The Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers

"Yes I do."

Caroline got up and went to a side board and came back with a photo album.

'Here's one when he was 18. Oh my goodness," she looked up at me then back at the photo. "It's the same face. Not long after this he made me his sl... I mean, we were married. God, I loved that man, he was the love of my life."

When she looked up here eyes were teary.

"Well, enough of that, drink up everyone." She raised her glass and said, "To absent friends and lovers."

"I think the roast is done, I'll go check."

"Yes it is. Julia, Lynn, David, let's all go into the dining room. Janet, you come into the kitchen and help me. David why don't you sit at the head of the table. Lynn you and Julia sit to his right. Janet and I will sit opposite you on his left."

When everyone else was seated Caroline, walked around the table filing their wine glasses with red wine then finally her own.

"David would you like to make a toast? "

"Yes, to all my beautiful ladies."

Everyone raised their glass, and then sipped some wine. David turned the Device on by pressing the on button of the remote. The Device was in the hollow bottom of the table center piece. When David felt the tingling in his fingertips, he told Julia and Lynn to go back into the living room and wait for him to finish. They both immediately got up and went back to the living room. Their Master had given them an order so they obeyed instantly. It felt good to obey he could see the pleasure register in their faces.

Meanwhile in the dining room Caroline and Janet were reacting to the Device, They were both particularly sensitive to the Device, in less than five minutes they were both frozen in place and beginning to go in a deep trance. They were both becoming reprogrammed. David had modified a few circuits and adjusted a few frequencies, now the women would not have violent reactions to the reprogramming. He went upstairs to the master bedroom. It was a large room with a sitting area and what appeared to be an office area. He went to the desk and opened one draw, it contained many folders. He started to search through them and found one marked financial. He took that one out it was a thick folder. It was a list of banks dated three days ago. He quickly counted the banks and the amounts of the various accounts, his eyes widened in surprise. She had almost $22 million dollars in liquid assets. This didn't take in the stocks and bonds she had listed in her summery. Caroline was a very rich lady. David glanced at his watch, 23 minutes had gone by since he activated the Device. When he returned to the dining room both Caroline and Janet were staring into space, Their eyes were completely glazed .

"You are both my slaves now and will be so for the rest of your lives. Do you understand me.?"

"Yes Master. We are your slaves."

"I have raised your libidos five times higher all I have to do is touch anywhere on your bodies and your lust for me will become almost uncontrollable. You have become extremely passive and submissive but only to me. Every time you obey me an endorphin will flood your brains giving you both great pleasure. The more obedient you become the more pleasure you will feel you will become addicted to the endorphins causing you to want to be more and more obedient. You are madly in love with me and this love will constantly grow. There is nothing you will not do for me. You will always seek to protect me. You will never tell anyone that you are my slaves because you know they will try to interfere. You will not keep any secrets from me. Your will always tell me the complete truth."

"Do you understand everything I have told you?"

"Yes Master."

"Janet until I tell you any different you will obey Lynn as you would me. Come with me, Caroline you will stay here quietly till I return."

He brought Janet into the living Room.

"Lynn, Janet will obey you now. Take her upstairs and strip her naked make a list of anything she needs to change . Go through all of her clothes what she needs to get rid of what types of underwear and lingerie she has what she needs to get. Find out what type of sex she likes what kinds of fantasies does she have. Write everything down. Now go.

"Yes Master."

"Julia I want you to go through the house. Tell me if we would all be more comfortable here or in our house. Which one should we sell. Don't forget that we have a full gym and sauna. Should we sell both and why. Should we buy a different house or should we build. I want lists and reasons for everything you write down. In the master bed room there is a desk in the bottom right hand draw is a bunch of files. One of them is marked financial see if you can get a handle on how much she is worth what I have to do to transfer it all to me. Do you understand everything I want?

"Yes Master."

"Good now get started."

"Yes Master."

He went back into the dining room.

"Caroline, come with me."

"Yes my Lord."

"Did you know that I would come back for you?"

"Yes Lord, you always said you would never leave me. Master I have been very frugal with your money. I have amassed quite a fortune in the time you have been gone. The only large expenses I have incurred are this house and the office building I purchased at a very deep discount. It has increased in value more than ten times. The building actually pays for itself and still leaves a handsome profit."

"You must never tell anyone our secret. It is only for us to know.

"Yes Master."

"Tell me what have you missed most in my absence?"

"Everything, your cock pounding my pussy, you shoving your cock up my ass, I missed those wonderful beatings, the bite of the whip on my back and buttocks, the pain, but I think I missed the whipping most. Ever since you taught me the pleasure of pain I have longed for you."

"Strip I want to see that gorgeous body of yours."

"Yes, my Master. I'll belong to you forever. I'll always do anything you want."

She stood before him proud in her nakedness. Her pussy was hairless and he noticed it immediately.

"You shaved your pussy?"

"No Master. I had the hair removed by a process called electrolysis, it is permanent, hair will never grow down there again."

"Well I think you look very pretty and at least ten years younger."

"I have had Janet done the same way, at first she tried to resist. Claiming the hair made her a woman, but I used the whip the way you taught me. Now she is very obedient."

Julia in the meantime had finished going through the house. The house was quite large it had seven bedrooms. The master bedroom was huge. It was forty seven by thirty and the master bath was bigger than Lynn's bedroom. The shower really got to her. It was all glass. The overhead spray was a rain head a seven inch circle of water nozzles. When you stood under it, it was like standing in a heavy rain storm. Plus it had twelve needle spray heads. You could turn off the rain with a little lever and turn on the needle heads. The needle spray heads were set in the Chrome pipes that lined three walls at one end of the shower She also knew from the water control that it had instant hot water with thermostatic control. A person could dial the temperature of the water that suited them. But what really got her was the steeping tub. It was deep, if she sat in it she could have the water up to her chin. La piece de la resistance was ten nozzle heads with controls that lined the back and sides of the tub. With a touch of a button the bather could turn the tub into a Jacuzzi. The tub was so long and wide that two people could sit in it at each end at the same time; the fill spout was set in the center on one side. The tub was set into a frame of porcelain wide enough so that the bather could sit on it comfortably swing their legs over the edge and just stand up and be inside the tub. There was also a set of steps on the side facing the fill spout for the bathers to step up and step down into the tub. The steps were offset out of the interior so that the bathers would have plenty of room inside without interfering with the legs of the bathers. A set of brushed stainless steel railings lined both sides of the steps to help with the balance of whoever was about to bathe. There was also a regular toilet and a bidet. The wash up area had duel sinks for two people to wash their hands or brush their teeth or do whatever in their daily toilet. She really had never seen a bathroom like this. The bathroom really convinced her. Sell their house and they all move in here with Caroline and Janet.

Julia went back out into the master bedroom and went to the desk David told her about. She opened the file draw and took out the file marked financial. It took two minutes to discover that Caroline had more than $22 million in liquid assets. She did a cursory look at her portfolio of stock and bonds and guessed at 50 or60 million more. She didn't know the per share price of the stocks so all she could do was guess. Caroline was a very rich lady. Julia giggled and thought not as rich as me once my master lets me cash in my lottery ticket. Julia didn't know Caroline also owned a seventy story office building that was now worth over three hundred million.

Caroline was sitting on her master's lap, completely naked and relaxed in the arms of her Master. David was playing with one of her nipples. It was tickling her and she giggled like a young girl. I have kept my butt plug in. I wear it every day all day till I need to use the bathroom. Then Janet pulls it out for me because I can't get it out by myself. It's because of that notch that encircles the base. Once the anal sphincter snaps into that notch I can't get the leverage or the correct angle to get it loose. So I trained Janet to take it out for me. She can get the T-Bar and chain that fit into the hollow at the base. That's another reason I can't take it out by myself, once that T-Bar is locked into that notch I can't get it out. Janet uses a crocheting needle, you know the one with that little hook to pull it out. Then with the T-Bar and the chain it's easy to remove. I got a butt plug for Janet too. She hated it in the beginning. but after a couple of weeks she began to like it especially at school where she has to sit on those hard wooden chairs. She even bought a hard wooden chair to use at her desk in her room. I'm sure she will make a wonderful butt fuck for you.

"Is she still a virgin?"

"Oh yes, I'm sure she is. She has never dated or even went with a boy. Yes I'm sure she is still a virgin."

"What about you Caroline, have you been with anyone?"

"What? NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT! I would rather die that let anyone but you inside my body, How could you ask me that. I have not been with a man for over five years. I have waited patiently for you to return, my master. I belong to you, only you. "

"You have been a good and faithful slave and for that I and going to give you a reward. I am going to give you pleasure. Every time you obey me whether by thought or deed you will feel a surge of pleasure throughout your body. Stand up."

David had already made sure that she would receive an endorphin surge every time she obeyed. Caroline didn't know that. To her it was as if her master had magically gifted her. As she got up to stand before him the endorphins flooded her brain and a surge of pleasure swept through her body. Her mouth opened in wonder, Then large grin spread across her face.

"You truly are my god, and Master."

Caroline dropped to her knees, then she bent forward and kissed his feet over and over. She looked up to stare into his eyes.

"I love you, Master. I will always love you. I will always obey you happily"

At that moment Julia came into the room. She saw Caroline kneeling naked before their Master. Without any hesitation she quickly stripped off all her clothes and knelt besides Caroline, naked also, then quickly bent forward and kissed David's foot.

Still keeping her eyes on the floor she announced "I have done as you commanded. We should sell our house and move in here with my new slave sister. There are seven bedrooms in this house, more than enough for the five of us, especially if Caroline and I share your bed at night. If it is your wish, Master, I can take Caroline and Janet to the mall tomorrow and have them pierced and tattooed with your mark of ownership."

"No, I don't think so. I'll have Lynn do that. I need to have a business talk with you and with Caroline and Janet out of the house tomorrow, we won't be disturbed."

David went out to the hallway and called to Lynn,

"Lynn please come here to the master bedroom. I need to talk to you".

Lynn came into the bedroom immediately followed by Janet. Janet was blushing all the way down to her nipples. She couldn't look anyone in the eye. The two of them had been eating each other's pussy for over an hour.

"I hope you two had a good time together."

"Oh we did Master, she's delicious."

This caused Janet to blush even deeper.

"Lynn, I want you to bring Caroline and Janet to the mall. I want to have them both pierced and tattooed with my mark of ownership. When we get home I want you to remind me to give you two vials of the special ink for the tattoos. (The special ink David was talking about, David had designed it himself in his lab. The gold was real gold in the shape of tiny, almost microscopic, fish scale like particles, that when injected under the skin glittered in the light. The purple consisted of tiny globules of purple ink that made the color stand out so vibrantly there was nothing like it on the market.) Both Julia and Lynn were tattooed with this ink. " Julia from now on we are going to have weekly meetings I am definitely not taking full advantage of your knowledge and your skills you are now my number one advisor."

"Really, Master, that will make me your No.1 in the harem."

"Yes, but don't get too full of yourself. I am going to make Caroline my No.2, she has skills that you and I will both need. She is to be part of our weekly meetings. I'm not going to be wasting either of you. You will both have full control of the girls. Ultimately, though, I will have full control of you all."

Since it was summer the girls were on their summer break from school. David told Caroline and Julia to arrange to take ten days off from work. We were going up north to claim Julia's lottery winnings. It was four and a half months since she won, and by now there would not be any reporters to hassle them. David arranged for a four bedroom suite at the Sacramento Hilton. He asked the girls if they wanted to take a tour or the gold fields but they weren't excited about that at all. So he decided to come straight home after dealing with the lottery commission. The people at the lottery office wanted to notify the newspapers to have their pictures taken, but David insisted no publicity and definitely no pictures. He asked for and got a letter which guaranteed the privacy of the winner. The people at the lottery commission were not too happy about that.

