The Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers

For his part, Steve took his time watching the thief as she sauntered up the stairs, hips swaying like the world's most beautiful metronome. Instinctively she made her way to the master bedroom. Once inside she waited for her host to follow. When Steve entered the room he went straight to the master closet and returned holding a half a dozen fine silk ties.

Instinctively, Liz extended her wrists, offering them to be tied. Steve set down the ties on the bed, all except one, and then motioned for Liz to put her arms behind her back. As she complied, Steve quickly secured her wrists together, forcing her shoulders back and causing her chest to stick even further out than it did naturally. Steve moved between the bound beauty and the bed and then forced the redhead to her knees, careful not to harm her.

In moments, the nanotechnologist's pants and then his underpants were on the carpet. He sat on the bed and, fingering his growing cock, motioned for the redhead to take it in her mouth. This, Liz did, showing not a smidgeon of reluctance. She knew that she had been caught and that there was a price to pay. What she wanted to know was whether or not Steve had other ideas in mind. Did he want a straight-up blow job or did he have something more theatrical in mind?

As she looked up into his eyes, again radiating the "Please don't hurt me" message, Liz slowly opened her mouth wide signaling her willingness to accept her captor's cock as punishment for her behavior. Her eyes never left his as Steve shifted his haunches to a more comfortable position. The scientist, while clearly average in looks, was just as obviously above average in terms of his endowment.

Once the tip of his cock met the tip of her tongue, Steve shuddered. Liz, who had much more experience sexually, curled her tongue and went to work. She licked the shaft and gently maneuvered first one testicle and then the second into her mouth sloshing them about like living oral ben-wa balls. Then, she released the sensitive sacs and caught her breath.

Steve gathered Liz's beautiful auburn red hair as it hung on either side of her flawless face and, after a short wrap around his thumbs, used her like a game controller. He turned her head so that she looked up into his eyes. Wordlessly he forced his thick cock into her mouth a second time and pumped rhythmically. Although his pace was demanding, Liz felt only minor discomfort. It was unusual for her to be controlled instead of in control. She liked it. It left time for her to concentrate on sensation instead of tactics.

After a while, Steve stopped pumping and withdrew his cock. He stood and offered assistance to the beautiful captive. As she came to her feet she thought how odd it was that there was no repartee between them. It was as if it were a simple case of crime and punishment. She did the crime and she was being punished, period.

Steve reached around and unhooked Liz's bra. It came off simply and without effort. Liz's breasts barely moved. They were large and firm. After he removed the thong, Liz was completely naked. Steve took a moment to examine her magnificent body. It really was spectacular. His penis remained firmly erect even as he used other $200 ties to secure his captive at the ankles as well as just above the knee and just below it.

A gentle re-orientation and the stunning superspy was supine on her captor's bed. Steve straddled her and hunched up so that his cock was directly over her cleavage. The scientist grasped her beautiful breasts and wrapped them around his cock. Instantly he felt the warmth and began instinctively to thrust and retract. After the judicious application of a little spit, the familiar rhythm of coitus was re-established and Steve's cock, surrounded by Liz's soft, warm, and abundant tit flesh, had found its proper place and pace.

Using his left hand to maintain the seal which kept Liz's tits in their proper position, Steve leaned back and used his newly freed right hand to probe between Liz's thighs. Though they were bound together by the silk leg ligatures, eventually her thighs parted enough to allow Steve's finger to find her clit and begin using her natural moisture to tantalize. Liz began to squirm slowly, allowing tiny, almost inaudible, moans to escape from her mouth.

Steve responded to her motion by increasing his thrusting as he continued to fuck the soft, slippery cleavage. The captive industrial spy could recognize her body moving steadily towards climax. More importantly, she saw a similar reaction from her partner. Truth be told she wasn't sure that she wanted the encounter to end. Although Steve wasn't handsome, he had proven to be a creative and more-than-competent lover.

Additionally, there was the danger that Wilkins would simply call the police and have her arrested. Her safecracking had been recorded by multiple cameras. He had her dead to rights. As she wrestled with the pleasure of her lover's ministrations and the uneasiness of her near future her reverie was interrupted by a sharp increase in the frequency of Steve's thrusts. He took his right hand from her sex and placed it back on her breast. He squeezed the soft tit very hard as he began pumping in earnest. He threw his back into each plunging motion, working and breathing heavy until his cock unleashed a massive blast of cum. Liz had forfeited her right to any choice in the matter. She was there to receive her punishment and after three more major contractions her face was covered in semen, including both nostrils, plugged.

Before she had a chance to wipe her goo-covered face on the linen, Steve grabbed her hands behind her back and lifted her wordlessly from the bed. Another two Dior ties and she was secured to one of the bedposts, jizz and all. Steve quietly left the room only to return carrying what looked like a giant squirt gun. "What are you going to do with that thing?" she asked.

"I know that you have been wondering as to the extent of your punishment," he replied. "I have already decided what I want to do with you. You will, no doubt, be pleased to hear that not only will I not call the police, but that it's my intention to set you free."

"Oh, Steve, I am so pleased to hear that. I want you to know that I had no idea what a creative and intense lover you could be. That was fantastic. I know that this may sound odd, but, I'd like to do something like this again, with you. Maybe I haven't been punished enough. What do you think? Is there something else I can do and... may I please have a towel?"

"For now just standing there will do just fine." said the scientist. As he spoke he pointed the portable minimizer at the naked, goo-covered beauty standing in front of him.

Startled, she opened her mouth to speak but her protest was greeted by a flash of light. Moments later she was slumped in a heap on the floor, knocked out by the effect of the mini-gun. She was stunned, unconscious, but unharmed. The world's greatest industrial spy was only four inches tall, bound, and covered in cum.

Within fifteen minutes Steve was in the control room of the building containing his mini-ecosystem. Dozens of cameras filming the miniature landscape from all possible directions fed pictures to a bank of monitors in front of the nanotechnologist. Using a joystick, Steve expertly manipulated a mechanical arm whose metallic fingers were wrapped around the miniaturized thief, who was still knocked out. Skillfully he deposited her onto the mossy green carpet and withdrew the mechanical arm.

The hidden camera zoomed in to maximum magnification. It was Liz Sullivan, asleep in an open field. As he watched, the redhead awoke, obviously disoriented. Wilkins leaned forward in his chair in an effort somehow to get even closer to the scene he himself had staged. When he had created his mini-ecosystem, the world's smartest nanotechnologist had not anticipated this outcome.

Shifting to a different camera perspective the scientist could see a pair of common black ants heading in the naked spy's general direction. Eventually, they would discover the naked woman who was busy extricating herself from her silken ligatures, no doubt cursing the name of Steve Wilkins. To her, they would be as big as beagles- very scary, not to mention dangerous. He could feel himself growing aroused, even though he had climaxed less than an hour before.

This new twist opened up a lot of new possibilities for nanotechnology. He had just inserted into his private ecosystem a beautiful, bound woman knowing that there were more than enough deadly hazards to ensure that eventually she would be naturally and efficiently "recycled," and, he got to watch and record the entire process as an added bonus. He shifted his weight in his leather chair as his hand reached down to stroke his enlarging penis as he chuckled to himself. Making things smaller helped make his penis larger. Who would have thought such a thing could happen?

Sometimes being a geek wasn't so bad after all. He had a new hobby. Somewhere there were more beautiful young women destined for miniaturization and worse. His mind had already begun planning for that outcome. As he lazily searched his mind for a name for his latest encrypted video files a sly smile came to his mouth as he typed in the word "Voreland."

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers