The Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David began to laugh, "I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you, how about this. I'll give you $200.00 a week walking around money and a credit card that will let you charge anything you and the girls want, as long as you bring me the receipt, plus each girl gets a brand new Miata convertible any color they want, I'll also give them each $100.00 a week walking around money."

"Is this a joke, are you teasing me?"

"Shannon, I'm not teasing you, I'm not joking. You said you knew Caroline for years, and that Janet and Megan virtually grew up together, I'm trying to help you. I like you. Please say yes. The money means nothing. I'm very, very rich."

Shannon covered her face with her hands and was sobbing.

"Are you really Frank? I knew Frank, I know you look like him, you even sound like him. Are you really him? Frank always wanted me, is that why you're doing this. Janet told me Caroline says you are Frank, she should know. She was with you for twelve years. Do you still want me. If you do, I'll be your slave Frank. I'll do anything you want. Do you remember the Astor hotel?

David had a sudden image of her in a red off the shoulder dress. She was in her twenties, maybe twenty two. He took her virginity that night. Now he understood why he knew about her memories, he was getting the same memories from her mind.

"I took your Cherry that night."

"My god, you really are Frank. Are you going to make me your slave Frank? Is that why we are together again, to fulfill my destiny? Do you know Erin is..."

"My daughter. Yes, I know now. I don't want you to say anything to Caroline I'll tell her if she needs to know. "

Shannon dropped to her knees bent forward and kissed the top of his shoe.

"From this moment on I belong to you Master. For the rest of my life I will belong to you Frank."

"You must never call me Frank again. No one must know."

"Yes Master, It will be as you say."

David and Shannon returned to the living room, he ordered Erin and Megan and Shannon to go back into the dining, he had them sit at one end of the table. Shannon sat in the center and the girls on either side of her. Under the table, directly in front of Shannon was the Device. He turned it on and watched them. The three of them seemed to be very susceptible to the Device in less than five minutes the three of them were deep in their trance. Their eyes were glazed and they were staring into space. They were not even trying to resist the reprogramming.

They were accepting the reprogramming as if it was natural. The three of them were very relaxed, happy even, to become David's slave. David was reading their thoughts. Shannon thought that this was her destiny to become a slave to her former lover. She had already convinced herself that she was deeply in love with David. She would gladly become his slave and obey him for the rest of her life. She was offering him her two daughters, whom she deeply loved, to be his slaves, to use as he saw fit. If he wanted to use them sexually, it was fine, because it guaranteed them his protection and care. The two girls were accepting David as their Master. If their mother thought it was alright for them to be slaves to this man, then it must be that Janet was right, he was good and kind. If he wanted to use them sexually then that was okay too. Their mother must have realized that there was that possibility, and then it was okay with them too.

David took his three new slaves upstairs to Shannon's bedroom. You are all very much in love with me. He quickly began to fine tune their programming. In a matter of minutes he had the three of them not only in love with him but lusting for him as well. The four of them were on her bed. Erin was on his right side and was kissing him. Her arms were around his neck her fingers entwined in his hair. She had her tongue deep in his mouth dueling with his tongue. Megan was on his left side and had guided his hand down to her pussy and his fingers were already stroking her clit. Megan's pussy was getting wetter by the second. Shannon had crawled between his legs and was deep throating his cock. Erin was watching her mother's buttocks as soon she saw them clench tightly she crawled down and grabbed her mother by her legs and pulled her off David's cock and quickly replaced her. Now she was sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow. In a few minutes she too had a huge orgasm and pulled herself off of David's cock so she could catch her breath. When Megan saw this she straddled his body, grabbed his dick in her right hand and guided it into her pussy. Using her legs she was bouncing up and down on him allowing his cock to drive her into a state of ecstasy that she hadn't felt in a long time. He fucked the three of them for over two hours. He used all three of their holes, mouth, pussy, and ass.

When he couldn't get it up any more he was totally exhausted. He remembered he came at least six times, maybe more. Now his dick ached, his balls throbbed. He decided he needed a heat pack and bed rest. How could he have been so dumb? Oh yeah, they were fantastic lays. The three of them were spread out on the bed in different positions. They were all unconscious or about to be unconscious. Shannon was quietly whispering his name. Frank, Frank you came back. No, no, that wasn't his name, was it? Then why was he remembering some things. The cabin, her red dress, this is crazy; I'm falling for Shannon's and Caroline's fantasy. I have got to stop. He crawled off the bed and looked around for his clothes.

There on the floor were his boxers and pants. As he reached out his hand for his boxers, they floated up and over to his hand. He quickly looked around the room and found what he was looking for. It was his back pack with the Device inside. Now he could feel the tingling in his fingertips and his earlobes. It's been on at least three hours, probably more. He saw his shirt on the chair by the door. He reached out his hand and the shirt floated right to him. Inside the shirt pocket was the remote. He turned the Device off. He pulled on his boxers and put on his shirt. One more test, he looked at Shannon he wanted her to rise up off the bed.

That's exactly what she did, she was floating about eighteen inches off the bed. It was as if she was lying on an invisible shelf. He put out his hand and slowly turned it over palm down. Shannon was lying face down. He turned his hand back over and so did Shannon. He thought her back to her original place, and she floated back down to her spot.

"Wow, this is really something I have to think about and probably have to practice. I'm too tired right now; I'll have to sleep on it."

David started to leave the room and realized that it was a little chilly. He should cover them. Then he smiled. He raised the three of them up about three feet in the air. He pulled out the comforter and top sheet and left those floating near him. He put Shannon on the right side of the bed, Erin went to the left side, Megan he put at the foot of the bed her feet towards their heads. He looked at the top sheet and it stretched itself over the three of them. As he lowered it to cover the three of them he made the sheet fold the ends back so it wouldn't cover their faces. Then the comforter stretched out over the top sheet making sure their faces were not covered. Then he lowered the three of them and the covers back onto the bed. None of them ever awoke. He left the three exhausted women sleeping; and returned to the master bedroom.

Julia and Caroline were sound asleep. Using TK (telekinesis) he raised them up and he lay down in the center of the bed; then he placed them down on either side of him. He kissed both of them on their foreheads and said good night. Under the covers all three turned to the right so that they were spooning one another. He was holding Julia's left breast, Caroline was holding his dick and he was snuggled nice and warm between the two of them. As he drifted off to sleep he thought only a short while ago I didn't even have a girl friend, now I have seven gorgeous women willing and able to do anything I want. He smiled and fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED