

"You know I have an idea. Janet why don't you ask your mom if she and you and my family would like to have dinner together tomorrow so your mom and my mom could get to know each other. I think they could become real good friends. Their backgrounds are so much alike, your mom's a lawyer mines a CPA. Both own their own firm. Your mom's a widow, so is mine."

"You know, I think you're right. My mother has been asking about some of my friends parents. I think she's been fishing for friends."

When Janet spoke to her mother about going out to dinner on Sunday evening, Her mom, Caroline, told her to ask if they would like to come here for dinner. It would be much nicer if I made them all dinner. So Janet asked Lynn saying Caroline asked to speak to her mother, when Julia got on the phone it was Caroline who was talking.

"Hello, this is Caroline Mason, Janet's mother, I'm calling about tomorrow evening, about the five of us going out for dinner. I was hoping, Mrs. Hunt, that you would rather like coming here for dinner. I feel it would be a much more polite way of meeting. Julia didn't know what she was talking about, but she recovered quickly.

"What time would you like us to be there Mrs. Mason?"

"Please call me Caroline, Mrs. Hunt."

"Ok, but then you have to call me Julia."

"Why don't you all get here about six o'clock, That way we will have time to chat and have some wine and just get to know each other for a bit. Then we will have dinner around seven. "

"Sounds wonderful, we'll be there, thank you."

The moment David saw Caroline Mason, he knew he had to have her as his slave. She was startling in her beauty. She had curly, jet black hair that fell to her shoulders, but, it was her eyes that grabbed you, they were the palest blue he had ever seen. Janet had answered the door, and she made the introductions. He could see that she was also a beauty that was about to blossom, she may not become the stunning beauty her mother was, but she would be close. He know it was stupid of him to enslave two women he really did not know, but he just had to have Caroline.

Julia said, "David, where is the wine we brought?"

"Oh, he said, I forgot something in the car, I'll be right back."

As he was going out the door, he heard Caroline say

"You really didn't have to bring anything."

When he came back he was carrying a bag and a table centerpiece of flowers. It was a low floral arrangement that was very professionally arranged. They were in a long, low, oval bowl. The flowers too, were cut short so as not to obstruct the view of anyone at the table.

"Oh how beautiful they are. Where on earth did you find someone to make such an arrangement?"

"There is a place on Latimore Dr. that specializes in making table pieces, it's called 'Jefferies' I'll call you and give you their number."

"Here let me take the wine and I'll put them in the refrigerator." Said Caroline.

"If you have a decanter I'll open one, will we need a red or a white for dinner?" Said David.

"I made a roast so we'll save the red for dinner. I'll serve the white now while we chat. If you hand it to me I'll put it in the freezer to chill for a few minutes.

As he handed her the wine her fingers seemed to linger on his for a moment, David thought is she coming on to me, she has to be 34 or 35 years old. Janet was what, 18 or she will be in a few days, according to Lynn.

"It's a good thing you are so tall. The wine glasses are on the top shelf. I won't have to get my little step ladder."

"In this closet?"

"Yes that's right."

"David took down five glasses. "Is there anything else you will need."

"Um, yes, you can get one of the serving trays from that closet there."

While they were talking and getting things, Caroline decanted the red and leaving it open to breath for a while, she put the decanter in the fridge.

"I'm sorry if I seem to be staring at you, but you look so much like my husband, it's uncanny. You could be him 17 or 18 years ago."

David took the white from the freezer and open it. The he poured five glasses of wine and put each glass on the tray. Shall we go back to the others.

"Yes, of course."

As we walked into the living room mom and Janet were talking. Julia looked up at us.

"Janet just showed us a picture of her father. It's amazing how much he and David look alike. They could have been twins. How old was he when this was taken?"

"Frank was 5 years older than me so I would say 34 or 35 years old."

"Do you have any photos when he was younger?"

perv7234
perv7234
329 Followers