For the next few weeks he just enjoyed his new slaves. Caroline became a tiger in bed. She always demanded hard and fast stroking. Just about every two weeks she would do something to piss him off. She would reluctantly bring David the whip and David would beat the crap out of her. Afterwards he would fuck her in the ass, as hard as he could. She loved every minute. She and Julia would love to put on a Sapphic show for his pleasure. Julia would don a strap on dildo and fuck Caroline in every way imaginable. In between fucks she would beat Caroline with the whip. Caroline would usually pass out for an hour or more. After a while Julia became so good at fucking Caroline with a strap on, that once she passed out she slept the whole night through. At this time David would fuck Julia in the ass as hard as he could. She would scream and struggle and try to get away, beg and sob, saying he was tearing her apart and then finally pass out.

But after a couple of dozen times of being fucked in the ass David grabbed her around the waist with one arm and with his free hand he stroked her clit. Julia went wild, she had an enormous orgasm. His cock shoved up her ass made her feel full and with him holding her that way she felt completely dominated. Being fucked up her ass became her favorite way of fucking. She would beg for it every night claiming it helped her sleep soundly. In truth, she loved to feel his cock throb as her pumped her rectum full of cum.

David would fall asleep from exhaustion. When he would wake up he would find his beauties snuggled tightly against him. Caroline loved every minute of it, Julia loved every minute of it, and he did too. He did notice one thing with all his slaves. Their tities got bigger and their pussies got tighter.

Caroline, it turned out was a natural born slave. She loved being dominated. She not only loved it she needed it. It had been five years since her husband had died and in all that time she was she was extremely unhappy. It was only pure luck that she had move her practice from Cincinnati to New York; and almost four and a half years to build up her practice of corporate law. It was her extreme good looks that helped her build her practice. Most of her clients were clients because they hoped to get into her bed.

That's what kept her safe. Her practice kept growing because of her looks and because of that she was always very busy. She needed to hire more lawyers to handle the increased growth and with the increase of clients she had to appear in court more and more often. She was being forced to become a better and better litigator.

After she met David and became his slave, she became a tiger not only in his bed but also in court too. She became much more aggressive in her work and her clients who were attracted to her because of her looks became intimidated by her aggressiveness. This was a new Caroline, she quickly became respected by her colleagues and by the judges she met in court. Many a judge was heard to say "I thought she was just a pretty face but that lady has a head on her shoulders."

It was a little over a year since he took Caroline and Janet. Caroline was completely convinced that he was the reincarnation of her former master. She was ecstatic that he had returned. She had showed David some pictures of her and him (supposedly) at the shore, and some at a cabin in the mountains. The pictures in the mountains did look vaguely familiar. Then he shook himself and thought don't fall into this fantasy or you'll make yourself crazy.

Caroline and Julia had begged to be allowed to return to their respective offices so they could still be in charge of their companies. They were proud of what they had built and he could not see any reason not to allow it so he said okay. Caroline's owned the office building where her firm was located. It was seventy stories high. She told Julia that offices on the ground floor just became empty so Julia went to look at the space. Julia had just signed a new contract with a large corporation that would require her to hire sixty more accountants and twelve more CPAs. When she looked around her office space she wondered where she would be able to put more people, so she was seriously considering moving to larger quarters. With the people she was about to hire she would have 20 CPA's and over 120 accountants.

Hunt Enterprises Inc. had become a major accounting and investment corporation. They specialized in Federal and State tax advice and preparation, Investing, Payroll and all types of needs that a company or corporation would have in regards to money going into and out of a business. Julia was getting a reputation for solving problems with the IRS. Now that she was a sister to Caroline (in slavery) her business card read associated with C. Mason and associates Business and Tax Law specialists.

perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers